Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Party Thower by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Party Thower

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own HP. JK Rowling does.

A/N: So, guys, this is the last chapter. Hope you've liked it because I really enjoyed writing this story. It was fun, as it remembered me of one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Please, as usual, read and review!

Chapter Five

"Thanks Harry"

Two days later, Draco sent a note to Hermione.

"Dammit, Herms. I know we've had a crisis, but we can smooth it all. Just come to see me, ok? I'm going to have a big test in few days, and I would like to release the stress. So, if you don't understand me, I'm talking about having sex. I know you've had a story with Potter, I just hope you've used protection because I don't want our children to be disturbed just because their Mummy got slammed by a loser at Hogwarts.

Draco"

Really romantic he is, don't you think?

She took it, outraged, and turning it around scribbled her response.

"Go and have your tension released by someone else. That means, FUCK.YOURSELF."

When he received that, Draco once again slammed his fist on the table.

Marietta was just passing by.

"Hi, party in crime. Can I do something for you?" she said.

Draco decided he could give it a go, and fucked her. Same result as with Hermione. She didn't enjoy it at all. But he did, and that's what matters, isn't it?

Later that day, Hermione brought the second story about Harry to Remus.

"Here. I'm done. I'm out of this" she said, slamming the papers on the desk.

"No, you're not done at all"

"Read it before saying that" she retorted.

"He's been expelled this morning. Is it in your story? Because it should…" Remus said.

Hearing that, Hermione looked at her director like hoping he would say he was just kidding, but when that did not come, she ran out of the room forgetting the papers and all, hurt clear in her eyes, she just needed to see him once more before he left the school.

She knocked on his door.

"Is Harry here?" she asked

"He doesn't want to see you" Ron said, when he saw her.

"Excuse me?"

"Look, just leave him alone, ok?" Ron said.

The "Sick Guy", who had been transferred in Harry's dorm till he was still there, passed by.

"Home wrecker" he said her. Then Ron slammed the door on her face.

She left in tears, not knowing what she had done wrong.

For another day he packed, while his friends and all school was searching the way to help him, and while Hermione kept sending him notes that he simply threw away without even reading them. So he did not really know they were from her. Finally Neville burst into his dorm.

"I've found it. Stop packing! You can ask for a trial in front of the school board. It's in the school rules. "Every student can oppose to an expulsion within 60 hours from the fact"" Neville said, excitedly.

"Do you want my tub or I've to gift it to Millicent?" Harry asked, not looking up.

"Ask help to the "Law Enforcement" club, they owe it to you after the party you did for them!" Neville pleaded.

"Thank you, really, but I prefer to go" Harry said.

"You don't want to hear me. I'm trying to…"

"It's over, Nev!" Harry shouted.

"Fuck you, Harry Potter" Neville spat angrily. Then he threw at Harry the worst names he could think of.

"Go on, Nev. Tell me what you really feel. Don't hide it" Harry said sarcastically. "Ten years. Ten years I've been here, and I accomplished nothing. There's no reason to stay here anymore!" he shouted slamming one book on the wall.

"Yeah, you just have a million friends who would die for you. The "Sick Guy"? All the clubs you saved and helped? All not important things, like the promise you did to me, to help a nugget from France to return to his country with more self esteem he had when he left"

"Nev…"

"You've shown me a life I could only dream of when I was masturbating hidden in Beauxbatons," Harry winced at this, "but most importantly, you've seen potential in me. In me. And if now you can't see it in yourself, Harry Potter, you're really a blind man even with that glasses you have on your face!"

"I'm leaving, Nev"

"Then leave, but do it in an "Harry Potter" way! Leave as a great and be remembered! You've got the chance, take it. It's within your grasp"

Harry exited his dorm followed by Neville and found all school waiting for him in the corridor with the same article of the rules Neville had brought him. He rolled his eyes.

"Call the "Law Enforcement" Club" he sighed.

For three days the school was a continuous protest.

"Harry has to stay! Harry has to stay!" groups of students chanted over and over in the grounds, with banners, from the first years to the seventh ones, everyone united under the task of keeping Harry where he belonged to.

In the meantime, the "Law Enforcement" club ha developed a strategy for the trial. "You've got to claim yourself innocent and deny all" in the end they suggested him.

Hermione was writing and rewriting her article to at least make the real Harry Potter shine, not the one she had presented in her previous story, but she couldn't concentrate. She couldn't think he had been expelled, and found herself in tears many times those days. That led her to not be pleased at all with her writing.

