Unofficial Portkey Archive

Come with me! by phoenixwriter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Come with me!

phoenixwriter

5. Like coins

Hermione let go of his now numb hands and slid them back onto his silk like chest. He could feel how much heat was pulsating through his veins. Only this girl could create it.

Her kiss made him more and more breathless but he didn't care. This time he wouldn't let her go. Too long he had to wait. With his hands he brought her even closer to him. She was crushing at him. There was no space left. Through her PJ he could feel her breasts but it wasn't enough. Slowly Harry's hands started to travelling down her spin. She ended to kiss on his mouth and did go on to his neck where she tease him. But this wasn't it all she had started to move against him. Her hips were in a rhythmical way pushing into him.

"You make me crazy!" Harry groaned.

"D'you think so? You haven't an idea what you do to me." She whispered in a low way. In the meantime he had found the edge of the PJ-top. He slipped his hands under the material. Her skin was burning and so damn soft. Barely he touched her but this alone did it.

Another move from her hips. He was by now aroused from this. With his right hand he reached her waistband and slipped his hand under it. Hermione gasped loud as he pushed with his hand on her bare buttock her hips against him. No longer could she move against him. Instead she was steady pressed against him.

"We are a little bit impatient, aren't we?" She said with a short breath.

"Hermione, you know how long we had to wait?" he murmured as he felt how she did search after something in the dark. Only barely Harry heard her than the candles where again on. Brown hairs were tickle his chest and eyes were locked whit his one.

"I wanted see you…" she explained as he rolled her over. Now on top of her was it different for him because Hermione didn't look anymore like someone who knew what she did, much more innocent. She laid there like only a hour ago in her own bed only this time there wasn't the shine off moon at her face it wasn't silvery it was now orange. Harry brought his hands from under her up to her face.

Suddenly he was quiet, caught by her like he was it so often if they were at this point. With one finger he trailed over her jaws. Lightly touching her skin there. It was soft and slightly flushed. Holding her cheek now with his hand he bent down and kissed slightly her nose. She was surprised how much tender was in this move. "You're strongest soul of all and the bravest of heart!" His voice was only inches above a whisper.

"Not as much as you are." She said. By this Harry did smile because this was how she did it always. Never she could take a simple compliment as just this. That's why he loved her even more for. Hermione wasn't selfish enough. Before his thoughts could drift any further away she did kiss him demandingly.

Without hesitate Harry did give in to her wanting and parted his lips to taste her once more. Nice and sweet, sugary sweet almost like pumpkin. For the next minutes he wouldn't leave her lips. His left went to her collar to the very first button of her PJ-top. Slowly he unbuttoned it. Everytime he went on to the next button he trailed with his hand over the bare skin. By the last one he stopped kissing her instead he saw directly into her eyes. To his own amazement they shone with desire for him. On her well kissed lips appeared a smile. "I really love this if you do this to me." She cooed.

"I would do this all the time if I could.." he trailed off as he unbuttoned the last one.

"And what would become off your homework?" she did ached a bit as he revealed her breasts.

"My homework?" he lifted with unbelieving one of his eyebrows.

"Off course your homework. You know how important this is to me. There is nothing more important to me than that." Hermione went on in a mock tone.

"Hmm actually, you are my homework. So I guess I need do more to get an outstanding, don't I?" With his index finger he went lazily over breast.

"You're right…" More and more she became quiet by his tender touch. Once in a while he did kiss her but was still drawing trails with his fingers around her breast. Her breath became deeper and faster. Harry knew she was by now no longer controlled by her mind. Still one of her hands was touching his bare back but it grew impatient as he kissed her once more just lightly. This time Hermione didn't let him go again. She did deepening the kiss and in the same time she grabbed his hand and lay it fully on her right breast.

Harry got the hint and gave her breast a gentle treatment with his thumb. More did she arch under him. Again did Hermione start to move against him. By that he groaned into her mouth. Before he could recover from her pushing he felt her hand on him. Though his jeans and his boxers were between her hand and him still it made him crazy. He left her mouth and kissed her neck open mouthed. His journey stopped by her breast where he barely licked her nipple. Between a frustrated groan and an arousal moan she whispered. "Harry, I said don't play with me!" By this he was sucking on her breast. Suddenly he felt how his by now tight jeans were unbuttoned by her and how she started slowly to unzip him. Harry leave her body and slide his trouser together with his boxers down. The last bit he kicked away.

