Unofficial Portkey Archive

All of Us! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

All of Us!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter and some of the other character in this story, I'm just borrowing them and I promise to give them back to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros, and Scholastic. So please no suing.

Summary: Let catch up with the whole gang and there own family 10 years after Harry and Hermione's wedding and meet the next generation. Sequel to "Getting Along!" but don't need to read it to understand this story (something could be clear if did).

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Ron/Luna, Draco/Ginny, Harry/Hermione, Percy/Penelope, George/Alicia, Fred/Cho, Bill/Fleur, Charlie/OC, Neville/Lavender, Marcus/Katie and other I think would go in the story.

Warning: This story is fluff and nothing but Fluff! So if you like dark and drama I suggested you don't read for this is mainly fluff and humor. Some characters are OOC for the sake of the story.

Chapter One: At the Weasley Household!

"Mommy, Mommy wake up!" a sad little girl with red locks who came in her parent's bedroom to try and wake up her mother.

Luna wakes up and looked at the clock on top of the desk beside her bed.

"Lauren? It's 2:30 in the morning honey, what are you doing up?" Luna said as she pulls her very pregnant self up to sit and look down at her daughter.

"Mommy, There's a giant squid under my bed!" Lauren said as she looks up to her mother with teary eyes.

"Oh sweetie where did you get the idea that giant squid can live under your bed?" Luna asked her scared little 4 years old daughter.

"Sam and Andy, they said that baby giant squid are born under little kid's bed and they stay there until their all grown up then they eat and eat and eat little witches and get bigger and bigger." Lauren said almost crying.

"Honey you know that your cousin was just playing around with you." Luna said then signaling her daughter to sit beside her. "You know that they love doing that!" Lauren then sat beside her mom.

Luna looked at her daughter and saw that she had tears in her eyes.

"But since your fathers not home yet, I think you can sleep with me tonight!" Luna said as she saw her daughters face light up.

"Yeah!" Lauren almost shouted as Luna scooted over to let her daughter lay.

"Okay! Now you promise to actually sleep if I let you sleep here okay!" Luna said as she looks at her daughter.

"Yes Mommy! But can I feel the babies before I go to sleep?" Lauren asked excitedly.

"Sure honey!" Luna said as she let Lauren come near her to feel her big stomach. Luna took her hand and lead her to wear the babies were.

"Feel that baby. That's your brothers." Luna said trying to get the little girl to feel her tummy.

"Mommy! How many brothers am I going to get again?" Lauren asked.

"Oh honey, two babies. There going to be two new babies living in the house." Luna said as she laughs.

"When are they coming?" Lauren asked a question she'd been asking Luna and Ron now for months.

"In three months honey." Luna answered the 5th time this month.

"How long is that?" Lauren said as she asked her mom excitedly.

"Not very long, we just have to wait a little longer before you have 2 younger brothers to play with!" Luna answered sounding just a bit exited as her daughter.

"Yeah!" Lauren shouted.

Deep in to the conversation, Luna and Lauren didn't notice that someone had apperated in the house and they didn't even hear the loud crack. Ron had apparated home, right in front of his and Luna's room to be exact. He looked inside the room and saw that his presence was not being acknowledged for the two girls in the room was way to busy in their conversation.

"What are you two still doing up? It's almost 3:00 in the morning."

"Daddy! Your home!" Lauren shouted as she got out of the bed and ran to her father. Luna sat up to greet her husband.

"Well! Hello! Apparently two of your nephew, who came over this afternoon, told our daughter here that giant squids can live under the beds and eat little children!" Luna said giving Ron the 'explain this to your daughter' look.

"Oh I can only wonder who those two were." Ron said as he already knew it was the doing of his brother Fred son Andy and George son Sam.

"It was Sam and Andy Daddy!" Lauren said telling. "It's not true is it Daddy? Do giant squids live under beds and eat little witches ." Lauren asked sounding scared. Ron got down to his knees and held his daughter in his arm.

"Of course not sweetheart, your cousins just like to poke fun with their younger cousins." Ron answered his daughter and remembering about the time he and Ginny was picked on by Fred and George. "Now don't you want to go back to bed now so you won't be tired when we go over your Uncle Draco and Aunt Ginny's house tomorrow? You know all your cousins are going to be there."

"Yeah but I'm still a little scared. Can't I stay here with you guys?" Lauren said to try and get his parent to let her stay with them.

"But don't you want to be a big girl and prove that you're brave and sleep in your own room." Ron asked his daughter a little hoping that he can get some time alone with is wife.

"No!" Lauren said sounding like she was about to cry.

"Okay! Why don't you cuddle beside your mother and I'll be right there." Ron said giving up to his daughter's wishes. For some reason he could never say no to her.