Finally the day of the trial came. It was held in the Great Hall, which had been arranged with a smaller table where usually the faculty one was, a seat in front of it for Harry, and then seats for the audience all behind. You wouldn't be able to find a seat in it that day.

The jury was made of Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, Professors Minerva McGonagall and Severus Snape, Head Girl Cho Chang and Head Boy Draco Malfoy. The other faculty members were among the students, watching.

"We're now on session" Dumbledore announced. "Mr. Potter, you're charged with violation of article 300 D, about not consuming drugs inside the school, which is punished with immediate expulsion"

Malfoy was wearing a smug expression hearing this, like he had already seen Harry leaving Hogwarts once and for all.

"You may speak now. The floor is yours" Dumbledore said, giving Harry the way of defending himself.

The Boy-Who-Lived stood up.

"Ladies and gentlemen. As you know, I've been studying here for ten years. I've learned a lot here. From the records you can say that till I've attended classes, I've passed them with outstanding marks, especially Defense against Dark Arts." Just then Hermione, who was a bit late, entered the Great Hall quietly and sat in the last row. "However, it was only when I met a special someone that I realized what I was doing. I was hiding. Out here there's real life, and I was not ready to face it yet. I don't want to end like those nerds that work all day and all night without having fun. However I see that now, and I'm ready to go on"

Hermione smiled at that. He had realized just what she had tried to make him see. She was glad she had been able to touch him so deeply, because he surely did with her. He made her realize life is not just doing your job, but having fun too, and she was tremendously thankful to him for that. They balanced each other perfectly.

"Well, that's good for you. Adieu, loser" Draco said, smirking and moving to exit. He wanted the trial to end as soon as possible.

"Mr. Malfoy, shut up, please" Dumbledore said sternly, glaring at the Head Boy.

"What does this have to do with the violation? He's guilty and he deserves expulsion" Snape said.

"Exactly" Malfoy added.

"Mr. Potter?"

Harry looked his "lawyers", but then decided to go with his own line.

"I can't deny I'm guilty. I was responsible of the party, so that's my fault"

That took everyone surprise. Snape raised his eyebrows. Even Draco did not expect him to admit his fault. Noises of delusion were heard in the Hall.

"I'm here to lay myself in this court's clemency and to suggest a different punishment. Make me graduate"

More noises.

"If you look at my records, you'll see I need just few exams to be taken on the N.E.W.T.s"

Hermione looked at him lovingly, hoping he would make it and be able to stay. She couldn't be without him anymore now.

He had achieved what she had never thought to be possible, especially after their first encounters. He had made her fall for him hard.

"Let me take my last exams, then I'll leave Hogwarts all the same. With graduation"

No one of the jury said a word.

He bit his lower lip. "Merlin, I've lived with you bled, crimson and blue for ten years". She couldn't stop looking at him with puppy eyes and nod. "This school has given me so much, let me pay my debt by parting ways as a graduate" he said.

Cheers erupted in the Great Hall. Hermione glared at Draco who was clearly upset by the appreciation the students had for Harry.

"Which exams does he need to do?" Dumbledore asked.

"Divination, History of Magic, Herbology, Ancient Rhunes and Potions" Cho Chang read from his transcripts.

"Well, that's not few" the Headmaster noticed.

"But he can do it" McGonagall said. "He's been through well worse situations, and always succeeded. So why shouldn't he be able to do it?"

"Plus, if we expel him, students population will rebel" Dumbledore mused.

"He broke a rule, he must pay the consequences" Draco said, trying his last efforts to see Potter expelled.

In the end, it was decided to vote.

Draco and Cho voted against him staying. McGonagall and Dumbledore were agreeing with giving him a last chance. The vote of Snape would be the decisive one.

Draco looked at Harry challenging him. Everyone knew Snape hated Harry.

"I've been waiting this moment for ten years. Either way, Potter's staying here at Hogwarts is ended"

Draco smirked. Dumbledore and McGonagall looked at each other sadly.

"Let's see what the kid is made of" Snape finished. Draco's face fell.

So, Harry Potter had his last chance. Would he be able to take five exams and pass them all with one week time to prepare all of them?

For the moment being, the students population was happy enough with him staying and trying.

"He's staying! He's staying!" cheerful students could be seen running through the grounds in excitement, some started dancing in circles just out of the Great Hall, madness ensued in the school for all day.

But if there was someone who was happier than the others, this was surely Hermione Granger.

When the decision was made that he would stay, she grinned madly and ran out of the Hall. She was sure she would be able to write a great story now, she thought while wiping away tears of joy.