Hermione was strangely quiet and just watched him now that he was complete nude. They eyes meet and for the second time in his life he saw in her eyes something like helplessly. She was unsure didn't know how she could touch him. At this he smiled warmly at her. "Its all right, Hermione." She just nodded by that still glanced at him down.

"Its just, just I didn't saw you like that." She muttered at least. "This time is different." He told her and stroked slowly her cheek. To good he could remember the first time. As could he ever forget this dark room though it was supposed to be in light. She couldn't see him only feel.

Harry bent down to meet her lips. This kiss started out to be soft but was very fast a passionate one. Just briefly his hands travelled to her breasts only to go on to her waist. Once more this evening he let slide his hand beyond the waistband. Her hips arched against him as he grasped one of her cheeks of her butt. Furiously was her tongue caressing his. Never he could get enough from that. Slowly but seriously was this PJ-trousers in his way. As if Hermione could read his mind came her hand down and she started to pull the last two barriers down. Eagerly he helped her.

Again Harry smiled at her. He did know very well after this evening this smile wouldn't vanish that fast from his face. She looked amazingly only with this PJ-top on which was very revealed right now because it wasn't anymore buttoned. Slightly he changed his position so that he was now directly at her side nearly laying on his back. Soon her hands were back on his skin and did go on with this maddening stroking. His breath became uneven by that again. Merely she trailed circles around his nipples before she did go further down on his chest. Harry leaned with a groan completely on his back. To be under control by someone was always uncomfortable but here he was it with great pleasure. Hermione was the one who could hold him under control just with her touch. Her lips were now too back on him. With her tongue she caressed his waiting skin. Every inch of his skin was on fire.

Slowly he touched her hair as she was still teasing him what let him moan there and than. This hairs were soft, to his surprise soft in a way how straight hairs could never be. By now she was in the near of his navel and he knew he couldn't take much more. Hermione wanted probably discover him more but he couldn't allow this not if he wanted what he since weeks wanted to do. The first time had been not at all that what he wished it would be. It had been awkward and for Hermione uncomfortable. Harry knew it had been hurtful for her though she never had told him how much or if there had been any pleasure at all. Now he wanted to be sure that she get as much as he get if not more. He sat up what let Hermione stop and look at him in surprise. She was now kneeing in front of him. It was his time to pleasure her and not otherwise. "Why can't you let me care for you?" He asked her. Before she could answer him he kissed her lightly. With both arms he hold her tighter against him before he lay back with her in his arms down, rolled over. Again he was on top.

Harry let his hands travel over her body down pass her breasts over her stomach which wasn't to flat to her hips. There he stroked her for some time before made his mind up and went on to her tights. Butterfly like kisses he placed at her face what still had a look of pure bewilderment on it. "Harry?" she whispered.

"Just let me take care for you." He told her seriously. She reached after his face and touched softly his cheek.

"Why?" Barely he could hear her. Harry couldn't believe her.

"Why? Because, because I love you." He said as he bent down again to kiss her. The broadest smile what he ever saw was on her face. She didn't say anything just smiled at him as if he were that what she had searched and finally found in him. This time she kissed him and he went on with his journey. His hands were now where he want them. There where the head was at the highest. Hermione gave strange in the throat caught sounds which were muffled.

Merely he touched the hairs there she was aching against him to made him touch her complete. And he did touch her for the second time in his live. Warmth and moisture did surround his fingers. Carefully and slowly he stroked this area. They kiss grew more and more deeper. On hand of her was in his hairs and the other did constantly caring his back. With his finger he entered her. This was different because Hermione was relaxed, without fears. Suddenly Hermione did break the kiss. Her breathing was incredible fast and she was sweating. "Stop!" She moaned. Directly he stopped but still had his hand there. He looked puzzled at her but than she did spread her legs further apart, so far that Harry laid now between her legs. He took away his hand before he closed the space between them. "I want you inside of me." She answered the unasked question. Her hand find his member and she guided him to her entrance. Slowly she let him go. Harry didn't dare to say a word. He was silently watching her. If he could see it in her face if he hurt her or not. But as more he entered her as more he was surprised that Hermione remained relax.

