Unofficial Portkey Archive

Needs by litfreak89
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Needs

litfreak89

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

A/N: This was supposed to be a one-shot when I posted it on FF, but due to requests, I extended it. I was going to end with Chapter 1 on here, but I'm running into the same problems. I hope you like the rest of the story.

Ginny Weasley was beyond pissed. How dare Harry-Fucking-Potter leave her for that good for nothing whore of a bookworm?! She growled and adjusted her clothes, jumped off the bed, and headed towards the door, ready to give the two a piece of her mind! However, another flurry of red blocked her path.

"Ron! What the hell are you doing up here?"

"Ginny, I heard what happened between you and Harry. Hermione and I were coming up here to look for him when…it…happened." His ears reddened. "How long has he and Hermione been fucking around?"

Ginny shrugged. "It was news to me. He told me he'd be back for me, and I had no reason to doubt him." Then, "Wait! It was all your fault! If you hadn't left them alone for so long, they wouldn't have…!"

Ron sputtered. "Hang on just a damned minute! Don't you pin this on me! I left, but I was secure in the fact that Hermione was in love with me!"

"Did you give her a choice?"

"What?"

"When you left, did you give her a choice? You or Harry?"

"Umm…Yeah?"

"Brilliant, Ron. I think it's pretty obvious whom she chose, isn't it?" Ginny passed by her brother and stalked down the stairs to find her family…or another warm body. She didn't much care at the moment. Ron, however, knew exactly whom he was going to about Hermione Granger. He was going to see the one woman who could take care of everything: his mother. However, he needed to wait a few days; after losing Fred, Molly would be in no condition to hear about Ron's love troubles. He'd give her time, then he'd talk to her. Ron wasn't entirely selfish.

"Professor?" McGonagall turned to see Harry and Hermione walk up to her. Hand in hand? She smiled at the familiarity between the two.

"Mr. Potter, Miss Granger. You should be in bed; what can I do for you?"

Harry glanced over to Hermione. "Well, we're not exactly welcome in Gryffindor Towers anymore, Professor McGonagall, and we were hoping to find somewhere else to sleep for tonight."

The headmistress was surprised. "Not welcome? And why-" She stopped as the two raised their clasped hands. "Weasleys?"

They grinned as they nodded. "Ron and Ginny aren't exactly pleased, and we figured we'd make it easier on everyone and just find somewhere else."

McGonagall nodded. "While I don't exactly approve of you two staying together, you haven't exactly stayed apart this year, have you?" At the shakes of their heads, she continued, "Why don't you two go stay in the DADA professor's quarters? They haven't been claimed yet." The professor led the students to their new bedroom and waved them off at the stairs. When she was gone, Harry turned to Hermione.

"Seems sort of appropriate, doesn't it?"

"What's that?"

"Where we're staying. I mean, I did just kill the Dark Lord, and now…"

Hermione laughed. "Come on, Harry. You're tired. Have you eaten?"

Once the couple entered the bedroom, Harry gulped. "I'm not exactly hungry, Hermione." He turned to her. "Look, I'm really sorry about the whole Ginny situation. Although it took both of us to do what we did, she caught me at my lowest and jumped me. I truly did imagine you the entire time."

Hermione wrapped her arms around him. "Harry, the only thing that hurt was your distance after Ron returned. It's like you took what you needed from me, and that sex was just one more thing I was good for."

Harry looked at her in alarm. "Hermione, no! I just didn't want to hurt Ron."

"Hurt Ron?"

"Well…It seemed as if you and Ron had this thing going sixth year, and he surely was pissed when you chose to stay with me in the tent."

Hermione laughed. "Like I was going to leave you? Ron was a passing fancy for me; I imagined myself falling for him, but we're too different."

"But you kissed him!" Harry hurt, remembering the scene from the battle.

"And you just bloody shagged Ginny not thirty minutes ago, but I'm still here with you! Harry, I think we were just uncomfortable with the idea that you and I could actually be together. We felt safe as friends, but this love that we have between us will never be satisfied with just friendship."

Harry pulled her closer and buried his nose in her hair. "I agree. Hey, I have an idea!"

"What's that?"

"Let's take a shower. I have to get Ginny off of me before I can do anything with you."

Hermione answered him by dragging him to the shower in the room beside the bedroom. Turning on the shower, Hermione grabbed his shirt. "I couldn't agree more. Harry Potter, you took a lot from me that night in the tent. I was determined to get you back after you defeated Voldemort, even after I heard you and Ginny going at it like rabbits tonight." Kissing him lightly on the mouth, she muttered, "Ginny Weasley doesn't love you like I do." Hermione pulled off Harry's shirt, kissing his chest as she pulled the article over his head.

