Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter: Beyond the Looking Glass by madscientist
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter: Beyond the Looking Glass

madscientist

A/N: Here we go, the first full chapter...yea!... As usual Harry and Hermione have their normal thought colors, but of course I didn't leave it there. Emilia and Xander have their own as well for reasons that will be pretty obvious. I still own nothing of consequence really. Lady Starlight has once again graciously corrected my inherent insanity, at least as much as humanly possible. So here we go, let's play.
Chapter 1: Even a bit later than that.

*******************Godric's Hollow*************************

July 1, 2015
1:30 am

Crookshanks looked up from the couch as the air in front of him shimmered slightly and his mistress appeared from out of nowhere. He stood, walking along the top of the couch until he could rub against her hand. She smiled and dropped her face to his fur, rubbing his sides, before she kissed his small, furry head, and stood. She paced over to an end table set against the wall next to the door and emptied her pockets, dropping a small folding mirror, a compact potions kit, a large folding knife, a small money bag and a folded wad of Muggle money on the table, where the gear mixed with another pile, of similar composition. She reached under her shirt, pulling out a black badge on a chain, and pulled it over her head, dropping it next to the other already sitting there.

Hermione shrugged off her black dragonhide jacket and tossed it over the back of a chair before she ghosted up the stairs. Reaching the top, she stopped at the first door she found, and peered in the cracked door. Hermione pushed it open, sliding in to kiss the forehead of the boy she found there. She knelt and picked up a pair of glasses from the floor next to the bed and set them on a bedside table next to a rosewood wand before slipping back out of the room.

She knocked softly on the next door, finding it closed. She looked down and saw a faint line of light spilling from under the door. She waited a minute more before slowly opening the door, and stepping in slowly. Hermione bit her lip, smiling as she slipped over to the bed. She picked up a large, decrepit book and marked Emilia's place and set it aside. "Mummy?" a soft voice, exactly like her own at sixteen asked, as emeralds blinked open, "I was waiting for you."

"You were?" Hermione smiled as she sat down on the bed. "Move over a bit," Hermione scooted up on the bed to sit with her back against the headboard. "What did you need, Em? Something your dad couldn't help you with?" She smiled slightly, "Boys, maybe?"

Emilia frowned, looking away as she played with the end of one of her braids. Emilia looked back at her, before sighing, "When did you really know you loved Dad, Mum?" she bit her lip, as she looked back down and played absently with the strings of her sleep pants. Emilia's own Familiar looked up from his window seat, merowing at them before settling back down. "Be quiet, Hipper," she muttered, and the jet-black kneazle gave her a dirty look before settling back down on the window seat.

Hermione sighed and reached around, pulling her daughter to her. An observer that did not know them would immediately assume that they were two sisters, instead of mother and daughter. Hermione looked around the room, noticing that her daughter had half of her wardrobe spread out on the floor as if she had been trying it on, and more interestingly, the assortment of undergarments that were spread on top of it, as if she were trying to match. "What brought this on," she asked, even though she thought she knew. "Em...your dad and I trust you, honey, you know that, right?" Emilia nodded.

Hermione looked out the window, watching as Hedwig wheeled over the grounds of their moderately large estate. After the destruction during the final battle when Tom Riddle had fought them halfway across Britain, in which much of the town along with this very house had been wrecked, the inhabitants of the small village bordering the estate left, each of the thirty or so families amazingly finding incredible deals elsewhere on new homes. Especially after the government had bought them all out, paying at least double what their homes had been worth before the destruction. As a result, the Potters had acquired the rest of the village, but aside from making the pitch a full one, had not really done anything with it, other than insuring their privacy.

Hermione waited, but Emilia did not answer so she shrugged, "I don't know, Em...I wish I could tell you for sure, as I am pretty sure I know what context you are referring to...I may have loved your dad the moment I saw him, and I know I did after he saved me from that troll...but as to when I knew that I loved him, as in going to share his life and bed and bear his children..."

"MUM," Emilia whined.

