Unofficial Portkey Archive

Getting Along! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Getting Along!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and the other characters in this story belongs to J.K. Rowling. I'm just barrowing it and will give it back!

Summary: The boys are all sick and are all stuck in one room, are they going to learn how to get along or do there girlfriends have to do something about it.

PG-13 for explicit language!!
Pairing: Harry and Hermione, Ron and Luna, and Draco and Ginny

Chapter Three: So Happy Together!

"So Draco do you think you have it in you to forgive me and Ron for acting like such gits?" Harry ask looking at Draco.

"Yeah! Draco!… Will you forgive us?" Ron added.

Everyone in the Great Hall looked at Draco waiting for his answer. With Hermione, Ginny, and Luna looking with high hopes.

"Depends?" Draco answered crushing the girls hopes. "Can you guys forgive and forget a arse like me?" Draco continued giving the girls all satisfied faces.

"How about we all forget what happen in the past and start all over? I want to get to know the Draco that loves my sister and forget all about the old Draco who was a pain." Ron suggested.

"That's fine with me!" Draco answered.

"I agree!" Harry added.

With that Draco gave the next signal for the next step of the plan. All of the sudden Harry, Draco and Ron started to walk toward their girlfriends. When they were all in front of them they reach out their hand to the girls and waited for them to take it.

Ginny took Draco's hand first and Draco guided her to the top of the table. He then took out his wand and with a flick the food, plates and all the stuff that was on top of the table disappeared. Draco then took Ginny in the middle of the Slytherin table and waited for Harry and Ron. Soon Harry Hermione and Ron Luna has done the same thing. Once all three couples were in the middle of all 3 tables Draco, Ron and Harry went down on there knees, Ron spoke first.

"We three are such asses. We don't deserve to be taken care of or even notice by you girls." Ron stop while Harry continued.

"But still you up with us and all the crazy things that we do." Harry stop and let Draco do his stuff.

"You all deserve someone better. But we all talk and decided that our lives will all go down to hades and will be damn if we lost you girl to balance our lives." Draco pause then directed his speech to Ginny. " I don't think I could live without you Ginny. My life would be nothing but dark and loneliness if you were gone. Please give me a second chance! I promise to try better. I love you!"

Ginny sank down to her knees and hugged Draco while she whispered in his ears. "Oh Draco! I don't think I could live with out you either. I probably would never get sleep at night if I ever survive having lost you. I love you too!" Ginny said with tears in her eyes.

Harry gave all his attention to Hermione. "Look luv! I'm really sorry about all the things I said before. Sorry to all the things I did wrong. What I did back then I didn't mean it. Ginny is family to me and I respect her decision. And now I see that Draco is a guy that can be trusted and he makes Ginny happy! So I'm so sorry to you and Ginny!" Harry pause to let Hermione say something back and when she didn't Harry panicked a little. "Please Hermione say something, anything!"

Hermione grabbed Harry's shoulder and brought him up. She then grabbed his neck and pulled him in to her lips. She kissed him passionately. When they come out for air Hermione look at Harry with much love in her eyes.

"Harry! You don't know how much I love you, Ron and Draco right know, especially you. I can't believe that you guys would do something like this and go all out just for us." Hermione said looking into Harry's eyes.

"Hermione you all deserve this. We needed to do something to make up for acting like such jerks not only to each other but you girls. Why wouldn't we do this?" Harry stop and look at Hermione. " I love you so much Hermione! Please tell me you forgive me and you can give me a second chance." Harry said begging.

"Harry are you daft. Of course I forgive you! After what you just did, how could I not!" Hermione said. "I love you too Harry!" And they started to kiss.

At the Ravenclaw table Ron was still on his knees. "Look sweetie I know I've been an ass…" As soon as Ron started he was cut of by Luna grabbing his arm. She grabbed Ron and started on a run dragging Ron with her. They were running on top of the Ravenclaw table so fast that they almost trip when they reach the end. When they got off the table Luna dragged Ron all the way out of the Great Hall while the entire student body watch them enter the hallways. She then dragged Ron all across Hogwarts hallways with out even worrying if somebody caught then running. Luna was set to go to the Room of the Requirement and she was wet to get there fast. They finally slowed down when they reach the entrance. Luna pulled Ron by the arms in front of the door that appeared and they were soon engaged in a full on snogging session. Ron opened the door and they rushed to get inside.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" Ron asked between kisses.

"Oh Ronald! What do you think?" Luna answered while kicking the door shut behind her.

The Next Day

"What happened to the two of you yesterday after you run out of the Great Hall?" Draco ask both Luna and Ron.

Ron and Luna looked at Draco and blushed at the question for they knew full well what they did after running out of the Great Hall.

"Draco leave them alone, I think we all have a pretty good idea of what happened to the both of them after they run out. And please we don't need detailed description." Ginny answered looking at the couple.

Ron and Luna blushed more from the answer Ginny have given for they knew that she was right and not very far from the truth. Harry, Hermione, Draco and Ginny all laughed at the red face Ron and Luna gave. All three couple were in Hermione and Draco's Head Student private common room. Luna's sitting on Ron's lap on a couch that was obviously meant to be sat on only one person. Luna is reading the Quibler while Ron get to share in reading it. Hermione is setting on the edge of the long couch with a book in her hand and Harry lying down on the couch, with a Quidditch magazine he was reading in his hand, his head on Hermione's lap. While Draco and Ginny is sitting on the floor in front of the fire, across from Ron and Luna, Draco's back leaning on the couch Harry and Hermione was in with Ginny between his legs and his arm around her waist. Ginny is reading a book called Romeo and Juliet written by a dead famous muggle author name Shakespeare while Draco is just relaxing. Once everyone stop laughing they all want back to doing there own business until Harry had to ask a question.

