Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Thrilling Affair by gti88
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Thrilling Affair

gti88

A/N: OK, let's get horny…apologies for the late update, but life got in the way as usual…however, the next charged chapter is now here..trying a little bit of a different style here. Enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18TLHhhHZCA

Chapter IV

As I stepped out of the bathtub after Harry, my legs were still weak and shaking. The pleasant tingle that travelled all over me was still present, despite my best efforts to suppress and regain my bearings…

Harry leaned into me, and purposefully lingered there - the bastard, he knew I was weak when he did that!

"I'll see you in a little bit," he said smoothly; it caused images of ice cream and chocolate to fill my mind.

On the other hand, it gave me an idea. "Definitely," I replied, and an evil smirk, quite unexpected for me even, graced my face as I watched Harry retreat in the direction of the living room.

As for the idea itself, it was rather…sweet, I thought. Literally and figuratively.

Chocolate - another of my well-guarded fantasies; I am rather embarrassed to admit it, but more often than not, my mind did wander to forbidden passions when I imagined chocolate, a bedroom, and…

Stop it, Hermione! Focus! I didn't know for what time today I had to admonish myself for keeping on track…

But then again, the mere thought of Harry drove me off the edge…

Must not forget the whipped cream either…was it me, or did my imagination grow more adventurous by the second?

I slinked into the kitchen, intent on being as quick as possible in gathering the necessary equipment…Harry had surprised me and impressed me all at once in the bathroom, and now it was time to return the favour…

Unwillingly, I bit my lower lip as I rummaged through the refrigerator. My hand still shook when my fingers closed around the bottle with chocolate syrup…wait, syrup? That word by itself offered plenty of drippy, sensual opportunities…

Hermione!

Sometimes I do hate that voice in the back of my head…

The sound of approaching footsteps behind me reached my ears, and not too soon after, a pair of strong arms embraced me; I straightened up…after all, what woman in her right mind didn't love to be hugged that way…

"Alright, love?" he inquired gently.

"Mhhm," I affirmed, fighting to keep my composure. "I'll meet you in a minute."

His lips kissed my neck. "I'll be waiting."

With that, he disengaged himself from me, and walked away in the direction of the bedroom once again.

Feeling really perky for another unknown reason, I collected the chocolate syrup, together with the can of whipped cream, and closed the refrigerator door. A wide grin had taken hold of my expression, as my imagination flared up once again…

Hiding the articles in question behind my back, I finally walked towards my bedroom. Or our bedroom…that phrase made me smile wider still when I thought about it…

Harry was standing at the window, looking out at the ocean. I could tell he was distant, thinking about something…

Setting down the chocolate syrup and whipped cream on the bedside table, I calmed my sexual urges for a moment…

"What's on your mind, Harry?" I approached him quietly.

He remained silent for a moment. "You," he said, and then turned towards me. "Or more precisely, how much I actually love you. Truth be told, I'm still grappling with it…"

"Do you think you can show me?" I asked him directly.

Harry leaned into me. "Part two, you mean?"

"You read my mind," a mischievous smile played on my lips. "You're mine, Potter."

"I wouldn't be so sure, Hermione," that husky whisper made me shiver once more…

I saw his eyes flitter over to the bedside table, and then they turned back to me. "I know you, Mione. After all, chocolate can be…hot…"

No further words were necessary about what he meant to say. I gulped - had I really been so easy to figure out!

I stood rooted to the spot, watching him circle behind me. The bathrobe I was dressed in suddenly felt very warm, and an inexplicable desire to just throw it off me suddenly overwhelmed me…

Harry placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You'll enjoy this," he told me; so much for me calling the shots this time around…only, I didn't have the strength, nor the desire to protest…

That slow massage, that only he could administer, which simultaneously relaxed me immensely, and also drove me mad…the fingers worked nimbly, efficiently, seemingly knowing to go where I wanted them to…

His hands slid down my back…along with them, another shiver travelled along the length of my spine…

It escaped me why I was so easily aroused by Harry…but then, I chose to absorb myself in it, rather than think…

My head dropped back from the pleasant ministrations. "You are amazing," my lips murmured of their own accord.