"Emilia Luna Potter," Hermione said firmly, she let go of Emilia and moved down the bed, folding her legs in front of her Indian style, "I know what you are really asking, and if that's truly the case, you had better be able to handle an adult conversation, even if it squicks you out." Hermione smiled, glancing down at Emilia's t-shirt, bearing the legend, "I'm a Gryffindor and I'll take care of it...the rest of you can stop hiding now." The Potters had a rather morbid sense of humor. "It bothers me still about your grandparents too, Em," Hermione shared after a moment, and both women giggled. Hermione looked back over her shoulder, towards her and Harry's bedroom, where both Hermione and Emilia could feel his slumbering presence.

"Your dad and I aren't the poster children for a normal relationship, Em. I...think I knew fourth year, I know I did fifth, but that year was soo messed up, and your Dad was fighting to keep his sanity, that I chickened out from telling him."

"Mum," Emilia objected, cutting into Hermione's words, "You and Dad are the two bravest..."

"Against Death Eaters, Poppet, yeah, but back then, we were your age, in truth, we didn't just look like it. I was scared out of my mind, what would your dad ever see in me, I was just the know-it-all that was there to give him advice, and then he went out with your aunt Ginny..."

"I have never understood that, Mum," Emilia rolled her eyes. She started to smile, but froze at the expression on her mother's face, a brief fury that flitted across, one that she had never seen before even in the midst of her or her brother's most energetic misadventures. It passed, and Emilia watched the glow die from her mother's eyes. They both turned as they felt Harry stir and then slide back to sleep, though to varying degrees. Emilia reached over on her bed and grabbed a large stuffed hippogriff that she had named Mr. Wings when she was four. She hugged it to her, tucking it under her breasts, "What happened when you did, Mum?"

"Your father and I, actually, recognized it at the same time, more or less, though he did when I was in a coma...Merlin, our life sucked now that I look back on it..." Hermione looked at her daughter and reached out, taking her hand in hers, "Emilia...your father and I were...together on his birthday, and married on mine, if we had been anyone else, I would have thought we were insane..."

"I've known Xander longer than you knew Daddy, Mum," Emilia finally admitted the truth, in a backwards sort of way. Hermione's eyebrow slipped upward, Emilia shook her head, "We haven't done...that, mum," Emilia's eyes fell to her stuffed animal.

"So..." Hermione swallowed, half-temped to wake Harry up with a thought and have him deal with this, she bit her lip for a moment. "You've done other things."

Emilia nodded. Hermione watched as Emilia's head tracked unerringly in the direction, that several hundred miles away, next door neighbors to a wizard, Xander was undoubtedly fast asleep in his parents' house, which just so happened to be next to Emilia's grandparents. "I...wanted to go all the way with him at the end of school, but Xander said no...he wanted me to think about it, that we didn't have to rush into it, there would be time."

"He's right, Em..."Hermione whispered, "but, I am just your parent. You have to make that decision yourself. I am not going to be a hypocrite and tell you to wait...you know your heart. I know him, Emilia, you aren't going to lose him over this..."

"It's not that, mum, I know he wouldn't do that...Do you know what it's like when every time he comes in the room, your heart races and every tiny movement or gesture makes you want to jump his bones?"

Hermione smiled at some memory. She nodded slowly, "I feel that way about your father, every day...Xander is coming over to take you out tonight, isn't he?" Emilia caught Hermione's eyes with her own and nodded, "Then we should make sure that you look good, shouldn't we?"

"Mum?" Emilia motioned towards her pile of clothes, Hermione nodded, "can I borrow that skirt you wore the other day...the one that caused Dad to run into a wall?" Hermione giggled at the memory, and nodded. "Can I get my belly button pierced?" Emilia pressed further.

"If you want, Emilia," Hermione allowed, "I was a year older...but...we'll go tomorrow before your date, we can go to the same place I got mine in Muggle London." Emilia jumped forward, tossing the hippogriff to the side, and crushing Hermione in a hug. Hermione kissed her daughter's forehead, before gently extricating herself, and standing, "Get some sleep...it may be a long day ahead of you..." Emilia nodded and settled back down, before extinguishing her light.

