Unofficial Portkey Archive

All of Us! by ginnymalfoy21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

All of Us!

ginnymalfoy21

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter and some of the other character in this story, I'm just borrowing them and I promise to give them back to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., and Scholastic. So please no suing.

Summary: Let catch up with the whole gang and there own family 8 years after Harry and Hermione's wedding and meet the next generation. Sequel to "Getting Along!" but don't need to read it to understand this story (something could be clear if did).

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Ron/Luna, Draco/Ginny, Harry/Hermione, Percy/Penelope, George/Angelina, Fred/Cho, Bill/Fleur, Charlie/OC, Neville/Lavender, Marcus/Katie and other I think would go in the story.

Warning: This story is fluff and nothing but Fluff! So if you like dark and drama I suggested you don't read for this is mainly fluff and humor. Some characters are OOC for the sake of the story.

Chapter Four: Surprises!

At the Manor…

As a promise to their husband the girl didn't work so hard. There were times when Ginny went a little over the limit, but Hermione and Luna was there to stop her. When they saw that everything was almost done they decided it was time for them to relax while the house elf finish the work. Okay so Ginny had to be convinced but she relaxed finally and now they're all having tea in the garden. They were all talking and waiting for Katie while drinking tea when a house elf came out and announce that everything was done. The girls went in the Manor and check everything out.

"So I guess this mean were done! Nothing else we can do to make this place any perfect." Ginny said looking around. Luna and Hermione both gave her look of surprise.

"Does my ear deceive me? Did I just hear Mrs. Ginevra Malfoy saying that she didn't have to change a thing. Oh Merlin I must be dreaming." Hermione Joked.

"I did say it and I'm sticking to it. We three still make a great team." Ginny said putting her arms around the 2 other girls and while remembering the times when they work as nurses during the war. They made a good team working with each other then and made a good team working with each other now.

"We do make a good team. Don't we? Okay, now that this is all done we have nothing to do for the next couple of hours. I say we go back to the garden and finish our tea and relax." Luna suggested. Hermione and Ginny agreed and the girls started to walk out to the garden when they heard someone come in the fireplace.

"It must be Katie!" Hermione said when she remembered that Katie was supposed to meet them. She was a little late though. The three girls went to the fireplace and there they found Katie trying dust of floo powder form her clothes. Ginny came running to Katie and engulfs her in a hug.

"Hey Katie! How's everything? It seems like forever since we last talk. How are you?" Ginny said still in the hug. When they were done Hermione and Luna replace Ginny.

"I've been fine Ginny. But I've heard that you'll be getting a new addition to the family soon." Katie said with excitement while she rubbed Ginny's stomach.

"Yeah! So why don't you join us in the garden and drink some tea. So that we can catch up." Ginny offered while the four girls walk towards the garden. Ginny and Katie don't see much of each other for they work in different hospitals. Though Ginny didn't see much of Katie, Luna and Hermione gets to see her quite often for Hermione and Luna volunteered at the hospital Katie work in while Ginny decided she wanted to volunteer at the children hospital near the manor.

The girls arrived at the table in the garden and Ginny summoned one of the house elves to bring Katie a cup. When they were done with their tea the girls talked.

"So you wanted to tell us something Katie?" Luna asked.

"Yes well! I wanted to tell you guys before the rest of the family for you all are my girls. But remember when I didn't feel well last Friday and I kept running to the bathroom!" Katie reminded Hermione and Luna.

"Yes!" They both answered.

"Well Marcus got worried and told me to get check. When I went yesterday the doctor told me that I was… Well I was pregnant." Katie said with a pause and a smile.

"Oh my god are you serious!" Ginny said as she got up for her sit and started squealing and jumping up and down.

"That so great! That's great news!" Hermione said as she to stood up from her sit and went to Katie to give her a hug.

"Congrats Kate!" Luna said as she took her turn to give her friend a hug.

"What does Marcus thinks?" Luna asked.

"Oh he was exited! I just told him this morning that why I was late and couldn't help you guys. I had to per sway him that I wasn't going to work to hard." Katie said a little annoyed.

"Yeah! All Husbands seem to be like that." Luna said thinking back to when just a few hours ago they had to shake of their husband to let them work.

