Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Draco and Ginny Show by Asparagus
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Draco and Ginny Show

Asparagus

THE DRACO AND GINNY SHOW - BY ASPARAGUS AT PORTKEY.ORG

CHAPTER FOUR - YOU WANT TIN FOIL?

He sat down after that, staring into the distance and clutching a full glass, not drinking. He just had to wonder, why was she mad at him after she took off his shirt, then? Why had she acted like she wanted to go further. Now that he thought about it, the whole thing was probably a bet, and made him feel like a fool. He should have never invited her to his apartment. Or for coffee, for that matter.

Ginny Apparated back to her apartment, dropping her wrap and purse onto the counter. She sighed, taking off her earrings as she walked to her room. She couldn't believe that she told him it was a bet. It wasn't. She just lied to make things better for herself. Shaking her head, Ginny changed out of the dress into a pair of comfy black dorm pants and a light pink tank top. Tossing her hair up into a ponytail, she plopped down on the couch in her living room. Happy New Year to her.

He finally brought the glass up to his lips. He believed her. He actually believed her. This, in some way, was quite funny to him. He began to chuckle at himself, despite the strange looks he was getting. He believed her. AHAHAHA. What a pisser! What a bitch she was! What a fool he was! AHAHA. He apparated home himself before he would be dragged off to Mungo's.

Ginny turned on the television set to try to get her mind off things. She bit her lip, just staring at the pictures that didn't make any sense to her at the moment.

Instead of heading home like he planned, Draco went elsewhere. Asking around a bit after drinking the entire glass he ordered, he was able to find out where she lived. And so he stood at her doorstep, eyes glazed over, pounding furiously at the door.

Ginny had been beginning to doze off on the couch when she heard banging on the door to her apartment. 'What the hell?' she thought curiously, getting up from the couch and walking silently to the door. Being that her landlord was a pain, he never installed the chain locky thingies or a peephole so she had to open the door a little to see who it was.

"Malfoy? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Gimme my shirt back, whoreface," he snarled, trying not to look at her. It almost burned his eyes, he was so infuriated with her.

"What?" She asked, eyes widened a bit. He was drunk off his rocker. Tiredly, she looked at him and simply said: "Malfoy, go home."

"Give. Me. My. Shirt." He stood with his feet planted outside, not planning on moving anytime soon. She had taken his shirt twice, and he wanted it back for good. "Or is it some other kind of bet to see how long you can keep it?" He slurred, seeing red.

Ginny rolled her eyes, trying to be as patient as possible. She didn't know what kind of drunk he was, but judging by the looks of him, he looked pretty pissed. "I don't have it here," she said calmly. "I sent it out to be washed." Which she did, because she had been planning to owl it back to him.

"YOU LIE." He barked. Why couldn't she just use a simple spell to clean it? She was doing this on purpose. Oh, how he wanted to wring her neck right now, dig his fingernails into the soft flesh... All of his thoughts ran together in a big jumbled mess.

"I'm not lying," Ginny said truthfully. "I'll send it to you when I get it back on Thursday."

"I hate you." He muttered quietly. He turned to storm off but suddenly got extremely dizzy. He sat, not caring if she wanted him to leave or not.

"Good. I hate you too," she replied, watching him sway on the spot. He would never make it home without splinching himself or passing out in a gutter. She sighed, thinking that she might later regret her decision. "Come on," Ginny stated, opening the door a bit more so he could enter.

"No," he hissed stubbornly at her. He got a very faraway look in his eyes. "I don't even know you," came gently from his lips.

"Yeah, well, I doubt you know anyone right now," She muttered, rolling her eyes. He was a stubborn drunk. "You can sleep it off on my couch and then disapparate when you're in better condition so you won't splinch yourself."

"No." He simply stated again. He just wouldn't go. He stood up slowly.

"Malfoy, just sleep on the couch," she said tiredly, leaning her head against the doorframe.

"NO." He grunted, then murmered something about the Gremlins coming to devour him. "I NEED that shirt."

"Sleep on the couch. I'll get you your shirt tomorrow morning." The drunk guy was really testing her patience.

He didn't say anything, but tried to make it down the steps, stumbling a few times.

Ginny sighed, rolling her eyes. "Fine. I lied. Your shirt is in my room," she stated guiltily. Maybe then he would go inside her apartment, and she could lock him in or something.

"Get it, then. They're coming," he looked at his Muggle watch. My, my. Wasn't he quite paranoid when he was extremely drunk?

What the hell was he talking about? Who was coming? "Well, come inside then. They won't see you if I shut the door." Whoever they were, he was out of his mind.

"D'you have any tin foil?" He asked scratching at his head, still not wanting to come in. He hated her.

"Yes," she said slowly, raising a brow. "Why?"

"I forgot where I live." He said simply. "And my last thoughts were about wanting you dead."

"So, you want tin foil?" Dammit. He was confusing. What the hell was he on? Judging by the smell, it was something much stronger than firewhiskey. Ginny shook her head. "Sleep on the couch, Malfoy."


-->