Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Rules of Engagement by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Rules of Engagement

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling; I just like to play with them a little.

THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

EPILOGUE

Draco ran his hands through his hair in frustration and barely contained fury as he listened to the horrified shrieks echoing through the suite from the bathroom. It was official. His life had gone to hell on a broomstick. No, that wasn't quite right, because it had happened so much faster than that. His life had Portkeyed directly to Hades. Not that any of that mattered now, because if there was a way to salvage this situation he didn't know how. The romantic, erotic mood they'd been enjoying only moments ago had been shattered beyond all repair.

Thwarted again.

The worst part of this state of affairs was probably how unsurprised he felt. After all, this happened all the time. Since that first time he'd bedded the very naughty Miss Weasley before Christmas, he'd been unsuccessful in his bid to enjoy her talents again, and he was beginning to think it might never happen again, despite today's festivities.

In fact, if he wasn't living this ludicrous situation he wouldn't believe it. No one had as much trouble as he did, of that he was sure. Of course, the question of how they had managed this remained unanswered, but Draco knew they were a resourceful lot, so nothing was impossible. They were, of course, their malevolent families and friends. Undeniable experts in the art of disturbance and crushing the desires of the two people they claimed to care about.

A snarl escaped his throat as he stared at the mess on the bed. Sheets and blankets were twisted in every direction, as if there had been an almighty battle waged right there on the mattress. He still looked the part, standing before the enormous bed with his shirt opened all the way to reveal a light trail of blond floss disappearing beneath his belt, the dim lighting reflecting off his heaving chest, and his pants straining just slightly at the groin, but the flush in his cheeks couldn't be attributed to excitement or arousal; it was due to the simmering rage he was trying to control.

His eyes flicked to the bathroom door. It still sounded like someone was slaughtering a banshee in there, and while he thought he should probably check on her, the knowledge that she was less than decent stilled his feet. Somehow he didn't think he could stop himself from touching her - from demanding what he'd craved for so long - and she clearly was not in the mood at the moment.

Draco pressed his palms to his eyes and sighed heavily. This morning everything had looked so positive. There was no way he wasn't going to get his heart's desire tonight. After all, it was tradition - expected, some would say. How wrong he'd been. Now he didn't know when he was going to get the relief he so desperately needed. Even thinking that after they'd cleaned up or changed location wasn't enough to get his hopes up, because something else was bound to happen, just as it always did.

He had even taunted her brothers at every opportunity this afternoon and earlier this evening. Well, to be truthful, it wasn't all of her brothers, because there were a couple who downright scared him to death, but Ron certainly knew what was on his entertainment schedule for tonight. Ron… It was what he had to call him now, because Ginny got upset when he called him Weasel. Of course, it didn't matter that Weasel called him Ferret, because that was all in fun, apparently.

What had happened to him? Draco's head met one of the rear posts on the bed with a hollow thump. How had the desire for a simple shag led him to be standing where he was now? It was a question that had plagued him for months, but it was one that he had failed to find an intelligent answer to, as of yet.

Six months ago life was simple, although he failed to realize it then. He was pursuing a beautiful woman with just one thing on his mind: bedding her for a second time. Six months. It was a relatively short period of time to some, but to Draco it seemed like a lifetime.

The fact that he'd never given up the chase for the most elusive shag on the planet had nothing at all to do with it. At least that's what he tried to tell himself, but the truth had a nasty way of making its presence felt, and Draco knew, deep down, that his pursuit of Ginevra Weasley had fast become more about the intriguing woman she is, than what she could offer him in the bedroom, though that was still a major motivating factor. Over time he'd discovered that she was not only an attractive woman who was, from memory, good in the bedroom, but that she was also witty, intelligent and her company was enjoyable. Somewhere over the months of his less than healthy obsession with the flame-haired witch he'd fallen decidedly in love, not that he'd openly admit to such a thing.

This knowledge had come as more of a shock to himself than anyone else. He still remembered the fatal day six months ago. The day he finally realized why it felt like he had a swarm of kamikaze Snitches in his stomach every time he thought of her. To his surprise, it wasn't because he was coming down with some malady that might see him bedridden for a month.