When Ginny finally calm down from her happy fit she give Katie a hug and soon all four of them were in huge pregnant women group hug.

"Look at us ladies. All pregnant and are about to bring new life in to this world. What can be more beautiful?" Katie said a little teary. They all got out of the hug while Luna, Ginny, and Hermione looked at each other.

"Mood swings!" All three girls said in unison.

"Oh you three." Katie responded. All four girls spent the rest of the afternoon just chatting and catching up for it was rare to have this moment when the girl can just talk about whatever it id they want.

***

At an ice cream shop at Diagon Alley Harry, Ron, and Draco were resting for they just finish taking Lauren, James, and Ginger shopping. They were also waiting for Marcus now for he was almost an hour late. The boys talked while the three kids enjoyed their ice cream at the table right next to him.

"Does Marcus know where to meet us?" Draco asked Ron.

"Yeah I told him to meet us at the Flourish and Blots but if he was going to be late to meet us here." Ron said as he drank his butterbeer.

"So do you guys think the girls are almost done?" Harry asked both men.

"Knowing Ginny! Probably she a fast worker and with Hermione and Luna helping her yeah their probably done by now." Draco answered.

Just then Ginger stood up from the table and walked over to her father.

"Dad! When can we go home! I want to wear my new dress already!" Ginger said to her father.

"Honey were waiting for your Uncle Marcus. Remember him and Wesley are suppose to meet us here." Draco answered her daughter.

"So can we live when they arrive?" Ginger asked.

"Well wouldn't it be unfair for Wesley when all three of you had ice cream and he didn't." Draco asked his daughter leaning towards her so that she can see the sad frown on her daddies face.

"Yes but it his fault for not coming earlier." Ginger said a little angry but left to go back to the table with her cousin and James.

"Yeah! She's certainly is your daughter Malfoy!" Ron jokingly commented remembering Draco when he was a bratty little kid.

"Oh shut it Weasley!" Draco said laughing while all three of them laugh.

"You know what I don't get?" Draco asked the boys. "I know she got her lovely sense of style from me but where ever she got her love for shopping is beyond me."

"Don't flatter yourself Malfoy." Ron said as he and Draco looked at Ginger. She looked so much like her mother even though she inherited Draco's shiny blonde hair her eyes are chocolate brown like Ginny's and she had lock like her cousin Lauren did and she had sprinkles of freckles on her face. She looked like the perfect combination of a Weasley and a Malfoy. But one thing was original on Ginger she had a million dollar smile that Draco and anybody else that saw her loved. He figured it came from his veela blood that was from his mother side.

"Ginny had great style when we were kids." Ron said as he looked at Draco and Draco looked at him interestingly.

"Really!" Draco answered. Don't get him wrong he loved his wife and thought she had great taste but Ginger was beyond that and as proof all three of the man had sore feet right this moment for Ginger had drag them all over diagon alley wanting to go to every store and she's only four years old. Imagine what Draco would have to put up with ten years from now when she fourteen.

"Yeah! When we were younger Ginny use to dress up her dolls and cut up hers and some of ours old stuff to make outfits for her dolls. She was pretty good at it too. My mum even once said her dolls looked better than we did. She was really good at it." Ron said telling Draco a part of Ginny he had never seen.

"Wow! What happen why did she stop?" Draco asked.

"Well in a house full of boys you kind of lose interest in those things. And start getting into things like Quidditch, pranks and sort. My Mom did teach her how to knit but she traded her knitting needles for a broom when she was old enough." Ron said.

The guys talked about their past, present and business for a couple of more minutes. When finally Marcus arrived. Draco spotted him right away for he was facing the window. Marcus had Wesley, his four years old son with Katie, on hand as both of them entered the ice cream shop.

"Finally he arrives." Draco said as Ron and Harry look behind them to see Marcus and Wesley coming in. Marcus then bends over to tell Wesley to go and play with his cousin, Ginger (In this fic Marcus and Draco are cousins so that makes Ginger and Wesley related), James and Lauren.

"Da can I order some ice cream first?" Wesley asked his father.

"Of course and since you've been really good and patient while we went shopping you can order anything you want." Marcus said as he and Wesley walked over to the guys table. He told the guys he'll be back he just have to order Wesley some ice cream. Wesley orders a sundae with sprinkles and went to sit by his cousin. Marcus paid for the ice cream and went to sit beside Draco at the guys table.

