Unofficial Portkey Archive

Come Back to Me by yomoedmb
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Come Back to Me

yomoedmb

Ginny examined herself for about the fiftieth time in the full length mirror that hung on the back of her door.

"You will make his jaw drop when he sees you, darling," the mirror commented.

Ginny smiled and turned around to examine her bum like all women did before leaving their houses. She checked the clock on the wall and saw that it was six-fifteen. Tapping her foot, she sat down on her bed and grabbed the book from her nightstand. Flipping through the book rapidly she looked at the clock to see that only thirty seconds had gone by. Grumbling, she stood up and walked out of her bedroom to her entryway. She grabbed her cloak off the hook and then her purse. The mirror there showed her the same reflection she had seen in her bedroom, composed and confident. Six-twenty.

"It won't hurt to be a little early, might not be able to find the place and I would need some time to wander around," she told her reflection.

She took her wand out of her purse and Apparated to the alley he had told her to. It was the cleanest alley she had ever seen in her life. She walked out around the corner and looked up at the skyscraper apartment building. Biting the inside of her cheek nervously she walked to the glass entryway where a uniformed man opened the door. She nodded and smiled at him, walking to the lift. Another uniformed worker asked her what floor she needed and she informed him the twentieth. He smiled at her sweetly and pushed the button, closing the lift doors. Checking her reflection again in the doors, she fussed with her hair.

"I don't mean to sound rude, it's probably against our employee policy, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," the elevator attendant stated.

A blush came up over her cheeks as she bowed her head, flattered. "Thank you," she said softly.

"You're welcome; here we are the twentieth floor."

She nodded and threw a sultry glance over her shoulder at the attendant and pulled a small piece of parchment out of her purse. 2010, was the flat she was looking for. The numbers on the wall informed her that she needed to go to her left, so she followed. It was at the end of the hallway. She raised her fist to knock on the door and caught the site of her watch on her wrist. Six twenty-eight. Two minutes to compose herself. Taking a deep breath she looked at her cloak and smoothed out the few wrinkles that were there. She closed her eyes briefly, and lifted her hand again to lay two quiet knocks on the door.

"Ms Weasley?" a butler opened the door and greeted her.

"Yes, I believe Draco is expecting me," she stammered out.

"Do come in, he told me to let you back to the room. He is almost finished up with his business."

Ginny handed the butler her cloak and walked in the direction he pointed her to. "Draco?" she asked, trying to guess which room he was in. Her hands smoothed out her short emerald green dress as she took in his flat. It was dark modern décor; obviously good Galleons were spent on decorating the place. The lights were on in a room to the right. With her process of elimination she guessed that was the direction she was supposed to go to. She walked into the room with dark green walls, and low lighting to a sight that left her absolutely speechless.

There, on the bed, was Draco and an olive skinned goddess of a woman. She was on all fours facing the doors and Draco was fucking her from the back. Sweat was glistening on their skin and the woman was moaning loudly. Draco looked in Ginny's direction and smirked as he pounded the woman even harder, causing his conquest to scream out.

Ginny was motionless. A heat was pooling in her stomach. She couldn't figure out if it was from anger at the obvious setup, or from desire at watching such an erotic action happening in front of her. She had heard of Muggle pornography from Seamus during her lonely days with Harry, but this was much more exciting. The door jamb supported her as she crossed her arms and leaned against it.

"Shouldn't you pay for being a spectator to this?" a low sultry voice whispered in her ear.

She whirled around surprised at the interruption. The man was someone that she had recognized from Hogwarts, Slytherin she remembered. "Why would you be here? Are you paying to watch this?"

He chuckled deeply and offered his hand to her. "I am Draco's best friend, Blaise Zabini. Don't ask me how I've been able to stand him for so many years."

"Ah, yes. The second most seductive boy at Hogwarts, if my memory serves me right. You've charmed the pants off many of my closest friends"

He raised an eyebrow at her, reminding Ginny very much of Draco. "You're not disturbed by this at all?" he asked, waving his hand in the general direction of the bedroom.

