Unofficial Portkey Archive

Come Back to Me by yomoedmb
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Come Back to Me

yomoedmb

She was nervous, that's why the rug had a circle encroached into it, from her steady pacing. Was she going to be able to go through with their plan? But he deserved for her to go through with the plan. When she had walked into his bedroom to see him with another woman, her heart broke into a million pieces. Her heart had never hurt like that before, even with Harry. Draco was different though, at least to her. He was the man she was never supposed to be with, forbidden fruit as they always called it. Like a wild stallion needing to be trained to be faithful to one person, and to not be afraid to feel for someone.

Picking up a vase she threw it across the sitting room. She knocked over a chair and kicked a lamp so that it smashed against the wall. Falling onto the couch she put her face in her hands and cried. She hadn't slept in the two days since she had slept with Draco and Joslene. She felt dirty and betrayed, and lost. Ginny Weasley had no idea who she was anymore. Her whole life she had been the youngest sibling and only girl of the Weasley clan. She was the twin's sidekick, and Ron's responsibility to look after. That's who she was, a tag along, in everyone's mind.

She stood up and brushed at her face to rid it of the tears, flicking her wand to repair the things she had broken. Attempting a smile she walked to the mirror to freshen up her face with some glamour charms. It was going to have to suffice for the time being, she had a door to answer.

"You learned how to use the front door. I'm impressed, Malfoy," Ginny stated with a sly smile.

Draco walked into the entryway and gave her a genuine smile. "It was difficult to get, but I think I might have it down now. I do get it confused with the bedroom though."

"I'll draw you a map," she said snidely, walking into the dining room.

"What is all of this?" Draco asked, waving to the formally set table.

Shrugging her shoulders she answered, "I thought it would be nice if we had a proper dinner."

Draco eyed her oddly and walked over to help her bring the food from the kitchen to the table. He pulled out her chair and pushed it in after she sat, placing himself at the other end of the table. "It looks delicious, Ginevra."

Ginny eyed him over the candles on the table and smiled warily. "My mum taught me how to cook. It's always been something that relaxed me."

He nodded and continued eating his dinner. It was awkward, an odd tension had settled over the room and they threw looks at each other. Ginny seemed to be thinking of all the ways to hurt the man sitting across from her, while Draco silently begged her to spare his life. He scolded himself for walking right into her trap, of course Ginny was upset, and she deserved to be. How thick was he to believe that she would brush it off and laugh at the fact that he had set her up to be hurt?

"You done?" she asked, standing up and taking her barely touched plate away. Draco nodded as he stared at his plate. When she grabbed it away from him he looked up at her with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you," she said, shaking her head at him.

"I said I'm sorry. It was supposed to be a little prank?" he said, but it sounded more like a question when his voice raised an octave on the last word.

Ginny set the plates back down on the table and placed her hands on her hips. She looked down at the floor to regain her composure. When she looked back up at him Draco thought his heart was sure to break at the feelings brewing in her eyes, the most obvious was hurt. "Great prank there, Malfoy! Fucking another woman and inviting me over to get a slap in the face. After I had just found out from you that my husband is sleeping with another woman. What the hell am I good for then? Just hang me up in the closet and pull me out whenever you want to use me. Apparently I'm no good for anyone!"

Draco stood up and reached out to touch her arm. She batted his hand away and stepped back into the wall. His eyes were filled with confusion and regret at what he had done to her. "You know I'm not a nice person, Ginny. Isn't that one of the things you liked about me? That I didn't treat you like a fragile little something like everyone else you know? I'm sorry, Ginny, you know I don't apologize and here I am telling you how bad I feel about hurting you. Please, don't throw it in my face. I just wanted you to hurt like I did when you left." He stopped talking and looked deep into her eyes, stepping towards her so that their toes were touching. He reached out and put a strand of her long flaming mane behind her ear. "I was crazy about you."

She took a deep breath in at the confession she had been waiting for. When she had left him for Harry she had told herself that it was because Draco could never love her like she loved him. Four years later, he stood in her dining room pretty much all out telling her he loved her. She looked up at the ceiling finding it quite intriguing as she tried to stifle the tears that were threatening to spill down her cheeks. "I want to take a shower."

