Unofficial Portkey Archive

Time, Interrupted by madm_05
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Time, Interrupted

madm_05

Story Title: Time, Interrupted

Chapter Title: Night

Author: Madm_05

Rating: Strong PG-13/T

Chapter Word Count: 5,115

Date: 17 July 2006

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and everyone else from Potterverse belong to JKR.

Chapter Six: Night

This, Hermione was sure, had to be a dream. It couldn't be anything else. After all, she was standing right in front of the Dark Harry. His raven hair was slightly mussed, and he was sweating a little, but it was the Dark Harry, just the same.

The room she was standing in was unfamiliar. She couldn't recall having ever seen a room quite like this in either Hogwarts or Grimmauld Place or any other area she had seen while hunting for the Horcruxes. Hermione shuddered. It appeared to be a dungeon, complete with torches, shackles and blood spattered walls. The odor of fresh blood mixed with singed skin wafted to her nose, making her gag.

"There, now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" The Dark Harry said with a kind smile to someone behind her. Swallowing thickly, Hermione slowly turned around, afraid of what she would see. Her fear was justified.

In the center of the room, suspended from a chain hanging from the ceiling, was Draco Malfoy. His shirt had been stripped away, leaving him bared to the waist. His chest, however, was covered in strange cuts and small rivers of bloods. Warily stepping forward, Hermione realized they were words carved into his skin. She choked. The words read "I will not look upon the Lady Hermione" over and over. A sort of insignia was burned repeatedly into his arms-- the letters HP intertwined with the letters HG.

"Now tell me Draco-- you don't mind if I call you Draco, do you? Of course you don't. So tell me, what are not going to do ever again?" Harry asked, still smiling kindly, as though he were indulging a child, while walking around him. Watching him walk was mesmerizing, it was like watching water roll down a hill, he moved so fluidly.

Draco drew in a shuddering breath. "I- I will n-not look upon the Lady Her-Hermione," he rasped, his throat raw.

Harry's smile widened. "Well, what do you know, you can learn something. I almost thought I'd have to carve my little reminders into your back." He smiled winningly at his captive. "Now don't you worry. I don't blame you for being obsessed with my Hermione. It would be a tad hypocritical of me, after all. She captivates people so easily, you know." The smile vanished, his face becoming an impassive mask. "Just make sure you keep your obsession, and your eyes, to yourself and away from her." He looked thoughtful for a moment before he turned away. "Dobby!"

A second later, the house elf appeared. He was dressed smartly in some sort of uniform. Over his heart was a crest, bearing the letters HP intertwined with HG. It was the same mark that was burned into Malfoy's arms. "Yes, Harry Potter sir? What can Dobby do for sir?" He asked, bowing so low that his nose touched the floor.

Harry smiled slightly, grabbing a towel and wiping the blood off of his hands. "Don't bow and scrape like that Dobby-- I don't like it when my friends act like that. I just wanted to ask you where Hermione was."

Dobby frowned. "The Lady Hermione is with Harry Potter's Wheezy. Dobby thinks…" The elf drifted off, looking unsure of himself.

"What is it, Dobby?" Harry asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Dobby thinks that Harry Potter's Wheezy is trying to take Harry Potter's Lady from him." Dobby said at last. "Dobby was watching Lady Hermione like Harry Potter told him to, and she was talking to Harry Potter's Wheezy in the garden. The Wheezy was holding a little box in his hands, but the Lady couldn't see it." Dobby concluded. "Dobby didn't know whether to tell Harry Potter or not, because it would hurt him to know his Wheezy is trying to steal the Lady, but Dobby didn't want Harry Potter to lose his Lady."

Harry froze. "It's just one problem after another, isn't it?" He said darkly. "First my naughty little dragon, and now Ron. It's a shame, really. Ron is my best mate. He probably doesn't even realize Hermione is mine. He's always been a bit thick."

He turned to the elf. "You did the right thing, Dobby, telling me. It seems to me that Ron needs a lesson in how things work now. Perhaps you would give it to him? I'll understand if something should go wrong during the lesson, it being so difficult to learn. After all, accidents happen, don't they Dobby?"

Dobby smiled. "Oh yes, Harry Potter sir. Accidents do happen, quite often. If Harry Potter agrees, Dobby has work he would like to be doing."