He supposed he only had himself to blame for turning up when she wasn't expecting him, but that didn't sit too comfortably with the blond aristocrat. It made far more sense to push the blame onto his best friend: Blaise Zabini. If he hadn't posed that ridiculous dare then Draco wouldn't have been driven insane with his desire for one woman, he wouldn't have broken his own rules, and he most certainly wouldn't be standing in a hotel room right now. No, he would most likely be getting drunk at some bar or party, deciding which lucky witch was going to be invited to scream his name in ecstasy until the sun rose on tomorrow.

They'd continued coveting each other's company and always met under clandestine conditions, despite the fact that nothing untoward had a chance of happening, considering they were always interrupted before the main event. Draco had come to believe that, even though no one knew of their meetings, their families and friends had formed a conspiracy to drive him insane with deprivation, because that was what was happening. He hadn't sought out the attentions of another woman since he'd run into her in Flourish and Blotts that day so long ago. Both knew if their friends or family found out about their little liaisons they wouldn't be able to continue, or at least that was their fear at the time.

On the day he realized what his obsession meant, he'd been waiting for her in the shadowy entrance of the alley that led to her flat just off Diagon Alley. She hadn't known he would be there, and what he witnessed sent his world into disarray. It made Draco's head ache just to think about it now.

He could see her walking down the cobblestone street from quite a distance and he'd felt his stomach start to knot, as it did whenever he thought about her. Then he saw her laugh and his eyes charged to either side of her. There was another man walking with his Weasley. The man was making her laugh as though she were enjoying his company. A surge of rage flowed through Draco's body, and then, just to incense him a little more, the man touched his Weasley's arm. It was enough to make him seriously consider murder.

They passed him without noticing he was hiding in a dark shadow of the alley, and he saw them enter Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. Her laughter floated on the breeze to envelop him in a cocoon of light tinkling sound. Fury rose through his system to voice itself as a deep animalistic snarl. With that he left his hidden location and went directly to Gringotts. No thought was put into his actions; he was simply acting on impulse - a move to secure his Weasley, so no other man could ever touch her. He was like a man possessed. From that point on he'd make certain she knew where he stood and what he expected of her - no entertaining other men for starters.

It wasn't until after he'd dirtied his knee and slid a diamond ring large enough to require its own Apparition license onto her finger that he'd discovered the identity of the other man - the one who'd made her laugh and then touched her. He, Oliver Wood, was simply a friend of her twin brothers, and it was purely coincidence that she'd come across him on his way to visit them at their business premises. Not that it changed his mind in any way, because just the thought of another paying her the kind of attention he wanted to made him see red, and there was only one effective way he could put a stop to any future actions that might have him considering cold-blooded murder.

Of course, then they had to tell their families, which turned out to be far more torturous than Draco had ever imagined. To say everyone had taken the news badly was an understatement of mammoth proportions. The fact that oxygen still graced his body was something of a miracle, in his opinion.

She had dragged him to a family lunch, claiming it would be easier to tell them all at once, and with everyone in attendance there would be loads of witnesses, so no one would dare to do anything. In theory, it had sounded like a good plan, but Ginny had failed to recognize the fact that all the witnesses would stick together; no matter how badly they tortured him. Death threats had been delivered without concern for might hear and Draco discovered that the Weasley men were very creative when it came to tormenting someone they considered an enemy. An hour after arriving at this soirée he was imagining his pulverized body laying in a shallow unmarked grave in some nondescript location. It was only the knowledge that he couldn't outrun all of them that kept him there until Ginny deemed it was time to leave.

His parents had reacted in much the same manner as the Weasleys, although in a more civilized manner. Of course, that only held true if thinking death threats rather than voicing them counted, because Lucius' thoughts were most definitely not on welcoming Ginny to the family. Draco feared his father was simply considering his options; after all, coming up with the most absolute means of disposing of this situation before acting would have been important to him. It was after he had escorted Ginny home that the real torture had begun; Draco had been summoned to his father's study where Lucius had interrogated him mercilessly for hours. In that time, Draco had admitted that the woman under the table in the restaurant that Lucius hadn't quite seen was, indeed, Ginny. While it provided a history, Draco was sure it wasn't the type of history his father had been digging for, because women of class did not act in that manner, according to Lucius.

