Unofficial Portkey Archive

All of Us! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

All of Us!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter and some of the other character in this story, I'm just borrowing them and I promise to give them back to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros, and Scholastic. So please no suing.

Summary: Let catch up with the whole gang and there own family 8 years after Harry and Hermione's wedding and meet the next generation. Sequel to "Getting Along!" but don't need to read it to understand this story (something could be clear if did).

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Ron/Luna, Draco/Ginny, Harry/Hermione, Percy/Penelope, George/Angelina, Fred/Cho, Bill/Fleur, Charlie/OC, Neville/Lavender, Marcus/Katie and other I think would go in the story.

Warning: This story is fluff and nothing but Fluff! So if you like dark and drama I suggested you don't read for this is mainly fluff and humor. Some characters are OOC for the sake of the story.

Chapter Two: Manor Sweet Manor

It was the morning before Christmas and all through the Manor all house elves was stirring, even the little ones. Oh yes it was Christmas Eve morning in the Malfoy Manor, everyone can tell for you can hear Ginny Malfoy's commanding voice all through the house. Ginny is trying to prepare everything before all her family and friends come over for tonight's party. Every year, for the past 7 years of Draco and Ginny's marriage, it's been same, she would wake up at 4:30 in the morning to get a good start, then wake up all the house elf to start them off and in about an hour later she would start to scream and shout out all the order to the house elf when they were doing something wrong, which apparently was all the time. It was now 8:30 in the morning and Ginny was decorating the 2nd the guest area.

"No… the flowers don't go there… it goes here… Is the ham done…? Well it better be before this afternoon!" Ginny shouted, question, and ordered.

"Everything has to be perfect before everyone comes!" Ginny shouted to all her working elves.

In the bedroom Draco was waking up to a bed with no wife. He looked around the room and their bathroom to find no Ginny. Then he glanced to the calendar that was posted beside the bathroom mirror. Of course, it was Christmas Eve and Ginny was decorating. Draco suspicions were proved when he heard a shout from his wife telling a house elf that he had put up the lights all wrong. Draco, who was looking at himself at the mirror, looks down on the sink and gave a chuckle.

"What Hermione would say if she sees her like this?" Draco said softly.

Draco got dress and got out of their bedroom and walk down the Hall to his daughter's room. Draco grab the door handle and peek through to find, to his surprise, his four years old daughter already dress.

"Good Morning my little Ginger Snap!" Draco said bursting in to his daughter's room.

"Daddy!" Ginger shouted and ran to her father. Draco kneeled down to take his daughter on a hug. "Good morning Daddy!" Ginger said as she gave her father a kiss on the cheeks.

"Hey Sweetheart! What are you dong up so early?" Draco asked looking at his daughter's face still kneeling with Ginger in his arm.

"Mommy, she'd been yelling all morning. Is mommy mad daddy?" Ginger asked.

"No Honey! Mommy's just stress from planning and decorating for the party this afternoon." Draco answered. "You do remember that were having a party this afternoon. Your aunt, uncles, friend, and cousins are all going to be here." Draco reminded Ginger.

"There all coming today, Yeay! Is Lauren going to be there too?" Ginger asked hopingly.

"Yes Honey! And guess what?" Draco said as he bend his head over so that his and Gingers forehead was touching. "All your cousins are going to be sleeping over!" Draco said excitedly and got up and picked up his daughter and spins her around.

"Yeah! A sleep over." Ginger almost shouted in excitement. Just then Ginny was about to walk in and wake up her daughter when she notice that the door was open slightly and peaked through. The sight that was waiting for her drained out all her stress from the morning of work, Draco had Ginger in his arm and they were both happy and laughing. Just the sight of the man that she loved with their child made her heart sank.

Ginny entered and both Draco and Ginger look back to her. Ginger got out of her father's embrace and started to run to her mother. Ginny went down to give her daughter a hug.

"Good Morning Baby! What are you doing up so early?" Ginny ask as she gave her daughter a kiss.

Ginger look at her dad then back to her mom. She giggled then answered.