"Alright," he said, masking the smile he wanted to wear proudly on his face. Draco reached out his hand and followed her to the bathroom.

Ginny reached into the bathroom and flicked her wand to light the candles that had been placed meticulously around the bathroom. It was her favorite room in the entire house; she had decorated it and remodeled it herself. The walls were a light peaches and cream color that had been sponged over an off-white base. The white tiled floor was covered by a dark orange throw rug to prevent slippage. The vanilla scented candles gave off just the right atmospheric light as Ginny's hands went to Draco's crisp white button down shirt. Carefully, looking into his eyes, she unbuttoned it slowly, one button by one. She pushed it off his shoulders and closed her eyes as she leaned forward to kiss his chest.

He took her chin in his fingers and raised it up so that he could kiss her deeply, telling all of his feelings in the passion of the kiss. His hands worked the zipper on the back of her dress down, letting it pile at her feet. His fingers lightly trailed down her sides, causing her to shiver and her eyes to become heavy lidded as she stared at him. Reaching behind her he undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. Grabbing his wand from his pocket he flicked it towards the shower and let the water start running warm. He placed the wand on the counter and looked back into her eyes, watching them brim with tears.

Lowering himself so that he was level with her stomach he hooked his fingers into her pink lace knickers, pulling them slowly to the ground. She balanced herself with his shoulders as she stepped out of them one foot at a time. Draco trailed light kisses back up her body and stopped at the spot between her shoulder and neck and felt a moist trail drip down his cheek. He stopped his kisses and looked at her face again, catching a tear with his finger.

She softly smiled up at him and took a small breath in when she trailed her fingers down the light blond hair that poked out from above his trousers. Her fingers unfastened his trousers and she pushed them to the ground, reaching down to help his boxers follow suit. Ginny looked back up into Draco's stormy grey eyes and moved her face closer into his palm as he rested it on her cheek.

Carefully he maneuvered her into the shower, standing her under the stream of water spouting out of the head. He watched her as she leaned her head back and let the water moisten her hair, her fingers threading through her long locks and washed away the tears that had plagued her cheeks. In his mind, she was the most beautiful woman to ever walk into his life. A smile twitched at the sides of his mouth as she looked at him with water dripping down her face.

Ginny reached up and put her arms around his neck, capturing his lips with hers she kissed him intensely. There was nothing but raw emotion between their lips and warring tongues. She opened her eyes to find him looking at her with desire written all over his face. His hand moved down to touch her most sensitive region and she let him.

His fingers moved against her bud while his arm wrapped around her back to support her. He lowered his head to rest against her neck, her deep breaths tickling his ear. Her fingers gripped his back as she reached her orgasm, his name spilling over her lips. He tried to move her so that her back was against the wall, but she held steady and wouldn't let him. When he looked at her with furrowed brows a sneaky grin played on her lips at him.

She reached behind her to turn off the water and stepped out of the shower to grab a large fluffy towel sitting by the shower. She toweled off her hair and body, feeling his eyes roaming her body. Without looking at him she put her clothes back on and left him standing alone in the shower.

When he had gotten dried off and dressed he found her sitting on her bed, looking at another man standing in her room. "Potter," he snarled.

"It's true what they're saying, then?" Harry asked, looking at Ginny.

She nodded and looked over at Draco standing in her doorway. "It wasn't just that one night, Harry. I don't know why you would assume that I was lying around pining about you running off with my best friend."

"I didn't run off with her, Gin. I . . ." he started, running a hand through his mussed hair. "I miss you."

Ginny's eyes widened as she looked between the two men standing before her. Draco was leaning against the door with his arms crossed over his chest. His hair was still wet from the shower and lightly swept his unbuttoned wrinkled white shirt. Harry was standing looking haggard in front of her. His arms reached out to her, his eyes begging her to take him back.

"Please, come back to me," Harry mused.

