Unofficial Portkey Archive

Welcome to Muggle Camp by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Welcome to Muggle Camp

Harrys Mistress

Chapter 3

For the rest of the afternoon, the six normal teenagers hung out by the lake. The boys spent their time swinging off the Tarzan swing that dangled from a near by tree, while the girls sun bathed on the dock leading out to the water.

Eventually, the guys got sick of it and so they went and grabbed the girls, ignoring their shrieks and protests as they tossed them into the cold lake. "Draco Malfoy!" Ginny sputtered as she resurfaced. "You are sleeping in your own sleeping bag tonight!"

Draco chuckled. "You always say that, but you don't mean it." He then jumped in the lake, performing a huge cannon ball so the girls would get splashed.

Harry and Ron followed suit and Luna just giggled along happily, having the time of her life while she and her boyfriend engaged in a harmless dunking war. Harry grinned at Hermione as he swam towards her and Hermione gave him a warning look. "Harry, don't you dare start anything."

Harry just smiled and then took a deep breath before disappearing under water. "Harry," she called out as she frantically circled around as she treaded water. "Harry, that's not…" She yelped when a hand grabbed her ankle and pulled her under water.

Harry came up laughing while Hermione cursed him. "Harry James Potter!" she laughed as she splashed him. "That was not funny."

He treaded water by her, moving his face until they were inches apart. "Then why are you laughing?" he asked and then dunked her again with delight. When she resurfaced he was all the way in the middle of the small lake. "Come on, Hermione. Show me what you got!"

XXXX

After the water fight, they decided to get out and ready for the evening. By nightfall, the fire was going and everyone was dressed in his or hers sleep wear, while they munched on turkey sandwiches that Hermione's mom had made.

"I got a surprise for us," Ron said as he went over to a small cooler and pulled out bottles of Butterbeer and began passing them around.

"Ron! What if a Muggle passes by and sees these? And oh my…this is the stronger kind!"

He grinned. "I know." He took his first swig. "And don't worry, Fred and George gave them to me. He told me that to an ordinary Muggle can only see a Coke bottle. Some Muggle drink. Drink up, Hermione."

Harry twisted off his bottle and took a sip and then his eyes started to water. "Yep, that's definitely a little stronger. And a whole lot better…try it Hermy."

Hermione scowled at him as she finally took off her cap. "Don't call me that." She then took a long satisfying gulp that had everyone staring at her with their jaws dropped. "There, satisfied?"

Harry just laughed and clinked his bottle with hers. "Very." He took another sip. "Hey, I know what we can do. Let's play a drinking game."

Everyone looked at him weirdly. "A what?"

"A drinking game, Muggles play it all the time. I actually watched Dudley and his friends play it one time, when my Aunt and Uncle were out of town for the weekend. He threw a big party and tried to make me stay in my room, but once I threatened to tell Moody about him locking me up, he relented. Plus, there were girls there, no way I was staying in my room."

"Nice," Ron and Draco both said while the girls rolled their eyes.

"You bet it was, especially the look on Dudley's face when he realized the girls were paying more attention to me than him."

"Okay, can we get on with the game or what?" Hermione asked obviously wanting to change subjects.

"Oh, right," Harry said as he shook his head. "It's called, 'Never Have I Ever,' and what you do is go around and say comments about certain things and if you ever did it, you have to drink. For example, I say, never have I ever been kissed."

"Yes you have," Ron said not getting the game.

Harry sighed. "No, Ron, I know I have. So I take a drink. So will everyone else who's been kissed. If you never been kiss, you don't drink. Understand?"

"So you can say something that you have done before?" Draco asked trying to get the rules of the game. "But you have to take a sip if so?"

"Right," Harry said with a nod. "Also, this game can get mean to, you can single someone out if you'd like. For example, I can say, never have I ever tried to curse someone and have it backfired and thrown up slugs."

Draco busted out laughing and Ron glared at Harry. "That was so low," he muttered but took a sip.

Harry laughed. "I'm just giving an example. Ron, why don't you go first?"

Ron nodded. "Okay, let's see. Never have I ever been skinny dipping."

To everyone's surprise no one drank. "Really?" Harry asked. "No one. Well, maybe that can be arranged later tonight."

