Unofficial Portkey Archive

Getting Along! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Getting Along!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimers: I don't own anything probably never will! *Sob*

Summary: The boys are all sick and are all stuck in one room, are they going to learn how to get along or do there girlfriends have to do something about it.

Rating: PG-13 for explicit language!!

Pairing: Harry and Hermione, Ron and Luna, and Draco and Ginny

Chapter One: Very Sick!

"Hermione an a ease and me a issue!" Harry said sounding very sick.

Hermione stood up from the little couch she was sitting on to take the box of tissue from the desk and walked over to her boyfriend and gave him the box of tissue.

"Here you go honey would you like anything else?"

Harry took the first tissue form the box and blew on it and answered Hermione's question sounding much clearer.

"No thank you! Got everything I need right here. But you know what will make better?"

"What is that?" Hermione asked.

"If you were right here!" Harry said patting the bed spot where he wants Hermione to lay on. Hermione, who was now sitting back on the small couch she was sitting in before, stood up from it and walked over to Harry and lay down beside him.

"You Happy?" Hermione asked very sarcastically.

Harry wraps his arm around her waist and pulled her closer and answered, "Very happy!"

"Loody ell otter on't be ach a baby!" Draco, sounding a lot like Harry did before he blew his nose, blurted out from across the room from annoyance.

"Draco be nice! He keeps quiet when your acting like one." Ginny said stepping in to the room with a cold potion on her hand.

"Ah do ot ac ike ah baby?"

"Right!" Ginny picked up some tissue from Harry tissue box that somehow ended up at the end of his bed and walked over to where Draco was laying down on. "Here! Blow!" she ordered him to do while holding the tissue in front of Draco's nose. Instead of blowing he took the tissue from her hand and blew on it by himself.

"I can do it myself!" sounding a little clearer.

"Prat!"

Suddenly there were movements in the third bed in the room. Ron's back was turned from all of them for he was asleep but was woken up when Ginny had started the little argument with her very annoying boyfriend. He sat up from his bed and look over to where his sister was standing up and taking care of Draco.

"Hey Gin! Did you get the potion from Madame Pomfrey?"

"Yeah but she was almost out so Luna had to go down to Professor Snape to get some more."

Ron went back to lying down when he heard that his girlfriend was still not in the room. "Oh! Okay!"

Ginny then gave the cold potion in her hand to Draco. And Draco without hesitation drank it up then made a little face that indicated that the potion tasted awful. Ron saw that his sister gave Draco the potion and quickly sat up again.

"Hey!" Ron complained almost shouting that Harry, Hermione, Draco, and Ginny all looked at him. "What about me? The least you can do is give me the potion first, I'm the sickest here!" When everyone saw that Ron was just being jealous that he wasn't getting the first attention, everyone just went back to what there were doing but Ginny still answered him while trying to make Draco comfortable in his bed.

"Oh Ron! You are all sick! Does it really matter who gets the first potion, you're all be getting some." Ginny answered in her "that was ridiculous" tone.

"No, but still you put your boyfriend first before your brother Gin, that hurts." Ron said trying to sound like he was about to cry.

"Would you quit complaining Ronald, Ginny already has her handful with Draco." Luna said hearing her boyfriend complaint from the door when she was coming.


Luna entered the room with two cold potions in her hand. On her way to Ron's bed she handed Hermione one of the cold potion when Hermione was standing up from lying on Harry's bed. Harry sat up and Hermione gave him the potion but unlike Draco he hesitated for he saw Draco's face when he drank it. Hermione tried again and this time Harry finally cooperated and drank it. He then gave the face that was last seen in Draco's face. Hermione giggled and kiss him on the forehead. "You are so cute!" She complemented and then lay back down beside Harry.

Draco saw this and looked at Ginny, "Where's my kiss and complement?" he asked sounding a little like begging.

"You don't get one for you were being a prat!" Ginny answered him.