Needless to mention, my self-control had long disappeared.

Harry had reached my waist by now, and from his massage, the bathrobe was more than a little crumpled…certainly, my cleavage showed much more generously than before…

I grabbed the tops of his hands, and guided them to the knot that was the sole barrier between him, and me, standing there completely naked…

Together, we untied it, and the strap fell to the floor, heaping around my feet. My eyes instinctively looked at the floor, while Harry slipped the fabric from my shoulders. Again, I let it fall…he embraced me from behind…

"Hermione…"

The way he said my name…that alone made me…lose it, to put it mildly…

I turned around to face him…

His hand rested on my waist, while the other embraced my lower back…he pulled me tighter towards himself…I took a deep breath…

Or rather, it hitched in my throat.

Our lips crashed intensely…I didn't hesitate to take the lead…tongues clashed, battling for dominance, and for a change, I seemed to be winning…

His hand moved along my lower thigh quite unexpectedly, and raised my leg off the floor. The inertia took me forward, and I ended up right into Harry…our lips were still locked, but most unfortunately my victory was short-lived…

He disengaged himself from me for the briefest of seconds - "I'll drive you crazy…" I barely registered the words, before he had captured me into another mind-blowing kiss…

Not that I had much of a mind left to be blown away, but nevertheless, it was that good…

A minute later, it was my turn to ask him something. Deliberately, I pulled myself back, though I still relied on Harry to keep my balance.

"You wanna?" I asked suggestively with a grin to match.

"Frisky, are we?" he rejoined.

Precisely the word!

I brought my face right up to his. "If you must know, very much." My voice sounded almost demanding…

Well, it was…and Harry seemed to clue in on the hint. He released me, and without much ado, scooped me up in his arms.

"Ah!" I couldn't hold my surprise when he did that…

The bed was a mere two steps away, and he covered the distance in a half second.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

A thrill went through me. "Yes!"

He didn't reply, but instead, locked his eyes with mine, and placed me gently on the bed; and after that, took off his shirt. I needn't go on…

Then, he climbed over me…I could feel his hot breath on my cheek.

"You'll never forget this night, Hermione."

That was the consecutive promise he made that night, but it was redundant! I knew I could happily service myself on any given day, while thinking about this night…

Deciding to show my enthusiasm once again, I stretched my hands, and pushed Harry's shorts down. He smiled at me, and catching on much quicker than I expected, the article in question eventually joined the rest of the clothing on the floor…

Harry plunged down, and started working the familiar track from my neck down with his lips…it still impressed me how much I enjoyed it, together with the overwhelming desire to melt right there and then…

His hand glided over my body, lingering slightly longer on my breast, before slipping to the bed sheets. My eyes were closed, and he continued administering the pleasantries with the lavishing attention I wanted…nevertheless, I felt him stretch, and the sound of the lamp sliding across the surface of the bedside cabinet reached my ears - he must have bumped his hand into it accidentally.

Hermione!

Then it dawned on me - chocolate? Whipped cream? Darn it, so that's where I had left them…or did he put them there? Oh, I don't remember anymore…but that was cruel of him! Taking advantage of me…

But it was a sweet advantage…Merlin, what is wrong with me!

"Don't think, Mione," I heard his voice. "Relax…"

Relax! How could I?

"Oh, Harry…" my words were almost slurred from pleasure, and not even all that much was happening yet…

Not yet, I might say.

"Did you have an idea for the chocolate syrup, Mione?" Harry came up to me once again.

I focused on him as much as I could. "Yes, I did, as a matter of fact…want some?"

Was it me,or did this glint come into his eyes…as if the eyes of a wild predator were looking at me…

"Now that you mention it," he replied, "I do…"

My eyes widened at his next question. "Will you be my cake, Hermione?" he smiled. "I could just eat you up…"

I loved dirty talk. Yes! My book-worm, never-had-a-life self did have a weakness to dirty talk! Not that I knew about it until two days ago…

"For sure," I gave my approval, giddy with anticipation.

