Unofficial Portkey Archive

A Thrilling Affair by gti88
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A Thrilling Affair

gti88

A/N: Guys, take notes. Ladies, feel free to go wild. ;) Just let the magic happen…

On another curious note, "Invitation-only KiwiMelon15 Challenge", is the name of the challenge this story is in response to. I was asked to include this in the header.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oQx6fkr9U1Y&feature=related Do remember to hit replay

**

Chapter III

I stood in front of the mirror, leaning onto the sink, and looking intently into my reflection. The mere thought of Harry and I, engaging in something that neither of us had done before…and in my shower, nonetheless!

Now, what I had imagined doing in this shower before, well, that is an entirely different matter. My long suppressed feminine side had offered me occasional glimpses of what my imagination portrayed happening there between me and Harry, but until now, it had not been so vivid and real, only moments away…

With trembling hands, I slipped off the top of my bathing suit, and placed it on the counter beside me. My mind was racing, and the anticipation alone made me hurried and unfocused. The bikinis were quick to follow the upper half of the bathing suit, albeit with the same rashness…for Merlin's sake, where was Harry!

Since my family's beach house was rather large, the bathroom had been tailored to reflect that. A handsome tub filled one corner, but it was not the typical cramped design that was a trademark of cheap hotel rooms…

Instead, its generous size easily permitted five, or even six people, to sit down comfortably in a circle within it. Given that the quarters were currently occupied by two souls, room would not be an issue…not to mention the charms I had placed around the walls of the tub to produce the amazing effects of a powerful stream of water massaging my body. This had been one of my plans for the lonely summer I was originally predisposed to take on…but now, that modification held promise of an even better application…

I blocked off the drain and turned on the hot water tap. Watching the water pour forth and the steam begin to rise, my unruly mind responded immediately, conjuring up images of me and Harry, engrossed in that body of water…I swallowed audibly, as the memory of those aforementioned massaging streams barged its way to the forefront of my recollections…

Incidentally, I neglected to hear the approaching footsteps behind me, as absorbed as I was in my thoughts. Stretching to turn on the cold water tap, in order to balance out the temperature of the magically charmed Jacuzzi, I felt a pair of strong arms enclose around my waist…

My senses were brought back to reality, but not in a startling way - instead, rather patiently, almost lovingly…

"Hi, Mione," that seductive voice whispered in my ear, as I melted back into the embrace…

Turning my head, I looked up at Harry, and a warm smile stretched my lips. "Hi, there."

Despite my outward confidence, inside I was a furious sea of emotion…Harry didn't seem to be able to realize what he could do to me with the simplest of touches…

We met in a soft kiss…barely moving, just parting and reconnecting slowly and deliberately, each time longer than the last…

"Mmm," an involuntary moan escaped my throat, and I smiled against his lips…

His response was immediate. Harry kissed the corner of my mouth, and left in favour of my jaw line…

Gods, he is good…how does he know me so well! No, Hermione, control yourself…Hermione, no! Hermione!

My inner voice faded and disappeared, despite its loud protesting pleas…I had given in entirely to the pleasure that was Harry…

Just beneath my ear…any sensitive contact, and I could go mad with desire. Unfortunately, Harry had somehow figured that little detail about me, because he was currently peppering that particular area with one kiss after another…my head tilted to the left instinctively, as I leaned back entirely, no longer being able to support myself sufficiently. Needless to say, I felt the definition that was Harry's upper body against my back, and it only succeeded in fuelling my craving for…well…primal desires, to put it delicately…

He slowly progressed down my neck, purposefully taking his time…Harry! My mind screamed…

By now, that trail of passion had extended to my shoulder…another involuntary groan escaped me…why was I so sensitive?!

Because you're about to be shagged senseless? Oh, be quiet!

On another note, deliberating with myself was not the mark of someone in full retention of their mental faculties…

Screw that! Only the present mattered now…

"Harry?" I murmured

"Yes?" he breathed between kisses.

