Unofficial Portkey Archive

Come Back to Me by yomoedmb
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Come Back to Me

yomoedmb

"You were supposed to be her best friend. I don't understand how you did this to her. What about Ron? Does he know about you and Harry?" Luna threw at the brunette, while she paced around Hermione's living room.

Tears fell down Hermione's face and she buried herself further into the couch. "I don't know Luna. It all just happened. I think that Harry and I always had something there from when we first met, but I never thought that he would go for someone like me."

"What do you mean someone like you? You're beautiful and smart, why wouldn't someone like Harry want someone like you?" Luna stopped and looked at Hermione with a confused expression. "What am I doing? I shouldn't be padding your ego; I'm here to berate you about what you have done to Ginny. She has always been there for you, and you let her down and hurt her in the worst possible way. For three years she was married to him, and for two you were having sex with him."

Hermione's sobs wracked her body and she pulled the pillow in closer to her body. "I'm the worst person in the world! Do you think she'll ever forgive me?"

"The last time I spoke to her she didn't seem like she would. I'd keep a careful distance from her if I was you, unless you want to be hexed into oblivion. Ginny knows Harry is staying with you now, and she was none too pleased." Luna stated calmly, admiring a picture that was hanging on the wall. "Why doesn't this move? That's odd."

"It's Muggle. How does she know that Harry is staying here? What if I tell him to leave, will that make it any better?" Hermione asked, desperation threading through her voice.

Luna looked at Hermione blankly. She was trying to understand how Hermione could be feeling guilty about all of this now, when she had been sleeping with Harry for so long. "Why didn't you think about the consequences when you first started dating Harry behind Ginny's back?"

Hermione hesitated and wiped at the tears still falling down her cheeks. "When it first started happening, it was a drunken mishap at the Ministry ball. Ginny was sick and couldn't attend, leaving Harry and I to go together, strictly platonic. We had one Firewhiskey too many, and one thing led to another. I woke up with Harry in my bed and I jumped up terrified about what was happening. Harry just stood up and soothed me, telling me that him and Ginny weren't doing that well and he was probably going to leave her. Ginny always told me that she wanted me to be happy, even when Ron and I didn't work out like everyone had hoped."

"She didn't mean, please be happy by taking my husband, Hermione. You have always been the logical person in the group. For seven years at Hogwarts you were annoying with your attention to details. Then, when you finally get into the real world you stop! You stop thinking rationally about your best friend! Hermione, you've lost it. I hope that you are happy with Harry because he's probably going to be the only person to speak to you anymore!" Luna snapped, and quietly Disapparated out of Hermione's flat.

Ginny yawned loudly and rolled over onto her side. Slowly she opened her eyes to see grey stormy ones watching her. "How long have you been staring at me?"

"Just a couple minutes," Draco said, kissing her softly. His lips started trailing down her jaw to her neck.

"I don't believe you. You had to have been up for a while to get worked up like this." Ginny let a moan leak out when he sucked on her pulse point, marking her as his own.

Draco smirked against her neck, but continued his steady ministrations down her body. "I don't need a long time to get worked up about you."

"That has to be one of the corniest lines I have ever heard, Draco," she said, turning onto her back to give him better access.

This time he genuinely smiled at her from his position at her stomach where he was kissing and licking her salty skin. His tongue traveled into her navel and he gently bit the skin by her hip bones causing her to buck. A low throaty laugh emanated from his throat at her wantonness. Draco looked up at her as he kissed her inner thighs, tongue moving softly over her bundle of nerves.

Ginny's hands grabbed her hair roughly as she thrust her hips towards Draco's pleasing mouth. All she wanted was the pressure building in her abdomen to be released. "Draco," she moaned, thrashing her head around wildly on the pillow.

"Patience, vixen," he reprimanded, sucking her outer lips. Draco rested his hands on her hips so she wouldn't take out an eye with her wild movements. He licked his finger before entering one into her sopping vagina. Slowly, he lowered his head to her heat and lapped at it leisurely causing Ginny to cry out in angst. He curled his finger in her and started to stroke vigorously while his lapping quickened.

"Oh, sweet Merlin!" Ginny screamed, clutching the pillow behind her head.

Draco stopped as he felt her muscles starting to clench around his finger and sat up looking at Ginny sprawled out on the bed, spread eagle. Her hair was fanned out on the soft white pillows, and her skin held a pink glowing hue from the excitement coursing through her body. "Sit up."

Ginny obeyed and sat up slowly as her muscles began to relax. Draco maneuvered her so that he was lying down on the bed, and she was kneeling beside him. She started to move to get on top of him, but he moved her up so that her heat was over his mouth.

"Hold on to something," he stated. He didn't wait for her to find something as he moved a finger up into her and started licking her clit roughly. His teeth caught the bundle and he nibbled on it a little before his tongue continued on with its actions.

Her nails grounded into the wall as she tried to hold on for dear life. Having no control over her body's reaction she ground herself harder against his tongue, riding his finger faster. Screams littered the air as one orgasm after another hit her.

Draco withdrew his finger and gently coaxed her to lie down on the bed. He positioned himself at her opening and entered the head into it. Just as quickly as he entered it, he withdrew it causing Ginny to whine at the emptiness. He repeated the action and laughed at Ginny giving him the puppy dog face. "You are quite impatient, Ginevra."

"Come on, Draco. I want you so bad, right now."

"It's unbefitting of you to beg, Ginevra. If you want to be a Malfoy you can't beg and grovel like that."

"Fine, we'll do it your way. If you don't fuck me right now, I'll make you beg for it."

