Unofficial Portkey Archive

Welcome to Muggle Camp by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Welcome to Muggle Camp

Harrys Mistress

Chapter 4

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Hermione whispered as she let Harry lead her to the lakeshore. "Harry, how did you convince me to agree to this?"

"Because," he said as he turned around, stumbling slightly from the affects of the butter beers they both consumed. "I am extremely charming and irresistible and you can never say no to me."

She lifted a brow. "That right?"

"It's exactly right, or else, you'd never agree to this."

"It also could be that I'm very drunk, Harry," she said as they stumbled to the waters edge.

"That could be the reason," he agreed as he laughed. "Okay, you want me to go in first?"

"Mmm, no," she said shaking her head. "I go in first, that way I can keep an eye on you in case you peak."

He rolled his eyes when she motioned him to turn around with her finger. "You know I won't peak, Hermione." His eyes widened when Hermione's pink tank top landed on the ground in front of him. He gulped and clenched his fist when her pants came next and then tensed when he felt her presence close behind him.

"I know you won't, Harry," she whispered into his ear and then teasingly tossed her panties in front of them and now was standing stark naked behind him. "You're a gentlemen."

He was breaking a sweat. He was drunk and horny and he was about to go skinny-dipping with his best friend. "You better get in that lake quick, before I forget that I am in fact a gentlemen." He heard her giggled behind him then short quick splashes as she walked into the water and he didn't turn around until he heard her dive all the way in.

He saw her rise out of the water, her bare back gleaming in the moonlight as her hands pushed back her long wet strands of hair. Dear Merlin, he was in trouble. "How's the water?"

Hermione sunk into the water before turning around to him. "Perfect. You coming?"

He grinned and tore his shirt over his head, tossing it on top of Hermione's clothes. He watched Hermione smile before turning her back and disappearing under the water, giving him the time he needed to strip down and run into the cool water.

Hermione turned around just in time to see him resurfacing and had to bite back a groan when he watched him stand up waist deep as he pushed his wet messy black hair out of his face. The moonlight shimmered off his flat stomach and well defined chest and the thought of Harry being naked under the dark water made her blush. Her eyes then widened when he gave her a mischief grin before disappearing under the water. No…he wouldn't, would he? Not when we're both naked. She frantically began to back up until she was unable to stand and had to tread the water. Where is he? Surely he wouldn't grab her… "Ahh!" she yelped in fright when Harry surfaced only inches away from her and spit water into her face. "Harry!"

He laughed as she wiped her face clean with his hands. "Sorry," he laughed as they both treaded water. "Couldn't resist. Want to have a water fight?"

"No!" she exclaimed mortified as she backed up. "I'm not that drunk, Potter. You just stay back."

"What's the matter?" he egged her on and then splashed her. "You scared?"

She gasped and splashed him back. "Harry, stop!" she laughed.

He just splashed her back and Hermione retaliated as best as she could, but then froze when he went under water. "I hate it when he does that," she groaned and then circled frantically in the water. She felt like one of those stupid girls in those horror movies that get attacked by some shark or other lake monster while having a midnight dip.

This time Harry sneaked up behind her and yelled, "Boo!" right into her ear.

She screamed and flung around, rather annoyed. "Harry, I'm going to kick your skinny little arse!"

"Hey, there's nothing skinny about my…" He was cut off when Hermione reached up and shoved his head underwater. He came up sputtering water to see Hermione laughing as she swam over towards the flat jagged rocks that peaked out from under the water. He smiled and began to swim after her.

Hermione could now stand and had her back against one of the rocks and her knees bent so only her head was out of the water. "Glad you could join me," she said when Harry finally caught up to her.

He just laughed as he stood up, running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, thanks." He smiled as he looked up at the stars. "I'm having so much fun." He shook his head and laughed in wonder. "I can't believe I'm skinny dipping with my best friend!"

Hermione laughed at this and the joy that was written all over his face was priceless. He needed this weekend to be free and normal. She knew she would remember the look on his face now and would always keep it in her heart. She would always remember. "It's good to see you like this," she said aloud.