Before I knew it, the bottle of chocolate syrup was in his hand. Distantly, I thought I usually enjoyed such a treat on an ice cream cone…my fingers twitched involuntarily…

I saw the dark, dense liquid fall from the bottle, and land on my stomach…it was still cool from the refrigerator, and the shivers travelled through me, as a syrupy line travelled further and further up…

Now he was trying to draw something! Really mature, Harry, I thought!

But then he shot me a glance, and that gaze was enough to turn me back into a pile of melting goo inside.

I only saw a confused mess of criss-crossing lines and curves on my stomach, before my eyes were distracted by Harry reaching over for the other can…and that one was under pressure…and it was cool too…why was I suddenly getting aroused at the feeling of a cold trail along my body?

Harry leaned in closer to me…no words were spoken…only that playful grin graced his face…

He shook the can with one hand, while propping himself up with the other…lowering the can nearer to my, it hovered over my breast…

So that's what Harry meant, when he said cake…the passion suddenly ignited inside me. He squeezed the trigger, and the white, creamy substance covered my nipple and the better part of my breast…he repeated the action, just as deliberately, on the other side too…

"You wanted me to show you, right?" he whispered in my ear.

"Uh-huh," my response could not be any less focused - I was simply gone.

He must have planned this…he pushed himself back, and lowered himself lower to my stomach…his tongue worked wonders…I felt delicious…literally and figuratively…but then, I had a slightly better preference for whipped cream over chocolate syrup…

Harry followed the trail he had made, slowly and purposefully…the feelings inside me…incredible, passionate, simply amazing…

I didn't notice when he had finished, but soon enough, he looked at me. There was chocolate dripping from the corner of his mouth, but it looked…hot!

So I kissed him! Sweet and passionate…and again, delicious in more ways than one…

We parted...I licked my lips…hmm, rather arousing too…

"Harry," I said imploringly, fixing him intensely. "I want you…inside me…"

He returned my gaze with the same intensity. "Your wish is my command…"

My command? Finally, I felt in charge…a small triumphant grin came on my face, but I don't think he noticed…

I did not expect it to be this sudden, or powerful. Harry gave me no warning, whatsoever. One thrust, and I gasped, nearly crying out loud! He glanced at me with concern, but I nodded hurriedly to reassure him…

That was the only approval he needed. Plunging back down, he started establishing a slow rhythm, while supporting himself with one hand, and lavishing attention with his lips to the aforementioned whipped cream…

Several minutes of bliss followed. I was lost in passion, in desire, in a constant hunger for more…it felt amazing, incredible…magnificent…

I'm not sure when it happened, but he eventually he withdrew, breathing heavily, whipped cream all over his mouth, and me, a hot bothered mess of both chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and soon to be, something else building up in my center much quicker than I could bear to restrain it…

Harry's eyes were closed too, and his face was concentrated and distant…I could tell he had reacted to me too, strongly even…he was beside me, one hand draped over my torse, and I saw something glisten in his fingers…

My eyes snapped over at him, and he looked at me hazily, with another slight smile…quite evidently, he was still…preoccupied…

Mysteriously finding the strength, however, he placed his eyes at my collarbone, and his fingers closed around…an ice cube…

Oh my…this would surely send me over the edge…

He trailed it down further and further…the glistening trail of melt water reflected the soft light…but the cold…the cold was so…oh god, so hot…

At the precise moment that ice cube was gliding over my erect nipple, I came…full on…the sensations, the intensity of love, passion and desire, all rolled into one…moan after moan of immense pleasure escaped me…

Several minutes passed, before I could calm down enough to even open my eyes…and they met Harry's…

He smiled at me, and still shaky, I tangled my fingers in the back of his head, drew him in, and kissed him.

"Can I be your cake again, sometime?" I asked him coquettishly.

He blinked, and smiled even wider. "You know I love cake."

A/N OK, you pervs. :p One final chapter coming up…I'll do my best to write it tomorrow and upload it, before I leave on vacation for a week…:D

-->