Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Warren by xelan
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Warren

xelan

Quick intro: Ralph S. wrote a drabble called Drabblet n!-2 on Seel'vor's group. It basically involved 'The Power He Knows Not' and clapping. It ended with Ginny gasping due to something Harry did. I continue from there.

Disclaimer: I own nothing you recognize. Ralph S. started this thought.

Drabblet n!-2 - Hidden Talents

Harry scoffed at the redhead. "You think that's something? Try this!" And Harry began to whistle Rule Britannia.

Instantly, Snape, Dumbledore, Filch, Umbridge, Ron, Ginny, Molly, Draco, and every single Death Eater dropped to their knees screaming until their brains simply shut down due to massive amounts of pain.

Hermione was most perplexed as people she thought were their friends lay on the ground as if dead. However, she stood by her Harry's side; her wand was still at the ready as she kept any eye open for additional aggressors.

Professor McGonagall, quite pleased about all the Death Eaters being down, was also quite concerned. "Mister Potter, what have you done now?"

Harry shrugged. "Still not quite sure why, Professor, but whenever I whistle that particular song, anyone who wishes me harm seems to experience excruciating pain. At least, that's what I gathered after I discovered it while staying with the Dursleys."

Minerva's mouth was pinched tight as she glared down at the Headmaster. His ears were leaking blood. "Very interesting, Mister Potter. As you might imagine, while it was not the best whistling performance I've ever heard, I thought it was quite passable." She turned to look at Hermione. "Don't you agree, Miss Granger?" she asked.

Hermione hesitated and cleared her throat."That's Missus Potter, Ma'am. And yes, I thought it was quite lovely. Very stirring."

"Ah! My apologies, Miss Gran-err-Missus Potter." Minerva smiled at her two favorite student and then summoned all the unconscious bastards' and bitches' wands and magically restrained each and every one of them up. Having completed her task, she turned to Mister Potter once more and with a raised eyebrow asked, "Is that all of your unexplained hidden talents or are there still more?"

Harry actually looked a little embarrassed. He looked at Hermione for a second and she plugged her ears tightly. "Only one more, Ma'am."

With a twinkle in her eye, the elder witch gestured with her hand for him to continue. She conjured ear muffs for herself just be safe. It turned out to be an unnecessary precaution.

Harry snapped his fingers on both hands simultaneously. Suddenly, there was a shriek from all single, beautiful women within earshot. Well, at least any single beautiful women with any desire at all for Harry Potter. They all chucked off their robes and ran racing to Harry intent to kiss, lick, grope and fondle
him and utterly mad in their need to have him reciprocate.

Before they could reach their target, Hermione stunned the lot of them.

McGonagall twitched her lip, clearly amused. It was an impressive feat to stun so many in such a short amount of time. "I assume that means you don't intend to share?"

Blushing, Hermione admitted, "No, no. I'm willing to share, but there's a process for these things; tryouts and resumés and such. I'll start accepting resumés and scheduling tryouts once they've woken up." She winked at her mentor. "Only the best for my husband and me."

"Ah, wonderful idea. That explains a great deal." McGonagall said before turning to go and floo the authorities.