Hermione slipped out of the room and closed it gently behind her, before she leaned on the wall next to it and took several calming breaths. She pushed off and headed quickly to the master bedroom. She entered it and closed the door; she turned towards the bed and froze as she found a pair of glittering emeralds looking into her eyes. Hermione smirked and slowly started to peel out of her clothes. She leisurely pulled her t-shirt off, before unhurriedly skinning out of her jeans, leaving her in a skimpy, red lace underwear set. She turned her back on Harry and bent at the waist, pulling off her socks. She straightened slowly, smirking as Harry groaned loudly, before she stalked to the bed, crawling over it on hands and knees until she hung over him. I just talked to Em about her...social life. You owe me.

Harry reached up and pulled her down on top of him, she moaned softly, her mouth opening, letting him explore. She pulled away for a breath, and held her forehead against his as eyes met across a span of an inch. And how am I to make that up to you, Mione... he smiled crookedly and she laughed as her fingers shone palely in his dark hair.

Depends...are the Silencing Wards working? She closed her eyes and let her weight fall fully on him as he reached up and back to pull her hair from the tail she habitually kept it in while working. It fell free and Harry spent a silent moment combing it with his fingers before answering.

They better be...or our daughter might be picking up a few pointers...Harry undid her bra with a thought.

Harry James...Hermione tried to glare at him and failed miserably, especially as she felt her knickers being slowly slid down her legs. She better pay attention then. Eyes flickered to life as a soft glow filled them. She stretched forward, kissing him, holding it as she pulled the sheet from between them, letting it flutter to the hardwood floor. Hermione started to slowly kiss her way down his chest, pausing to nip at a nipple with her teeth. Have you been a good boy today, love?

Define...good, he managed, his eyes rolling up in his head as she reached her prize and kissed the very tip of his cock. Her eyes glanced upward, holding his as she extended her tongue, rolling it around the head before taking a breath and sliding her mouth down over his dick. Harry let out a soft, happy howl as she started to bob up and down, holding his gaze with hers the entire time.

Harry closed his eyes, bending his head back as his fingers tangled in her hair. He let her work for several moments before pulling her gently away. A thin line of saliva connected her lips to him as she looked up at him, pouting, Baby, I...

Harry just smiled at her, and pulled her head up to meet his, and kissed her deeply, growling at the taste of himself on her lips. We'll get back to that, Mione, he replied, rolling her over on her back and sliding into her with one infinitely practiced movement. He groaned as their minds slid together, barriers falling away with deceptive ease. He started to move, sliding in and out slowly, as her legs came up to hook behind his hips and her arms slid behind his neck, holding his head to hers.

************************London******************************

9:20 pm

Emilia looked up at the dark eyes of her companion and smiled, wrapping both her arms around his right one. She smirked slightly as Xander checked her out, again, and she pulled him to the side of the river walk, pressing back along the low wall where here and there, other couples could be seen enjoying the warm summer night together. She smirked slightly as he picked her up by the hips and set her on the low wall, gently nudging her knees apart so he could stand between her legs.

Xander leaned in, his hands coming up to tangle in her hair, which was falling loose in soft curls, and kissed her. Emilia moaned, as she pressed back, reaching up to pull his head more firmly to hers. She felt his hands pushing up her short top in back, and she let her hands fall to the hem of his shirt and start to push it up, running her fingers along his stomach. Xander pulled back, panting, leaning his head against hers. "I...can't, we shouldn't..."

Emilia pulled her hands from under his shirt and reached up, cradling his cheeks in her hands. She leaned back in pressing her lips to his. Her tongue flicked out, running along his lips, until they opened letting her in. A quiet growl escaped his throat as he returned the kiss, his hands quickly returning to her. Emilia ground against him, as his hand slipped under her short skirt, the short plaid one in House Potter colors that Hermione had lent her, and crawled up her outer thigh. Emilia pulled back a hair as the tip of her tongue ran along the tip of his incisors as they dropped, as his eyes went totally black for a heartbeat.