"Let's…let's go into the tub," I fought to keep my voice even.

"Sure, Hermione?" a very suggestive grin graced his countenance as he looked up to face me, "You do know it's quite hot in there…"

I didn't reply immediately. Instead, I turned to the window, and felt the sea breeze wash over me. The night had already set in, and nothing was visible outside, save for the bright moon and the stars that dotted the heavens…

From the periphery of my vision, I noticed the light dim considerably to that low, romantic atmosphere that had accompanied so many of my previous fantasies…a ray of moonlight came through the open window, and I noticed it resting over my breast…I couldn't help, but marvel at the beauty and calmness of the surroundings…

"You ready?" he whispered in my ear.

That familiar sound of the waves crashing ashore took on a new clarity…at that particular moment, my love for Harry flared up inside me with a new strength…

"Yes," I spoke softly, without looking at him.

He released me, and helped me step inside the tub. When the water immersed my feet, I felt myself immediately relax. Not to say my heart still wasn't beating a mile a minute, but I grew more comfortable…

I heard him mutter something underneath his breath, but I could not make out what it was. Not too soon after what Harry said, however, the room was enveloped by a cloud of steam, almost resembling a sauna…

"Harry?" I questioned purposefully

"Hmm?"

"You naughty bastard."

Yes, a steamy first time had been one of my more closely guarded…thoughts. I trusted Harry with my life, but how he had managed to read my mind so well…it surprised me immensely! Not in a bad way, however…seeing my thoughts become a reality only made me happier and expectant of what would be next…

I sat down in the tub, careful not to slip and fall, and leaned back against the wall, submerging my body in the process…I relaxed considerably, and closed my eyes from the pleasures of that effect, which the warm water produced…with the barest of flicks from my fingers, my charmed Jacuzzi came to life, as a number of streams suddenly shot forward from nowhere…

Harry was already with one foot inside the tub, when the water suddenly came to life. He looked at me, slightly amused.

"My little surprise," I smiled at him.

"I approve," he nodded, and stepped over with his other foot. Strangely, he was still wearing his Bermuda shorts from the beach walk earlier, and though I was curious for the reason, I did not venture to ask…

He lowered himself next to me. "You know, Hermione, I think you're really special to me."

"Really?" my curiosity was piqued - I wanted to hear more…

Harry's eyes flickered down, before they focused back on my face. "You are the reason I am who I am, Hermione. It's highly improbable I would be sitting here, alive, if you weren't in my life…"

I didn't know why, or how, but hearing Harry speak those words, when he had never even attempted to say something similar before, made me see him in a slightly different light…not negative, but positive…the depth of his character, when he chose to reveal it, made me all the more respectful and dare I say, attracted to him, every time that happened…

"Through the years," he continued, "you've never left me, or given up on me, despite the fact that you had the opportunity many times…"

"I would never leave you, Harry," my reassurance was quick.

He placed a hand on my thigh. Oh, my my…

"You've proved to be an amazing friend, Mione, and lately, even more than that…"

Keep going, Harry…my expression had turned into a smile from ear to ear. Was that even magically possible?

"So, I think that it's high time I said my thank you's, of which I owe you many…"

Oh, Harry, you can say thank you any time you want! That stupid grin had grown even wider…

"You aren't the only one who owes me," I managed to say, almost formally. "The reason I'm doing this, right now, is because of you, Harry. Truth be told, you're my closest friend…well, everyone else is close to me too, but you hold a special place, Harry…"

"Let me put it this way," he replied, "I can't imagine a good life without you in it."

My own response was on the tip of my tongue, but it remained there. Harry shot up, and captured my lips with his…the consequences of that maneuver caused one of those water streams to end up right between my legs…

I wondered why I had charmed them to be so powerful…maybe this was my subconscious motivation…

My head fell back, as I disengaged myself from Harry…just when I was preparing to drown myself entirely in that feeling, the jet reversed direction, and shot off somewhere else…

"Are you alright?" he asked me, slightly confused from my reaction.