"Of course, Dobby, I understand perfectly." He watched the elf disappear with a pop and turned back to his prisoner. "You do understand, Draco, that if Hermione ever learns of this little chat, there will be consequences?" He asked in a mockingly sympathetic voice as he approached the bound man.

"If Hermione finds out, I'll torture that bimbo you call a wife and your infant son in front of you." He smiled serenely, his white teeth sparkling in the torchlight. "Then I'll kill you in front of them and turn them into slaves. Now, don't get me wrong, I wouldn't touch your wife with a ten foot pole, but I'd find something for her to do. Do you think your wife Pansy would enjoy serving as entertainment for my other servants? I bet she would.

"As for the boy," he smiled mischievously. "Well, I'll keep him around for a while. After all, one day Hermione and I will be married, and who else will our children practice their spells on?" Harry laughed cheerfully at the look of horror on Malfoy's face as he turned away.

The dream began to shift and Hermione found herself standing in a beautiful garden alongside the Dark Harry. The thin sheen of sweat was gone and his hair was slicked back again. His eyes were as cold as they were black.

He casually reached over and plucked a blue flower from one of the flower beds and looked at a young woman sitting on a stone bench. "Hermione," he called out. The young woman looked up and sure enough, it was an older version of herself. The Hermione Granger that would exist if Harry had succeeded in raising her from the dead.

"Harry!" She beamed. "I thought you were going to be busy with Ministry meetings all day. Not that I'm complaining, but why are you here so soon?"

Harry smiled and shrugged nonchalantly. "I finished earlier than I expected, that's all." He handed her the flower. "For you."

Hermione blushed as she accepted the gift. "Oh Harry, you're so bad!" She laughed. "It's your birthday, not mine. I should be giving gifts to you!" Her face softened. "Thank you though. You've been so wonderful to me ever since I woke up from that dreadful enchanted sleep, letting me stay here in your manor and all. I'm still so weak and need so much help, you must think me a horrible guest."

The young Hermione nodded to herself. So she was in Potter Manor. That could be useful information in the future. She has seen this place in her dreams often, but now she finally had a name for it.

"Never Hermione, I know you're still weak from that spell. It's understandable-- you were sleeping for well over a year. That's why I brought you here before I woke you up, so that you wouldn't have to deal with a lot of people. Besides, I know how you like the quiet so you can read," he grinned roguishly. "I'm sorry it took me so long to find a way to bring you back though." Harry said, his voice soft and quiet, his black eyes glistening. He seemed to be haunted by ghosts of his past.

I was dead! Her mind screamed. That was no enchanted sleep! It was useless to say anything-- she couldn't be seen or heard. She knew from experience-- this was not the first dream featuring the Dark Harry and her other self that she had had, and she was certain it wouldn't be the last either.

"Don't worry about it, Harry," Hermione smiled, resting her hand on his arm in a comforting gesture. "I know you would have woken me up sooner if you could. Research was always my area of expertise," she teased. "I am glad you're here though. I was talking with Ron earlier. He said he wanted to ask me something, but before he could, Dobby appeared and said there had been some sort of accident on the Quidditch pitch. Do you know what he was going to ask?"

"No," Harry said, shaking his head. Liar! I may not be able to see your memories, but I can do enough wandless Legilimency that I can tell you're lying! "I have something I would like to ask you, if you don't mind."

The older Hermione looked up. "What do you want to ask me, Harry? I don't suppose you want me to find a way to turn your eyes back to normal, do you?" She frowned slightly. "I know you said you modified the ritual so that it would not require blood, but I still don't like that you cast a dark spell to fix your eyes."

Harry frowned slightly. "No, my eyes are fine as they are. I know you don't like it, but this is how they are, and how they are going to stay."

Hermione sighed. "I had a feeling you would say that. Fine, I'll leave you alone about the issue. So, what did you want to ask me?"

He pulled her into a tight embrace, his eyes boring into Ron's as the redhead walked into the garden, stopping in his tracks when he saw them. With her back to him, Hermione never saw the redhead approach. "I wanted to ask you to stay with me forever."

"W-what?" Hermione gasped, trying to pull away to look at him, but held her fast.

"Would you marry me, Hermione? I couldn't bear if you left me again." He said, his black eyes dancing with amusement as he looked at Ron's pale face, but his voice was sincere. "I couldn't think straight when I saw you get hit by that spell after we killed Nagini. It was like watching you fall in the Department of Mysteries all over again. Will you, Hermione? Will you marry me?"