Once everyone had recovered from their shock announcement, and the wedding plans were underway, their families seemed to set about deliberately trying to keep the pair apart. No matter what Draco tried, he didn't seem to be able to get more than ten minutes or so alone with his fiancée. Even when they did get a few moments alone it often ended with one of her idiot brothers disturbing them, and then reiterating the very graphic death threats they'd issued the moment they discovered their baby sister was getting married. It had gotten so bad that he'd even mentioned to Ginny that he thought everyone had worked out some sort of timetable, so they would never be alone. Of course, she had scoffed at his notion.

The lowest point had come just a month ago when Molly Weasley had caught them in her pantry. He'd tried to convince the irate witch that his hand was simply chasing a spider up her daughter's skirt, but it was to no avail. Draco had been forced to endure a fifteen minute rant on what not to do before one got married, before being forced back into the yard, feeling utterly humiliated with a very sore ear - the woman was a very good shot with her wand and she didn't need magic to make someone hurt.

As if the threats and physical assaults weren't enough, every time Draco was in the proximity of her family he wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything. It didn't matter where they were, if he tried to partake of some form of sustenance Ginny would remove whatever it was from his hand before he could manage to get it to his mouth and scowl in the direction of her twin brothers, who were usually grinning at him in a rather frightening manner. She had warned him not to accept anything from them, but he thought she was taking things a bit far when he couldn't even eat from a buffet or accept an obviously sealed bottle of booze.

Draco's mind turned back to the present when he realized that all had gone quiet. The caterwauling that had been coming from the bathroom had ceased. Reasons why everything was suddenly silent ran through his head: perhaps she had drowned under the shower… maybe she had lost her voice… could she have calmed down? He hoped with every fiber in his being that it was the latter, because calm was good in his world.

With great trepidation Draco crossed to the bathroom and rested his ear against the door. All he could hear was the spray of the shower. He opened the door carefully. "Are you all right now?"

"I'm going to kill them and you're not going to stop me," Ginny growled.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Draco responded with a hint of amusement.

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if you'd let me help," Draco replied casually, trying not to smirk. "Or, failing that, let me watch."

"You can have what's left," Ginny snarled.

Draco's eyebrows quirked at the vision her words had produced. There wouldn't be anything left him if she got within hexing distance of whoever was responsible for this little prank. Although her expression was harsh, he knew she wasn't angry with him personally, just the situation and the thoughtless actions of her brothers, so with that in mind, Draco advanced slowly. Perhaps there was a chance to salvage just a little of their evening. He reached out tentatively, and then whispered, "You have a Flobberworm caught in your hair."

Ginny groaned. "I thought I'd got them all out."

"Stand still and I'll have a look," Draco encouraged as he plucked the squishy brown mass from her hair. He tried not to look too closely at what the water was rinsing from his fingers, because he was likely to lose his stomach if he spent any time thinking about it.

After a few minutes of careful examination, and plucking of some incredibly revolting things from her hair, Draco picked up the bottle of shampoo from the floor of the shower stall and squirted a generous amount into Ginny's hair.

"I've already done that twice," Ginny told him.

"You missed some, so we'll do it again," Draco whispered gently, all too aware that one wrong move from him could send her into hysterics again.

He directed her gently under the spray and then began to massage her scalp, making certain all evidence of worm guts and mud were eradicated from her tresses before rinsing her hair clean. Then he repeated the procedure with conditioner, massaging her head until she moaned with appreciation. Her response encouraged him to keep going and gave him a little hope that they may share a more intimate activity soon.

Once he was satisfied that nothing horrid lingered in her hair, Draco rinsed it thoroughly. "Now we'll see if the rest of you is clean, shall we?" he suggested in a nefarious whisper.

"I already-" Ginny started as she turned in his arms. "Oh, you're all wet."

"I am," Draco agreed with an amused grin. He'd become soaked to the skin while washing her hair, but he didn't mind getting wet for her, at least not this way.

"You should get those wet clothes off," Ginny whispered.

"I might need some help," Draco returned huskily.

When her fingers brushed over his naked chest on their way to his shoulders his skin felt as though it had been lit on fire. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders, dragging it down his arms easily despite the fact that it was soaking wet. Draco slipped his feet out of his shoes before her hands reached his belt. As she appeared to be quite happy to undress him, he didn't want any delays. He watched her face closely as she bent down to drag his trousers and boxers down his legs, and was more than a little pleased to see her eyes flick up to his face when she uncovered his throbbing member.