"Yes, yes," I replied in a hurry, "Nothing to worry about."

Harry engaged himself in his earlier ministrations. He positioned himself over me, with one leg on either side of me, and his hands embraced my lower back…all the while, the watery jets glided over my body in places that made me want to go mad with passion…

The kissing continued. His wet lips resumed their assault on my own, and soon after glided further down the front of my neck…no, wait…rather, the side, where I was most easily aroused…

Harry!

I could not comprehend it! As if he knew ever nook and cranny of my body, he seemed to be aware of the most intimate information on what made me lose my mind, and what didn't…

Well, truth be told, Harry did know every nook and cranny by now, or he would very soon…

He had progressed to my collarbone by now…meanwhile, he used one hand for support, while the other glided repeatedly over my leg and side…I had become so sensitive by now, that every touch left a trail of fire in its wake…despite us being in a tubful of water…

From the low light, and through my own dimmed gaze, I could see the water drip from his hair, and onto my naked body, before seeing that drop slide down towards my chest, in the same direction that Harry was headed right now…

Before I knew it, his lips had reached the nipple of my right breast, while his free hand had captured my left…

Perhaps the most erotic massage I had ever received ensued…Harry's hand continuously pressed and released, while describing small circles in the process. The waves of pleasure emanated from that point through my entire being…dare I think it, yesterday's mechanized experience did not even begin to compare to what was about to happen…

After all, a live partner is much more interesting, in contrast to a single flimsy toy…

His fingers did wonders with my nipple…on the other side, his lips were doing the same, only infinitely magnified…even if I was wet all over, I still felt sweat bead up on my forehead…

My breath had quickened in pace with my heart…I bit down hard on my lower lip, to withstand the pressure building up inside me, just from Harry's barest ministrations…

Wait, was that his tongue? Oh no, not the tongue…he was already driving me insane with craze…

Dear lord…he flicked at my nipple, and I did not have the slightest idea of the new heights that mere action would accelerate me towards…he was purposeful, deliberately slow, employing both his lips and tongue in playing with it…closing his lips around, he even pulled a little bit…my, oh my, I was on the edge of my wits…the moans escaping me one after the other only grew in intensity…

Nor was he finished…judging with the little reason I had left, he was only beginning…briefly, he looked up at me, an expression of thirsty desire on his face…his eyes were burning, asking me , wanting…

I met his determined gaze with my unfocused one, and nodded barely…'twas all he needed…

Quickly, the roles of his lips and hand reversed…he straightened up, and I managed a quick breath, before he descended again…by now, I could see my nipples were hard and alert, beckoning for more…I entangled my hand in the hair of the back of Harry's head, and pushed it down…instinctively I arched my back…lower still, my thighs rubbed in one another tightly, and my feet did the same…

Suddenly, Harry's eyes shot up again, and he pressed himself closer to me…his other hand came over my exposed breast…then, coming up near me, his face stopped millimeters from mine…

Steamy? Yes! Sexy? Hallelujah! The inexplicable desire to break out into song overcame me, but thankfully it passed quickly…

"I love you, Hermione," I felt his hot breath against my ear. "I want to make love to you…"

My thoughts were nothing more than a helpless mess; he had made sure of that - reducing the most cunning witch of the century to…a melting ball of pleasure, desire and passion…

"Yes, yes…" I breathed indistinctly, turning my head from side to side…by now instinct had taken a commanding hold of me, guiding every action I responded with…

His right hand descended rapidly down my body, with one destination in mind…

However, it ended up on my thigh once more…

That is, before he proceeded up again…

And slightly in…

His green eyes were still locked on mine…not that I had the power to draw them away…

Two fingers glided over the sensitive skin…

"Oh, Harry…" a moan of infinite pleasure escaped me with his name…

He did not say a word, but only intensified whatever it was he did with those fingers…inconspicuously, smoothly, and purposefully, he was sliding them further and further in…

The steam in front of my eyes was nothing more than a blur, mixed in a whirl of dull colour with the low light…I was approaching seventh heaven with each passing second…

He moved inside me, intentionally applying a slight pressure…it felt maddeningly arousing…sweet, I daresay…that delicious expectation came over me, more powerful than ever before…

Was it three fingers now? I swear, I wanted to explode…pardon, blow up might describe it better…or, no, maybe -

Harry!