As steam from the shower surrounded them, Harry leaned in, kissing Hermione's neck, determined to make this time more enjoyable than their first. "Hermione, I wanted to rip Ron's bloody neck from his body when you kissed him. I felt like he'd stolen you from me." Pulling back to look her in the eyes, he grinned. "I just went and took my anger out on more worthy opponents, figuring I could take care of Ron later." Harry pulled Hermione's shirt off and unclasped her bra quickly, leaning back in to nibble on her neck before biting down a little more harshly, drawing a guttural moan from his companion.

"Harry, I want you now!"

Quickly, the two dropped their pants and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water wash over their filthy, grime-covered bodies as they continued their exploration of each other. Hermione reached down and grabbed Harry's aching member, smiling as she felt it pulse in her hand.

"Anxious, are we?" At that, she knelt down and kissed the tip before taking her tongue and licking his cock from the tip all the way down to the base where her other hand was cupping his balls. After playing there a while, she trailed back up the vein under his cock with her tongue and surprised Harry by taking his member into her mouth, sucking him like one of the Sugar Quills she was so fond of.

"Gods, Hermione! If you don't stop…" Harry leaned back against the wall of the shower, knowing his end was near.


The only indication Hermione gave that she had heard him was her pulling back and allowing her tongue to trace tantalizing patterns on the tip of his dick. Soon, he couldn't take it any more.

"Fuck, Hermione! I'm cumming!" he yelled as ropes of semen shot into her waiting mouth, surprising the girl with the amount, but because of her surprise, she could do nothing but swallow.

Hermione stood once he had finished and kissed him, allowing him to taste himself on her lips. "How was that, Harry?"

Harry's legs were threatening to give out on him, but he stood firm. "You've been studying, Miss Granger."

"I didn't learn that from books, Mr. Potter. It's amazing, you know."

"What's that?"

"The brain, the images it can conjure up when left alone. I let mine go many nights, imagining what I'd do to you once I got you alone again." Hermione smiled seductively.

Harry returned the grin and backed Hermione up against the wall. "My turn." Kneeling, Harry kissed the patch of brown, curly hair just above Hermione's glistening folds. His lips continued on their journey, marking territory down one thigh and back up the other. Sticking his tongue out, the wizard tentatively touched Hermione's lower lips, barely grazing them, but causing her to buck against him all the same.

"More," she panted. "I want more!"

"As you wish," he replied, letting his tongue shoot out and devour her clit, giving her no warning whatsoever. Hermione screamed in pleasure and surprise, almost cumming immediately. Harry reached up and inserted a crooked finger into her, exploring new territory as he teased her with his mouth. He was learning, just as she was. Harry Potter was many things, but an experienced man was not one of them. However, he seemed to find the right spot because suddenly Hermione bucked up against him and her walls clenched around his finger, soaking it and filling his mouth with her juices. He lapped up all he could, loving the musty taste of his lover.

Hermione could barely stand on her own, so Harry stood and wrapped his arms around her, reveling in the feeling. "Let's actually get clean, shall we? We have all night to finish learning." At Hermione's nod, the two finished their shower, taking the time to pay special attention to certain areas while cleaning each other. They fell into bed a while later, surprisingly asleep in a matter of minutes. The long day had worn them out, both physically and emotionally, and they could explore each other after they had rested and recharged.

Ron woke up ill and irate, which was not how he had expected to feel the morning after defeating Voldemort. He was supposed to wake up with Hermione Granger beside him…or on top of him…or under him. He didn't bloody care! But no, she had to go fuck Potter while they were supposed to be hunting horcruxes!

Throwing the covers off of him, he looked over to where he had finally found a bed. Charlie was lying just a few feet from him, still asleep on a mattress someone had transfigured. Bill and Fleur lay cuddled under a blanket on the other side of the classroom where the Weasleys had bedded down for the night. Ron craned his head, hoping to catch a glimpse of his parents, but they were nowhere in sight. George, though, caught his eye.

"So, Ron, when did you get in?"

Ron walked over to his brother, who was lying on his back staring at the ceiling. "About one this morning. I…uh…was with Hermione and Harry, but they don't exactly want me around right now." He bit out this last part.

George was anything but stupid. "What? Life not perfect now that Voldemort's dead?" he sat up and looked at his brother. "Thought you could just get back here and be a hero? God forbid you didn't get some pussy last night!"

The younger Weasley stepped back. "Whoa, George! Listen, he was my brother too, and I miss him…"

"Then why are you complaining about Harry and Hermione? Let them go for a while, and be with your own family! We're hurting, Ron! I don't see what's so hard to understand about that for you and Ginny! I still haven't seen her since she ran off to find Harry yesterday."

"Where's Mum and Dad?"