"Yey!" Lauren shouted as she ran to her mother side. Luna and Lauren then went back to trying to feel Luna's stomach for sign of life. Ron walked to the bathroom and started to change out of his Auror robe. After graduation Ron, Harry, and Draco had decided to become Aurors. A lot of there other friends from Hogwarts had also decided to be Aurors some would be Neville Longbottom, Marcus Flint, Terrance Higgs, and others more. Many who of the young fighters in the war had actually decide to become Aurors. One of their reason was they didn't want to see anymore evil and violence in there world for them and there family. Ron thought of this while he changes to his sleeping clothes. Ron then looked out of the bathroom door to look at his two girls lying on bed. He then switch his thoughts of how much he loved Luna for giving him such a lovely, pretty, and smart little girl that he would give up his life for if needed. And she topped it of by giving him a set of twin boys on the way. He had never been happier in his life. He got out of the bathroom and made his way to the bedroom and went to lie down on the bed.

"Daddy feel Mummy's tummy." Lauren whispered as she took her father's hand and guided it on top of her mother's big round belly. "Feel the babies Daddy?" Lauren asked as she looks up to her father.

"Yeah Honey, I can feel them." Ron whispered back as she gently rubbed Luna's stomach and looked up to his wife. When all of the sudden, Lauren puts her hand down from her mums stomach. Ron and Luna notices and both saw the look on their daughters face.

"Lauren what's wrong baby? I thought that you were happy to feel the babies." Luna asked Lauren as she took her daughter hand to comfort her.

"Mummy are you and daddy going to love me less when the babies come?" Lauren asked her parent very sadly.

Luna and Ron were suddenly taken back from their daughter's word.

"Oh baby! No! Of course not." Luna said softly to her as she continues. "Your daddy and I will love you just the same maybe even more when the babies come. We can't have less love for you just because there are other children in the house. Don't ever think that honey." Luna said as she took in her daughter in a hug.

"Lauren honey come here." Ron said softly as he pulls Lauren from her mother and in to his lap to carry her. "I want you to know something and I think that you're old enough to know this." Ron said as Lauren listens and Ron grabs Luna's hand. "When I was little I grew up in a household full of kids as you know from all the Uncles and Aunt you have. My mother and father had loved us all without making us feel less love than the other, I for one didn't realize this until I was a little older but when we fought the big fight that me and your mother had told you about…" Ron stop for Lauren had interrupted him.

"You mean the fight that you Uncle Harry, and Aunt Hermione had to fight that very bad man." Lauren asked.

"Yes honey, the one with the very bad man. Anyway I didn't realize that I didn't have to be anything more than what I'm already am to have the love of my parents, family and friends. My parents, your grandparent, had taught me many things but the one thing that they had taught me that I think is the most important is that you can never have to much love to give for even though I already had so many brothers and a sister your grandmother and grandfather had still so much love to give other to other people like your Uncle Harry, Aunt Hermione, Uncle Draco and much more. So you see baby from what I learn from my parents I could never love you less even when the babies comes. And even if we had other children." Ron completed and looked at Luna and hugged his daughter.

"Yes baby please don't ever think that you would be less to our hearts when your brother comes. You were our first child and our little girl and that would give you a very special place in our hearts as well as your coming brothers for you're their older sister. We will always give you the same amount of love, perhaps even more if you want it. We love you baby and that would never change." Luna finished while Ron and Lauren got close to Luna and Ron put his arms around his wife and Ron held his family. Then they all broke apart and looked at each other for a moment. Silence was broken by Ron.

"What do you guys say to getting some sleep now so that we not to tired for the party tomorrow. And we might have to leave early tomorrow for me and Harry came up with a plan to get you with your cousin early and surprise Draco and Ginny." Ron suggested as he lay down on the bed pulling Lauren down so that she to will lie down.

"I say sound good to me. Good night loves." Luna said as she bent down to kiss her daughters forehead and gave Ron a quick kiss. "Love you."

"Night mommy." Lauren whispered and turned around to face her father and kissed him on the check. "Night daddy, Love you both." Lauren said as she turns to face the ceiling with her father's arms around her.

"Night baby, Night love!" Ron said to his daughter and wife as they all went to sleep and dreamed of the day to come.

A/N: I know sappy! Give a girl a break. Anyway I'm just missing they way my family use to be before my parents started there monthly fights. Anyway I know this is in the Ron and Luna section but it actually a story with an equal amount of R/L, H/Hr, and D/G stories with other pairings to but I started it with R/L so I put it in their category. Hope that you all like this sequel I'll try to update every week so that no one gets mad. Hope that you all review I would love your opinion and suggestion. And if you want the chart of the families and jobs just click her http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prefectblends/ and join my Perfect Blend group. Now time to promote my msn discussion group also called Perfect Blend. In the group you can discuss about all about the R/Lu, H/Hr, and D/G ships or anything Harry Potter. Just click here http://groups.msn.com/PrefectBlend . Hope you review.