Harry looked back at her and sunk down into the water so they were eye level. "I honestly didn't know I could be like this," he said with a small smile. "Getting drunk under the stars, laughing with my friends by a roaring fire without a care in the world." He lifted a hand out from the water and casually pushed back a wet strand that was stuck to her cheek. "Thank you, Hermione. I owe it all to you."

Hermione blushed. "It was Professore, Dumbledore's idea, I didn't…"

"No," he interrupted her as he shook his head. "I know you, Hermione. This has your name written all over it. You wrote to Dumbledore, didn't you? Saying you were worried about me?"

She let out a shaky breath. It was scary sometimes how well he could read her. "I can never hide anything from you, can I, Harry? Yes, I wrote to Dumbledore, said how I wished you could have one weekend, just to be normal. To feel like a normal seventeen teenager." She was rambling so she didn't notice Harry slowly glide through the water towards her. "That's all I did really, Dumbledore thought of the rest and…"

"That was enough, Hermione," he said his face now inches from her own. "You have always watched out for me, you know me better than anyone."

"Harry," she barely managed to say in a whisper. "I care about you…so much, I…" She didn't know what else to say and she felt tears swarm up in her eyes as she touched his cheek adoringly.

"Hermione," he whispered as he gazed at her longingly and reached up and placed his hand over hers, then kissed her palm, then the inside of her wrist and felt her tremble. "Hermione," he said against as he gazed his lips along her arm in barely a whisper, until he nipped softly on her shoulder.

She gasped as he ran his lips along the arch of her neck. "Harry," she whimpered as her fingers gripped his hair. "What…Oh my…" She had just felt Harry's tongue flick over her earlobe, sucking off a water bead that dangled from it.

"Tell me to stop, Hermione," he breathed against her neck as a hand found her waist under the water while the other one was pressing against the rock by Hermione's head. "For the love of Merlin, tell me to stop, or else I won't be able to control myself."

"I can't," she gasped as she was fighting to breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't." She then wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him up against her until his chest rubbed against her bare breasts.

Harry groaned at the feel of them and he bit his lip while he tried to fight his control. How drunk were they? Was this all butterbeer and nothing else? Would the regret it in the morning? He moaned again when he felt her hands glide over his ass. Nope, it definitely wasn't just the butterbeer. He started to run frantic kisses up her neck to her face. "I have to kiss you," he said. "Please let me taste that beautiful mouth."

"Yes," she pleaded as she moved her head to find his lips. "Please."

Harry let out a desperate moan as their lips collided together in a fury. Her mouth opened for him to take his full and he slid his tongue over hers again and again, each time more urgent then the last. His hands explored under water. He caressed her waist, smoothed his palm over her ass, and brushed his fingers over her nipples. Her soft whimpers and throaty moans were driving him crazy. He wanted to take her right there in the lake against the jagged rock wall, but knew it wouldn't be right. "Hermione," he gasped as he pulled his mouth away from hers.

They were both breathing hard as their foreheads touched. "Why did you stop?" she asked breathlessly.

He gave her a soft smile. "Because, as much as I want to have my way with you, I don't think this is the right place."

She grinned and pulled him closer. "I think it's rather romantic."

He kissed her softly. "It is…but your cold and shivering."

"That has nothing to do with the cold," she told him in a whisper as she bit his bottom lip.

He groaned. She was making this very difficult. "Let's go in the tent," he said and kissed her, this time a little longer as tongues grazed and tasted. "I can have my way with you then."

"Mmm," she murmured against his lips. "Promise?"

"Oh, you can bet on it," he said and gave her one last kiss before grabbing her hand and pulling her through the lake. He smiled when Hermione swam up on his back, letting him carry her while they were in deep waters. He closed his eyes when her mouth and tongue began to play with his ear. "You trying to drown me?"

She just giggled and kept on with her assault until Harry could finally stand and they both had to get up out of the water. Hermione yelped when Harry pinched her wear end. "You're going to pay for that one, Hermione."

"Looking forward to it," she said as they gathered up their clothes.

"Wait," Harry said before she could walk away. "I want to look at you. Dressed only in moonlight."

Hermione blushed deeply as she stood there and watched Harry's eyes slowly travel down her body, then back up. "Beautiful," he whispered and kissed her tenderly. "You're perfect."