"Harry!" Hermione gasped as she hit his arm while everyone else laughed.

"It was just a suggestion. You go, Hermione."

"Fine, I'll do an easy one, so everyone can drink. Never have I ever broken the rules at Hogwarts."

"Oh gosh, I'm glad you don't have to drink the number of times you do it," Ron laughed while everyone took a nice long sip.

"I don't think we'd have enough bottles for that, Ron," Harry said with a laugh. "Okay, my turn. Never have I ever smoked a Muggle cigarette." Harry looked around nervously and then took a sip of his bottle.

"Harry!" Hermione gasped in shock.

He laughed. "I tried it at Dudley's party, okay? Hated it though, so you guys aren't missing out. It's very disgusting." He then nodded his head towards Draco. "You're up."

He grinned. "Let's see…never have I ever fooled around in a broom closet at Hogwarts."

Ginny blushed at Draco as they both took their sips and Ron and Luna chuckled in remembrance as they also took a sip. Then Harry took a sip. "Harry, you animal, who was it?" Ron asked.

"Um…it was Lavender actually," Harry said and for some reason tried to avoid Hermione's eyes. "I think Pavarati dared her to drag me into the closet and so…yeah. I was shocked at first, but…eventually got over it." He cleared his throat. "You're turn, Ginny."

"Okay," she said after pondering a moment. "This one is a dangerous one, but I can't resist. Never have I ever, had sexual fantasies about a member of the opposite sex who are here tonight, that isn't someone's boyfriend or girlfriend."

"Ooooh, intriguing," Harry chuckled and didn't hesitate taking a sip.

"Harry, who?" Ron asked urgently.

"I'm not telling, that's the beauty of not dating anyone here, no one will care or know."

Hermione thought about that for a while and then said, "Good point," and took a sip of her drink, causing Harry to laugh and throw an arm around her. "That's my girl." He then playfully moved his lips to her ear. "Is it me?"

She grinned. "Maybe." She then shrugged. "Maybe not."

Luna hesitated and looked at her boyfriend. "Sorry, hun, you know I love you."

Ron's jaw dropped when her girlfriend took a sip. "Luna!"

She just eyed him. "If you don't take a sip of that drink, you are full of shit, Ron Weasley."

"I didn't think this question through," Ginny said as she bit her lip. "Ron and I are pretty much screwed if we drink."

"Oh yeah," Harry said realizing this. "If Ginny drinks that means she had sexual fantasies about me." He gave her a wink causing her to blush and Draco to scowl at him.

"And if Ron drinks, he's had fantasies about me," Hermione piped in.

"Well, while you two are pondering, I might as well drink," Draco said and took a long gulp and shrugged shamelessly at Ginny. "Sorry hun, but in third year when Hermione slapped me…I was a little bit turned on."

Hermione placed a hand over her mouth in shock while Harry hooted with laughter, as well as Ron who muttered an, "Oh the hell with it," and gave in and took a drink.

Ginny just lifted her chin to her boyfriend. "It's quite all right, Draco," she said and then took a long drink. "I use to find Harry Potter quite the stud in my younger days."

Harry was now laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes and Hermione was laying weakly against him while she doubled over in laughter. "This…this is priceless," Harry breathed in between laughs.

"Sodd off, Potter," Draco cursed and then stood up. "Enough of this game, I need to remind my girlfriend who the stud is around here."

Ginny yelped when Draco picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "You barbarian put me down, you big bully." He took her into the tent and now you could only see their shadows. "You know I love you, you moron…" Then all they heard was giggling.

"If you'll excuse us," Ron said finally as he got up and yanked his girlfriend on to her feet. "We all of the sudden got very tired."

"We did?" Luna asked in a daze. "Ohhh…right, we did."

Harry and Hermione were still laughing, but finally calmed down when Ron and Luna disappeared under the tent. "I don't think I ever laughed so hard in all my life," Harry said as he wiped away a tear.

"Me either." She then finished off her butter beer and let out a breath. "I think I might be a little tipsy, Harry."

"Me, too," he laughed and picked up two new bottles and handed one to Hermione. "Want to get sloshed with me?"

She giggled shamelessly. "Well, I'm already half way there, what's the difference?"

He clinked his bottle with hers. "Cheers."