She panted slightly, looking into his eyes, "You're wolfing, Xan..."

"Your eyes are glowing, Em," he countered. She smirked, laughing softly as she reached around his back, pulling him against her. Her eyes lit brighter in the gloom, as she felt the only thing between them was the rough fabric of his jeans and her thin knickers. "Merlin...you have to stop."

"I don't want to," she whispered. She glanced to each side, at the Muggles walking along the riverwalk or carrying on as her and Xander were, and sighed. She leaned forward, kissing him chastely, "But you are right, we can't continue this...here." She held his eyes as they faded, the whites reappearing until his normal, dark eyes remained, waiting until he nodded slowly and she smiled. She held still as he regained some semblance of control, before sliding off the wall, and taking his hand.

"Emilia...I love you, I'm willing to wait..." he whispered, looking up at the giant Ferris Wheel that lit up the skyline near the Thames.

She pulled them to a stop, next to a sidewalk vendor selling drinks. She spun around, and molded her front to his, tucking her head under his chin. "I know you are, but I know you don't want to." Emilia took a breath, "I talked to Mum...she knows."

Xander went pale. He pulled her to him tightly, "They are going to kill me..." Emilia laughed softly, and he looked down at her incredulously, "This isn't funny, your parents could rip up this whole street, transfigure the debris into giant fluffy bunnies and have them chase me to the end of the Earth..."

Emilia giggled and put the fingers of her right hand over his lips, cutting him off, "You're babbling, baby." She glanced down, then smiled crookedly as she let her hands drop, and let her fingers trail lightly just under the edge of his shirt, "This is Mum's skirt, Xander...she helped me get ready. She also gave me this big book to read...I didn't have the heart to tell her I read it when I was thirteen." She shook her head, sending dark locks flying. One settled over her face, hiding her right eye, Xander unthinkingly brushed it out of her face. "They love you, Xander..."

"They did," he objected softly, pulling her back to him. He sighed, and swallowed, "This isn't a one night thing; Em-I'm not your dad, and you aren't your mother-I'm not planning on putting a ring on your hand anytime soon..." He slowly ran his hand through her hair, trying not to screw up too terribly. She remained silent, torn between nervousness and mischievousness, as she kept herself from cutting him off, knowing that there was nothing that he was likely to say that would truly anger her. "But I want to...I really do, but what if this changes everything..."

"It will," she whispered, "it will change everything-and nothing. Xan..." she looked up and slowly moved his hair out of his eyes, moving dark mahogany strands, a present from his father in the genetic lottery. "Xander, despite being overly logical, and entirely too apt to analyze every situation," he smirked and she punched him, causing him to grunt, "don't laugh at me, damn it...I am a girl, I know that Justin and Elliot and the rest of your bloody friends forget, but I am...I was planning our wedding the night after you asked me to Hogsmeade when we were thirteen." Twin emerald eyes darkened, the pupils dilating again as she took a quick breath, before a flicker of magic lit them again.

She buried her face in his shoulder, hiding her face, and furtively glanced around, wishing that they were clear enough to Apparate. But there were too many Muggles around, negating the advance that had dropped the Apparition age to sixteen, a partial response to the events of the final battle seventeen years ago. The words to the Disillusionment Charm hung on her lips, but she did not say them, as the drink vendor was looking directly at them. "I...uh, haven't got that far actually," Xander admitted.

"That's alright," she replied, focusing on returning herself to normal, "between my mum and yours never getting a big wedding and Aunt Molly, and Grandmum...I doubt I'll get to plan it either." Emilia succeeded in returning her magic to a more normal keel, "I'm fine, Xan," she whispered and stepped back, "come on, there's a spot where we can leave from near here."

"Where are we going?"

Emilia paused as she pulled him into an alley and reached out, not finding a living presence larger than a cat, "Grimmauld," she answered quickly and vanished, pulling him with her.

