Unofficial Portkey Archive

All of Us! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

All of Us!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter and some of the other character in this story, I'm just borrowing them and I promise to give them back to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., and Scholastic. So please no suing.

Summary: Let catch up with the whole gang and there own family 8 years after Harry and Hermione's wedding and meet the next generation. Sequel to "Getting Along!" but don't need to read it to understand this story (something could be clear if did).

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Ron/Luna, Draco/Ginny, Harry/Hermione, Percy/Penelope, George/Angelina, Fred/Cho, Bill/Fleur, Charlie/OC, Neville/Lavender, Marcus/Katie and other I think would go in the story.

Warning: This story is fluff and nothing but Fluff! So if you like dark and drama I suggested you don't read for this is mainly fluff and humor. Some characters are OOC for the sake of the story.

Thanks to all who review:

Typical Me: Thanks for your review! Yeah I love post Hogwarts Stories too that involved all of them with kids.

GerdieSI: Yeah thanks for noticing that. I didn't know if anyone was going to notice that I'm trying to make Ginny sound just like her mother. You'll see her act more like her mother in the chapter. Thanks for your review.

Xnishax08: I think R/Lu is the cutest couple. I love writing fics about them working on one right now and will be posting it soon! Thanks for your review!

Anonymous: Thanks for your review! Whoever you are?

Chapter Three: To Give an Helping Hand and Rescue!

Draco was still surprise to see them at the door so early in the morning.

"Okay! As you all know my family and me all loves you so don't get this the wrong way. But what the heck are you all doing her so early." Draco said to the guest that appeared in at his doorstep so early in the morning. Ron and Luna with their daughter Lauren along with Harry and Hermione with their son James had come 4 hours earlier than expected.

"Relax Draco! Were not here to stay. At least Harry, me and the kids aren't." Ron said to a very worried looking Draco.

"What are you talking about?" Draco asked still confuse at what they were doing here so early.

"Well first I want to know if your going to let us in, Its isn't the warmest weather out here you know?" Harry asked Draco.

"Yeah! Sorry come in!" Draco said signaling for them to get in the manor and lead them to the hall and entered the living room. "I'll be right back okay! Let me just get Ginny!" Draco said as he left to go get his wife. He found her at the tea room decorating.

"Ginny!" Draco called out to Ginny. "Hey honey I need you for a second."

Ginny gave the vase she was holding to one of the house elf and walk towards Draco with an annoyed face.

"What Draco? I thought that by now you and Ginger would have left to go shopping. Do I have to call my mother again." Ginny said angry.

"No! No need to call your mother but we have a little situation." Draco said as he lifted his arm and made a sign with is thumb and index that stand for small.

"Well what is it? Spit it out Draco!" Ginny said impatiently.

"Well Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna and the kids…" Draco pause and looked at his wife.

"What they aren't coming?" Ginny guess sadly.

"No it's not that! They're coming all right." Draco said then looked down on the floor. "In fact they're already here." Draco said rather fast but Ginny got every single word of it.

"What? What are you talking about? Their four hours early." Ginny said in a panic.

"Okay babe! Hold on I'm sure they have a very good explanation why their here early. And Ron did say that him, Harry and the kids aren't staying." Draco said trying to calm his wife.

"What about Luna and Hermione?" Ginny asked.

"Well that what we need them to explain for." Draco said while leading his wife to the living room.

As soon as they got there Lauren stood up from her chair and run to Ginny for a hug. Ginny bends down and gave Lauren a hug.

"Hey honey! How's my favorite and wonderful niece?" Ginny said in the hug. "Who is here 4 hours early?" She added looking at the adult. But as soon as she was out of Lauren's hugged James come in for one too so the questioning for the adult had to wait. When she let go of James she went to her friends and family but instead of a hug she went up to Ron and hit him hard on the arm.

"Is this your idea of a joke? Cause it's not funny." Ginny said and Draco laugh. Ginny then looked back at Draco. "Not funny at all!" Ginny said to Draco and Draco stop.

"Right not funny at all!" Draco agreed for he was afraid of getting in trouble with is wife.

Draco then looked at the group to tell them to explain. Then went beside his Auror partner to have some protection against his wife. Then when they didn't start to explain Draco pleaded.

"Okay! You all need to explain before someone gets hurt. Those some meaning me or Ron." Draco begs for they're explanation for he knew either him or Ron would be the one to blame and get hurt by Ginny. Ron for being known to be as much as a prankster as Fred and George and Draco for not shooing them off.

"Okay! I'll explain why were here." Luna said as she step up followed by Hermione.