He let escape the breath he was holding. "Its all right!" she muttered as she let one hand roaming over his back and the other one over his face. Harry was still quiet, strangely quiet as if he needed time to know where he was and what he had to feel. There was just warmth around him and he knew that was Hermione. She did move her feet's along his leg's. Holding him as if she did never let him go again. Slowly he started to move as he kissed her once more. Hermione made sounds which he hadn't heard by they first time. He broke the kiss and looked at her face. There was an impression of surprise at her face.

"How does it feel?" he asked panting slightly.

"Good!" He could hear in her voice that she hadn't expect it. The pace did grow by that. It did made him sure she was comfortable with it. His hands were on her tights which she laid around his waist, holding him more against her so that his trusts were deeper by now. Suddenly Hermione's hips tried to meet his as he did caressing her neck. Slightly moans were escaping her throat. It were quiet moans not loud.

One hand he placed at her Buttock to steady her than he stopped to move. Before Hermione could ask any questions he attacked her slightly parted lips. His tongue did discover her mouth as he hold her tight against him than he rolled over. He groaned as he felt her weight at him what caused to let him even be deeper in her. She was where he wanted her to be on top of him, moving her hips against him. Harry had enough space to touch her back, her body just every inch of her. Every so slowly she sat up, her eyes were closed as she did so. As she started to rode him, he needed to close his eyes. Because this image was priceless not to compare with any dreams he might had. Hermione's hair were touching her shoulders, her breasts were bouncing slightly. The skin was shining in the shine of the flame.

Slowly he opened his eyes again as he was sure could take this view. Unaware of his own action his arms reached out for her. At first his hands were at her waist but travelled higher till he reached her breasts. Suddenly her eyes opened and were locked with his stare. Harry could feel how he was getting closer. He teased her breasts slightly as her pace get faster. He sat up to touch her more, to be closer to her. Before Harry had resist to against her, to meet her movements. With his hands on her buttock he pressed her more against him and tried to control her. A long time, for him it seemed to be long he stared into her eyes as her hands find his face and brought her lips on his. He wouldn't last much longer he could feel everytime her hips did meet his.

With a moment of hesitating he reached with his hand between them, started to touch her again. By this Hermione left his mouth and buried her head against his shoulder. He could hear how she moaned more frequently as before. Her grip on his shoulders was tighter now. Maybe she was close, too. He didn't know it for sure because he never saw her like that. Hermione's moving wasn't anymore that rhythmical though he pushed her with his other hand against him. His mouth was buried into her shoulder as he came to his edge. His groan and moan was muffled. Because he had his arm still around her as he felt her tensing. If he thought her grip had been tight than was her grip by now deadly. She was holding at him hard as he felt her shaking slightly. At this point he was lost, more lost as he had ever been. Hermione had stopped to move against him like he had stopped. Only her panting could he hear and the burning fast breath of her feel. Harry knew he could stay here forever only with her in his arms. Nothing between them.

"I won't have ever a clean mind if you say to me come with me." He heard Hermione muttering.

"What?" he asked tired.

"That's what you had said to me as you woke me."

"Really? Does this mean that you will blush everytime I tell in the great hall that you should come with me?" He asked nearly hopefully.

"Maybe if you keep this doing to me what you did just seconds before." By that she sounded husky.

"Is this an outstanding?" She broke a little bit apart and looked to him instantly. Than she crushed his mouth with hers and kissed him furiously. As she left his mouth again she just said.

"Is this enough for an answer?". Harry could only nod to that.

~ Fin~

Author note: I would like to thank nicknike for betaing. This chapter I wanted post for so long now and finally I'm able to do so. It's the end of this story. I know its probably not the best of mine though this scene isn't at all bad. But hey its up to you not me. Well its Christmas and probably a real nice present. I mean wow I'm slightly blushing by my own words.