Unofficial Portkey Archive

Getting Along! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Getting Along!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and the other characters in this story belongs to J.K. Rowling. I'm just barrowing it and will give it back!

Summary: The boys are all sick and are all stuck in one room, are they going to learn how to get along or do there girlfriends have to do something about it.

PG-13 for explicit language!!
Pairing: Harry and Hermione, Ron and Luna, and Draco and Ginny

Chapter Two: The Show!

After arriving at the kitchen the girl was greeted my Dobby.

"Dobby is surprise to see Harry Potter's friends! But glad for I have been very lonely! Dobby haven't seem Harry Potter in a long time! Tell me Miss? Where is Harry Potter?" Dobby asked looking up to Hermione's eyes.

"Sorry Dobby! But Harry's not here! Ron, Draco, and Harry are all sick and are resting in our room right now! But I apologies on his behalf for his lack of visit, his just been really busy. You know from Quidditch practice and games plus school he have barely enough time sometimes. But I'll sure to tell him, when he feels better, to visit you!" Hermione promise to cheer up the elf.

"Thank You Miss! So why have you come down here?" Dobby asked

"Well today is such a hot day that me and the girl was hoping for some ice scream. There wouldn't haven't to be some around here would it!" Hermione informing and hopingly said.

"Oh! Yes Dobby will go and get it for you!" Dobby said while leaving to get the ice cream.

As Dobby left Hermione and Ginny left to look for a place for them to enjoy there ice cream. Luna was left behind to get the ice cream from Dobby and said that she will find them when she got them. Hermione and Ginny decide to sit under a tree just in front of the lake.

"Ginny! I want you to know that I'm sorry on be half of Harry and Ron about the way the have been treating Draco! Draco doesn't deserve the treatment they've been giving him, and you don't deserve the hurt and problem the treatment is causing you! And Gin, I don't want you to ever feel that you can't come to me about a problem. I'm here when ever you need me all you have to do is call!" Hermione informed and apologize to Ginny.

"Oh Hermione! Thank You so much! You and Luna have been such great friends to me I don't even know how to repay both of you back!" Ginny's voice sounding like she was about to cry.

"Oh Honey! You know you don't have to repay us! You'd do the same if we had problems with Ron or Harry!" Luna came in the conversion and making the two other girl jump a little. Luna gave Hermione and Ginny there ice cream and she sat between the two girls. "Beside we girls have to stick together, If we don't the guys are going to drive us crazy!" Luna added.

"Amen to that sister!" Hermione praised then scooping some ice cream and bringing it to her mouth.

"Amen!" Both Luna and Ginny responded. The girls ate there ice cream in for the rest of the time and just talk for the time they had left before they have to go back to there very annoying boyfriends.

"So you both know what to do!" Draco asked Ron and Harry. Ever since the boys have come to terms, they have been on there stomach on the floor coming up with a plan to try and surprise the girls.

"You knew if this goes wrong they might never talk to us again." Ron told Harry and Draco.

"Oh assure you! Weasley! This will work!" Draco assured Ron.

"Watch it Malfoy! Remember My sisters a Weasley too!" Ron said sounding a little piss and starting to stand up. Draco started to do the same.

"Okay! Okay guys calm down! We don't need to get all worked up out of nothing. Lets try and remember Ginny here and focus on here!" Harry said seeing that the two was about to start a row.

"Alright! I'm sorry Ron. It just that old habits die hard." Draco said making peace.

"Me too! Now if your sure about this Draco and your positive that we can't get in trouble from both the girls and school, I'm in!" Ron said. Just then they heard footsteps coming up the stairs and was sure that it was the girls. So the guys got up from there places on the floor and ran to there beds. Just when they got on the bed and lied down properly the girl burst open the door while the guys pretended to sleep.

"Oh! They look like little angels when there asleep. Why should we ruin our fun and wake them?" Luna said being the first one in.

"Because its almost time for dinner and I can tell you right now if they wake up hungry they wake up grouchy and they will wake up annoying! So let get them awake, get them feed and back to sleeping like angels that you call them." Hermione amusingly said.

Hermione went to Harry and started to shake him awake (assuming he was still asleep). "Harry! Baby wake up! You don't want to miss dinner now do you." Hermione said shaking Harry to wake.

"You too! Ronald! Now I know you don't want to miss dinner." Actually Luna was positive when she said this, for the day she see Ron miss dinner would have been the day Voldemort trade his evil ways to play with bunnies. Harry and Ron awoke and sat up as Ginny walks over to Draco.

"Draco! Wake up we need to get to dinner." Ginny said as she try and wake Draco up but he wouldn't budge. "Draco come on! I'm hungry I need my dinner." Ginny trying again.