*********************12 Grimmauld Place***************************

Emilia and Xander arrived in the center of the Library, and she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the couch. She pushed him down on it, and looked down at him, suddenly nervous. With an act of will, she reached behind her and the skirt fluttered to the floor, leaving her in a miniscule pair of knickers the color of her eyes and her top. She watched as he swallowed heavily, and curled up on his lap. She closed her eyes for an instant as she felt him react to her, and she concentrated on remaining still, fumbling attempts in the dark were not what either of them wanted any longer.

"Em," Xander asked, his voice more or less steady as his hands came down to cup her mostly bare bum, and hold her against him. She waited, knowing that he wished to ask something, and frankly grateful for the brief reprieve. "Why did your magic flare up...it has with us before, I mean I know why I started to change over, I could," his cheeks burned, "um...smell you, but..."

Emilia rested her chin under his as she felt his free hand come up and start to rub small circles at the small of her back at the bare patch of skin there, "Remember when I was thirteen and I had the flu and I had to watch you and the rest as you all played Quidditch at the Hollow?" He nodded, and she smiled, "You did something, I don't know what anymore, but I powered up and exploded the barbeque as Dad was cooking, just watching...I ran into my room and cried as soon as I realized I did it...Mum came up after me and explained what happened. It was as embarrassing for her as it was for me, maybe more so, but she did, even though she let out the more...interesting bits."

"I rather like the interesting bits," Xander mused.

Emilia smiled slightly, "I'm glad...basically, adrenaline is not the only way we tend to power up...Mum did a study...she doesn't think I know, but I found it in the Restricted Section. Most wizards do it, they just don't really show any difference." Emilia slipped from his arms and paced over to the huge bay window, looking out at the lights of Muggle London of the early twenty-first century. The lights of a Muggle hovercar moved past in the distance, as she pressed her fingertips to the cool glass. She leaned back into his arms as he came up behind her, and pulled her to him. She glanced up at a clock, "I suppose that I should send a message to my parents telling them that we are here..."

"We can still-"

"I love you, Xander," Emilia replied, not turning. She smiled slightly and turned, reaching into his front pocket to pull out a small folding mirror, that also worked, and looked like to Muggles, as a Muggle cell phone. "Home." She watched as colors swirled in the mirror, then after a beat, her father's face appeared in the mirror. "Hi, Daddy."

"Something wrong, Em?" Harry asked quickly. He looked behind him, from the background; Emilia could see he was in the kitchen.

"No, just wanted you to know that we were at Grimmauld, it's a touch late, so we were going to stay here."

"We..." Harry repeated. He started to open his mouth, but stopped at a hand on his shoulder, he glanced back as Hermione wrapped her arms around him from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder, a casual pose that Emilia had seen thousands of times before.

"Have Xander call his parents, Em," Hermione said softly, her head bent next to Harry's and a moment paused as they obviously had a quick conversation. "Don't be late to your Grandparents, for breakfast, either." Emilia nodded as her parents' image faded from the phone. She closed it, and handed her mirror to Xander.

He held her eyes for a long moment, before he flipped the mirror back open and looked into it. "My house," he muttered and waited for a moment as the mirror swirled with color, fading into mass of pink hair, still untamed from the shower. Tonks blinked at him as she pushed her hair back out of her eyes, and yawned.

"Wotcher, honey," Tonks said after a moment, she glanced out of frame, and then back into the mirror, "something wrong?"

"No, Mum," Xander replied, glancing to the side to Emilia sitting on the large Library table, her hands on her legs and leaning forward watching him. She mouthed, "Love you," and he looked back at the mirror. "Um...just wanted you to know, that it's a touch late, so we decided to just stay at Grimmauld for the night."

Tonks licked her lips, glancing around the room behind her, "You did...Both of you..." Tonks closed her eyes for a beat, before looking around the room she was in again. Xander glanced back nervously at Em; she gnawed on her bottom lip absently as she started to get up from her perch. He waved her back covertly, out of view of the mirror as Tonks found her voice, "Son, I love you...have you both thought about this...really thought about it?"

"Em seems to think I have too damn much," he mumbled, the sound not carrying even to the mirror in his hand, but Tonks read his lips nonetheless.