Ginny shrugged and turned around to resume her action of watching. "I don't expect anything less from him really. Never let your guard down around someone you've hurt in the past."

"You're not upset that he set it up for your schedules to overlap? I've heard of the rumored Weasley temper, and you're seriously letting us down."

"I'm not some crazy harpy; I got more of my father's laid back attitude. In all honesty it's sort of a turn on."

Blaise let out a sigh against her neck and pushed himself up closer to her back, proving that she wasn't the only one turned on by the display.

Draco looked confused at the couple standing in the doorway of his bedroom. He had expected Ginny to yell and scream and maybe even throw some hexes at them. There was no way that he could have predicted her standing there watching him have sex with another woman. She looked exquisite standing there with a blush rising up her neck, showing her obvious arousal. He pulled out of Joslene when he saw Blaise step up closer behind Ginny and her eyes widen in surprise. "I believe you're getting too close to what is mine, Blaise."

"You seem to be in the middle of something over there, and poor, dear Ginevra is standing over here all alone. Thank Merlin that I am here for her, though," he stated leveling his eyes at Draco, seeming to be inviting some conflict.

Draco got off the bed gracefully and walked over to Ginny in all of his naked glory. The sweat seemed to roll over the lines of his cut muscles, causing Ginny's mouth to water a little.

"I'm sorry that our plans seemed to overlap with my other obligation," Draco said in a monotone voice.

Ginny shrugged. "I doubt that you meant for this to happen, Draco. No hard feelings." She pulled her jumper over her head and tossed it to the floor while walking towards the bed. Turning around, she gave Draco a heated look.

Draco turned to Blaise and looked at him confused. Blaise just replied with a shooing gesture for Draco to go to bed with two beautiful women.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley! You're mother would be appalled, a threesome with a Malfoy and a complete stranger," Luna said, placing a cup of tea in front of Ginny and busying herself with the pastries.

"You should have seen his face; it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I know that he and Blaise must have planned out the whole gimmick to get back at me for leaving him four years ago. They didn't lie about Slytherins being able to hold a mean grudge."

Luna laughed at Ginny's evil streak. "Why do you think he had Blaise there?"

"I have no idea. I guess to state the fact that they had set it all up, and to take what I had coming to me. He came onto me, and Draco was very upset about that. I thought he was going to come running off of the bed and hex him, but he acted coolly and stated that I was his," Ginny informed her friend, twirling the spoon in her cup.

"Yes, well, Malfoys aren't very fond of people touching their possessions. I heard that a kid at Hogwarts touched his broom and he hexed him into the hospital wing for a week. What are you going to do next?"

Ginny smirked at her cup and looked gingerly up at Luna. "I could take the upper hand and chalk it up to even, but I want to make him suffer. Two can play this game."

"You always liked playing manipulative games. Maybe some cat and mouse? Invite him over and have a nice little night and send him away claiming that you're joining a Muggle convent."

Ginny wrinkled her brow at the blonde. "What is a convent?"

"It's some place Muggle women go to not have sex and have an excuse not to. Something about their God and how they're married to him. Thus, they aren't allowed to have sex with another man." Luna shrugged.

"Muggles are quite odd aren't they? Why would anyone want an excuse to not have sex? I always look for an excuse to have sex. Like, oh it's eleven eleven let's do it," Ginny stated, causing Luna to laugh hysterically.

Luna came over to the table and joined Ginny at the table after she calmed herself down. She eyed Ginny appraisingly, seeming to see into her mind. "Are you really okay with what he did, Gin, or are you putting up a tough obverse. I haven't seen you cry yet about any of it, not the Harry and Hermione thing, and not this whole Malfoy sleeping with another woman. You do have the well-known Weasley temper following you."

Ginny sighed and laid her head down on her arms. "I'm trying to not follow the standard I'm supposed to live up to. I'm tired of everyone being cautious around me and hiding things because they don't want to upset me. Now, when someone goes out to upset me I don't want to rise to their bait," she stated, looking up at Luna with sad eyes. "In a way, I'm tired of being a Weasley."