"Look why don't we just leave him. He know the way to the Great Hall. And me and Harry can have a little peace for a little while." Ron said as Luna elbowed him. "Hey remember I'm still sick!"

"Nice try Weasley but you can't get rid of me that easy." Draco said waking up and standing up.

"Unfortunately!" Harry said from his bed. Hermione gave him a wicked look.

"Look were all going down for dinner and were all going down together. If you guys don't like that then tough." Hermione with her arms cross said with a very motherly voice. While all three girls stare at Ron.

"Alright! Alright I'll try to be nice! Gosh!" Ron said finally getting up from his bed.

"Ginny will you sit with me during dinner?" Draco asked.

"Of course I will honey! If that what'll make you feel better!" Ginny said grabbing Draco by the waist and planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh hell no! I am not going to sit beside him! You can do anything you want with me but you do not make me sit beside him during dinner! Beside no Gryffindor wants a Slytherin in our table!" Ron said putting down his foot on the matter.

"RONALD WEASLEY! I cannot believe that you would say something like that! You take that back this moment or I will never talk to you ever again." Luna said angry with her boyfriend. Ron got scared by the treat and apologized.

"Okay! I take it back but I will still refuse to sit beside him." Ron said keeping to his words.

"Fine you can sit with me in the Ravenclaw table! And discuss this then." Luna said pulling her boyfriend out the door. "We'll see you guys at the Great Hall! Come along Ronald!" And both of them left.

"What about me? I don't want to sit beside ferret boy!" Harry said.

"Harry! I am surprise at you! How can you say such a thing. I could imagine this from Ron but not from you! How could you sink as low as Ron." Hermione said looking at Harry very disappointed.

"Look Potter you don't have to sit beside me. Before Weasley can give me a chance to, I was going to ask Ginny to sit beside me at the Slytherin table. So you don't have to worry." Draco assured him. Draco then grabs Ginny's hand and they started to live to go to the Great Hall. "We'll see you guys in the Great Hall!" Ginny said as she and Draco left. Leaving Hermione and Harry alone in the room.

"I am very disappointed in you right now Harry James Potter. But I'm going to hold it in for your sick." Hermione told him. Harry then tried to grab Hermione's hand. But she swipe it away.

"What do you think your doing?" Hermione asked.

"I was going to hold your hand! You like a boyfriend do to his girl." Harry answered.

"No No No Mister Potter! Right now I am very disgusted with your behavior towards Draco and I am very piss of. So right now if I were you I wouldn't even think about touching me if you don't want to get hurt. I assist you to the Great Hall but don't you dare touch me or say a word to me. And one more thing, don't ever call me your girl." Hermione said leaving the room and leaving Harry behind alone.

"Draco this little plan of your better work or I'll strangle you myself." Harry said to himself think about the plan that was coming into place.

Down at the great hall Ginny and Draco are eating there dinner at the Slytherin table, though some of the student are looking at Draco like a traitor, and having a conversation. While Ron and Luna are in the Ravenclaw table and Luna sitting across Ron. In a little while Harry and Hermione entered the great hall. Like Ron and Luna, Hermione sat from across Harry on the Gryffindor table. Hermione sat between Lavender and Neville. And Harry sat beside Seamus and Dean.

"Hey Hermione! What's up? Haven't seen you around lately." Lavender said.

"Oh you know I've been around. Me, Luna, and Ginny had just been helping out the boys since there sick." Hermione answered.

"Oh! So why aren't you beside Harry! Instead of between me and Lavender." Neville said sounding a little piss at Hermione for getting between him and his girlfriend. Taking the hint Hermione got out of her sit to let Neville scoot beside Lavender then sat back down on the other side of Lavender.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to get between you two!" Hermione said. During the was Neville had gain some gut and learned that it works better for him. He and Lavender ended up together because he had save her from death eaters during the war, but that's a whole different story. "Anyway I'm not beside him for the poor behavior he had shown towards Draco!" Hermione continue.

"Oh! They all got in a row again. Man I swear wars may come and pass but those three will always be enemies!" Neville assured them.

"For Ginny sake! I hope your wrong!"

In a mean while, Draco and Ginny were eating when they saw that Harry and Hermione enter the great hall.

"I know that sometime you try your best to get along with them. But I do wonder sometime if your really are trying your best." Ginny asked him.

"Ginny! I do try my best but your prat of a brother and potty always had to get to the last bit of my nerves. If you asked me their the ones who needs to try harder." Draco said while he stuff his mouth with food.

"Well you know what Malfoy? You can eat by yourself today. And let see who's the prat then." Ginny got up from the table piss and walk over to the Gryffindor table beside am also piss Hermione. But what Ginny didn't see was the smirk that formed in Draco's mouth as she left.