God, oh god, so amazing…my hands instinctively pressed tightly against my breasts, rather, squeezing them…it was futile resisting the pleasure…

"Hermione?" I barely heard his voice.

"Mmm?" was I just reveling in the enjoyment, or really responding to him, I never quite placed…

"Will you do the honours?"

I knew exactly what he meant. Putting my hands in use for quite possibly the first time tonight, I took hold of his waistband on either side, and pulled the Bermudas down…I watched them quickly bunch around his ankles, and he merely kicked them off…

Harry pressed himself up against me, and that was not without intent…

I could feel it against me…once again, instinctively, I wrapped my legs around Harry, and hugged him too…I was his…

"Make me yours," my voice trembled with the excitement…

"Yes, ma'am!" Was it possible he could sound any more seductive!

Harry didn't hesitate…he was slow, careful, but also determined…I could feel it…

The pain did sting me suddenly, and I felt my eyes water, but it was not unbearable…in fact, it was almost bearable…

My breath quickened again…I could not think straight, let alone at all…Harry, inside me, felt…amazing, right, heavenly…

He pulled back.

"Again," I murmured, barely audible…

He obliged…

The second time was not as painful as the first…much more…fulfilling, now that I could focus a lot less on the residual painful pangs…

Slowly, but surely, Harry settled into a rhythm, each time going in to the full extent of his ability…I wasn't complaining…speaking of heaven, I was still climbing higher and higher…

That familiar ball of passion in the pit of my stomach only grew stronger and stronger…

"Harry, faster," another airy response escaped me…I barely managed to say it…my entire body was relaxed, entirely at his mercy…I had control over absolutely nothing…

Silently, he accepted my request…more frequent and intense, it was simply incredible…words would fail to describe it…

His hands moved from my waist, and up to my breasts one more time…that amazingly, insanely, maddeningly arousing massage followed…I was almost starting to hyperventilate…the experience was that…that…

Oh, Merlin…I could feel I was close to my culmination…my eyes were closed, and I was freely perspiring…the water splashed around me, but I could still feel the sweat pour down my body…licking my lips, I tasted the salt…

"I'm…I'm…" the ability to speak was lost to me, and Harry showed no signs of slowing down…hang on, was he speeding up?

Magic!

Yeah, his own…Harry was a powerful wizard, and it showed…

It ended suddenly - Harry drew out completely, and breathing deeply on his own turn, collapsed against me…

"You…you are amazing," he looked up at me, wheezing slightly as he said those words…

I didn't hear him…I came full on, right at that instant…the waves of pleasure came one after the next, each more intense than the last…

Through my netted gaze, I could still see my nipples were as hard as before…my hands tightened in my center, and I spread my legs apart, wishing it to go on further still…

Harry landed a helping hand, literally…he pushed my hands aside, and rubbed my clit purposefully slowly, tightly and then, went quicker…

I was mad, crazy with passion…my world was rocked, from its very foundations…

Harry's hand glided up my stomach, and settled over my right breast. Then, he lowered himself next to me again…

"I love you," he whispered in my ear, "Be mine, Hermione…"

"Merlin knows it, I love you too," I replied breathlessly. "Only…"

He gazed at me patiently.

"Only if you'll be mine too," I finished, with a bit more self control…

He smiled mysteriously, before moving his face over mine to give me a sweet kiss…

"You know I will."

A/N Yes, I am incredible. Thank you. ;p Next chapter coming up as soon as I write it…smut is hard to do, so please have patience…

-->