"You did mommy, you were yelling so loud!" Ginger said giggling.

"Oh I'm sorry honey! I kind of got carried away from decorating." Ginny apologize while giving her daughter another hug.

"Its okay Mommy, I like waking up early in Christmas Eve day." Ginger answered to make her mom feel better. "What time is everyone going to be here?" Ginger asked.

"Oh there not going to be here till the afternoon baby, we've got several hours to wait." Ginny answered while getting up and walking towards Draco. Draco took Ginny into his arm and gave her a kiss.

"I can't wait till they come, I want to see how many presents I'm going to get this year. Plus I get to give Lauren and the other their present." Ginger said showing signs of her father's "give me" personality and her mother's "it better to give than to receive" personality.

Draco and Ginny both look at each other then at Ginger.

"You think we should tell her now?" Draco asked Ginny.

"Yeah, it'll be her first Christmas present this year. Ginger, Honey can you come over here." Ginny said softly. Ginger walked over to where her parents were which was beside her bed. Draco, Ginny and Ginger all sat down on Gingers bed.

"Is something wrong?" Ginger asked looking back and forth from Ginny and Draco.

"No Honey nothings wrong, we just want to tell you something and give you an early Christmas present." Draco answered.

"Cool an early present!" Ginger said back.

"Okay Honey, about four months ago after you birthday me and mommy found out that we were going to have an addition to the family." Draco said as he looked to Ginny, Ginny was about to speak when Ginger spoke.

"Are we getting a pet? An owl would be nice, how about a cat Aunt Hermione's cat is pretty wicked." Ginger said excitedly.

"No baby." Ginny said laughing. "Me and your daddy found out the I was pregnant." Ginny said.

"What does that mean?" Ginger asked.

"That means in about five months honey your going to be an older sister to a baby boy or girl." Draco answered.

"I'm going to be a sister!" Ginger said as she jumped down from her bed and started to jump around in excitement. Draco and Ginny knew she'd be this excited that why they waited a little longer to tell her about the in coming baby so not she won't be waiting to long.

"Yes Honey, in about five months." Ginny added.

"Oh I can't wait to tell Lauren." Ginger said as she continued to jump around.

"Okay Baby! Now I need you to be a good girl and go down to the dinning room and eat breakfast okay. Your daddy will join you in a minute and after breakfast you and daddy will go shopping." Ginny said as she told her held her daughters shoulder to keep her from jumping around again. Draco then looked at Ginny surprise.

"Yeah Shopping! I'll meet you at the table daddy." Ginger said skipping and singing. "I'm going to be a sister; I'm going to be a sister…"

"I'm glad she happy." Ginny said as she turned to Draco and they both smiled at each other

Ginny fixed Ginger's bed with Draco's help and once they finish Draco grabbed Ginny's hand and they walked out to the hallway. Ginny started to walk but Draco stops.

"Decided to send us out in a shopping trip this time." Draco asked. Every year Ginny would send both Draco and Ginger out on Christmas Eve morning so that she can finish all the decoration without any distraction. The bad thing about it was that this shopping trip is one of the normal ones, One year when Ginger was 2 years old Ginny sent them to the her mother to help her cook, that was a bad idea he told her but she wouldn't listen, the only thing Draco has to say about it is that he could never have another private conversation with Percy. But they got over that and they replace the roof. Draco hugged Ginny and gave her another kiss on the lips.

"Darling, you know that this is the most important time of the year for me. I just want to get everything perfect before my family comes over and I just don't want any distraction." Ginny said burying her face in Draco's chest.

"Okay! Okay, at least you didn't send me of your mother's again." Draco and Ginny both laugh.

"Thank You!" Ginny said as she lifted her face from his chest and gave him kiss on the checks.

"Your welcome. But sweetheart please promise me that you're not going to over do it. Think of the baby; remember you get tired the baby gets tired." Draco said as he pointed at Ginny's stomach.

"Okay, I won't over do it, I promise." Ginny promising as once again she gave him another kiss. When she came down from the kiss she remembers something. "Oh Honey I almost forgot. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay up to meet you last night I tried but I fell asleep." Ginny said apologizing.