She smiled against his lips. "You're quite magnificent yourself, Harry," she said cupping one of her hands over his buttocks.

He growled as he yanked her tighter to him. "To the tent…now."

She didn't hesitate and the two of them giggled like teenagers that they were as they tried to be quiet once they got to camp. They were almost to their tent when a flap flew open and a head full of red hair came out. Hermione yelped and hid behind Harry as he pushed his clothes in front of his crotch, while a very sleepy Ron was blinking at them.

"Bloody hell!" Ron finally said once the sight of what he saw dawned on him.

"Hi Ron," Hermione said weakly from behind Harry.

"Skinny dipping?" Ron asked. "You guys were skinny dipping?"

They both stifled giggles. "Yeah," Harry managed to say. "We kind of got a little drunk and…yeah."

Ron eyed them both. "Are you guys…together…now?"

"Er…haven't really had that discussion yet, Ron," Harry stammered. "But if you'll excuse us, we're both very, very tired."

Ron stood there amused as he watched his best friend shimmy sideways to his tent while his best female best friend scooted behind him, giving him a little wave over Harry's shoulder, before they both collapsed into the tent, both giggling madly. "Well I'll be damed," Ron said with a chuckle. "If I knew a few bottles of butterbeer and a dip in the lake would get those two idiots together, I would have done something sooner." He then shook his head and went back into the tent with his girlfriend.

XXX

The next morning, Harry woke up to find a naked female body inside his sleeping bag and long naked limbs wrapped around him. The naked female body just happened to belong to his best friend, Hermione, but hey…that was beside the point. He had the best night of his life last night with this woman…who he was head over heels in love with.

They didn't have sex last night, he knew she wasn't quite ready and he didn't want to make love to her until they were both completely sober. He wanted to be wide-awake, so he could hear every moan coming from her lips and remember every feel of her soft skin gliding over his.

He did, however, still had his way with her like he wanted. There were certainly…other things he could do to her and Merlin, she certainly could do things to him, too. Mind-blowing, crazy, incredible things. He watched her climax last night. Twice. The fact that it was him that brought her to it blew is mind. She also returned the favor as well and she was definitely skilled with that mouth in more ways than one.

He saw her eyes start to flutter open and he wanted her to see his face when she opened her eyes. She saw her eyes look directly into his, focus…and then blushed as she gave him a smile that melted his heart. "Morning," he whispered and captured those soft lips he loved so much.

"Morning," she murmured, her voice raspy from sleep.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face. "You're hair is out of control this morning."

She chuckled. "I know, it goes haywire when I sleep with it wet."

"All rumpled and sexy," he breathed against her mouth, sliding her tongue past her lips. "I like it."

She sighed as she wrapped her arms around him, bringing him closer to her until all his weight pressed up against her. "Last night was…"

"Incredible," he finished for her and then looked down into her eyes. "Any regrets?"

"None," she said without hesitating and smiled when she saw relief sweep into his eyes. "How can I regret being with the man I've loved for so long."

His heart dropped and his eyes softened. "Hermione," he groaned and kissed her, gently nipping at her lips. "I love you, too. Merlin, I love you so much it almost scares me."

"Same here," she said and pushed his head down until his cheek rested against her breasts. "We'll be scared together, then."

He nuzzled her breasts and took in a shaky breath. "Promise me, that no matter what happens…you'll never leave me."

Her fingers that were strumming his hair froze and then gripped it to force him to lift his head. "Look at me," she said as she waited for his green eyes to meet her brown ones. "I'm not going anywhere, Harry. You are stuck with me and I'm going to be there for you. Whether it's helping you study for a potions test, or fighting off fifty death eaters. I will be there for you."

He let the words flow through him and sink in until they were permanently embedded into his heart. "Knowing that, Hermione, I can do anything."

He kissed her then and looked forward to all the kisses they would share in the future.

We will have a future, he thought as he pulled the sleeping bag over their heads. He had love in his heart…Voldemort…you don't stand a chance.

THE END!!!

Hope you liked it! Short and fluffy like I promised. Now that I'm finishing all these stories I can concentrate on my other ones! Watch out for them!