Draco raised his eyebrow at her threat and seemed to ponder the pros and cons of whether making her wait was worth it. He took a hold of his penis and pushed it into her until she was taking in his entire length. His eyes rolled into the back of his head at the pleasure of being fully surrounded by her warmth.

"There you go, that's a good boy," Ginny coaxed, raising her hips up for him to go even deeper.

Draco sneered at her calling him a 'boy' and withdrew himself only to plunge himself into her harder. She gasped and threw her head back. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his hips as he ground against her, educing moans from each of the participants.

Ginny shifted more to her side, maneuvering so that her lower leg was between his legs and her other was resting on his shoulder. She moved against him, matching his steady tempo. A cry crept from her mouth as she tumbled over the edge, her muscles clenching around Draco's penis summoning his orgasm.

Bracing himself over her with his arms, he tried to catch his breath. "I liked that position. Do I dare to ask where you learned it?"

"A Muggle tome that Hermione had, it's called Kama Sutra. It has a lot more positions that are crazier than that, I'm sure we could learn them all."

He embraced her and gently bit her neck. "I'd like that."

"What do you have planned today?" Ginny asked, getting out of bed and putting on a dressing gown.

"I have to go into the office, there's a lot of work that needs to get done," Draco said, putting on his clothes and following her out of the bedroom.

Ginny pulled down a pan and put some eggs in it. She cast a spell to cook the food and toast the bread. "That doesn't sound interesting at all. Can't you skip out and do something with me, instead?"

He watched her actions and was surprised at her request. His mask was back on and he shook his head. "If I don't go in it looks bad to my employees and I can't have them slacking because I took a day off to gallivant around with you."

She set plates down on the table that sat in the kitchen and placed silverware next to them. A hurt expression came across her face at the fact that spending time with her was called gallivanting.

"The puppy face won't work on me, Ginevra. Don't you work or do something during the day?" he asked, putting some eggs onto the toast and biting into it.

Ginny nodded her head as she put some eggs into her mouth, trying to make it look as seductive as one can with eggs. "I just have to go in and do the inventory for the twins. I've never done anything after that. Just sit around and read until . . . well, until someone would come along to entertain me."

"You used to be independent, didn't you? I remember something like that about you."

"It's very nice that you remember something about me except how flexible I am," she snapped, shooting an angry look at him.

He raised an eyebrow at her, appraising her. "Another all I want from you is sex remark, how original of you. I told you I didn't come here for sex, I came to warn you about your precious Scarhead that you think so much of. Maybe it was a mistake; I should've just let you become even more of a shadow of yourself. I'm sorry that, for once, I actually cared about someone. I didn't know it'd come back to slap me in my face."

Ginny pushed her eggs around on her plate and looked up at Draco innocently. "I'm sorry. I've never been too good at trusting people, and the two people I trusted with everything have just stabbed me in my back. Excuse me for not totally trusting your motives; just give me some time to get my faith back in you."

Draco shook his head and peered at her over his fork. "Alright, no more sex remarks though."

"Deal," she agreed, leaning over the table to give him a peck on the cheek. "Now, off to work you go, darling."

Later on in the day found Draco working in his luxurious office at Malfoy Industries. He was reclining in his chair eyeing the piles of parchment on his desk that he didn't have the heart to work on.

"You can't slack at your own company."

"You've got that wrong, Zabini. I own it, so that means I can do whatever I want. I could probably burn the building down and everyone would clap me on the back telling me what a good choice it was," Draco said sarcastically, giving Blaise a humorous look.

They had been friends since they were children, attending the obligatory tea parties, and balls that their mothers had planned. They were now, both, the proud owners of the most successful businesses in the wizarding world. Blaise was the dark handsome type with near black hair, and blue sparkling eyes. A smile always appeared on his face, which scared the few that knew him since it always meant that something was being planned in his mind.

"How is everything going with the little Weasel?" Blaise asked, positioning himself in the chair across from Draco. He grabbed the snow globe sitting on the desk in front of him and watched the white peacocks animatedly play in it.

"Just how we imagined it would, she is thoroughly heartbroken that Scarhead was cheating on her. Now, she's upset that she spent all that time on him and not me. She is just as crazy in the sack as I remembered her to be. What I like the most, though, is that she has absolutely no idea what is going on."

"Of course not. You are a changed person, Draco. The epitome of a bad boy that has been changed into a good one by a beautiful brainy witch," Blaise stated, giving a Malfoyesque smirk. "I still can't believe that she is thick enough to think that you would come back with no hurt feelings over her leaving."

Draco sneered at Blaise. "My feelings are not hurt, my ego was. How dare she leave me for Potter! Women throw themselves at me daily and I could have anyone I want, why would a Weasley be special in my book?"

"You say that, my dear friend. Don't you think you're going through an awful lot of trouble just to get revenge on someone you have no feelings for?" Blaise shot back at him.

"She's nothing; she's the filth on the bottom of my shoes. Now, it's just time for the next step in my plan," he stated with a calm demeanor.

"When is she coming by your flat?" Blaise asked.

"Jaslene is coming by at six; Ginny is coming at six thirty. I think it's good to have her see it right when things are getting interesting."

Blaise threw his head back and laughed. "Revenge is sweet."

"I always told everyone it was right that you were placed in Slytherin with me."

Blaise stood and tossed the snow globe over to Draco. "I'm touched, Draco. As always, it's been amusing talking to you."

Draco smirked at Blaise's retreating back and let himself smile after his friend had finally exited the office. He examined the snow globe and saw that Blaise had charmed it to not have the usual white peacocks, but the scene playing out that they had planned. A horrified Ginny walked in on Draco pounding into a svelte Puerto Rican. Tonight would be the night that the ferret would finally defeat the weasel.