Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Draco and Ginny Show by Asparagus
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Draco and Ginny Show

Asparagus

CHAPTER TWO - THE NEXT MORNING

That morning....

Draco woke up considerably smooshed in his bed. The first thing that he realized was that he was face to face with Ginny. The second was that both of them were completely at a loss for clothing. The following vaguely ran through his mind:

Oh, shit.

He knew that she would be furious with him when she woke. He was stupid to have even tried to get tangled with the matters of Ginny Weasley. Malfoy rolled out of the bed as gently as he could, and pulled on pants and a shirt. After a bit of consideration, he left the shirt that she had stolen from him all those years ago on a chair near the bed for her when she got up.

He then left the room and started coffee. Gulping down the bitter goodness that would help him at least think a bit clearly, he rubbed his forehead as he watched to two empty glasses from last night.

Her head was pounding. She felt like she had been hit with a heavy object over the head sometime during the night. Ginny shifted slightly and realized that this bed was much smaller than hers. Peeking her eyes opened, she groaned at the light, which made her eyes hurt. After a few moments, she realized she was naked and was in Malfoy's apartment. Even though her head hurt, she could figure out what happened. Ginny sat up and grabbed the shirt, pulling it on; thankful that it was long enough to cover things. And to her luck, she also managed to find her underwear. Happy day!

Now somewhat clothed, Ginny padded out to the kitchen barefooted and sat down at the table without muttering a word. Rubbing her temples with her eyes closed, she waited a few moments before saying quietly: "We slept together, didn't we?"

"I guess so," he replied in a low voice, not daring to look up at her. With a flick of his wand, he poured her a cup of coffee, not remembering the type that she liked.

Ginny let out a small sound and pillowed her head on the table with her arms. She slept with Draco Malfoy. 'Shit,' she thought.

"Do you remember anything?" she asked a few moments later.

"A bit. And you?" Flashes of it came back to him now and then. He pulled a hand through his hair, remembering how Ginny had played with it last night.

"Once the head pounding thing stops I might," she muttered. Ginny did remember certain things as the pain in her head began to lessen.

"You're not... er... mad at me, are you?" He asked, finally getting out what he meant to say.

"Why should I be mad at you?" She asked, looking up for the first time since she had awoken, though her eyes still hadn't adjusted to the light. "We were both drunk and didn't have rational thoughts. It wasn't entirely your fault." Ginny took a sip of the coffee, the bitter taste awakening her senses.

A sigh of relief flooded from his lips. Usually she could find a way to be mad at him even if he didn't do anything obviously wrong. "Okay. I'm sorry about this whole mess."

"Yeah, me too," she said, taking another sip of coffee and emptying the cup. "I should go...get dressed." This was completely awkward. Ginny stood up from the table and walked back to his room to go collect her clothes.

He nodded in agreement, and waited for her to come back, wondering how things would be between them from now on.

Ginny came back out fully dressed, though still wearing his shirt instead of her own. "Um..." She said to get his attention, her face flushed red, holding up the remnants of her shirt that she had worn the previous day. It had been ripped sometime during the clothing removal process.

He looked up, puzzled at first, but then seeing her shirt. Or what was her shirt. "I'm sorry. I'll..uh.. pay for a new one, if you'd like.."

"No, you don't have to," she said with a slight laugh. "I'm just going to have to borrow your shirt for the time being."

"Alright." He wasn't sure of what else to say. He found it quite funny that five years ago that was the shirt that she had stolen of his back... at least for a short period of time.

Ginny looked down at the ripped remains of her shirt before stuffing them in the pocket of her jeans. "Er...I better get going," she said, walking to the door before taking her coat down off the rack and putting it on.

"See you." He muttered. How long had it been since they fought? Draco didn't know the proper thing that he was supposed to do.

Ginny nodded, buttoning up her coat before walking out of his apartment. She stayed there for a moment before going down the hall a bit and then Apparating back to her place in London.

She took off her coat, just dropping it on the floor, before flopping down on her couch. 'What the hell had happened?' She thought, confused as how even if she was drunk, she could have slept with him.

Draco sat at his table for quite a long time, thinking about Ginny, and what they had done. He knew that he never should have suggested coming back to his apartment, knowing from previous happenings with her how things always turned out.


-->