Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Party Thower by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Party Thower

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. JK Rowling does.

Chapter Two

"Harry Potter - Party Liaison"

Few days later, Hermione started to work on the assignment Remus had given her. She went to the archive to gather information on Harry.

"Sorry, I'm here for information on one of your students: Harry Potter"

The wizard at the desk merely looked at her, then turned and walked away. Soon he was back with packs of files.

"Here's the first year. I'll go and take the rest now"

"What? There are more of these?" she asked bewildered.

"Oh, yes. He's done a lot of things till sixth year"

"Thanks" she said, then collected the files and walked away.

In the meantime Harry was talking with a student.

"See, it hurts here when I go to…" the boy said.

"To dance?"

"To the loo"

"Oh, I see. A gift she gave you. What a nice girl. And she said it was the first time…you've always to check before stepping into that field. Now go to Pomfrey, tell her I've sent you. And remember: "Don't be fool, wrap your tool""

"Thanks Harry!"

"Don't thank me, thank healing potions!"

So the boy exited, and when he opened the door of Harry's private dorm, Hermione was just arriving there.

"First shag, first venereal disease" Harry said her.

"You must be Harry" she said politely, even if she knew very well he was. After all the scar was evident on his forehead, the green eyes couldn't be missed, so…

"Hi" Harry said.

"I'm Hermione Granger, I write on the "Hogwarts Prophet""

"Really? Oh, ok. I got a bit carried away but…"

"I'm here for doing an human interest piece on you" she said coldly.

"I'm flattered, I would love for your piece to be on me. Sadly, I don't give interviews. Never done, never will. Maybe a lunch"

"My head said it would have been a challenge" she replied, still cold.

In that moment a guy entered.

"Harry, which one for the second date with Melanie? Blue or red?"

"Blue, brings out your eyes" he said. "He's got killer eyes" he explained then to Hermione. "Just like yours. Has anyone said that to you?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend"

"Oh. Touché"

"Is it true this is the tenth year you're at Hogwarts?"

"Carry the two…" he said, feigning to be deep in thought, "Yes, it is. What's your boyfriend's name? Does he go to school here? Does he appreciate you?" Harry said

"That's not your business" Hermione said, glaring at him.

"You know what? You're right" Harry said, taking sunglasses from his pocket and resuming his previous activity, lying under the sunlamp he had enchanted to work even in the school. He liked to be well tanned.

"His name is Draco, he's a seventh year. He wants to become an Healer" Hermione said.

Harry took the sunglasses away and turned toward her. "I see. Our lovely Head Boy" he said sarcastically. Just in that moment Neville arrived.

"Harry, you've a meeting with the Divination club at lunch" he said hurriedly. So Harry got up and walked out of the room.

"You've an assistant?" Hermione asked, incredulous.

"Yes, I do"

She followed him.

"Can you tell me something about yourself that I've not already found in the archive?" she asked.

"Yeah. Come in front of the lake tomorrow evening at ten o'clock"

"Yes"

"It's a date" Harry said with his usual cool demeanour.

"It's an interview, not a date" she replied with a tone like scolding a children.

He turned and walked back to her.

"Hermione, first dates ARE interviews" he said, before walking away again. She simply shook her head while heading for her class.

Next evening, Hermione prepared for going to meet Harry. Her dorm mate Padma Patil was reading herself to go out too.

"You going out?" Hermione asked her.

"Yeah. Steven is coming to pick me up. Herms, tonight the dynamic couple will seal the deal" the Asian girl said squealing. It was clear she had some shagging on her schedule for the night. In fact, she was looking at her reflection in a mirror and trying to adjust her bra so that her breasts would be more prominent.

"Good luck then" Hermione answered dryly. She was ready to exit, when Malfoy entered.

So, she found herself just in front of him.

"Someone has dressed up to quiz me for my Charms test" he said in a sing-song voice, smiling at her.

"I'm so sorry baby. I thoroughly forgot. I've got an interview for the newspaper"

"At ten o'clock at night?" Draco asked bewildered. "Can't you postpone it? Herms, it's a most crucial test! You're not writing for the "Daily Prophet"!"

She looked at him a bit hurt by his remark. "He was available only tonight. I'll come to see you as soon as I come back" she said him, then kissed him on the cheek and left.

"He?" Draco thought when she was gone.