The moment he was free of his clothing, Draco stepped into the shower stall, gathered her in his arms and kissed her possessively. Her hands almost clawed at his back and shoulders as she clung to him, returning his attentions with the same intensity. He could feel the sensitive skin of his member brushing against her stomach and it served to increase his need to a level that was not to be denied. There was no question or forethought in his actions, Draco simply allowed his hands to drift down to her backside and deftly picked her up, so that her legs wound around him. Their mouths continued to assault each other as he slid into her with a moan of relief.

While this wasn't quite the scene he'd envisioned over the past few months - an enormous bed where they could worship each other's bodies - he found he didn't much care. All that mattered now was the fact that they were finally as one and the ultimate release was imminent. Sensations of overwhelming proportions flooded his body, and Draco forced himself to remain still for a few moments so as to regain some control. He wasn't going to last long and he knew it, but it wouldn't stop him from trying to make this last as long as possible.

As he panted into her wet shoulder, Ginny's mouth trailed down his neck, coming to rest over a pulse point that had always been incredibly sensitive; it was his one true weak spot. If you wanted to bring Draco Malfoy to his knees you didn't need physical violence if you were prepared to run your tongue over the point where his neck met his shoulder. Conscious thoughts were immediately driven from his mind as primal need took over and any hope of control was sadly lost. Draco was powerless to stop his reaction, unless he put a stop to Ginny's ministrations, but he was too weak to even think about doing that. Rhythm was nonexistent as he drove deeper into her, but it didn't matter as he relished the sensations that had him trembling from the first second he'd felt her heat. Her busy mouth on his neck was driving him to the very brink of euphoria, leaving him to hover helplessly right on the precipice.

"Harder… Oh God, Draco, please," Ginny pleaded breathlessly.

For just a second he was grateful that she was trapped against the tiles, unable to move, because he was sure to have climaxed by now if he had to deal with her movement as well. As for her request, he knew it would tip him over the edge, but who was he to deny her, or himself for that matter?

"Yes… yes… oh God…"

It had been so long since he'd heard a woman's impassioned voice urging him to completion that his tenuous grip on his control was irrevocably compromised. Just as the first tremor ran through her body he felt his groin tighten and then with a soft grunt he emptied himself into her.

"No! Don't stop! Please, oh God…"

A little disgusted with himself for not lasting longer, Draco poured what was left of his energy into satisfying Ginny. He knew time was of the essence, so rather than waste time hoping to succeed he simply continued to thrust into her for as long as he had any substance in his member. It wasn't until the mantra she'd been chanting had stopped echoing off the tiles and her quivering muscles had given up trying to squeeze the life out of him that he slowed his movement.

He continued to hold her against the tiles as their breathing evened out. The words of encouragement and moans of ecstasy had been replaced with breathy panting and sighs of relief. It wasn't a terribly comfortable position, especially when you weren't actively shagging someone, but Draco didn't really have the energy to move just yet. His forehead rested against her shoulder as he tried to get his brain to function normally again. It was a feat that was proving difficult while her fingers were playing with his hair.

"The tiles are cold on my arse," Ginny whispered.

"Sorry," Draco murmured as he released her legs.

"That was amazing."

Draco smirked. "You're amazing."

Her hand came up to stroke his cheek lovingly. Draco couldn't help but place a lingering kiss on her palm. There was a sense of peace surrounding him and he'd never felt so sated before. His hands drifted up to encircle her face and without losing eye contact, Draco leaned forward until his lips brushed hers lightly.

"I love you," she murmured.

"And I you," Draco returned in a husky whisper before caressing her lips with more fervor. Just as he began to memorize the silky curves of her back and bottom she shivered against his chest. "Are you cold?"

"A little," Ginny admitted.

"Let's get out of here and see about warming you up then." A smirk crept across his face as an assortment of ideas to get her warm again paraded through Draco's mind.

"Get me warm or just get my blood pumping again?"

"Does it matter if the result is the same?" Draco growled throatily.

She laughed lightly as she stepped from the shower stall and reached for one of the extra large fluffy towels.

He was right behind her, instantly relieving her of the towel, and setting about drying her in a meticulous manner.

"I could get used to this," Ginny murmured as the towel patted her legs gently.