The former Ravenclaw was taken aback by Ginny's assertion. She never would've expected Ginny to not be a Weasley. For years she had stuck up for her family name and the prejudices that followed that it. "Don't hold it all in so you just explode alright? The clabberfirths like to feed off of unexposed emotions. I don't want to come to your house one day to see your head exploded off."

The redhead laughed at Luna's crazy animals and their horrible side-effects. "Alright Luna, I'll be careful."

"Malfoy."

"Malfoy? Are you sure?" the green eyed man asked.

"Luna is a little off, but she knows Ginny the best. Ginny has definitely been seeing Malfoy," Hermione told her boyfriend.

Harry laid his head back on the pillow and stared thoughtfully up at the ceiling. "She never stopped loving him."

"What do you mean never stopped loving him? I didn't even know that they could stand being around each other. They were just stuck in Grimmauld together, whenever I saw them they were bickering."

"It was all a play to throw her family off. No one trusted him, but there wasn't any harm he could do to anyone at Grimmauld. He basically had to stay there unless he wanted to be killed by Voldemort's followers since he had been in our headquarters and could have released information. I know Ginny, probably better than she knows herself. Whenever someone mentioned Malfoy's name she would react. She would bow her head and blush or quickly leave the room. There was something there, but I ignored it because she came to me after the war and accepted my proposal. She never stopped loving him," Harry said quietly, looking at his hands with interest.

Hermione put her hand on his and looked at him inquiringly. They had sacrificed everything they had to be together, but it seemed like the fact that Ginny was with Malfoy was hurting him. "Alright?"

Harry looked up into her eyes and nodded, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Just tired is all."

Hermione nodded and flicked her wand to lower the flames in the sconces on the walls. She watched him settle down into the bed and roll onto his side, facing away from her. She followed suit and laid facing away from him, thoughts jumbling her mind. Had it been right for her to sacrifice her best friend's feelings to be with Harry? Did she muddle up and mistake his actions for requited love? Hermione sighed and closed her eyes to visions of Harry and Malfoy fighting over Ginny, while she sat speechless in the corner.

He ruffled his blond locks while looking in the mirror, trying to straighten himself out. He had been a mess since the day before, when he had walked Ginny to the door and given her a kiss goodnight. The redhead had taken a firm place in his mind and he couldn't quite shake her out of there. His dreams were filled with pale skin and freckles and long red hair covering every spot on his body. Four years without her and after a week she had taken over his life again. The days at Grimmauld Place came flying back to his mind. Their first time of tangled limbs and tongues plagued his mind.

Groaning he gave up and slicked his long hair back into a ponytail, letting it brush loosely against his shoulders. His mother had been begging him to cut it short again, to not look so much like his father as he did. He always ended the argument saying that he was too busy at work to see to a trimming, when, in all actuality, he wanted to be reminded of his father when he looked into the mirror so he could be the exact opposite of him. Draco wanted to take a wife that he loved and paid attention to, not someone that could uphold a house well. If he had wanted that he would have followed his parent's wishes and married Pansy.

Sighing at his reflection, he gave up and put on his velvet black robes. There wasn't anything he could do about the dark circles under his eyes, or the unruly nature of his hair. Being as put together as he could manage at that point, he Apparated to his office.

His secretary gave him the owl messages that had arrived and reminded him of the meeting he was having with the Italian representatives in an hour. He nodded at her and walked into his office, throwing himself in his chair to look at the view of London he had. Time flew by with only thoughts of Ginny running through his mind when his secretary came in telling him he had five minutes until he had to be in the conference room.

"I can charm the circles under your eyes, Mr Malfoy, make it look like you're sturdier than you are," his secretary said, caution lacing her words.

He scowled at her and walked past, making his way to the meeting. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he walked in, shaking his head to rid the memories of Ginny.