As Ginny sit beside Hermione, Harry turns to look at Draco. Draco sees Harry look and touched his nose as the signal to the next step of the plan. Harry then taps his pumpkin juice glass with his spoon to signal Ron. Ron hears and touches his ears to signal he heard. Harry then looks at Draco and give the okay.

Draco gets up from his sit and turns around to face the Ravenclaw table, "Look what you did now Weasley, You cause me and your sister to get into another argument. Are you happy now?" Draco shouted to Ron at the Ravenclaw table. Ginny, Hermione and Luna all look at Draco with a surprise face.

"Don't blame this on me Malfoy!" Ron gets up from his sit to turn to Draco, but Luna hold to stop him.

"Ron, don't do this! For Ginny sake don't do this." Luna begs her boyfriend.

"Luna, I have to do this because of Ginny. Don't worry!" Ron assured her with a smile while he gently takes her hand of his and give his attention to Draco.

"You know what Malfoy. Ginny deserves someone who cares for her. Some one who will love her with all there heart and that will take care of her. Some one who will treat her right. Can you give her that?" Ron asked with such fury that no one would ever think he was just acting.

Ginny get up from her sit and runs on Draco side to help defend him.

"Ron! You do not have the right to asked that. You don't know a thing about me and or my relationship with Draco…" Ginny was interrupted by a hand on her shoulder.

"Please Gin stop! Let me handle this." Draco grabs her shoulder and gently sat her down.

"Draco! Are you sure?" Ginny said a little worried.

"Yeah! Just please sit down and let me handle this." Draco trying to calm her down.

"Listen here Weasley. All my life I've been looking for the feeling to love and be love. I never receive it from my father and when my mother starts to show at least some sign of love towards me, she goes and gets herself killed. Look Ron…" Ginny looks up at Draco surprise that he had just called her older brother by his first name. "…Ginny's the only one I have left and I'm not about to give up easily to losing her. I don't care that if it takes you 100 years to get use to the idea that I'm with Ginny and Ginny is with me. I will do anything for Ginny and that includes dying for her. I will care for her as long as she will let me care for her. I well not do anything that didn't seem right to her or the people around her. And last but not certainly not least…" Draco turns around before he finish and climbs the Slytherin table until he reaches the top " I love her. I always did and will certainly always will as long as she will let me to love her."

Ginny could not believe that her boyfriend was on a table shouting for the whole school to hear that he loved her. And better yet he was directing it to her brother.

"Hey Draco do you think your done confessing your undying love for my sister." Ron asked sounding angry. But Luna, Hermione and Ginny all could not believe that Ron had just referred to Draco by his first name. While Ron continued to talk. "I only asked you things that I thought Ginny deserve to get from a guy she loves. I only wanted to hear in word that you give those thing to her. Did you seriously think that I would doubt my sisters instinct. She would have never stayed with you if she was the only one loving in the relationship and she didn't feel any love back from you. My sister is a smart and caring person that see the good in people and she saw that you had some good in you. I trust my sister and the her ways of doing things and her decision. And you want to know what else?" Ron said as he turns around and climbed the Ravenclaw table just like Draco did with the Slytherin one. "I trust that you can give her the care and the love she deserve to get from a guy. Yeah! You heard me right, I trust you." Ginny's face had now turn from surprise to shock. Shock to see that her brother had just admitted that he trusted a Malfoy. And shock to see that her brother and Draco are both agreeing with each other. And last shock that they were saying this out loud. As all this happen Hermione and Luna looks to Draco and Ron trying to figure out what's happening. Asking the same question Ginny has on her mind right now, is this whole thing a good or bad thing? For some reason none of them can figure out.

Just when everyone was already full with surprises Ron gave a signal to Harry. Harry stood up from his sit. And all of a sudden he was on top of the Gryffindor table.

"Are you two sap done." Everyone turns there attention to Harry. "Good! Now that there done, its my turn. Look Hermione Ginny and Luna! Me Ron and Draco all have been blind. We never considered your feelings when we all fought. We didn't know it affected you girls so much. Ginny your like a sister to me, I never had a real family and you guys have always been there for me. I should have been there for you when you knew that Draco can be trusted. I should have gave Draco a second chance. I should have trust you and your feelings about him. I'm sorry…" Harry turns to Draco. "And I'm sorry Draco for not giving you a chance. I should have at least given you the benefit of a doubt. But no I didn't and because of this we hurt the girls we all loved. I was wrong." Harry pause while the entire Great Hall awaited for what's going to be said or done next.

***

A/N: Sorry for the cliff hanger! But I promise to get the next chapter up as soon as I can. If you want some scoop for what going to happen or a glimpse of what going to happen next on the story click here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prefectblends/ and join to see, then click File and go to Unfinished Business. Also features other authors work. Don't worry I already have the next chapter written just have to type it. Sorry for all the grammar or any misspelled word, couldn't find time to get it beta read and corrected.