"Can I have one now, I promise to be good!"

"Okay!" Ginny leaned down from standing and kissed his forehead.

Luna grabbed a chair and set it beside Ron's bed and gave him the potion. Ron drank it and once again the face that Harry and Draco gave appeared in his. Ron was about to open his mouth but Luna leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"I knew you were going to ask for it! Now would you stop complaining and let me take care of you so that Ginny can focus on Draco?" Luna asked sounding like a request.

"Okay! But what would make me feel much…much better is if you were a little closer…" Ron said while trying to reach out a hand and grab Luna.

"Ah Uh! I do not want to catch what ever it is you have!" Luna said standing up and moving away so that Ron couldn't grab her.

"Please Babe! I'll feel much better." Ron said hoping.

"Baby!" Draco blurted out.

"Who you calling a baby!" Ron asked sounding piss.

"Ron! Draco! Behave!" Ginny warned acting a lot like her mother.

"He started it!" Ron acting like a 10 yrs old kid.

"You two! Last warning… Oh my god I'm turning in to my mother!" Ginny said finally realizing she was acting a lot like her mother. Draco detecting this took it as an advantage and grabs her and pulled her down to him. Ginny let Draco pull her beside him on the bed and she settled in his arms.


"That great! Now I'm the only one that's lonely!" Ron complained out loud.

Hermione grab something from the desk near Harry's bed and toss it to Luna. Luna caught it and wondered what it was.

"It's a potion that gives us antibodies so we don't catch what they have. Drink it please and shut Ron up! Harry is trying to rest!"

"Thanks!"

Luna drank it and sat beside Ron on his bed. For some reason he wasn't scooting over and making room for her.

"Ron, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! I thought you didn't want to lay beside me!"

"Ron, You are being a brat! You know I didn't say that, I just didn't want to get sick!"

"Well! You hurt my feelings!"

"Fine! I'll go!"

"Fine then go!"

"Ron! Scoot!" Everyone shouted to make Ron move. For some reason everyone needed Luna in the room to contain Ron. Ron scooted and Luna lay down. Ron hugged Luna by the waist and pulled her in his arms. Luna turned and wraps her own arm around Ron's waist and Ron moved his arms under Luna's armpit and Luna rested her head on Ron's chest while both of them got comfortable.


In a matter of minutes everyone was asleep and resting. Everyone all except Ginny. It was the middle of the afternoon and she simply couldn't fall asleep. Usually she would love a nap but there was something a matter. She couldn't stop thinking about Ron and Draco. Ginny was lying beside Draco, and Draco had his arm around her waist and her back was turned from him. She slowly halfway turned while making sure Draco doesn't wake up. Then sat up with Draco's arm still round her waist. She looked down at her boyfriend she had fallen in love with. The love of her life, the one she couldn't live with out with. If anyone would have told her 6 months ago that she was going to be madly in love with this man beside her she would have laugh in his or her face and said "Over my brothers dead body!" and walk away laughing. But now it was different, Draco had proven to her more than once that he had loved her.

8 months ago was when Voldemort finally decided to start the 2nd war in the Wizarding World. Being the loyal Death Eater Lucius was he had taken Draco to become a death eater. But as to his surprise Draco had refuse to become one.


Flashback

"You will become a Death Eater, Draco. Its is your destiny!"

"My destiny is to kill innocent people just because they don't bow down to your Lord!"

"He is our Lord, Draco, you are a Malfoy and you will become a death eater. One way or another!"

Lucius then drag Draco to a dungeon and there he beat him. He was half-dead when Lucius left him. Draco took every last once of his energy to drag his very beaten body and to a fireplace and floo to Hogwarts. He had ended up in a room full of people. He got out of the fireplace and collapse on a woman's arm. He didn't recognize her for he had a very blurry vision and all of the sudden everything went black.