So she reached Harry at the lake. There was an huge crowd and a big banner over it.

They were all naked. She looked around dumbfounded (and a bit disgusted too…).

"Hey, Hermione, you're just in time! Take your clothes off!" Harry said to her.

"I'm not taking off my clothes" she said disbelieving that he could just have said that.

"Well, this is the "Naked Flight Around The Castle", everybody else is in their birthday suit" Harry explained. Then he caught sight of Vincent Crabbe. "Well, apart that one". The boy was disgustedly covered in body hair.

"Well, I've got to ask you some questions" she said, embarrassed.

"Later. Come on, don't waste time"

"I know you organise many events, like "Drinking Race"…"

"Oh, yeah. It's funny, you know. You have to drink as fast as you can, it doesn't matter how much you take, one, two, three pints, just the time you take to drink one down. Fancy a Butterbeer?" he said, removing his pants to be ready for the race.

Hermione's eyes grew big as saucers. She hastily turned, shocked.

"It's been a really bad idea. I'm leaving" she said, walking away.

"Hey! Let's take another date!" Harry shouted behind her, but she didn't reply.

And then the race started. Neville ogled at all the girls taking part in it, who passed in front of him after he gave the start.

Next day, however, troubles arrived.

The owner of the strip club, "The Veelas' Burrow", was not happy for his dancers missing. So the "Tutor in Topless" thing had to stop.

"We're in the shit" Neville said. "We still need 480 Galleons for your next instalment"

"Neville, worrying is like a rocking chair. Gives you something to do, but doesn't lead you anywhere" Harry replied calmly, reading the newspaper. "Write that down"

"Don't worry, Nev. I've an idea" Ron blurted out. "Let's get pissed!"

"Sounds good" Harry said.

"You can't think of anything else, can you?" Neville shouted, exasperated. "I admit I wanted this job because I wanted to get loose, but I don't think alcohol will resolve our problem here"

Just then someone knocked on the door.

"Can I help you?" Harry asked seeing the sixth year Gryffindor at the door.

"I hope so, Mr. Potter. I'm desperate. I'm Colin Creevey. I'm the president of the "Snatch Pics Continuously" club, the photography one. I'm sure you're very well aware of our reputation"

"Yeah, you've the best pics done in the school in the last century"

"Exactly. Sadly, good photographer abilities don't get you laid"

"But it should" Harry said, walking around his dorm in thought.

"Amen. Our 25th anniversary is this year. Now, if you could throw a party and resolve the problem, a party with lots of girls, where people really enjoys themselves…"

"God, I would really like to, but I'm in deep shit, I need lots of money and I don't have time…" Harry started replying, but Colin interrupted him.

"How much does your time cost, Mr. Potter?" Colin asked, taking out of his pocket lots of Galleons.

(Harry's POV)

Colin reminded me that I had developed a great skill in these last years. Throwing hell of parties. So I decided that would be my way of raising the money I needed.

I accepted Colin offer and organised their party at the end of the week.

I was hanging on a rope, but I'd have paid the bank.

(Third Person POV)

That Friday night, at the "Snatch Pics Continuously" common room, for the occasion enlarged five-folds to contain all the people who was going to be there, Harry wandered checking all was all right. But then he noticed the members of the club were by themselves in corners of the room, so he walked to them.

"Hey, guys, you need to get in the centre of the attention if you want girls to be interested in you"

"They don't even look at us" Colin replied, still watching the last pics his brother had shot.

"Come on, team meeting" he said, taking all of them around him. "I look at you, and you know what I see?"

"The quickest photographers of the last century?" one said.

"No. Well, that too, but I see a group of party animals ready to take their preys. Girls!" he shouted.

Two stunning girls arrived.

"Guys, I'm happy to present you Sheila and Reyla. They are crazy for men with something quick. Your hands" he said, winking at them and moving away.

In the meantime, Hermione was working at the newspaper.

"Hey, Granger, flash news for you. It's Friday night" Remus said, entering. "Get out of here"

"I've to check my article on the Wizarding cancer"

"I've read it, and I wished I was dead"

She looked at him mild glaring.

"Just kidding. Where's the story on Potter?"

"There's no story. That guy is incredible, he tries to turn every interview into a date…"

"A good reporter doesn't stop at the first troubles and gets the interview no matter what. Now please give me that article. He's throwing a big party tonight. You should be there" Remus advised while leaving.

