Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Thrilling Affair by gti88
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Thrilling Affair

gti88

A/N: This is a smutfic, issued in response to an exclusive challenge by one Kara, and in two words, here's what it is: raw sex and I will take you for a ride along with the characters...so, let's fuck. :D

Written in first person from Hermione's point of view…something I have not done before in a smutfic.

**

A Thrilling Affair

Chapter I

The beautiful July afternoon had a certain timelessness about it - the sound of the ocean waves crashing softly ashore, the sun beginning to fall ever closer towards the watery abyss, and the wind that rustled through the leaves, all made for the peaceful serenity that filled me.

Turning my eyes back to the screen, I scrolled down the page. Aside from the peaceful serenity, however, there was another, stronger feeling of anticipation growing within. The reason for that had taken the opportunity to take a nap in the next room - Harry had graciously agreed to stay the summer with me to escape spending a final summer with the Dursleys. Truth be told, I was very pleased with the outcome, because I wouldn't have to spend the hottest three months of the year in utter boredom, or anxiety over whether Harry was still alive and kicking in that hellhole his uncle's family called home…

My eyes travelled over the illustrations on the screen…I didn't mention it to anyone, but my interests had recently taken on a direction, far divergent from my typical scholarly pursuits…in a word, sex; or in a few more words, that, and the various methods and pleasures that accompanied it.

In a completely private transaction during last year, Ginny had supplied me with ah…well, a vibrator. Not on my request, might I add, but somehow I was convinced to accept the `gift'. She hadn't been thoroughly specific on what I should do with it, aside from "You'll figure it out", and the mysterious smile, which followed that response…

The first part of her recommendation I followed - as usual, finding out about it as much as I could quickly enlightened me on what I was holding in my hands. I still recall the relief I felt when I realized the consequences, if word spread around the school of the devices I might have, or have not, been in possession of…

Then, however, these thoughts started to consume me. Fantasies, if you will, of the perfect boy - no, man, with whom I could spend a night of unrestrained bliss…again, Ginny's input had been valuable, when I asked her.

Reaching another page, I read on. "Sixty-nine…" Sixty-nine? I stopped and thought about it, but the number didn't make any sense to me. Did they mean ninety-six? "Click for an illustration". Well, pictures always helped me before…

Oh. Sixty-nine. Alright, so this is what the website was trying to tell me. My imagination erupted unchecked once again, picturing something else erupting too…Hermione! Control yourself, damn it!

Control myself? Screw that…my conscience can take a trip for all I care. I'm tired of controlling myself. Now, back to my fantasy…

"How to use a vibrator - a quick guide." Curious, I followed the link.

The page loaded quickly, but what little patience I had had begun to wear. I also neglected to mention that the guilty instrument was clutched tightly in my left hand. What was it doing there, you could ask?

Well, girls have their secrets now too, no?

My eyes scanned the instructions rapidly - and yes, I was quite keen to make a worthwhile use of the private time I had while Harry dozed on…

"Press the button at the end of the device"

Don't tell me that! I was already familiar with how to turn it on and off…

"Grasp it firmly, and glide it over your thigh to become accustomed to the sensation."

Good idea…I was feeling a tad nervous about what I would experience.

Following the instruction, I curiously allowed the vibrator travel over my inner thigh. Immediately, the tingling sensation spread over the entirety of my body…involuntarily, I gasped, as my hand applied slightly more pressure; the sensation grew correspondingly in intensity, and I progressed slightly higher up…

I thought I was ready for this…

Take off your clothes…

Easy…all I was wearing was a bathing suit, nothing more…within seconds, both pieces were on the floor…

Lay back on the chair…

And so I did…Spread your legsRelax…

Relax? My heart quickened…I knew what came next!

Almost instinctively, my right hand cupped my breast, and started massaging it of its own accord…gods, it felt good…the fingers travelled over my nipple, which had grown rather hard by now…

Slowly, I slid the implement in my left hand towards my center…without turning it on, I let it glide over the sensitive skin…a delicious craving filled me…I turned it on…

Oh…god…sweet Merlin!

…the waves of pleasure came over me, each stronger than the last…my mind rushed, as the thoughts became an incoherent blur, and I was carried off into another world entirely…one of blissful perfection, where it was only me, and nothing else…

The knot at the pit of my stomach became more and more intense…I groaned audibly and involuntarily from the immense satisfaction…my entire body was burning, both my breasts were piqued, and I flung my head back…

Merlin…incredible…oh my…oh god…I pressed harder…

My hand described a circle…what was…wait…it was entering me…my heart beat in my throat…I didn't hesitate…

I arched my back as far as I could…this was beyond anything I had experienced…it was heavenly, amazing on so many levels…

Slowly, I could feel it coming…licking my lips, I savoured their salty taste…the sweat poured down my body, as I rhythmically pushed the vibrator deeper and deeper…profound moans escaped me, as the pleasure reached an ever higher pitch…

The hair stuck to my forehead…my eyes was closed and my teeth clenched…I breathed ever quicker, in tandem with the pace, with which I was satisfying my primal desires…

"Oh! Harry!" the scream issued from me - suddenly, without warning, but I did not care. I wanted him; I wanted him bad.

My body was shaking all over…the heart beat as fast as it could, and I was excited, hot and bothered all at once…a plethora of emotion and desire welled up within me, as I removed the vibrator, and could not hold on anymore…

I came, warm and wet…I thought I had heard Harry in the other room, but I dismissed the notion, for I was too caught up in my own sexual encounters…

The pleasurable waves did not stop…I twisted around in the chair, clenching my fists and taking shallow breaths, because that sweet feeling had not gone yet, and I wanted to experience the most of it…another passionate moan escaped from my lips, and shivers travelled all over me…

Needless to say, my heart still beat furiously…dropping the reason for my passions to the ground, I took my breasts in both my hands, and started rubbing them vigorously…I found it to be very arousing, especially when I closed my eyes, and my rampant imagination pictured Harry doing this to me…

"Harry," I whispered raggedly, still pressing my hands tightly against my naked breasts…"I want you…"

I could wait no longer. Opening my eyes, I sat until I could feel a bit of strength returning to my limbs. Then, finally standing up, I put on my bathing suit again, and turned in the direction of Harry's room. My previous companion lay forgotten beside the chair, as I had a different objective now…

There were sounds coming from behind the closed door. Curious, I approached, wondering what on earth Harry could be up to…again, my imagination thought of the possibilities…that almost turned my knees to butter once more, and I had to lean against the wall momentarily for support.

Then, without waiting any longer, I opened the door to his room.

"Harry?"

A/N Nothing like a smutfic to get the creative (and other) juices flowing…don't let go quite yet, because im dreaming up the next chapter tonight, will write it tomorrow, and in the meanwhile, reviews are welcome. ;)

-->