"What took you?" Ron asked.

"Well Katie told me some good news early this morning." Marcus answered.

"Oh! Is that news got any to do with what you wanted to tell us?" Ron asked.

"Yeah right before I owled you this morning to tell you to meet me here Katie told me she was pregnant." Marcus announced.

"That great mate!" Ron said as he reaches over the table to give his partner a hand shake.

"Great going Cousin!" Draco said as he patted Marcus on the back.

"Yes Congratulation Marcus." Harry said giving Marcus another hand shake.

"Yeah another addition to the family. Wesley seems to be happy about it. I told him when we were going shopping. He even told me to buy something for the baby already." Marcus said.

The guys talked about life for a couple of more minutes and how life was now and then.

"You and Katie seem to be very happy Marcus." Ron said with a smile.

"You, Draco, Harry, Hermione and your family's the one to thank for that Ron." Marcus said looking at Wesley. It was the Weasley to thank for the happy life Marcus had now. For he owned them a lot even though they keep saying that it was nothing and anyone with a heart would have done it. When he refuse to become a death eater like his father wanted him to be he was beaten to almost death by him. He was going to get killed to when he remembered that about Draco and how he had joined the other side and how he had told him that he can help him. So he gathers up all the energy he had left and fled to Hogwarts where Draco had said he will be. Lady Luck was at his side that night for he had manage to dodge all the death eater that was looking for him and got to Hogwarts untouched by any of them. When he got there he was in bad shape and Draco was out in a mission with Harry and Neville. Ron and his family along with the Bells and Hermione were the only ones in the castle. Ron took him in then Mrs. Weasley and Katie nurse him back to health. Marcus since then fought for the good side and when the war was over he was taken in by the Weasley. But Marcus soon found out that his mother had taken the same faith as Draco's and was killed by his father. From that day own he never spoke of his father or even acknowledge him and he didn't even bother to find out what had happen to him after the war. Marcus made a new life for himself and fell in love with the Nurse that took care of him when he needed to be taken care of and soon married her. That nurse was Katie. And as a thanks to the Weasley Marcus became Ron's partner in the force and promise to always look out for his back and life on the job and also name his first son after all of them. And that's were Wesley's name come from.

"Yeah! I don't know what I could've have done if you and your family hadn't have help me out that night. I would have probably be in my grave right now. You and your family are good people and once again I want to once again say that I am forever thankful for what you and your family had done for me." Marcus said as he took his eyes away from Wesley and looked over to Ron.

"Marcus you don't have to keep saying that. We already told you anyone with…" Ron was then joined by Marcus when he said. "… A heart would have done the same." They finish together.

"Yeah but still thanks mate. And it was also your sister who finally made me realize that I was in love with Katie. And if she hadn't stepped in I don't think me and her would have gotten anywhere." Marcus said again thankfully.

"Okay are we done with all this for I can guarantee you that our wives would be looking for us right about now. And I bet their already done. So can we patch this up with a shake and get on with our life." Draco said in patiently.

Marcus hit Draco in the back of his head playfully and they stood up and went to get the kids. They left the shop and headed to Malfoy Minor to their wives.

A/N: I am such a bad person! I know I haven't update in hella long and a lot of you are probably pissed at me right now. But I keep getting distracted and plus I took summer classes this summer so I couldn't write as often as I can. And when I could I had author blocks on certain stories and I kept coming up with new stories but getting no where on the old ones and it was a very crazy cycle and now schools coming up again and SAT are coming up and I'm trying to learn how to drive and all. I'm just very busy and I'm really sorry if I take so long to update my stories guys. Bu I promise I'll try to get more focus and update sooner. I hope you guys review.

But now I just have to promote my yahoo group. The group is dedicated to H/Hr, D/G, and R/Lu and we have a pretty cool group. If you guys like my story and hate that I don't update sooner we have a file in the group that I usually post my unfinished chapter to so that people can have a sneak peek of what the next chapter is going to be. And it's a pretty cool group where everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone can share their fanfic and fan arts to everyone. So if you guys want to join here's the address: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prefectblends/. I hope to see you there!