Draco woke up in a hospital bed with someone right beside him. He saw that it was a red head and realizes that it was one of the Weasley. The youngest Weasley, Virginia Weasley. Ginny then started to move and lifted her head to see that Draco had woken up.


"Where am I?" Draco asked.

"You're at Hogwarts! You flooed her from gods know where with a very beaten body!"

Draco then finally started to remember the night event. His father's beaten to his get away. Ginny Started to move and get up from her sit.

"Draco! I'm going to get Madam Pomfrey. You can stay here alone for a moment cant you?" Ginny asked.

"Yes!"

"Okay! I'll be right back!" Ginny turned and started to go. When Draco shouted at her to get her attention.


"Weasley!" Ginny stop, turned and stared at Draco, "Thank you so much for taking care of me.."

End Flashback

After this Draco had help Dumbladore and the rest defeat Voldemort and his death eaters. Draco had even help with the capture of his own father. But unfortunately for him Draco found a couple of month earlier when he got away his mother was killed trying to protect his son hiding place. Because of this Draco didn't really have much anymore. So Draco and Ginny got close for Ginny was the only one that would listen to him. Ever since then Ginny had fell madly in love with Draco. But for some reason Draco, Harry, and Ron still couldn't get along. Ginny stared at the sleeping Draco face. She took out one of her hand from under his and slowly lifted some of his hair out of his face. She then stared at the other couple in the room. Harry and Hermione lying down on Harry's bed cuddling and Ron and Luna were doing the same on Ron's bed. They were all asleep. Ginny lifted Draco's arm and slowly took it off. She stood up slowly making sure that Draco doesn't wake. She stood and walks over to the window and started to think.

Ginny thinking, "What am I going to do? I love Draco but I also love and respect Ron. I don't want to break up with Draco but Ron and Harry cant stand him." She then turned and looked at Draco once again. "How can you not love him. Oh! If only Ron and Harry can see the real him and not the Draco that picked on them earlier in there school life. He had change a lot." Ginny drop at the couch beside the window that Hermione was once sitting on. Just then Hermione woke up. Ginny notice and apologize right away.

"Sorry, Herm! I didn't mean to wake you!"

"Its okay Gin!"

Ginny then turns her head. Hermione looked at her and saw that there were tear on her eyes?

"Hey Gin what's wrong?"

"It's nothing! Just thinking about stuff!"

"What kind of stuff would bring tears to such a happy girl like you?" Hermione said trying to get Ginny to open up. Ginny lifts her face and more tears came out and she finally gushed out all her problem she had been keeping for some time now.

"Oh Hermione! I can't take it anymore! They're always fighting and screaming. I love of them all and I can't just leave one of them in the dust. I have to think of all there feelings at the same time just so not to hurt one of them, but what about my feelings, what about my sanity. I can't keep doing this or I'll go insane!"

Hermione realize that this might have been going for a while and started to worry.

"Gin! I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt this way. How long have you kept this to yourself? You know you could have always talk to me!"

Hermione felt awful, for some reason she always felt responsible for the feelings and emotional break down Ginny and Luna had. She was the oldest and smartest female in the little group they formed and she was always looked up and counted on to.

"I didn't want to bother you! You have your own life Hermione and a handful with Harry. You and him are just starting to work out your feelings for each other! And beside I didn't think it was going to bother me so much!"

Luna, being a light sleeper, heard Ginny and Hermione talking and Ginny crying decided to help Hermione out with a very emotional Ginny. Luna stood up from beside Ron and walked behind the couch Ginny was sitting at and wraps an arm around one of her best friend.

"Hey Gin how come you didn't come to me. I could have talk some sense to my very seducible boyfriend! I would have gladly help you out!"

"Oh Luna I didn't want to ruin yours and Ron's relationship before anything even happen. And beside I don't think anything or anyone can ever convince those three to ever get along!"

