Unofficial Portkey Archive

Come with me! by phoenixwriter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Come with me!

phoenixwriter

Disclaimer: All persons in this story belong not to me but to J.K. Rowling and Warner Brothers. I make no money with this story and don't want it not at all.

Authornote: First I would like to thank one of my amazing betareader Hermione Granger. You did a great job. Now to this little story I do already working on the second chapter so you won't wait that long. I did promise to write "Too much love" a 2. chapter, too and I hold my promise. You have to know its for me a lot more difficult to find a story which I can write in English and a story which I can let go on. But I hope you like this one and I get something about 8 or even 9.

Come with me!

Chapter 1: Late at night

It was a black darkness. He couldn't see much only some shadows. But he would find his way. How he could always find his way. He wasn't to be seen in this dormitory at all cost, this was the reason he couldn't use his wand. The light would show where he was even if he had his invisibility cloak around himself. Slowly he went to the bed at the end of the room. She should be here now. He knew that she was there because the light of the moon shone through the windows.

His footsteps weren't heard. Nothing was to hear, only breathing from the girls that were in their peaceful slumbers. He didn't like to be here. He stood now on the side of her bed. He could see her face and how peaceful she looked. Knowing that this girl loved him was amazing. He knew that he was really blessed. With his right hand he took the cloak off his head. This was much better. His body was still remained invisible. Only his head could be seen. Carefully he leaned down. He was now nearly at her ear.

Lightly he blew into it. She moved her head away from him. Once more he blew into it. He knew that she was nearly awake but still sleepy. Now he touched her skin there with his lips. First she didn't move only breath faster. But as he started to lick the sweet skin, her eyes flew open.

"Hermione wake up!" he whispered into her ear. With her hands she touched his face.

"What are you doing here?!" she demanded in a whisper.

"Come with me!" was his answer. She looked into his eyes.

"Harry, I don't like it when you wear that cloak like that. I can't see your body!" He smiled by these words. Carefully she stood up. He took her hand in his and led the way. Without any sound they left the girls' dormitory. After Hermione closed the door she turned to him.

"Where are we going?!" she asked him.

"I won't tell you. It's a surprise!" He told her.

"You know I hate surprises!" She groaned. Harry laughed he knew that she would love this surprise.

"Come on!" After they left the common room he waited a moment. He wound his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him so that her back was against his chest. Then he took the cloak and pulled it over both of them. "We have to be care! We don't want be seen." He was teasing her with this. She had never forgotten how close they were to being caught, the first time that they had done this, when they first said they loved each other. Lightly she hit him on his arm.

"Don't remind me! I hope you have the Marauders map with you!"

"Do I look like I'm that stupid? Off course I have it with me." There would be no chance in the world he wanted be caught by Snape. It was horrible how they had to run. Of course it wasn't that smart for him to go into a classroom at night. Hermione warned him but he didn't hear her protests.

It was really luck that Snape hadn't caught them. Though the way he looked at them since they started these trips, maybe he heard something what he shouldn't have heard. Never before Harry had seen how red Hermione could get in the face. It was now more difficult as they had grown taller. The cloak hadn't grown with them. They had to squish really close. Slowly they went down corridors. Harry knew that Hermione didn't know where they were going. As he heard something he stopped abruptly. He took out the map. It was already open so he didn't need to speak a spell.

"Damn!" he cursed under his breath.

"What!?" Hermione looked sternly at him. She couldn't turn complete to face him because the cloak would drop if she did. Before he could response the noise came nearer to them, it came to them to be exact. Harry grasped Hermione around the waist and pulled her against him. Quickly, he leaned against the wall. He couldn't be more right. Peeves flew through the corridor and behind him was Mr. Filch. Harry's breathing was quick now. Why did Hermione have to smell that good?

Now he tried to breath through his mouth. He wouldn't smell her anymore. "Stop it!" she whispered slowly. He didn't understand. She turned her face to him and looked into his eyes. With his lips he formed, the word 'why'. She leaned to his ear. "Stop breathing!" she told him. Her breath tickled in his ear. Slowly he raised a brow and looked at her.

"What?" He was surprised. Once again she leaned to his ear. She took a long deep breath before she begun to speak.

"You're breathing against my neck. You know that make me crazy!" He understood it now because he could feel her breath on his skin. If he only could touch her right now. It would be better than to stand here and only to feel her breath flow gracefully over his skin. He didn't care anymore his hands were already on her waist. It wouldn't change much if he let his hands glide under her PJ-top. As he touched her skin lightly she stopped to breath against him.

"Harry, we could be caught!" she whispered sharply.

"I know!" with this he leaned down to her lips and begun to sucks them lightly. His warm tongue ran over her lips. She didn't open her mouth. Only as he begun to stroking her stomach with his thumbs she parted her lips. In the meantime Mr. Filch was away and the path was free again. He didn't need to slide his tongue into her mouth, because Hermione was faster. She touched his waiting tongue and begun the battle. He tried to end this kiss but she didn't let him. She held his face to her and begun to run her fingers through his hair He pulled her away from him. He would love to kiss her now and do much more but his mind reminded him all the time that Snape had ran after them without knowing that it was them.

"You have to stop this!" He said as she tried again to kiss him.

"I didn't do anything!" she said slowly before he took her hand from his face.

"I wanted to show you something!" His smile grew as she looked disappointment. "All right!" She answered him but he could see that she wanted something else.