Just then she was stopped by Marietta.

"I wanted to thank you for throwing away Draco so recklessly. I really enjoyed those last days, we lived a symbiotic act"

"What kind of act?"

"Screwing up Potter's party" at this Hermione's lips tightened, "and then fucking. The best ten seconds of my life, I swear".

Now, if Hermione was sure she could write a great piece before knowing this, the news that it had been Draco who had set up Harry made her blood boil with raw anger, and that would surely make her story. She would make everyone know the truth, and she would make him pay.

Hermione didn't care for him fucking with Marietta. After all, she had practically broken up with him already, so he was free to do what he wanted. She was angry just for him trying to ruin Van once more.

She won't let that slip this time. Not now that she knew what kind of person he really was, and that she had finally admitted to herself that she was in love with him.

For a week Harry kept studying madly night and day, and all the students who were good in the subjects he was preparing for helped quizzing him, explaining things to him, giving him notes from the lessons.

Finally the days of the exams came.

First day Harry had four of them, Herbology, Divination, History of Magic and Ancient Rhunes. He passed them brilliantly, but the fatigue of the last week was catching up with him.

That night he fell asleep on the Potions books, the exam he feared the most, and in the morning Neville woke up him rudely.

"Quick, Harry, you've just three minutes before the exam!"

So Harry ran out of his dorm, running madly through the castle, till he reached the Great Hall just in time, while Snape was closing the doors.

"Mr. Potter. I'm so glad you found a moment for us" the greasy man said sarcastically

"I wouldn't have missed it for anything on the world" Harry replied, out of breath.

So the exam started. Time passed, Harry kept breezing through the sheets of the exam nervously, he seemed in big troubles.

In the end, he was the last one in the Hall.

"Time is up, Mr. Potter. Quill down" Snape said.

Harry did.

"Thanks"

Harry sighed, passing the sheets to the Potion Master.

That same day, Draco had his last exam, Transfiguration, and then the interview with the St. Mungo's members.

He was practicing for it in his Head Boy room.

"Yeah, those interviews are just formality, but they are good to know each other better…" then someone knocked on the door.

He opened.

"Herms! I knew you would come to your senses"

"Hello, Draco"

"I know we have some healing to do on our relationship, but today is a big day for our lives. One written test, and then the audition with those healers…" Draco said

"I know, I've come to bring you your pumpkin juice" she said sweetly, handling him a goblet full of the liquid.

"St. Mungo's, the bomb is coming!" Draco said heartily, turning.

"You can say that" Hermione muttered.

"Thank you, Herms" he said after taking a sip of his juice.

"Good luck, baby. You deserve it" she said, kissing him on the cheek and leaving. She went to send a copy of her article to Gringott's.

"That's for sure" Draco said once he was alone.

He went to have his Transfiguration test, but he suddenly started feeling nauseous, and couldn't help the feeling he should retch as soon as possible, so he put some signs casually on his test then gave it to McGonagall and ran away.

Just when he was to enter the Prefect Bathrooms, the St. Mungo's healers met him.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy. You've already finished your Transfiguration test, we didn't expect you to be ready for the interview before lunch. However, since you're here, we may as well not waste time and get it over with. It will be a mere formality, just to know you better"

Draco paled. He couldn't stop the intestinal disease he had developed that morning, and so tried to move away, but to no avail. As soon as the interview started, though, he couldn't keep it anymore and retched just on the healers, ruining his chance to be admitted there.

Do you wonder how did he develop such a strong stomach illness in few minutes time?

Well, that's because what Hermione brought him was not pumpkin juice, but a potion she had brewed in the last day, which makes your intestine go crazy and makes you feel sick for days, so you don't stop retching. It's the "Stomach Blow Potion", used before a duel by disloyal wizards to put their opponent out of game for some days, so they would be able to practice some more.

She then charmed it to smell and look and taste just like pumpkin juice.

Yeah, Hermione Granger is loyal, caring, sweet, smart and all what positive attributes you can find, but if you cross her path, she can be pretty scary…

Next day, the end of term copy of the "Hogwarts Prophet" was out.

Hermione's article was on first page.

"Harry Potter - King of Hogwarts

Thanks, Harry!