"But first of all I would like to explain that Ron and Harry did come up with the idea of coming early." Luna said but pause to look at Ginny to see her face which gave Ron and Harry dagger gazes. She then looked at her husband's face knowing he would have one of his begging faces, mixed with a scared one, for her to continue. "But me and Hermione approved it." She finishes making Ron, Harry and Ginny relax. Finally relax Ginny signal for everyone to sit and the six adult sat down while the two children kept playing on the on the floor.

"Okay Gin were here to first of all to help you." Luna explained.

"Help! Help on what?" Ginny asked.

"Well Gin! You kind of have a history of going over board with these yearly Christmas party and in your condition you're not suppose to be over work especially since you're only four months along." Luna stopped as Hermione continue.

"Gin as a healer you should know that the first to the forth month of a pregnancy is the most important and delicate. You have to take it easy not get so tired and planning and decorating this party is most certainly not relaxful especial the way you do it." Hermione pointed out and Luna continued.

"So anyway Hermione and me had decided that me and her could help you decorate the Manor and divide the work for all three of us. That way less work for you and me and Hermione would have something to do instead of sit around being pregnant." Luna finished and her and Hermione both looked at Ginny. They knew that Ginny could be stubborn and selfish with these things, but both are hoping that her healer and mother instinct would kick in and she would let them help her.

To both their surprises Ginny get up from where she was sitting and get hugs Luna and Hermione.

"Ah! Thanks guys! Your both such great friends to think of me!" Ginny said with tears in her eyes from happiness.

"Oh Gin of course we'd think of you and your health especially since your pregnant!" Hermione said to Ginny not breaking of the hug. "And beside I need the exercise since I'm on my 9 month and need to start exercising." Hermione added.

Ginny then got out of the hug she was giving Luna and Hermione and look at Ron and Harry. Ron opened his arm expecting a hug from his sister but all he got was a hand swat.

"What did I do now?" Ron asked his sister.

"Luna and Hermione could have flooed here from both their house. With you Harry and the kids showing up with them scared the heck out of me." Ginny said angry.

"Well that's second of all!" Luna said then Hermione once again came in and explained.

"Gin you also have a history of sending your husband and poor child to the worse places during the times you have to decorate. And I'm not just talking about the time you sent him to the Burrow!" Hermione ended then Luna picked up.

"So Harry and Ron are here to make sure that you don't send them off to Merlin's knew where again." Luna ended.

"Actually this year she was just going to send us shopping." Draco said without thinking. Ginny shot a very nasty look at him.

"Not that I agree with you Hermione!" He added to save his skin. Draco then back moved towards Harry and Ron. "As for me I'm really grateful! I could hug you two." Draco whispered to Harry and Ron.

"We knew you needed out help mate! We couldn't just let you be tortured again this year we knew we had to do something." Ron whispered back.

"Okay so! All we need is a promise that you three will be careful and we'll be on our way." Harry asked the girls looking at all three of them.

"Don't worry honey! Well be careful beside we not the only one working we have the elves help and Katie's when she get here." Hermione to assure her husband that they'll be all right. But before Harry can say anything back Ginny asked a question.

"Wait! Katie's going to arrive early too?" Ginny asked Hermione puzzled.

"Yeah! Apparently she want to tell us something important before she tells the whole family." Hermione answered.

"Oh Okay!" Ginny said then shrugged and turns to the boys. "Now since we promise to be careful you all have to go now." Ginny said as she signals for them to leave.

"We'll go honey but first I have to get Ginger ready and she still eating breakfast." Draco said then bends down to Lauren. "Sweetheart you want to come with Uncle to get Ginger." Draco asked the little girl.

"Yeah!" Lauren said softly.

"Me, Harry and James would wait for you here. Just try and hurry Marcus want to meet us at Diagon Alley first he too wants to tell us something." Ron said to Draco with Lauren in his arms.

"All Right! We'll might you guys here. Come on Sweety let get your cousin." Draco said as him and Lauren went to get Ginger.

Hermione, Luna, and Ginny all said goodbye to their husband and went to the tearoom to decorate.

A/N: Hey all I'm really sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I kind of lost track of it when I started to write another fanfic that had been stuck to in head for weeks now and it wouldn't leave me alone that I couldn't focus on this fic. Also sorry that this is such a short chapter I just wanted to post another one up before I go and work on my other fic. I hope you guys stick with me in this story I have the next couple of chapter written I just need to type it and in my opinion I think its pretty good (Well that my opinion). Marcus/Katie is another big pairing in this story for I just love Gryffindor and Slytherin hook up. I think D/G shippers will like the way I wrote about Marcus and how he got with Katie. Please review! I would love to know your opinion on how the story is going and get see what I need to improve. And look out for a fic I'm writing right now (the one that got me of track with this one) called Loony Loving get a preview of it in the my yahoo prefect blend group in the unfinished file: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prefectblends.