"Looking for Ginny and Percy. They want all of us together for a while until everything settles down."

Ron sat down beside George. "Look, mate, I'm sorry. I know this is harder on you than all of us. I'll put my troubles to the side for now."

George nodded. "We have to, Ron. Mum and Dad need us right now; they're not doing well at all."

"Harder, Harry! Oh, Merlin, yes! Shi-oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Hermione grabbed Harry's ass and held him inside of her as her walls clenched around his throbbing member, pulling him deeper with each shudder.

Harry was close, but he was determined to make Hermione orgasm one more time. He felt her arms drop, and he pulled out, ignoring her complaints. He lay down beside her, and pulled her own top of him.

"Now, you dirty girl, it's your turn." Hermione grinned and kissed Harry, lifting her hips to find his stiff member. She reached down and grabbed him, maneuvering him into her glistening folds. Just as his head entered her, she smiled again and sat down roughly, enjoying hearing Harry's moans join hers as his girth filled her once again.

Harry reached down and found her sensitive button, playing with it roughly because he knew with the way she was riding him, he wouldn't last long at all.

Obviously, the two would have a rough and tumble relationship because they just could not get into the slow and steady rhythm of lovemaking; they had tried, and nothing had turned them on until it had gotten rougher. Not that Hermione had minded, but she was going to have a hard time covering up all the love bites Harry had left all over her body.

"Come on, Hermione. Fuck me like the dirty girl you are!" Harry reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples roughly until she screamed in orgasm again, finally milking his dick of his own release.

The two collapsed, breathing heavily beside each other before looking at the clock. Deciding that they were finally starving, they took a quick shower (quick being a relative term) and put on some more clothes that Hermione had found in her beaded bag.

Walking into the Great Hall, Harry immediately took stock of those in attendance, relaxing only after seeing no red hair. He and Hermione took seats at the Gryffindor table, noticing that the bodies had been removed during the night.

"We really need to go see Andromeda and Teddy today. I know she's beside herself about all that's happened, after losing Ted, Tonks, and Remus." Harry felt a familiar prickle behind his eyes.

Hermione grabbed his hand. "We can go. Let's get some food in our stomachs and let someone know where we'll be. I want to see Teddy anyway."

Harry smiled at Hermione and nodded before looking at the table in front of them. McGonagall had obviously tried to make everything seem as normal as possible, despite the destruction around them. Food appeared on the platters in front of them, and they began eating.

"The house-elves don't even get time off…" Hermione grumbled.

"Love, maybe this is their way of helping. They're tied to this school; they can only do what they're told right now."

Hermione grudgingly nodded, letting it go for now. The two looked up as two others sat across from them.

"Morning, you two. Nice of you to join us." Neville grinned at Harry and Hermione.

"What are you on about? It's only…" Harry looked at his pocket watch, and his eyes widened, "twelve?! Holy shit!"

Hermione's eyes widened. "But, in our room…" Then she bit off the rest of her sentence, realizing what she'd given away."

Luna smiled. "I knew you two were sharing a room. You have an ethereal glow about you. Had it, actually, when you found me at Malfoy Mansion, but the Wrackspurts were toying with it, trying to cover it up."

Neville looked between the two. "You two? Really now? I thought you two were with the Weasleys! I mean, Ginny has talked about `her Harry' coming back for her since you left last summer!"

Harry put his head in his hands. "Don't remind me. And for the record, we're not exactly on speaking terms with Ron and Ginny at the moment, and if I know Ron, Mrs. Weasley will know very soon!"

Neville nodded. "So, you're happy?"

Both teens nodded. Hermione replied, "Extremely."

Luna grinned. "Well, then. That's all that matters, right?"

Harry looked at Hermione. "After the year we've had, I can't argue with you there, Luna." Looking back at the couple across from them, he smirked. "You two?"

A blush colored Neville's face. "Ah, yeah. Since the beginning of the year, but when she disappeared, I almost went crazy. If those bloody Carrows and Snape hadn't been here, I'd have left!"

"Plus," Luna continued, "we're together now, right Neville?"

Neville grinned and whispered, "McGonagall is letting us stay in the Head Dorms."

Harry laughed. "I've always liked McGonagall. We're in the DADA professor's quarters." Then he looked at his watch again. "Speaking of, if you see her, could you tell her that Hermione and I have gone to visit Andromeda Tonks and Teddy? We should be back by tonight. If not, we'll owl or send a Patronus."

The other couple nodded and watched as Harry and Hermione left. Luna smiled dreamily. "Apparently sex is good for getting rid of Wrackspurts!"

Neville shook his head. "No, sex between two who have been fighting their feelings for as long as those two have is good for anything!"

Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.2.7

-->