"So what are our plans for Hogsmeade this weekend?" Harry asked still reading his magazine.

"I need to stop by quiditch shop to buy some new equipment for our match next week." Draco said when all of the sudden he felt his girlfriend stand up quickly almost forgetting she was between her boyfriend legs.

"Oh my gosh! I almost forgot we have a match coming up. We can't go to Hogsmeade Harry, the team hadn't had much practice!" Ginny said worried that she needed more practice before there match.

"Yeah! You all better practice. Just Ginny's my girlfriend and both of you are my friends doesn't change the fact that we're all playing for different house and team. And that also mean that me and the rest of the Slytherin will go easy on you." Draco said in confident. Ron and Harry got up from where they were sitting and walked over to Draco. The girl were suddenly worried, having Harry, Ron, and Ginny play for the team meant that there will be some rivals. What make things worse was that both Harry and Draco was the Quidditch captain for both Gryffindor and Slytherin teams, the houses competing in the finals for the Quidditch cup. But when Ron and Harry got near Draco, Draco stood up. Then all of the sudden Harry and Ron hugged him then pounce him down on the ground. All of the girls suddenly stood up worried, but soon realize that Harry was giving Draco a nuggy.

"You realize you just called us your friends right." Ron said as he, Harry and Draco played around on the floor pouching and hitting each other like buddies. This calm the girls and they walk over to the boys.

"Hey you boys! Knock it out! You all know that you look silly!" Hermione said trying to stop the silly boys play. The boys stop only to stand up a looked at the girls wickedly. They stood up keeping there eyes on there targeted girls.

"What are you three thinking?" Ginny said starting to step backward knowing what the boys are up to.

"Charge!" All three boys shouted then charge after their girl friend who had started to run and hide form the boys. They were all playing cat and mouse like little children in a wide park. But soon Harry caught Hermione and tackled her down behind the couch. Harry started to tickle her.

"Harry Harry… Okay!… Okay I give!" Hermione said between breaths. But as soon as she was calm Harry's lips found hers and soon they were on a full on snogging session. They were interrupted by Draco, Ginny, Ron and Luna.

"Oh! Eww! My eyes! You two need to get a room." Draco announce breaking them from there session.

Harry and Hermione stop but stayed on the floor laughing. While Ron had a sudden urge to play.

"I think its time for a DOG PILE!" Ron screamed then started to jump.

"No! Don't you dare! AHH!" Harry and Hermione screamed but was to late as Ron fallowed by Luna and Ginny piled on them. All were laughing and rolling around while Draco look down on them with disbelief. "All of are nutters!" Draco said with a smirk.

"Oh come one Draco join us!" Ginny begged trying to get her boyfriend to join they fun.

"Oh No!" Draco said waving his hand around to signal no. "You will not get me to join your silliness." Then crossing his arms. Ginny and Ron looked at each other then looked up at Draco with a an evil plotting look.

"What are you doing? No… No… Let me go! No!" Draco shouted when Ginny and Ron grab him the leg and pulled him down on the to the ground landing butt first. Then having Ginny and Luna pounce on him tickling him down.

"Luna go for the feet!" Ginny shouted and Luna, Harry and Hermione grabbed his shoe and took it off.

"Hey! Be careful with that! That's real leather! Haha! Haha!" Draco laughed as he rolled around the floor trying to get away.

"I cannot believe you would touch Malfoy's feet." Ron said while everyone pause. "I'm going to for the hair." Ron jumps in and started to mess up Draco's hair.

"Okay! Okay! I give! I give up!" Draco shouted laughing and begging. When they all stood of from the floor everyone, with the exception of Draco, started to laugh.

"What? What so funny?" Draco asked

"Nothing it's just we've never seen you in this state before Draco!" Harry answered while trying to hold his laugh but soon gave up and laugh with the rest of them.

Draco stood up and walk over to the mirror and saw his unbelievable reflection. He saw that his shirt were wrinkle, his hair was messed up and he didn't have shoes on.

"What have you people done to me?" Draco said not believing that the person in the mirror was him.

"They messed you up good!" His reflection answered making the rest of the room laugh harder.

When Ginny regain some seriousness, she walked over to where Draco was still staring at himself.

"Oh honey you look fine. For once me and the gang got to see the messed up look of Draco Malfoy! It a rear sight!" Ginny said as Draco looked down on her. "Beside I think it look kind of sexy."

"Oh really!" Draco said growling then capturing Ginny in a passionate kiss.

"Hey! Hey! You two do that somewhere else! Somewhere I won't see!" Ron complained. But was stop with someone soft hand on his shoulder and turned around founding a seductive looking Luna behind him. He got the hint and went down to capture her lips for a kiss. Harry and Hermione on the other hand had long since sneak of to Hermione's room for some snogging when Draco, Ginny, Ron and Luna was distracted. Draco and Ginny gave Ron and Luna a favor by giving them some privacy and let them have the common room while they took their making out in Draco's Room. Ron was about to stop making out with Luna to stop Ginny from going inside Draco's but was stop with Luna whispering something in his ears.

"Trust her!" Luna whispered then continue on what she was doing.

As the day pass each person, in the little group they have created, spent the day with the one they loved. All happy to know that everything was put behind them and they can all live there happy lives with new found friendship and family.

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait! This story is pretty much done, just an epilogue for the next chapter which I'm typing right now and probably be posted by tomorrow. I'm working on a sequel for this story to so please wait for that. Please review! And thanks to all the review I've received, its was really nice. Now its time to promote my yahoo group. If you want to know more about this fic and other fic I've written and about to write go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prefectblends/ and join. You can also find other authors work there as well. Thanks again to all the review!