She looked slightly dazed as she nodded before breaking out into a goofy grin and a giggle. "Yes!" She gasped before laughing happily. "Oh Harry I-- I never imagined this would happen." She laughed again and held him tightly. "I fancied you since we were in fourth year, but I never thought that you…oh this--"

Harry shot Ron a triumphant smirk then laughed as he released her. "I didn't know you fancied me since fourth year," he said, speaking louder than he needed to as he tilted his head in amusement at her blush. "It's nice to know, though, that you care. I believe you are missing something though." He said casually.

"What?" Hermione asked, frowning.

"A ring," Harry smiled. With out another word, he tenderly took the flower from her and began to blow gently on it. Hermione watched in amazement as the stem began to curl into a golden band. The flower head became incased in some sort of stone and began to shrink until it formed a ring with a flower encased in the diamond.

"It's beautiful, Harry," she breathed.

"Just like you," he smiled winningly as he slipped the ring on her finger. He looked up and feigned surprise. "Ron! Wonderful news, mate," he said, wrapping his arm possessively around her waist. "Hermione and I are engaged. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Y-yeah. Great. Wonderful. Congratulations. L-listen, I have to, um, to go. I have some stuff I have to take care of." With that, Ron turned and walked stiffly away from them.

"Ron?" Hermione called. When he didn't reply, she turned back to Harry. "Did he seem off to you? He was fine earlier…"

"He probably found out that the Cannons aren't doing as well as he hoped this year or something like that. Come on, let's go inside. When should we tell everyone else the news, do you think?"

Again the dreamscape shifted. Now Hermione stood in a bedroom done in varying shades of cream and blue. Sitting on the bed was her older self, weeping as the Dark Harry held her.

"Hush now, Hermione, these things happen," Harry murmured soothingly into her ear. He began to rub her back in comforting circles.

"I don't understand, Harry." Hermione sobbed into his shoulder. "Ron was never very clumsy. How could he fall off of a tower? You don't think he was pushed, do you?"

"Hermione," Harry began hesitantly, "there's something you should know, something that I didn't find out until it was too late."

Hermione looked up at him with red-rimmed eyes. "What?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

"Ron was going to ask you to marry him earlier." He said sadly as she gasped. "I didn't know it, but he was. He was so angry that you wanted to marry me." He cupped her cheek as he spoke softly. "A few hours ago, he challenged me to a duel for your hand. He wanted to kill me so that he could have you."

He's lying! The young Hermione wanted to scream. That's not what happened! I don't know the details, but everything he just said was a lie. Don't believe him!

"But I knew that he wasn't thinking straight, and that you wouldn't want to be the reason for a fight between us, although I could also tell he'd been drinking. I told him to leave us alone, that it was his fault he didn't say anything sooner. He accused me of stealing you from him, he said that he deserved you because he didn't have anything else." He lowered his head in shame, his voice choked with feigned remorse. "I was so angry with him, Hermione. I was so mad that Ron would treat you like a trophy that I told him to get out of my sight."

That's not true!

"After he left, I sent Dobby to watch him, make sure he didn't hurt himself. Dobby reported to me that Ron was up on the tower, staggering around and drinking a bottle of Old Ogden's. Right after Dobby went back to watching Ron, he came back and said that Ron must have fallen off of the tower."

Hermione sobbed harder. "Y-you don't think he killed himself, do you?"

"No Hermione, Ron wouldn't kill himself. Come, lay down. This has been an eventful day, though sadly not everything has been good. I'll stay with you for the night, in case you need me." Harry pulled the blanket up and covered her before he lay on top of the cream colored quilt. He kissed her on the temple as he pulled her against his body and lay back with Hermione curled against his side, her head resting on his chest as she cried.

"Rest now. It will hurt less in the morning," he said quietly. The older Hermione obviously didn't think to ask why he sounded like he spoke from experience. "I'll make everything better Hermione, you'll see." Her sobs quieted as she began to doze lightly. Harry's black eyes glittered dangerously as the corners of his lips turned up in a dark smile. He rested his cheek against her head and rested his arm protectively-- possessively -- around her waist, holding her close. "Accidents happen."