Hermione just sighed.

She left the room and went to the "Delta Iota Kappa" common room, where Draco had organised a party too. But nobody was there apart for two or three of his dearest friends (and Marietta Edgecombe, who was in love with him and followed him everywhere).

"These newbies are shit" he said.

"You chose them" one of his friends reminded him.

Then Hermione entered.

"Hey baby" she said him.

"Herms! Why aren't you in a costume?" The few people there were all dressed with costumes from the Muggle tale "Sleeping Beauty"

"I can't stay, I've got to work"

"But it's the party of the year!" Draco blurted out.

Hermione looked past him to the empty room, then raised her eyebrows at her boyfriend.

"I've got to go, I'll see you tomorrow" she said.

And so she went to attend Harry's party.

"This party is wonderful" Marietta said.

"This party sucks" Malfoy retorted.

"Ok"

"Where the hell is everyone?" Draco asked angrily.

They were all at Harry's party.

"Hey, this really is a big party" Nev said, nearing him on an enchanted cloud.

"Yeah, it is. Hey, look who's laid her eyes on Mr. Longbottom" he said, motioning toward one of the dancers who was looking at Nev. She hovered toward them on a electric blue small cloud.

"See, she's Naomi" Harry said to his assistant while she was coming toward them. "You can understand all you need from her name. It's "I moan" backwards…"

"Come on, Nev. Let's dance" she said him seductively.

And so they did, but after some time Neville started moving dizzily, and Harry looked at him worried, till he fell down from the cloud, crashing on the floor.

The green-eyed boy then took the enchanted microphone.

"Let's thank the "Snatch Pics Continuously" club for this wonderful party. You're great, guys!"

In the meantime, Hermione had arrived. She was wearing plain school robes, a red t-shirt under them and jeans. She was clearly recognizable in a crowd of bikini girls and models hovering on pink, green, lemon yellow artificial clouds.

"What have I stepped into?" she thought to herself.

Harry then reached her from behind.

"Hermione! Wait, I'll get you a cloud" he said. She turned hastily, almost making him fall from his own.

"I'm not here for partying. My boss wants that I write on you"

"And what do you think of that?"

"Well, as a story, I think you're soft"

"Well, I thought I was to you something more than a flaccid story"

Just then Neville arrived.

"There's trouble out of the room. Come!"

"I'm arriving" Harry said, then turned to Hermione. "Don't move, I'll be back in a minute"

So she remained there, and overheard Colin and a friend talking about how the money they gave Harry was well worth the result they got.

"I would have given him more than 400 galleons" Colin said.

She wrote that down smiling to herself and moved to leave.

Out of the room the "Delta Iota Kappa" members were.

"Wow, nice faces" Harry said ironically looking at Draco's and his friends costumes. "What's the problem?".

"This thing here doesn't let us in" Draco said, pointing at Ron.

"Graphic" Harry said ironically. "Oh, I'm sure we can let someone else in"

"No way. We're already at the maximum capacity" Ron said.

Just then Hermione exited.

"Herms? What are you doing here?" Draco said

"Oh, yeah. You're her boyfriend" Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"Not your business" Malfoy retorted glaring.

"Thanks for the story" she said, after looking back and forth between them.

"What story?" they said together.

Net morning…

"Brilliant, Granger" Remus said. A smile started showing on her lips.. "The piece was appreciated, they want more. Me too". The smile froze.

"You got your story. I'm not writing anymore on him" she said.

"You sure? Not even if I give you the first page on the end of term copy?" Remus said, walking away.

Hermione grinned.

Meanwhile, Harry was reading the piece to Neville while walking toward the room of the "Sick Guy".

""…and so I discovered that Harry Potter is a party pimp." Can you believe she wrote that?"

Just then an owl arrived and let a letter fall. Neville picked it up and tore it open.

"Ok, no problem with this" he said.

"That guy is all wrong for her" Harry said, thinking about Roger, while knocking on the door. "Sick Guy, how are you doing?"

"Better. The pus is gone. The potion works. Thanks" the boy said, opening the door. But he had all his hair turned purple and knotted together.

"Hem…I see…I see you're on your best" Harry said, closing quickly the door.

All day owls kept coming, while Harry was still fuming over the article. "Unbelievable!" he said shaking his head, while reading it once more.

Neville kept opening the letters and piling them on the table.