The three girls were silent for they all knew that it was true. Ginny tuck her knees in and hugged it while Luna was still behind her hugging her. Hermione is sitting down on the couch across from them staring at the very sick boys. Then she broke the silent by saying something. "I don't know why those two can't get along with Draco. I can't believe they still hold a grudge above all we all have gone through. If I can manage to forgive him why can't they. In my opinion Draco was way worse to me that he was to them. I was the one being teased and picked one all the time. But I've managed to put that on the pass and saw that Draco was just another kid raise wrong. Men are such idiots sometime; they always have to have their pride. If they just set that aside I bet they'll learn how to get along much easier."

"It's really no use! Sooner or later I'm going to have to choice one of them."

"Come on Gin cheer up! It's a hot day out why don't we go down to the kitchen and see if there's any ice cream. That will keep your mind of thing for a while!" Luna suggested

"We can't just leave them, there all sick. And what if one of them wakes up? Or worse what if all of them wake up we all will end up without a boyfriend cause I guarantee you they will all try and kill each!"

"Then our life would be all parties from then own! But right now we should settle on Ice Cream!" Hermione said dragging a very concerned Ginny out the door and leaving the sleeping boys. And so they thought they were all sleeping.

As soon as the girls had left Draco got up from his bed. Draco, Harry, and Ron had been listening to them the whole time. Draco was about to walk after the girl but he was stop with the door locking and someone shouting a locking spell.

"We are not going anywhere until we resolve this!" Ron was the one that threw the spell.

Draco back out of the door and went back to his bed.

"So Weasley! What do we do now?"

"Will it seem to me that Ginny had really fallen for you Malfoy! Never did I think that you would ever end up with my sister. Man! Was I wrong when I thought you were just a phase." Ron said in a matter of fact voice.

"Look here Weasley, Potter I know that you both are very protective of Ginny and believe I am very grateful that you are for because of that Ginny was safe the whole time the war was going on. But as for me, I can honestly say on my mother grave that I will never in my lifetime would hurt Ginny in anyway or may you both and your five other brothers kill me!" Draco proclaimed what was in his heart.

The two other boy remained quite throughout the whole speech and was open mouthedly surprise when he was finish. After his little speech Draco to was silent, trying to figure out was it was he has to do now. Then to both Harry and Ron surprise, Draco stood up and walked in between their beds and stop just right in the middle of the isle.

"Look, I know in the pass I was a big pain in the rear and was a git.."

"Got that right!" Ron mouthed off.

Draco and Harry both look at him. Then Draco went on back to his apology.

"…but now I am willing to swallow my pride and apologize to both of you. I am sorry for all of the thing I had done, I only did it for it was my father's order and I thought I was doing the right thing. Please forgive me!" Draco said in apology.

"Look Malfoy! You didn't have to apologize, We are the one sorry for not giving a second chance and thinking you're not good enough for Ginny! How about we just put all this things in the past." Harry suggested.

"I'm game!" Draco reaches out his hand to give Harry a handshake and Harry accepts it. He then turns to Ron who had been quite for a while. He reach his hand out but Ron seem to be ignoring it.

"All my life I was told by my parents to always look after my little sister, she was my responsibility. She was my best friend before I meet Harry and Hermione, and she'll always be my little sister…"

Ron pause looking at Draco's hand just there waiting for him to shake it.

"…I've always had high hopes for her Malfoy, take good care of her, now we both have to be responsible for her." Ron took Draco's hand and shook it.

"Don't worry Weasley, I'd die for Ginny's sake!"

The guys let go of their hands and Harry spoke up!

"Well now we just have to get rid of the habit of calling each other by our last name!"

With this the boys agreed to try and be friends for Ginny sake!

"So how are we going to tell the girls!" Ron asked.

" Leave that to me!" Draco said with a smirk.

A/N: This fic is my second Harry Potter fic. The first one stank so I decided to abandon it, at least for this site, and make a brand new one! I hope you guys like this one. R&R! I don't care if you have anything bad to say Just say what you have to! I always want to know what I need to improve at.