---------

Hermione sat up in her bed, her heart pounding as she gasped for air. She was tangled in her bed sheets, covered in cold sweat as she panted for breath. A chill ran down her spine when a small breeze blew through her room. She was glad Sirius and Remus had finished putting stronger charms on everything in her room after the headmaster left; tonight's dream was particularly disturbing-- she didn't want to know what damage she would have done as she slept.

Pushing those thoughts away, Hermione looked out her window. She hated the night. But then, there were many things that she hated now. She hated Voldemort and his thrice- be- damned Horcruxes. She hated the Divine Beings that sent her on this mission. She hated that she would have to wear her Great Aunt Josephine's soon to be magical necklace whenever she went out to dampen her ability to feel magic. She hated that her Occlumency shields were unbreakable by even a master Legilimens but she could never light the tip of a wand. She hated that she could look into a persons' eyes and tell if they were telling the truth or lying, but never be able to cast even a simple bat bogey hex. She hated what a paradox her life had become. She collapsed back against her pillow, wondering what twist of fate life would bring her next as she gazed out her window. And of course, she hated the night.

Turning her attention to her ceiling, she recalled the dream, and felt herself blush when she remembered how she had fancied Harry since her fourth year. It hadn't crossed her mind since she had gone back in time. It occurred to her that she would have to find something for Harry for his birthday, as it was only a little over a week away. She cringed in remembrance of her dream. The Dark Harry had gotten exactly what he wanted for his birthday-- her.

She didn't want to think about that now, though. It was best to remember that she had changed the future, and to take comfort in the fact that Ron would never have an "accident" and meet his demise. In fact, if she had her way, Voldemort would never rise, and Harry would never lose someone he cared for again.

Hermione heard the creek of the floorboard outside her door and sat up when her door cracked open. "Harry?" She whispered as the figure froze. "Is that you?"

"I didn't know you were awake," Harry replied quietly, slipping into her room. "I wanted to come in and check on you while you sleep because I know sometimes you have nightmares." He came into her room to check on her? If it weren't for her nightmare, she would have found the situation sweet. "Are you alright? I thought I heard you wiggling around or something."

Hermione smiled tightly. "I'm fine, Harry, really. I just… it was just a bad dream, that's all."

"Was it about your parents?" He asked sadly. "Sirius told me they died, but that it wasn't something he should tell, so I should wait until you're ready to tell me. I don't dream about my parents, not really, but sometimes when I was in my cupboard, I could remember this green flash of light, but that's all." He started tugging on her blankets, trying to straighten them out.

Hermione smiled as she slipped out of bed and helped him straighten her blankets. "Thank you Harry, I really appreciate this, honestly." He lowered his head, his flushed face glowing in the moonlight.

Harry hesitated a moment as she slipped back into bed. "Do you want me to stay with you for a while? Until you fall asleep, I mean. I'll leave if you want me to." He said quickly.

She forced a smile. "You can stay if you want, but I'm probably going to be up for a while."

Harry climbed into the bed and sat beside her. "It helps if you think of something nice. Sometimes I dream about when I did something wrong and Uncle Vernon locked me in my cupboard without meals for being a bad boy. I always had to make breakfast though, and I had to get up early, so I would think of something good to help me sleep. Usually, I would think about somebody else in my family coming to rescue me," he smiled, "but what really happened was even better." Hermione smiled in return. "So do you want to talk about what's bothering you?"

Hermione felt her smile widen slightly. He really was so sweet. She looked into his eyes, needing to see those beautiful, shining emeralds to block out her memory of glistening obsidian orbs staring at her. Since she couldn't tell him about her dream, she decided to tell him what she had said she would tell him earlier. With a heavy sigh, Hermione told her friend how she came to be in the wizarding world. He put a comforting hand on her shoulder when she choked out the part of finding her parents dead bodies. She was thankful that he merely sat beside her and offered comfort while she talked. Through it all, though, she held back the tears threatening to fall. She would not be weak.

He couldn't understand how what she had seen had affected her, having never witnessed such a thing, and on some level both were thankful for that small favor, but it helped to know that he did understand what it was like to an orphan. The world seemed less lonely knowing that they shared the same dark piece of their pasts.

There was a sad look in Harry's eyes as he changed the topic. "Hey, why don't we talk about the award ceremony at that Ministry place. What do you think is going to happen tomorrow?"