"All from the paper" he muttered smiling.

Then someone knocked on the door.

Harry went to open. "How could she do that?" he muttered. Then he found Hermione there.

"Hi. I just got…

"No" he shouted and slammed the door shut.

"…the door slammed on my face" she finished wistfully.

"Harry, listen to me. Thanks to her article everyone wants a party by "Harry Potter - Party Liaison"! That's a gold mine, this is what it is!" Neville said excitedly.

A smile slowly crept on Harry's face. He hastily moved to open the door.

She was waiting leaning on one side of the wall.

Harry looked at her icily.

"We need to talk" he said commandingly then. She followed him.

"This is why I don't give interviews. You totally ruined me. You journalists, always irresponsible" he spat angrily.

"I've recorded voices, the "Snap" has paid you for the party"

"Recorded? Do you have microphones on you? Did you enchant them to be invisible? Do I have to search you?"

"Why do you fear my article?"

"Students shouldn't know that. I was paid, yes, but I didn't do it just for that. The "Snaps" are cool, the others should have seen that. And I helped them show the others what they are really made of."

She kept following him through the school.

"I'm sorry, ok? I didn't know you were doing that for good reasons too"

"There's always another face of the medal" he retorted icily.

"Look, I can make it to the front page on the end of term copy. It's huge for me. Please, tell me everything. Tell me the other side of the medal" she said almost pleadingly.

"Tomorrow night I'm throwing a party. If you want you can come" he said, softening.

"I'll be there" she said excitedly.

"It's a date" Harry said entering the room.

"It's an interview" she replied in a sing-song voice. Then she walked away shaking her head with a smile plastered on her lips.

She caught a glimpse of him taking off his robe and remaining starker as a model for the Art Club from a window.

Her eyes grew big and she couldn't help to giggle to herself, then she walked away.

(Harry's POV)

My schedule was full of parties to throw. "Harry Potter - Party Liaison" was born and in full swing.

At the "Crumple-Horned Snortack Club", founded by Luna Lovegood and interested in all the "rare" creatures she believed existed, , I first brought an animated reconstruction of the animal, then lots of alcohol, girls and fun…they said me I was a friend of nature if I appreciated their club, and while I don't believe all those creatures exist, I AM a friend of nature.

In the end, I was thrown in the air by the cheering people. And yes, she did come after all. She was thrown up with me. Do you believe in fate? If you do, you may see something in that…

(Third Person POV)

Next day, Draco was informed that she had gone to another of Harry's parties.

"Aren't you jealous?" Goyle asked him.

"Please. I'm Head Boy and a Malfoy. He's nothing more than an insect to me. I could ignore it and it would continue flying around me, or I can hex the animal and erase it" he said, clearly upset by the whole thing.

He was definitely jealous.

That same day, Hermione was attending Potions lesson, taught by Severus Snape, when Harry suddenly crept behind her.

"Test will be next week" Snape said.

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered.

Hermione jumped in surprise, almost spilling her potion. "I'm in the middle of class" she replied. "You know the five letter word…"

"I thought we can spend some time together" she turned to look at him like he had grown a second head. "For the article" he said defensively.

She turned back to the lesson.

"Impervius!" he muttered with his wand toward her. She looked at him strangely.

"You'll need it" he said winking and leaving.

Soon later the lesson ended. And water started pouring into the class drenching all to the bones. All but Hermione.

"What the…" Snape said, water dripping from his greasy hair.

She exited and found him waiting for her a little further on the corridor, toward the Entrance Hall, so she walked toward him shaking her head, a playful smile on her lips, a look like saying: "You're really crazy".

"What?" he said, feigning innocence. "Come on, let's go" he said, showing her his broom.

"I'm not going to mount that with you"

"You're going to if you want the story" he said casually.

She smiled at him amusedly with a look like "You've got me trapped" and followed him. Snape exited the dungeon just to see them walking away.

"Potter!" he muttered angrily.

So they flied to the Quidditch pitch.

"Are you sure we're not going to be in trouble?" she asked, pulling him back slightly by his robe.

"Don't worry, Madam Hooch would never report me. The best Seeker Hogwarts has had in the last century. It's a shame I can't play in the tournament" he said wistfully. "You can fly, don't you?" he asked then. She didn't answer and took a broom.

