Unofficial Portkey Archive

Come with me! by phoenixwriter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Come with me!

phoenixwriter

Author note: That's chapter three. Now I wanna thank my beatreader Hermione Granger again. Off course I thank you for your reviews they really keep me going. I hope this chapter is likely or nice how you like.

3. Under the cloak

He was truly petrified by this creaking noise of wood. This couldn't be real all his work on this room would be for nothing. A special night this was to be, and now they were in trouble. They weren't supposed to be out of bed, let alone out of the castle. The Shrieking Shack was rumoured to be haunted with violent ghosts and no one was to be here.

"Harry, Harry do you hear me? Move, come on we can't stay around like this." Hermione whispered shrilly.

She pulled on his arm forward to the bed. "What are you doing? The door is that way!" Harry was confused ,but he followed her.

Steps grew louder and Harry's fear was growing, too. If they were caught here, that was the worst thing that could happen. With shaking legs he followed her to the bed. To his surprise she laid herself on the bed.

"Damn, Hermione. This isn't the best time." He groaned.

"Don't be daft and hurry up." She said with a frown.

She made room for him and he slid awkwardly to her side. "And now? What do we do? Give this guy a nice show?!" Harry asked angrily.

But she wasn't listening to him, she was searching in his jeans. Her hands went slowly over his hips.

"Hermione..!" he hissed. In the background the footsteps stopped for a moment

"Where is your wand?!" she asked with a amused look.

Harry reached into his back pocket and pulled it out. She pointed at the cloak and Harry's shirt.

"Why you didn't just told me? Accio invisible cloak and sweatshirt. " with a raised brow he watched as Hermione caught the cloak just before it was in Harry's reach. He muttered a second spell and all candles went out. It was now pitch black again.

A slightly breeze told Harry that Hermione had thrown the cloak over them and the bed. He was sure that the cloak covered the bed completely. Because it wasn't that bright.

Hermione's hair was splayed across his bare chest and her breath was tickling his skin. If it wasn't for the stupid bloke outside the door, than he would have been doing things to her that he'd waited days to do.

They had tried making out in the common room. They had been kissing passionately and his hand was nearly on her breast when someone interrupted them. It was as if someone cursed them. He could see it in Hermione's eyes everytime they kissed that she wanted him again. But since the first time they had made love to each other, they'd never had a second chance it was like they could only use they bathroom together. But this was beyond possible, the old founders of Hogwarts had been as smart as they both thought.

Every week they'd tried to look for a place themselves, and Harry thought that the time was right ,they would be disturbed by Filch or Snape, or worst another student.

He sighed loudly, that cost him a light hit on his chest. "Shut up! I think I hear someone opening the door." He heard her hushing voice only barely.

But the vibration of her voice was travelling over his skin. She tortured him with this though she wasn't aware of what she was doing. In the meantime a loud squeak from the wooden door told them there was really someone in the room.

"Lumos!" spoke a bored voice.

"I know that voice!" whispered Harry

"Ssh!" Hermione snapped.

It was quiet for a few minutes. Nothing was heard beside breathing, very low breathing.

"This is the shrieking shack?! I don't understand why the seventh years are all so scared. Even Weasel would sleep here. Show us how brave you are? What the hell do they think? I´m not a bloody Gryffindor. Who cares?!" the voice trailed off and they could hear again footsteps.

"Harry, that's Malfoy..!" Harry´s hand shot over her mouth because this footsteps were now really close.

Hermiones hot breath flowed over his hand. Harry gulped slightly. He wanted so badly touch her, taste her.

"This is mush easier than the forbidden Forrest." Malfoy's voice was now so clear it was as if he stood exactly in front of the bed.

The light of Malfoy's wand was shinning through the cloak. Harry looked down to Hermione who had her arms tightly wrapped around his chest. She looked right into his eyes. What should they do now?

Suddenly they heard a loud creak only seconds later a door slammed shut.

"Who is there?" yelled Malfoy in a terrified voice, his footsteps faded away again.

Harry was long lost in Hermione's eyes though he saw her only barely. With his other hand he pushed her hair out of her face behind her ear.

"What are you doing?" she whispered muffled through his hand. The second time, the creaking grew louder and it sounded as if the person or thing was getting closer to the room.

"Damn who is that?!" Malfoy sounded almost like a crying baby.

Harry ignored Malfoy and the noise. Slowly he slid down to Hermione.

"What's that noise? Its as if the whole Slytherin house…" Hermione whispered till Harry laid his finger on her lips. He had at least taken away his hand from her mouth.

A new sound joined the creaking ,this one was as if someone had dropped a heavy chain on the floor. Malfoy shrieked at that. In the meantime Harry was only inches away from Hermione's lips. He could nearly taste her, but then someone started to cry loudly.

After that he could hear a fresh new pair of footsteps coming closer. "This isn't possible." Muttered Hermione. He didn't anymore care.

They had been so often interrupted in the past that he didn't care anymore. He barely touched his lips to hers. They tasted so sweet maybe it was because all of this noises or that he had waited so long for it but it was amazing how good she tasted right now.

"Fuck off! I'm not a Gryffindor…!" Malfoy's yelling was interrupted by the loud banging of doors and the screams ,cries and moans of people ,as if they were being tortured.

To Harry's surprise Hermione didn't either care. Her hands were holding his face closer to her. With a last yelp by Malfoy, Harry could hear his footsteps quickly dying away.

It was now quiet again as if nothing had happen, though Harry felt that someone was watching them. To be exact, someone was with them under his cloak.