She snorted, and closed her eyes, the same dark ones he had himself, and nodded, "If she's saying that...Alright," she replied lightly, "I will see you in the morning, I suppose, you have chores to do around here." Tonks' cheer fell away slightly, "Xander...I love Em, and there is nothing that I would rather have in my life than grandchildren, especially from the two of you...but if I see them before you graduate...you are a dead man, understand?"

"Mum!"

Tonks grinned hugely, "Have fun..." She turned from the mirror before she had hung it up, "Hey, Wolfie..."

Xander quickly closed the mirror and turned around to Emilia. He swallowed heavily as she gnawed her bottom absently, playing with the hem of her top. She stood nervously, watching his face, as he swallowed and looked up at her eyes, "You planned this, didn't you?"

"It's me, isn't it?" Emilia confirmed, her voice cracking slightly from the husky tone she had practiced. She walked forward and pressed herself to him, folding herself under his chin even as she felt him shake slightly, or perhaps it was she, or both of them. His heart raced against her ear as she felt her powers and senses start to stretch, and felt her mind dancing along the edges of his. She closed her eyes briefly as something she had not thought of before manifested, as something she had only witnessed secondhand, if at the closest of quarters, but still secondhand, started to awaken, like a phoenix searching for the light. "We do this...we aren't going back, Xan."

"I know," he answered quietly.

"I can feel the link trying to form," she went on, looking up at him, and holding his eyes with hers as he slowly, continually swept a lock of hair back out of her eyes. "If it does..." she looked down, playing with the hem of his shirt, fighting the inevitable for a moment longer, "It doesn't-just-mean we'll have really good sex." She took a breath, "And there's not an easy way to break it when it forms. We've known each other since we were infants, we finish each other's sentences; Xander..." she took a breath, fighting to keep herself in check. She licked her lips absently, and Xander groaned softly.

"Em...I...better go, then," he whispered, and started to pull away. He froze as she tightened her grip, pulling her back to him, refusing to let go.

"I'm not afraid of it, Xander..." she slowly let one arm loose as she reached up to cup his cheek, "or rather I'm terrified at the same time. But I'm not going anywhere...I'm not going to leave you, ever."

"I'm not worth it, Em. To be stuck with me." Xander took a step back, sighing, "I mean, look at me, Emilia, I'm a bloody half-werewolf. I'm as likely to foster puppies on you as much as anything."

Emilia rolled her eyes, stepping back to him, slowly pinning him between her and a library table, causing him to half sit on the edge, comical to any outside observer, considering her state of undress and his being a third again her size. She held his eyes with hers as she worked her body between his knees, and slowly started playing with the hem of his shirt. Her fingers started to drum lightly on his stomach under his shirt, "It's a little late for that, Xander...about sixteen years too late, now. I love you, Xander, and I don't care if your eyes turn black when you get randy or pissed, and I don't care that you would rather eat your steak bloody or you can smell your Mum's cooking on the other side of the village and know to run away."

She smiled slowly, as she lifted the shirt up his chest, he did not fight her as she managed to push it off over his head, and drop it to the table behind him, "On the other hand look what I get...the sexiest bloke in Gryffindor and he's mine..." she kissed his chest directly over his heart, "My boyfriend can kick the arse of anyone else in the school except me, and who will stand up for my honor against anyone even though I don't need him too...and I really like puppies." Xander grinned, as his hands came up, grabbing her waist. She leaned into him, molding her body to his, and taking a deep breath as a soft buzzing in the back of her mind, one that she could remember as being there for years, faded away. It left only a comforting, warm feeling as she felt a connection that had lain dormant for all of these years start to slowly open.

She watched as his pulse started to throb in his throat, and licked her lips unthinkingly, "Sh...should we continue this here...my bed's a touch more comfortable." He nodded and they vanished without a sound.