"The servants will take care of this when we're at home, but as we're not-"

"Servants?"

Draco flicked his eyes up to her face. He'd heard the unmistakable alarm in her voice. "We do have house elves."

"But they- Do you mean that they-"

"They'll do whatever you tell them to do," Draco responded calmly, though he was barely holding in his amusement. "Personally, I prefer to dry myself… Their hands are scaly."

"I think I'll-"

"Ginny?"

"Yes?"

"They will do whatever your heart desires, but I don't think any of them have dried any one of us since we were toddlers."

"Oh…"

Her expression, which was caught between disbelief and horror, caused the bubble of laughter he'd held onto to explode. "You should see your face!"

"It's not funny!" Ginny pouted and stamped her foot.

"I'm sorry, love," Draco murmured insincerely. "I just couldn't help myself."

"You'll have to learn to control that impulse," she warned in a wounded tone.

"Did you really think I had a house elf dry me every time I took a shower?"

"I don't know." Ginny shrugged. "I've never showered with you before."

Draco frowned lightly as he got to his feet. "I'm really sorry for tricking you," he muttered as he placed a kiss on her forehead. Although they'd been together for months, they'd missed having that 'alone' time that most couples enjoyed, so they had a lot to learn about each other. "Let's see about getting you warm again."

"All right," Ginny agreed.

As she stepped away from the towel Draco slung it around his hips. He had no intention of wasting much more time, so drying himself thoroughly wasn't a priority. Ginny had stopped just a couple of steps outside the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked as his lips descended on her neck.

"We're going to have to get that cleaned."

Draco glanced over to the bed and groaned. He'd forgotten about the mess that had sent Ginny to the bathroom in the first place. "Right, you put something on, and I'll call the front desk."

"What about you? Are you going to answer the door in a towel?"

"I wouldn't want to waste time… When they're finished cleaning, I can just whip off the towel…" Draco's voice trailed off as he took in her possessive expression. He found he rather liked the thought that she didn't want anyone else to see him in such a state of undress. "I wouldn't dream of it," he finished.

Ginny smiled contentedly as she reached for her robe. It was part of a set his mother had given her especially for tonight. Just as the silky fabric enclosed her body a frown creased her brow. "What was that?"

"What?"

"Didn't you hear it?" Ginny asked, taking a step towards the balcony doors. "There it is again!"

"It's probably just a party or something."

She shook her head and opened the French doors onto the balcony.

Draco watched the slow, careless sway of her hips as she wandered into the fresh air. A bloom of heat erupted in his groin again, and he knew he'd have to have her again before too long. The way her silky bathrobe fell against her rounded derriere as she leaned over the railing was incentive enough to see him discard to pants he was about to put on in favor of convincing her to join him inside for another round of what he'd been missing all these months. The cleaning could wait. After all, there was plenty of space in the suite, so they didn't need the bed.

"Why don't we-"

"Who is that down there?" Ginny asked, cutting his request off.

A frown creased his brow as his eyes followed where Ginny was pointing. Sure enough, there were three bodies sitting on the fountain wall that was below their suite. "I'm not sure," Draco mumbled as he leaned around Ginny to get a better view.

"Oi! Malfoy, the least you could do is put some pants on!"

"Not everyone wants to see that thing."

There was no mistaking the identity of the three men watching them from below: Blaise, Ron and Harry.

"The question is: has he used that thing yet?"

Echoes of laughter filled the small quadrangle below their room, along with assurances from all three below that there was no way he could have possibly put his 'thing' to good use yet, which just cause the three troublemakers to laugh even harder.

Draco sighed heavily. At least there was no question about who put the Flobberworms and other slimy things in their bed. Of course, how they managed it would probably remain a mystery, but then he decided that he didn't really want to know. "Will you three go and get lives?"

"That reminds me… What was Blaise going on about during his speech?"

"Umm-I have no idea," Draco stammered. He had a feeling his best man was going to get him into trouble at some point.

"He said something about a trophy and proof," Ginny expanded.

Draco's hand drifted up to rub his neck uncomfortably and he released another heavy sigh. "Do you remember that Christmas party you turned up to the first night we got together?"

"Yes."

"Well, he sort of dared me to have my wicked way with you…"

"Did he?"

"And I was supposed to keep your knickers as proof that I'd been successful."

