Unofficial Portkey Archive

Getting Along! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Getting Along!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and the other characters in this story belong to J.K. Rowling. I'm just barrowing it and will give it back!

Summary: The boys are all sick and are all stuck in one room, are they going to learn how to get along or do there girlfriends have to do something about it.

PG-13 for explicit language!!
Pairing: Harry and Hermione, Ron and Luna, and Draco and Ginny

Epilogue: The Wedding!

-2 years later-

"I do!" Hermione said as she looked into Harry green loving eyes when she answered the question so many people all around the world has answered.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss your bride!" Harry leans in and kissed Hermione and the whole church cheered. The priest looks out to everyone and announces the couple.

"I now give you Mr. and Mrs. Potter!" The priest shouted as Harry and Hermione started down the isle. Harry and Hermione walked out the church hand in hand fallowed by the maid of honor, Ginny, and second best man, Draco. Then right behind them fallowed the first best man, Ron, and first bride's maid, Luna. Then fallowed the other brides maid Lavender, Pavarti, and Padma escorted by Neville, Dean, and Seamus, there boyfriend.

Harry and Hermione entered the limo and they left to go to the reception. They arrive in the hotel where the reception was they held when once again they were announced in.

"Please welcome in Mr. and Mrs. Potter!" And Harry and Hermione went in and people started to clap. Ron and Draco came up to Harry and drag him to one side of the reception while Ginny and Luna took Hermione by the arm and pulled her to the other side.

"Congrats mate! Finally tied the knot!" Ron said to Harry when the three man arrive in there little group. Ron then came in and gave his best friend a hand shake then a friendly hug.

"Yeah Potter! Only took you about a year to sum up some guts." Draco added. "But congratulation mate! She's a great gal and the best catch!" Draco said then doing the same thing as Ron and coming in and giving Harry a friendly hug. But he soon notices that Ron was looking at him very strange. "Well except for Ginny of course!" Draco said trying to calm Ron.

"Good!" Ron said happy.

"Hey congratulation Harry! The wedding was great!" Neville said with Dean and Seamus right behind him.

"Yeah Harry! It was great! Never seen so many reporters in my life!" Seamus said and shucks Harry's hand.

"Well what did you expect in the wedding of the-boy-who-lived aka the man who defeated Voldemort! Anyway it was amazing Harry! And Oh yeah! Good Luck!" Dean said then shaking Harry's hand.

"Thanks you three! Hope you guys have fun!" Harry thanked the three boys as they walk away. He then turned and Talk to Draco and Ron.

"Well thank you two! I couldn't have done this without you two! It really great to have friend like you guys!" Harry said thanking his friends and best man.

"Oh shacks Harry your going to make us cry!" Draco said pretending to wipe a tear from his eyes.

"Oh quit it Malfoy! Harry you know we'd be there for you just like you'd be there for us in our weeding! It was best mate do!" Ron said tapping Harry shoulder. Draco then came up between them and put one arm on each of there shoulder.

"Yeah! Listen to Ron Harry! We three need to stick with each other and be there for each other too." Draco said then coming in front of Ron and Harry. "You two are like brothers I never had! Don't tell anyone I said this but you two are like family to me now I have no one else and ever since our 7th year in Hogwart you guys had made me feel like one of the gang even though I was a huge prat to you before. So of course I would have been there!" Draco said with a huge smile in his face.

"Oh Draco! Now you're going to make us cry!" Ron said pretending to act like Draco. "Just kidding mate! Anyway you'll soon be officially be in the family and have a family of your own with Ginny!" Ron assured Draco.

"Yeah! Speaking of family when are you going to pop the question to Luna?" Draco asked.

"Well I was hoping you two can help me out with that since we make such a good team." Ron said.

"Don't worry mate as soon as the day is over we'll come up with a plan." Draco said as he pats Ron in the back.

On the other side of the reception the girls were all giving there congratulation to Hermione in there little circle.

"Oh Hermione I am so happy for you!" Lavender said then walking to Hermione to hug her.

"That was so beautiful! Congratulation Hermione!" Pavarti said as she hugs Hermione.

"Yeah Hermione! Congratulation!" Padma said as she also same up to Hermione and hugged her.

"Yes Hermione that was an amazing wedding! I though I saw angels sing when you two kissed each other! Oh I'm babbling! Congratulation sweetie it was great!" Luna said as she to hugged Hermione.

"Oh Hermione they are all lying! That was not an amazing wedding… That was beyond amazing, no word can describe it! Oh I am so jealous, I wish my wedding would be like that!" Ginny said.

"Speaking of which! Did you and Draco set a date yet?" Hermione ask Ginny. Draco had actually asked Ginny to marry him a week ago but hasn't set a date yet.

"We tried to! But you know Mum, said not to set it yet for she was to busy with yours and Harry's wedding and didn't want our in the way. And you know how Mum is with planning weddings." Ginny said sarcastically.

"Ha! Ya! I got it first hand." Both girls laugh. While the two girl were talking Lavender, Padma, and Pavarti had excuse them self to meet up with there boyfriends. Luna, Ginny, and Hermione continued talking as Draco, Ron and Harry walked over to the girls.

"Hey Hermione!" Draco said as he walked over to Hermione and picking her up from the floor from a brotherly hug. "Congrats Herm! I just finish congratulating Harry for finally conjuring up his guts and tying the knot!"

Ron then came up to Hermione then he stop right in front of her.

"Oh! Hermione you look beautiful! Congratulation! It was very beautiful." Ron said. "Oh I'm sure going to miss all the stuff we've been through! Pretty son we'll have our own family and we won't have any time to spend with each other." Ron said as he walked up to Hermione and hugged her. "This is an end to an era you guys."

"Oh Ron! You know more than anyone else that no one can separate the great trio. You, me and Hermione are always going to be best friends. And nothing and no will ever change that." Harry said joining the hug his best friends were sharing.

The trio was soon joined by Draco, Ginny, and Luna in there hugs.

"Yeah! Ron but instead of the great trio!" Hermione said looking around. "We have a bigger family now! All six of us will have more great memories together! Maybe even better!" Hermione announce.

All of a sudden Colin came up to them.

"Hey all! Say cheese!" Colin shouted.

The group turned and Harry and Hermione got in the middle while Ron Luna and Draco Ginny place themselves on both opposite side of the newly wed couple.

"Cheese!" All shouted as Colin took a picture.

"Yeah! One big family!" Draco said to all of them.

As the music started each man took the on they love and walk to the dance floor. As each one dance they can feel that maybe just maybe life would work out just fine from now own. Dancing and just holding the one they love. And everybody just getting along.

-FIN-

A/N: Hope you guys like the story! Please review I would love to have all your opinion! And wait for the sequel to come Called All of Us! Thank all who review!