They reappeared a floor up, in one of the several bedrooms that had been converted for the Potters' use while they were in town. Xander looked around the room slowly, as Emilia raised her hand and waved it around the room, watching as candles set seemingly at random around the room ignited. He smiled wryly, and slowly walked around the room, looking, even though he had been here many times before. He passed a large, rather elaborate cat house, with a half dozen levels, a pair of hammocks and a three-story enclosed set of hiding places for her Kneazle. Emilia had very practically changed the color of the carpet on the cat furniture to the same exact color of her Kneazle's night-black fur.

He ran his hands along the spines of an entire wall of books, everything from paperbacks by Heinlein to the latest version of Hogwarts, a History, the one with her parents, to a new set of treatises on magical focusing theory. He smiled slightly as he saw Sexual Thaumaturgy set among several other, rather more mundane texts, at least as mundane as any text on Arithmancy and Transfiguration could be. He pulled it out slightly and saw several bookmarks set at various spots before looking back at the bed, and finding Em looking back at him. She held his eyes as she reached down, pulling her top off quickly and confirming what Xander had known in the back of his mind all evening, that it had been the only thing north of her knickers. She blushed slightly as she leaned back on her hands on the emerald and sapphire bedspread.

He swallowed, and abandoned his perusal of her room, pushing aside a dark wood stand that would, when she was actually living here full time, hold the custom sword that she had earned the right to use just last year. Xander slowly slid onto the bed, his eyes going fully black once more as he felt his fangs dropping and his blood starting to race. "Xander," Emilia said, her voice dropping a complete register, "you have entirely too many clothes on."

"Why don't you help me with that," he murmured as he leaned over her, pushing her onto her back against the shimmering comforter. She nodded, and leaned her head back, arching into him as he kissed down the column of her neck, and slowly down the valley between her breasts. She shuddered as he kissed across her right breast, flicking a jutting nipple with his tongue before taking it in his mouth to suckle gently. Both of her hands came up, holding his head in place as she took another deep, shuddering breath and her eyes lit fully. She concentrated for an instant, and Xander felt a rush of air as his clothes appeared across the room, scattered across several feet of her hardwood floor.

"Damn," she muttered, "I was going for a neat folding..." She groaned, any thought of neatness gone as she felt him brush her thigh. She pulled his head back to hers, fisting her fingers in his hair as she pulled his mouth to hers for a bruising kiss. She panted into his mouth, eyes slipping half closed as she felt him shift over her, to slowly start to grind against her already sodden knickers.

She closed her eyes fully as his lips left hers, and slowly started to work their way south once more. A soft, kittenish moan followed his progress, growing louder as he sank lower. Emilia squirmed, rocking on the bed as his tongue found her new piercing and started to gently play with it. "Oh...please..." she whispered as he left that playground and continued south, and began to kiss lightly along the waistband of her knickers. She let out a surprised squeak and jumped as Xander growled suddenly and snapped the sideband with one hand. He pulled the scrap of cloth away, tossing it to the floor and looked up at her, pausing.

"You better do the spell...now, Em," he said, his voice strained slightly, as she looked into the endless pools of his eyes, a sight that would terrify almost anyone, but made her feel safe.

Inconceiveous, she managed, and gasped loudly as she felt the warmth of the charm ripple along her nerves.

She pushed her head up, fighting the urge just to arch up to what she wanted, and nodded. Good, she 'heard' very distantly. Her eyes widened as a pair of needle sharp fangs skittered along her hipbone, and trailed down towards her center, as she felt long fingers begin to slowly explore.

"Oh...God..." she moaned, as one finger slipped in, followed soon by a second and started to move, rocking in and out, as his tongue danced a tad higher, moving in tight circles in counterpoint to his fingers. A glass candleholder across the room exploded as she arched off the bed, groaning as she moved under his attentions, her hips trying to move of their own accord. Her fingers slipped from where they were scrunched in the comforter, to tangle in Xander's hair.

He smiled as soft, mewing noises started to slip loose, between pants, as she arched her back, pressing her hips to his face. Her eyes slipped half-closed, emerald glows competing with the candles for brightness, as a pool of warmth grew and started to spread from her core... she took one more shuddering breath, and crashed, convulsing against him. "Xaannnderrr," she moaned.