For six years I've prepared myself for facing the real world. For many of us, real world is the one after graduation, but I was wrong, and it has been Harry Potter who made me see that. Who of you ahs never been attending one of Harry's parties? He's probably touched all of our lives. We see him doing stupid things, but we don't know he's donated 5000 Galleons for the "Freedom of all magical beasts" foundation. You probably don't know that many of Hogwarts clubs wouldn't be still open if he didn't throw members recruiting parties. You know he's been almost expelled, but you don't know that he was set up by one pathetic, egomaniac, superb boy, wanting to become an healer, who, and I know that for personal experience, has serious problem with premature ejaculation. And in reaction to this, Harry has applied more in this week than many of us would do in a whole school year. We should be grateful to him for having remembered us what we are all capable of. That's what Harry does: inspires the uninspired"

All school read the article, and so all of them knew the truth, even the faculty, and all of them were glad a mistake had been avoided. Harry didn't deserve expulsion. Snape read it too and was glad for his decision.

Many of them were glad to know what he had done.

Harry himself read the story and was touched by Hermione's words. One tear even rolled down his cheek.

That night, the last party thrown by Harry Potter in Hogwarts was held.

He had organised for all the students an huge rave in the grounds, a thematic one, based on Hawaii.

He sent a note to Hermione to invite her too.

When he went back to his dorm, Ron and Neville were already dressed for the party.

"Harry, come on. One last night of depravation is waiting for us!"

"Have you heard from Hermione?"

"No, she didn't reply your note"

"Oh, ok. I'll be downstairs soon. I just need a moment for myself"

Just when his friends exited, someone knocked on the door.

Harry hoped it was Hermione, so he hastily went to open, and found himself in front of Snape.

"Potter. May I come in?"

"Oh, of course"

"Nice place. Real "early fuck" style" Snape commented. "However, Potter, I'm here to give you personally the results of the exam"

"I see"

"And as I expected" Harry was sure he had failed it, what else could Snape expect from him? "you passed it. Outstanding"

Harry was ecstatic. He was really a graduate!

"What?" he managed to say.

Snape chuckled. Yeah, you've read well, he really chuckled.

"I'm proud of you, Potter. I've waited years for you to realise your potential" he said, shaking Harry's hand, who was in shock.

"So that's the reason you hated me? I thought it was for my father and you not being so kind to each other back in school!"

"Well, that too, but essentially because I hated to see potential wasted like you did"

Finally Harry met his friends down on the grounds. All the student population was there, banners were everywhere and they all had flower chains around their necks. All but Harry, who kept breezing through the crowd checking all was all right and searching for a certain chocolate-eyed, chestnut-haired girl.

In the meantime, Neville had been taking Harry's place and ordering people around to make the party great. He ahd learned quickly. Then he turned and bumped into a cute girl.

"Sorry" they said together.

"Hem, I'm Neville Longbottom" he said. "Pleased to meet you"

"Hanna Abbott. The pleasure is mine"

And so, good old Neville found himself a girlfriend.

Harry couldn't find Hermione anywhere.

Suddenly an owl came to him.

It was from Gringott's.

"Mr. Potter,

we wanted to let you know your vault is full once again. All the day donations on it came, plus since we were sent a document who explained how you had used your money for good actions, we chose to ignore your debt, so your payments ahd instead gone to fill your account again.

Gringott's Bank"

He was happy that he had not to worry for paying the debt anymore. However he felt something was still amiss.

He turned to look around once more, searching for Hermione, and there she was, coming through a cloud of artificial smoke, dressed only with a white bikini and a matching wraparound skirt, one single beautiful flower in her hair. She had one flower chain around her neck and one in her hand, and was looking around frantically for something…or someone.

Harry couldn't tear his eyes away from her, she was really gorgeous.

Finally she turned in his direction, maybe feeling his stare on her.

As soon as their eyes locked, she smiled seductively at him lowering her head just the tiniest bit and walked in his direction.

That was good, because he wouldn't have been able to move at the moment, seemed like every coherent thought had left his brain.

Finally she reached him.

"You look so…wow" was all what he was able to say.

"I was so hoping you'd say that" she replied softly.

She then showed him the flower chain she had been holding in her hand.

"May I?"

"Just if we cuddle afterwards" he replied, half jokingly, half serious. She then placed it around his neck.

"There are so much things to say…" he started his logic slowly coming back to him.

But he couldn't finish, as she stood on her toes and claimed his lips in a fiery kiss.

He pulled her closer and eagerly kissed her back, a battle of tongues soon erupting in their mouths.

Eventually they parted for lack of air.

"I was scared you wouldn't come" he said then, looking directly in her eyes.

"I was strained deciding what panties I should wear" she said sexily.

"And which one did you wear?" he asked, a bit fearfully.

"None" she answered raising her eyebrows.

They looked at each other for some moments, then they kissed once more.


-->