"Ok, here's the rules. If I score, you'll cooperate and answer all my questions. If I miss…"

"Dinner for two. You and me" Harry finished. "Clothing optional"

And so it started. Hermione took the Quaffle and zoomed trough the pitch at breakneck speed.

"Bloody hell" Harry muttered.

Then she shot, and Harry missed the red ball for merely inches. It could still go out, though, so they looked at it with their breath caught for few instants.

The Quaffle ended its flight through the left one of the three goals. Harry had lost.

She flied just in front of him.

"My great-grandfather from my mother side was on the national team" she said coolly.

So he had to answer her questions.

"Gringott's is menacing to bring me in trial if I don't find the money at the end of the school year. They don't stop thinking if I didn't defeat Voldemort there wouldn't be a Gringott's anymore" he said, sitting with her on the stands, a mug of hot chocolate in her hands. It was cold outside as it was almost Christmas.

"Well, ten years of Hogwarts is a good way to remind the Wizarding World of your achievements" she said sarcastically.

"So, how long have you been with our dear old Head Boy?"

"Since fourth year"

"I bet he's the tidy white panties guy" he said, taking a sip of his own chocolate.

"Excuse me?"

"White, elastic band, constrictive. You can understand a lots of things about a person from the underwear they wear. Like you. Granny panties I bet"

"Are you saying I'm the plain and boring type?" she said, in mock indignation, a smile betraying her amusement.

"No. Just wanted to visual" he said smiling at her.

"Well, I think it takes a lot more than what kind of underwear one wears to define a person" she said.

"Like what?" he asked in surprise.

"Like his actions. Most of the students want to leave Hogwarts to get a job and go on with their lives. You want to remain in Hogwarts and avoid life. Why?"

"I like it here" he said, but she was not convinced.

"Don't you think about your future?" she asked softly.

"You take life too seriously"

"Life is serious"

"One of my old friends said to me, "Don't take life too seriously, you will never get out alive". He wrote for the school newspaper, making articles on what was more fun to do with your friends…he was an alcoholist, but he was right. If you think too much of future, you kind of forget about present. And right now I'm really enjoying my present sharing the stands and hot chocolate with Hermione Granger who thinks that House Elves should be free and paid for their services"

"You read that article?" she asked, surprised and a bit flattered he did.

"Ok, I'll tell you. I've read all of your articles. But don't tell anyone, I'd get my reputation destroyed" he joked, moving closer to whisper in her hear.

She laughed at that, and Goyle, practicing with the Hurricanes (he was a reserve Beater) saw the exchange.

That night, Harry kept going on and on about Hermione with Ron and Neville in the dorm they shared. Well, it was almost an apartment, as Harry had enlarged it to have rooms for all his hobbies.

"She's smart, gorgeous, and she can fly!"

"She's not good for you, too strict. And hotties like her are way on themselves, mate" Ron said.

"Harry. After this weekend we may be able to have the money for your two next payments!" Neville said excitedly.

Harry sat near him and took the sheets.

"That girl is dynamite!" he exclaimed slamming the sheets on the table. "What a pity she's going out with that asshole"

"Hey, Harry, I've got a date with Naomi after the break, how should I behave?" Neville asked him to distract him from his thoughts.

"Relax, Nev. That's what I'm here for. You just need soft music, a cosy atmosphere and be yourself" Neville started writing that down. "Yeah, write it. She's going out with you, so you've already done the hard part".

Meanwhile, in the Head Boy bedroom…

"Oh, yes, Herms, it's so good to feel your outer lips grasping my dick. I'm ready to ejaculate!" and after two more thrusts he came.

Hermione had not moaned once, just twirled her hair while Draco had been pumping in her.

"You ok?" she asked him in mild concern, since he was panting so heavily.

"Yeah, why? Wait, haven't you…"

"Well, that's kind of hard in fifteen seconds…" she said.

"Damn, Herms, you know I'm stressed for the N.E.W.T.s!"

"I'm sorry" she said soothingly.

"Look, I'm sorry. But the tests they are making us take during the year are so important…" he said, sighing and still panting a bit.

"You know, you shouldn't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive" she said.

He looked at her laughing. "What the hell would that mean?"

She rolled her eyes.

"My study group is waiting me" he said standing up to dress. That was when she noticed he did really wear white, elastic band underwear, just like Harry had said.

She couldn't help to giggle softly.


-->