She looked over at Draco, watching the mask slide on his face. He gave her one last glance and walked away from the room. "Draco," she said, giving Harry a withering look and following Draco out of the room.

"You're going to go back to him, right? Go back to the marriage everyone wanted you to be in. It didn't make you happy, but it made everyone else ecstatic. I'm glad you got your revenge for the other night, it was nice seeing you again," Draco said standing at the front door, as Ginny approached him.

She reached up and put a hand on his shoulder, gently asking him to turn around. "I'm not going back to him. My revenge for the other night was refusing your sex, and well, something you'll find out later," she added, smirking. "For my entire marriage I dreamed of you. I pretended that it was you I was making love to, which was hard since Harry has a little prick. I meant it when I said that I'm upset that I wasted those years on him and not you. I'm not going to make that mistake again."

"I was dumb to ask you to come back," Harry's voice said sadly from behind her. "I thought I could count on you, Gin."

Ginny stood and gawked at him for about one second, before she reached into the pocket on her dress and pulled out her wand casting the Bat Bogey Hex she was infamous for. She laughed and backed up into Draco's chest, watching her husband run around trying to get the bats to stop attacking his face.

"You have an evil streak, Ginevra," Draco whispered into her ear. "Are you going to tell me what else you did to me?"

She seemed to ponder it for a minute and turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck. "No, I really don't think so. It'll be more fun for you to find out later from someone else."

He scrunched his face at her as she placed a kiss on his nose. "Evil, pure evil," he hissed, looking up to watch Harry run around the house, wildly trying to stop the bats emanating from his nose.

"Good morning, Mr Malfoy," Draco's secretary greeted him. Her eyes flew open when she looked up and took in his appearance.

He glared at her horrible attempt at constraining her amusement. "What is everyone's problem with my looks this morning?" he asked, dropping his arms at his side exasperatedly.

Melinda shook her head and quickly covered her enjoyment. "Nothing, Mr Malfoy. There are messages for you on your desk."

Draco sneered at her and entered his office. He started flipping through his papers when he heard the door to his office open up. Blaise entered the room and stopped in midstride, gasping.

"What the hell happened to your hair?" Blaise asked, and then he stopped and shook his head. "She's good, really good, that one."

Draco stood and walked over to his mirror, trying to see what everyone's problem was. "I don't see anything wrong."

"Really, really good. I think that owl at your window is the answer," Blaise told him.

Opening the window, he grabbed the small owl fluttering around excitedly. He quickly read it and let out a large sigh. "Evil wench. I cannot believe that she did this to me," Draco said walking over to the mirror again. "I don't even see what she did."

"What did the message say?" Blaise questioned between small giggles.

"It says, 'everyone sees your true beauty, you see what you want.' What the hell is she on about?"

"Your hair is red, and you are covered in freckles. Then, as if that wasn't enough, she put a bat above your head. I'm assuming that's warning whoever you see to not tell you about it. It's very good."

Draco looked into the mirror and muttered the incantation that would end the glamour charm she put on him. He was muttering something about stupid evil wenches when Blaise cleared his throat behind him.

"What are you going to do about it all? What's the next step in the plan?"

"Nothing, I'm done playing this game. I see it going too far and me losing her completely this time," Draco answered, sitting back down at his desk.

"I was right, then? You are bonkers for this one," Blaise said smugly.

Draco lowered his eyes and when he looked back up at Blaise he had a genuine smile on his face. "She cast the Bat Bogey Hex on Potter, it was outright hilarious. She's different than the rest, Blaise. I want to bring back the girl that I fell in love with when I met her at Grimmauld, the girl that wasn't afraid of anything and didn't second guess herself. Potter has bloody beaten that right out of her by doing absolutely nothing."

Blaise's face lit up sinisterly when an idea popped into his mind. "Granger."

"What about the Mudblood?"

"We'll get back at Potter and Granger for what they did to your Weasley," Blaise hissed.

Draco pondered it for a moment and then looked oddly at Blaise. "You'll just jump on whatever side will give you the most entertainment, won't you?"

"Spot on, Mate."