Unofficial Portkey Archive

Spicing It Up by Gaya Hriive
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Spicing It Up

Gaya Hriive

A/N: OMG thank you all so much for this crazy response! I can't believe this little tiff got 72 re views so far! MAN I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Oh yes, side note: I know that you all are desperately wondering what Hermione said to Harry, and honestly, this is the best I could come up with. I didn't want to be vulgar so I shall tell you the same thing that Hermione tells Harry "Use your imagination."

ONWARD!!!

Chapter Final: In Which Harry and Hermione End the Torture

The six days after the dinner in which Hermione was very lewd, were absolutely miserable. In just six short days the couple had walked in on one another in the shower a grand total of eight times. Each time became harder to turn from the bathroom than was the last but they still had not given in.

Harry's situation was not helped by the fact that several nights in a row a chorus of Hermione's moans serenaded him from across the hall. So to get her back he began a symphony all his own and the two would go back and forth for hours.

Hermione had decided that even though the whole arrangement was her idea, if Harry didn't want to call it off then she would do the only thing she could think of; she teased him mercilessly. On the evening of the eighth day she allowed Harry to catch her making a sandwich wearing nothing more than her under garments. She had also stopped wearing towels after getting out of the shower.

Harry, however aroused by her nude escapades, knew the game and he wasn't going to let her win. He too began parading around the small flat in little more than his skin, showing off his lean figure and taught muscles. Although she never acted on it, Hermione swooned every time she caught Harry in questionable attire.

As the week wore on, the moans from across the hall grew louder and the lists that Harry and Hermione had been making grew longer. It seemed as though the fourteenth, and final day would never arrive and as the tension grew so did both Harry and Hermione's unquenchable urge to be with one another. By the last couple of days the two had stopped wearing clothes completely while at home and Ron learned the hard way not to drop in unannounced.

Finally after what had seemed like a thousand torturous years, the fourteenth day arrived and both Harry and Hermione came home from work as early as possible. Hermione rushed into the flat, threw her purse onto the sofa and tore into her bedroom to add the final items to what she called her "Make me scream" list. She dug the piece of parchment out of her underwear drawer and sat down with a thud at her writing desk. She read and reread the list, laughing out loud several times at its ridiculousness.

The Make Me Scream List (Fantasies)

  1. You're a virgin and I'm Mrs. Robinson

  2. You're my sex slave

  3. You're a stranger and you abduct me

  4. Much more time in the shower

  5. That thing I mentioned at dinner the other night

Hermione smiled and put down her quill and tucked the parchment into her pants pocket. Just as she was getting up from the desk, she heard Harry make his way clumsily into the flat. Which meant he too was in a hurry. Hermione straightened her hair and walked slowly from the bedroom to living room where she saw a rather out of breath Harry spread out over the sofa. He grinned slyly at Hermione as she made her way to sit beside him. Hermione felt no need for preamble so she removed her list from her pants pocket and unfolded it.

"Finish your list?"

Harry grinned even broader.

"Yep. I see you finished yours. Lets see it."

"Oh no. Let me see yours first."

Harry reached into his pocket and removed a small piece of parchment and held it tightly in his hand.

"How about we just read them at the same time." He suggested.

"Alright. That's fair enough."

They exchanged lists and the room suddenly took on a thick silence. Hermione grinned stupidly as she read what Harry had written.

The List

  1. Hogwarts library

  2. Snape's storeroom

  3. Kama Sutra had a lot of good positions

  4. more morning sex

Hermione finished reading the list and looked at Harry who was now full out smiling.

"You want to have sex in Snape's storeroom? Why Harry? Don't you think that's a little…odd?"

Harry laughed and put his hands behind his head.

"Maybe. But it'd be just my way of giving him a big Fuck You. Plus, there's always the thrill of getting caught."

"Hmm, that does sound good. I like the list. It's not quite what I was expecting, but it's still good."

"I like yours too. Especially the Mrs. Robinson scenario. I could get into that."

"Well, perhaps we can try those later, but right now, I'd rather we just have a nice long shag."

"Who could say no to that?"

Hermione inched her way over until she was practically sitting in Harry's lap. She grasped his face firmly but laid gentle kisses along his bottom lip and jaw.

"God, I've missed you." Harry whispered into her ear.

"Mmmmm."

Hermione continued to kiss her way up and down Harry's neck and stopped at his lips. They sat gazing at each other for only a second and then Harry claimed her lips in a heated kiss. Their tongues met in a wild frenzy and clothes went flying rapidly in all directions. Hermione positioned herself comfortably atop Harry's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, never breaking the heated kiss.

Neither said a word as they indulged in what they had denied themselves for fourteen days. Harry touched Hermione softly in all the right places, in a way that she knew only he could touch her. He slid into her gently and they began a passionate movement of body and soul.

Two weeks away from physical contact gave them both a new appreciation for the other. Their lovemaking was not rapid and hard; it was slow and passionate, which surprised them both. They took their time, indulging in every part of one another. Hermione moved slowly against Harry, their foreheads pressed together, breathing each other's air. Harry shuddered beneath her as their skin melted together and rubbed in all the right places.

The room was filled with nothing but the sounds they made together, seemingly as one voice. Hermione hummed a low tune as Harry met her song with his own bass treble. As they neared the end, they picked up speed and it was almost too much as Harry felt Hermione clench around him, pressing even further into him.

"Harry…" Hermione repeated his name over and over slowly and sensually. Harry barely recognized himself releasing her name from his lips as together, they allowed supreme ecstasy to overtake them.

They stayed close, clinging to each other for dear life, afraid to ruin the moment. Harry had imagined that once time was up that he and Hermione would have humped like wild rabbits, but he was very pleased with the way that they had seemed to find each other again. It was reminiscent of the first time that they made love.

Hermione kissed Harry's forehead and leaned back to take a good look at his sweaty face.

"Well, I think in hindsight, that was the best idea I ever had."

Harry gave her a somewhat menacing look and cocked his eyebrow.

"This may be true, but next time, I will not participate in your lewd suggestion of depriving me of sex. I nearly died."

"Well it was no cake walk for me either. But we have a lot of time to make up for. How about you help me with that suggestion I made a dinner last week."

Harry blushed and then looked quizzically at Hermione.

"Um…ok, but I'm really not sure what you expect me to do with a cucumber, a bowl of sugar and a stick of butter."

Hermione grinned wickedly.

"Oh, just use your imagination."

Fin.


-->