Unofficial Portkey Archive

Come with me! by phoenixwriter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Come with me!

phoenixwriter

Author note: I would like to thank my betareader Hermione Granger. If there are still grammar errors please tell me. Now have some fun with this chapter.

Chapter 2: Unfair

Together they went the corridor down. It wasn't long as they stood at the shrieking shack. They passed through passage without any problems. Harry knew that Hermione's smile was growing. His surprise wasn't a real surprise anymore. Though she didn't know how it looked now. Days and days, Harry had worked endlessly on the room. It was now perfect.

"It's to dark, Harry!"

"I know!" He pulled the cloak down and off them in one swift movement. They didn't need it anymore.

"Why didn't we come up with this idea before?" She said with an amused voice as she turned to him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "You're the smart one, not me." Harry answered as he put one arm around her waist.

"Smart, heh?! If I'm with you I'm not smart anymore!"

He raised a brow. "Is it that bad if I'm with you?!"

"You haven't a clue how bad!"

He could feel her hands stroking his back. With his other hand he took out his wand and muttered a spell underneath his breath. From one second to another the room went from pitch black to a low lighted bedroom. Hermione stopped to take a breath. She was more than surprised by this. Slowly she took a breath. As she looked to him, he could see tears shining in her eyes. The first tear ran down her cheek.

"There's no reason to cry, Hermione!" he said to her.

She shook her head. "Off course there is a reason."

"You like it?!" with his thumb he wiped her tears away.

"Like it? I love it, Harry!" It was amazing that she could cry and smile at same time.

In the room were many candles which their flames made the pair's skin look a light orange. In the middle was a bed with sapphire blue satin sheets.

"I think I did a good job then?" She agreed with a nod. "You know I would do everything for you."

She quickly stopped him with a kiss that she couldn't hold back. It was passionate and full of love. Now he knew that he had done a great job. His other arm went around her and pulled her closer. With his tongue he battled hers. Her hands were now under his sweatshirt. Suddenly she broke the kiss and saw into his eyes.

"Its unfair!" she said with a teasing undertone.

"What?!" He didn't understand.

"Well you're fully clothed and look at me!! I only have my PJ's on!" He leaned closer to her.

"We could change that..." She stroked his back with her hands.

"Who said we? I'll change it!" she said to him as she grasped his sweatshirt and pulled it up till to his chest.

"It would help if you put your arms up!" she advised with a mischievously smile on her lips.

Slowly Harry lifted his arms into the air. Hermione pulled his shirt over his head and let it fall on the floor.

"Much better!" She said as she let her hands travelling over his chest.

His breath went shallower and ragged by each of her gentle caresses.

"You like it?" Her eyes locked with his.

"What do you think?" He answered slowly.

His right hand cupped her cheek, and with hunger he close the space and kissed her. She closed her eyes as his tongue slid into her mouth. How long ago was it since he had kissed her? Too long. With his tongue he caressed and started to explore her mouth. The beats of her heart came faster as his hands were once more under her PJs. A loud moan escaped her throat with his touch. He smiled as he broke this kiss.

"How do you like it?" Harry asked with an innocent impression as he touched her right breast through her PJ's.

"Don't play with me!" she said with an untypical aroused voice.

"Do I play with you? You really think so?" again his fingertips ran slowly over her breast.

"You always play games. How about today in Potion? Your hands weren't where they belonged."

"They were right there were they should stay ." His smile grew as she closed her eyes and took some deep breaths.

"You can't do that in front of Snape! He's already suspicious. What do you think would happen if he comes around and see your hand on my thighs?!" Harry leans again her ear.

"On your thighs? I thought they where in other place." Suddenly he felt her hands on his chest and not only resting there they where make circles over his skin.

Light and featherweight was her touch but it made him very quiet. "You always do that in Snape classes. Does it turn you that much on?" She whispered in a low voice into his ear.

"No, it's just scary that no one watches what I do." He answered with difficult. Hermione's hands were replaced by her mouth.

She placed sweet little kisses on his chest. This simple gesture made his heart beat faster. Almost painfully faster.

"This could be interesting." She murmured against his skin. Her hot breath graced over him. All he wanted now was to touch her, to feel her. But she didn't let him, not now. How did she do that? How did she make him so powerless with a simple touch or caress? It didn't matter. Now they were together. It took so much time to find the perfect place. Nobody would interrupt them.

A loud creak was heard. Hermione stopped and looked to Harry up. Her eyes were wide in shock.

"I thought we are alone!" she whispered so low that he didn't catch her every word.

"I thought that, too." He responded in shock. The creaking and footsteps came closer.

"What do we do now!? What if...what if its Snape? He started being suspicious around us for weeks already." She whispered louder.

'Please don't let this happen,' Harry pleaded in his mind.

This was so unfair.