She lay utterly boneless, as Xander slowly crawled up her body, settling between her legs. He leaned in, kissing her. She growled, sucking his tongue in, as she tasted herself overlaying his familiar flavor. Emilia languidly reached up, sifting her fingers through his hair. Xander looked down at her, his breath short as well as he looked down at her, watching her chest heaving fixedly. He waited as her eyes focused on him again.

Emilia slowly caressed his face, watching as the glow from her eyes danced in the dark pools she saw looking back at her. "Are you sure, Em?" he whispered, asking one last time before they crossed the one line they had never broached.

Yeah, she replied quietly, her eyes holding his. He leaned forward, kissing her, as his eyes widened in wonder. She reached up; grabbing his shoulders and with a soft grunt, rolled them both over. Emilia looked down at him, watching the emotions flit across his unguarded face, Yeah, I am about everything.

She reached between them, and closed her eyes, as she slowly started to lower herself. She stopped, feeling resistance, took a breath, and bounced once, hard. She froze, as Xander pulled her down to him, holding her against him tightly even as every nerve ordered him to move, and kissed away the tears that slid down her cheek. His heart started to crack as he saw her hurt, and wished he could take it away, a beat later, he watched, amazed as the pain vanished, swept away.

Emilia smirked, her eyes slipping partly open as she grabbed his hands in hers, holding them above their heads and started to rock, moving slowly, holding onto the sudden sense of utter contentment as long as she could. She lowered her lips back to his, and opened her mouth slightly. His tongue started to dance with hers moving in counter to their hips. "Em...please," Xander begged softly, gasping into her lips and she nodded, sitting up and balancing herself on their joined hands as she started to move quicker, and Xander started to meet her move for move.

"Fucckk," Emilia whispered, causing Xander to smile slightly. His smile fell as his breath started to shorten. Dark eyes watched a rivet of sweat slide down her throat and through the hollow between her breasts.

"Merlin...you're...beautiful," he murmured, looking up at a literal glowing-eyed goddess, at least to him, hovering over him. Her hands left his, and started to roam, dancing along his chest, and down her own as his slipped to her hips, holding her in place. His eyes held hers, they glowed brighter, and he felt a rush of colors and sounds, feelings overlaying his own and he knew the last barrier between them had fallen.

He felt the muscles in his stomach start to tremble, as a tingling sensation started to warm the base of his spine. "I..." Emilia gasped, shaking her head violently to fling soaked curls from her eyes, "I...ohhh...Xandderrrr," she moaned as the sensation burst, ripping out along her nerves. She clenched around him, pumping him furiously. A loud crashing sound came from the room, but neither noticed. Xander lasted only a beat more, before letting go, pulled along by the sensation of her release as much as his, Emilia cooed softly, feeling the sudden warmth as she wavered back and forth, suddenly exhausted.

Emilia collapsed to his chest, still shuddering, on top of him. She distantly felt his arms coming up to hold her close, though she wasn't sure, not that she was sure of her name at this point, just whose body she was sensing from. She turned her head, resting her cheek on his shoulder as she heard their heartbeats gradually start to slow, moving back to normal. She took a shaky breath as she suddenly saw through two sets of eyes for a moment before she felt herself pulling back into her own skin. Can you still hear me, Xan? she whispered, a thin thread of fear that she had already lost her new gift.

She sighed in relief as his 'voice' came back in her head, strong, if a tad shaky as well, I love you, Em... Emilia kissed his neck in answer. Does this mean I can cheat off you in class? he went on and she made a sputtering noise, and poked him in the ribs.

She raised her head and looked around, finding Hipper's cat tree tipped over, half her books on the floor, and her sword stand somehow stuck to the ceiling. The last caused her to giggle uncontrollably for some reason. Her giggles died as Xander slowly pulled her head up to kiss him. Not a chance in hell, Mr. Lupin. Her hips started to grind against him, moving slightly and her eyes widened as she felt him respond. I love you, so much...

Prove it.

I fully intend to.


There you go, a touch of happiness to start out, will it last... Next chapter, Butterbeers and Daddy's Girl.


Built by Text2Html