"I don't think I was wearing knickers that night," Ginny mused.

"You weren't and he didn't believe that we'd… Well, you know."

"I see."

"Ginny, it was a foolish thing to do, but I can't really say I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"If he hadn't dared me I wouldn't have lusted after you, and I wouldn't have gotten to know you, so we wouldn't be here now." As he spoke he drew her into his arms and held her against his chest. "So, you see, I can't be sorry for playing a foolish game."

"I guess I can forgive that, considering where it all led in the end." She reached up and covered his mouth with hers. "What are we going to do to get rid of them?"

"I don't know," Draco groaned.

"Well, I can think of something that would see at least two of them running away as fast as they can." Ginny grinned nefariously.

"What might that be?"

With her wicked grin in place she slid down his body, trailing her mouth over his bare chest to his waist. It should have occurred to him what she was about to do, but he was so mesmerized by her touch that his brain had instantly disengaged. A cry of horrified disgust rose from below them just as her little pink tongue flicked out to touch his aching member. Reality rushed at him with force, and in a split second Draco had lifted Ginny off the floor and they were inside the suite again.

"Not out there," Draco explained as he placed her on her feet.

"Didn't they run away?"

"Your brother and Potter did, but Blaise was getting himself comfortable for the floor show."

She flushed bright crimson. "Oh…"

"If we stay in here long enough he'll get bored and move on," Draco said, glancing out the doors. He could just see Blaise sitting six floors below them and it didn't look like he was going anywhere in the near future.

"Do you think…" Ginny paused to bite her lip, and then almost ran to the bureau.

Several pieces of silky lingerie flew over her shoulder as she searched the drawer for whatever it was she was looking for.

"Ginny?"

"There they are!" She held up a scrap of black fabric with a look of triumph on her face.

"What are you going to do?" Draco asked cautiously. The last thing he wanted her to do right now was put on more clothes.

"I'm going to give your mate what he wants," she answered with a wide grin.

Draco's eyes opened wide with horror. "I don't think-"

"There's no point in keeping these-" She waved the black scrap at him. "-because the moment I put them on you'll only rip them off, so I may as well save time and get rid of them now."

"Get rid of them?" Draco's frown deepened. "Ginny, what are you doing exactly?"

"I'm giving him what he's wanted all along," she replied as she crossed the floor to the balcony doors.

Draco was too stunned to move for a few moments, but when he realized that Ginny was no longer inside he ran outside into the fresh air. She was leaning over the balcony, holding the black garment in her hand ready to drop it the six floors to the ground.

"Remember, Zabini, we have a deal," Ginny warned.

"Yeah, yeah, we have a deal," Blaise responded cheekily.

"Deal? What's the deal?" Draco demanded. He knew better than anyone that Blaise Zabini was a master at turning so called 'deals' around to his advantage.

"Never mind," Ginny replied absently.

Before he could stop her, Ginny let the item in her hand fall. Draco was floundering. Should he demand to know what she'd just done or should he charge downstairs and demand whatever it was that Ginny had just dropped down to Blaise? He'd never had to deal with anything like protecting a woman before. Even when they were officially courting there was always a Weasley brother to step in and do the protecting before he could react to any given situation.

"Crotch-less! You lucky bastard!" Blaise bellowed happily.

"Wh-what did you give him, Ginevra?" Draco inquired slowly.

"Oh, it was just a pair of knickers that my sisters-in-law thought you'd enjoy, but like I said before-"

"They wouldn't last long on," Draco finished for her in a whisper. "You gave them to Blaise?"

"We made a deal."

"What sort of deal?"

Ginny smiled at him as she moved to stand right in front of him. "Look… He's gone."

"Gone? You got him to leave?"

"It was just a matter of letting him think he was getting something special in return."

"And your knickers aren't special?"

"There was just one thing I didn't mention to him about those knickers-" Ginny glanced up at him from under her lashes. "I've never worn them."

Draco burst out laughing. "I love you, Mrs. Malfoy."

"I love you," Ginny whispered.

As their mouths met hungrily her robe slipped off her shoulders. If anyone decided to come back and spy on them now they'd be getting the full floor show, because Draco had no intention of stopping until he was fully satisfied.

Fin

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks to Rainpuddle13 for her wonderful beta skills!