Hermione shrugged. "It pains me to admit I don't know. It is likely that they'll try to use us to raise their standing in the eyes of the voters. Politics and all." Harry stared blankly at her, clearly not understanding a word she had said. She sighed.

"Bad things happened to us, Harry, and the people at the Ministry did bad things to Sirius. They were very unfair to him, remember? They put him in prison and didn't even let him try to prove he wasn't the one who killed all of those people. Now there are a lot of people who are angry with those in the Ministry for what they did to Sirius. So now the Ministry is going to give Sirius something to make the people happy with them again. They will probably give you and me something too, just to make themselves look even better and since you, and apparently me as well, are famous, they'll probably want to give us something so that we'll agree with them in the future. It will make them look better if we like them."

Harry frowned. "So they are going to give us stuff to make people like them? And to make us like them too?"

Hermione nodded. "That's about it, yes. I guess we're important now, and they want us to like them so that we'll help them when they want us to. The question is, what do they want to give us?"

Harry shrugged. "People never give me stuff, so I'm not very sure. Maybe they'll give us toys. Aunt Marge-- she's not really my aunt, but I have to call her that-- and Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon always give Dudley toys, and he likes them, so maybe that's what the Ministry people will do. I don't know."

Hermione gave him a sad smile and shook her head. It both amazed and appalled her how the Dursleys could be so cruel to such a sweet boy. "I don't know either."

They were silent for a while before Harry changed the topic again. "Will you still teach me to do magic? I really want to learn, but I'll understand if you have other things to do." He said quietly, his eyes shining with hope.

Smiling, she replied, "I will teach you, Harry, just not tonight, and probably not tomorrow either, since we have to attend the ceremony the Ministry is having. I think we can start working on wandless magic the day after that, okay?"

Harry nodded happily. "That sounds like a good idea to me. Do you think you could get some sleep now?" He asked, a knowing look in his eyes.

Hermione looked at him for a moment and nodded. "Yes, I think I could manage it." She looked out the window. "It must be past midnight by now." She looked back at her friend. "We had better get to sleep Harry."

"Okay, Hermione. Come on, lay down. I'll stay with you in case you need me." Harry said. Hermione suddenly found she was too sleepy to argue that it would not be very appropriate. Instead she nodded and lay back against him and fell into a deep slumber, Harry quickly following her into the arms of Morpheus.

A few moments later, the door opened again. "Are you absolutely sure you heard something in here Padfoot? I don't--" Remus was struck silent at the sight before him.

Sirius peeked in and gulped. "That uh, that looks a tad intimate, don't you think Moony?" He suddenly looked terrified. "You don't think we should talk with them, do you?"

"We talk with them all them time Sirius." The werewolf looked confused. "What are you talking about?"

Sirius have an exasperated sigh and nodded nervously towards the sleeping children. "I don't mean talk with them, I mean have The Talk with them!" He grumbled.

Remus' eyes widened as he shook his head. "Well I don't think we need to do something as drastic as that. I think they might be a bit young for that," he squeaked.

"Moony, Harry is sleeping in Hermione's room and, despite our best efforts, is still convinced he's married to her. I think we need to have a talk with them about this sort of thing." Sirius replied. "We can't let things get carried away."

Remus chuckled nervously as he shut the door. "They're awfully young, Sirius, I don't think they can 'get carried away'. It's completely innocent. A talk, maybe, but we certainly don't need to have The Talk with them. I'm sure they're much too young for that." He said, walking down the hall.

Sirius gave him a look. "Are you sure you were sorted into Gryffindor? You don't sound very brave to me. Come on, Moony, it's just a couple of kids. What are you so afraid to have a talk with them?"

The werewolf snorted. "You're only so confident about it because you have to have The Talk with Harry, who is, in fact, male. I have to have The Talk with Hermione, who is, in fact, not." Remus grumbled in reply.

Sirius chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. "This is true, old friend, this is true. I'll tell you what. Let's sleep on it tonight-- it's too late for this sort of thing. We'll talk it over in the morning, speak with the kids a bit, see what they know and where they stand with each other, maybe take another stab at convincing Harry there's more to marriage than living together, and if we need to, we'll have The Talk. If not, we'll let it go. Frankly, I'd rather put something as… monumental… as The Talk off as long as I can."