"Baby! You don't need to apologize. Why should you think that you need to apologize about that? You are a pregnant woman who needs her rest, I wouldn't have wanted you to stay up so late. Beside if you did you wouldn't have gotten much sleep." Draco explained as he tighten his embrace a little. They then got out of the hug but kept there hand entwine.

"So? How was work anyway? Have you, Harry, Ron and Marcus any good lead to the Thomas case?" Ginny asked while walking.

"It's going great actually. We finally have some good hard evidence. Were only going to have a month side track since Hermione's the expert that's checking the bodies and she's going to have to take her pregnancy leave in about a week." Draco said as he talked about work. Draco had been working on a case with Harry, Ron, and Marcus on a wizard who's been charge of murdering muggle kids with the use of the ban magic. They all have accepted this case for they all had their own children and didn't want a maniac running around killing kids. Thankfully they already have the man in Azkaban and only need to do the case to finally get the man the Dementor's kiss. For a couple of years now Draco and Harry had been partner and so have Ron and Marcus. The four almost always works together, for the four are Top Aurors in the force.

"Maybe Luna and I can help. I mean were not good as Hermione but at least we can do some good in the months that Hermione's gone. We can get the report from Hermione and start where she left off then when she comes back give her back the reports." Ginny offered to help. While the younger boys in the war have decided to become Aurors the most of the girls had decided to become either Healers or Nurses. Hermione work a lot with Draco, Harry, Ron and Marcus. Hermione's a great Healer and she loved healing people and helping other people, explains why she a top healer in the all Wizarding London. But from the experience she had with the war Hermione can identify most curses on the spot and that the reason she work with Harry and the other three a lot. Ginny and Luna had been thought by Hermione some of the skills to identify the curses but her and Luna are still in training. Ginny and Luna were both Healers too, second and third to Hermione actually.

"That would be great Honey! Why don't you girl discuss it tomorrow at breakfast?" Draco said as they continue to walk down the Hall.

"Well I suppose you should be going down the kitchen now to take care of Ginger. I need to go the tea room and finish the decorations there." Ginny said giving her husband a kiss and a quick hug. Draco let go of his wife and Ginny started to walk away.

"Okay! But remember your going to take it easy like you promise." Draco shouted to his wife for remembrance.

"I will don't worry! Now go away!" Ginny said as she waved back at Draco.

Draco made his way down to the dining room to his daughter. When he got there Ginger was already being served by one of the house elf. Draco came in and sat down on the table and immediately was served by one of the house elf.

"Daddy where should we go first? Muggle London or Diagon Alley? I want to get Mommy something for the baby then I want to get a new dress so Lauren can see…" Ginger went on.

"Where ever did you get you love for shopping? I would never know." Draco said shaking his head. Just then Draco notices that one of the house elves was answering the door. Draco got up from the table and check who it was.

"Who could that be so early in to the day?" Draco asked himself. When he got towards the door he was surprise to see who is was.

"What are you guys doing here? You weren't supposed to be here till the afternoon. Ginny's going to freak!"

A/N: Hope that you all liked the chapter. Practically I didn't leave it at a cliffhanger for I think everyone know who Draco was talking to at the door. So please read and review.

Mistake: I change the years to 8 years instead of 10 for it fit better in the story. And George will not be with Alicia, Angelina will. I have better plans with Alicia later on.

Thanks to all the reviewers

Muirnin: I always post it at perfect blend before I post anywhere else. And when I get to a curtain point of the chapter I usually post it in the Unfinished Business file. So yeah Perfect Blend member do get it ahead of time. I think that R/Lu are under written.

Ren: Sorry there's no H/Hr in the chapter but don't worry I'm going to dedicate a chapter just for them later on the story Thank for the advice by the way.

GerdieSI: I'm glad that you like the story so far.

QTE626: Don't worry I'll finish it. Glad you like it. Thank you so so so so much for the reviews.

Khermione85626: Thanks for reading Getting Along. I'm glad you liked it.