Remus looked thoughtful for a moment then nodded. "That seems like a good way to go about it. Perhaps we can even talk with Hermione about being a Seer. She may not understand everything that's happening to her, so telling her that there are people with gifts like hers may help her. We could even tell her there's a class she can take at Hogwarts that will help her learn to control it better. It's a shame Dora won't be able to come over anytime soon. She'd certainly be able to lend a hand." He sighed.

Sirius smirked. "And just how is my cousin? I wouldn't know, considering she spends all of time with you when she visits, which was only the once. She spent almost the entire time she was 'visiting me' with you. Why is that, do you think?" His eyes had a mischievous glint.

Remus blushed furiously. "Harmony likes her."

"Just Harmony?" Sirius asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Hermione likes her, too. So does Harry," Remus defended, his face red as a cherry. He cleared his throat. "Well, it's late, and we need to get up early if we're going to make a good appearance at the ceremony."

Sirius snorted. "We're going to have a horrible time getting him out of bed tomorrow. If he's anything like James, there's no way he'll budge from that bed now that there's a girl in there with him."

Remus tripped over his feet. "Sirius! They're kids! Get your mind straightened out, man," he grumbled.

"It's true, and you know it, Moony. James would lay in bed all day with Lily if she would have let him."

"I'm going to bed, Padfoot, and I'm going to forget you just said that." Remus said, walking into his bedroom.

"Come on, Moony, he is his father's son. In his mind, Harry went from being Hermione's friend to being her fiancée to being her husband in under two minutes, and now they're sleeping together. He moves fast." Sirius said casually, but the ever present twinkle of mischief gave him away.

"This is not a laughing matter! They're children." Remus said, his face flushing furiously in the dark.

"I'm not laughing, Moony." Sirius grinned. Even nearly five years in Azkaban couldn't rob him of his sense of humor-- he was determined to enjoy his new life to the fullest.

"I'm going to bed, and I'm not going to listen to you, so you might as well stop talking." Remus said firmly, turning towards his room.

"Fine," Sirius said. "But only because you know I'm right." He smiled as he watched his friend stalk determinedly away. How he loved getting Moony all riled up. It was so much fun. Chuckling, Sirius walked into his own room, ready for a good night's sleep, even if it was nearly one in the morning.

Down the hall, in Hermione's room, the two children were fast asleep. Had Hermione been awake or simply more aware before she had fallen asleep, she would have trembled at the sight before her. She and Harry had unwittingly modeled what her older self and the Dark Harry had done in her dream. Hermione lay curled against Harry's side under the blankets while Harry himself had his arm thrown protectively over her, his cheek resting against her head as he lay sleeping atop the blankets.

But in the dark of night, she would never know.

---------

A/N: This was more of a transitional chapter. As a reminder, no, Harry in the new timeline is not evil, but Harry is Harry. Part of what I wanted to do was emphasize that the Harry in both realities is the same Harry in many ways.

I also feel the need to defend my version of younger Harry. In psychology, there is a debate over what has more impact on a person, their genetics, or the way they are raised. It's called "Nature Vs. Nurture". Today, psychologists have determined that both play a role in how a person behaves.

As I told another reviewer, I believe Harry has the predisposition to become a Dark Lord. If you don't believe me, look at his behaviour in HBP--Salamon2 does a wonderful job describing this in his essay "Harry's Ill-Gotten Gains" on the HBP discussion forum. Other examples include his temper, like how he blew up Aunt Marge and how he yelled at Hermione and Ron in OotP, then destroyed several of Professor Dumbledore's possessions at the end of OotP. The list goes on, but I won't bore you with it.

As for the Nurture aspect, well, he was raised by the Dursleys for the first five years of his live, and I think this may have caused Harry to have a lack of respect for life. As evidence, I present to you the, in my opinion, callous way Harry handled the deaths of Cedric and Sirius.

The point I am trying to make here is that, while young Harry is not (and will never be) evil, he still has the potential. Further, I have spent a great deal of time reading through my child psychology text book, and while I admit that odds are in favour that I am wrong, I have written Harry how I believe he would act as a five year old.

If you disagree, please let me know, and I would be happy to either defend myself, or use your arguments to improve my story. I have only respect for my readers, and I would truly appreciate it if you tell me there is a flaw in my story that you see. Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed the last time. As for this time, well, if you read, please review.

Cheers,

Madm_05