Unofficial Portkey Archive

Always Flawed by theweirdgirl
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Always Flawed

theweirdgirl

Chapter Seven

"All this time I can't believe I couldn't see,
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me.
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems,
Got to open my eyes to everything."

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

A bony hand stopped me short of going up the stairs to the tower. I turned around and looked him in the eye.

"Yes?"

"You're serious?"

"No. I just enjoy having you come up to me and talk to me in the broad daylight. Of course, you ponce!"

He smirked. I've been dying to wipe that feral grin off his face since my first year. Tonight's my chance.

"Blaise is looking for you."

I nodded. He turned on his heel and left. I headed back down to the dungeons and waited for Blaise to grace me with his charming presence. I called out his name through the portrait. The door swung open. Before I could wipe the smile off my face, I was on the floor.

"You bloody bint!" I screamed.

I jumped back up, but it was no use. I was surrounded by Parkinson and her team of Slytherin sluts.

"What are you going to do? Go running to the Dream Team?" Pansy snickered.

The other girls laughed in unison.

"If you've already forgotten, which I'm sure you have, the humiliating defeat of yours truly, shall I give you a reminder?"

"Tramp."

"I'm stunned by your extensively witty repertoire. Please don't hurt me with your words," I cried mockingly.

She bared her teeth in what I would think as a menacing way. Only, I found it somewhat humorous.

"I would hate to deduct points from my own house," a voice drawled.

"But-"

"No buts. All of you. Get to where you need to be. Weasley, follow along."

We did as he stated. As I brushed past Pansy, she glared.

"This is far from over," she threatened.

"Charmed, I'm sure."

I walked behind Draco a few steps, lest we be seen together and suspicions rouse.

"You said Blaise was waiting for me."

"He is. In Gryffindor."

"Why-"

I stopped short, knowing exactly why he was in there.

"You could've told me, you know."

"And miss all the action? No thanks."

"Wanker."

"Glad to see you've noticed."

I rolled my eyes. After a while, Malfoy begins to grow on you. I don't know. Maybe I just fell down too hard.

"Here we are. Could you tell my partner to come?"

"I'm sure he is, right about now."

Why do I say such stupid things aloud? He smirked his bloody smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. He'll be down… soon."

I muttered the password and headed up the boys' dormitory. Without knocking, I opened the door. Merlin, I wish Pansy had hurt me enough to make me blind, deaf or at least unconscious.

"Gin!" Colin yelled frantically, trying to cover up his rude bits.

"Er- Go back to your… erm… ministrations. Malfoy's waiting for you outside. And- yep. Bye."

I all but ran from the room. I heard Blaise cackling inside the room and a sharp smacking sound. Bloody fantastic. Now I have to Obliviate myself. Never will this be mentioned. Oh, Merlin… Where's my wand when I need it? I plopped down onto the Common room couch and waited until Blaise came down, hopefully after a long, long shower. In a matter of moments, he sauntered out like he owned the school and sat next to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Agh! Get it off! I don't want to know where your hand has been!"

He laughed and dangled his hand dangerously close to me, tauntingly.

"Come on, Gin. We have to finish the project on the rubber ducky, remember?"

"How about I do it and you take all of the credit? Doesn't that sound good?"

"How am I to learn, then? I want to know more about the ducky. Fascinating."

"Then you do it. The essay, I mean."

"How about no. This is a group effort. There's no I in team."

"There's a me and I'm taking it."

"Weaslette. As fun as this is, we've got to get this done. I've used both a cleaning and freshening spell. Can we get on with it?"

I looked at him warily.

"I still can't believe you walked in on us."

"Trying to forget here."

"I'm hungry. Let's go to the kitchen and grab a quick snack. I'm mighty hungry after such a good-"

"Alright! I get it!"

"I knew you would."

We walked up to the kitchen, side by side.

"So, Gin. You like Malfoy."

"I do not! What gave you such a preposterous idea? I don't like his silvery blonde hair. Or his bright eyes," I sputtered indignantly.

"I meant as a friend, but apparently, your subconscious knows something. Ginny likes Draco! Ginny likes Draco!" he sang.

"Shut up!"

I was blushing by now. I did not like that ferret. I take back saying that he grew on me.

"Sod it. I don't need this."

I turned on my heel, but was stopped by Blaise.

"I'm sorry Gin. I won't do it anymore."

I sighed.

"Ginny likes Draco!"

I turned my back towards him once again and began to walk.

"I swear! That was my last time!"

**********

I yawned. I was utterly fatigued. I had eaten two chicken strips and a buttered roll with Blaise before excusing myself to the restroom and purging it up. I cast a freshening charm before leaving the restroom. I bid Blaise good night and headed up to the Gryffindor towers, straight to the girls' lavatory. I peeled off my clothes and stepped onto the scale. 124.87043 pounds. Not bad after only three weeks. I checked the bathroom mirror. I didn't look any skinnier. I surely don't feel any skinnier. Maybe the scale's broken. I'm still the same weight. I sighed heavily before glancing over at the clock.

"Bloody hell!"

It was 10:27. I had but three minutes to get to the Room of Requirement. I pulled on my clothes and ran like the wind. As I turned the corner, I heard a deep voice.

"You're late."

"I know. I'm sorry. I-"

"No excuses. You made the meeting. Not I. I expect you to keep them."

I shuffled my feet and looked down on the floor guiltily. I heard his heave a sigh.

"No matter. You're here now. Shall we? I've made the liberty of starting."

He opened the door to reveal a large mahogany bed with Slytherin green Romanian silk sheets. There was also a cherry wood chiffonier on the side, holding a vanilla scented candle.

"Wow," I murmured to myself.

He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," he motioned.

I did as I was told.

"Put your arms around my neck."

I did so.

"Kiss me."

So I dipped my head to taste what was uniquely his. There was a quaint flavor of something familiar…

"Peanut NME's?"

"Only the best."

I giggled before kissing him again with a renewed vigor. I guess I was trying to lessen the thought of what was going to happen. Namely me losing my virginity to Mal- Draco. He kissed his way down my neck to my collarbone, all the way to where my nonexistent cleavage lies. I became really self-conscious about my body. What if he found me lacking? How mortifying… I tried to cover myself up and use what was left of my modesty, but he would have none of it. Where did my blouse go? I could've sworn I had it on…

His mouth began to suckle on my nipple through the fabric of the bra and I gasped in what I can guess as shock and pleasure. It felt so good. I pressed his head closer and arched my back.

"Oh, my," I moaned.

His clever fingers played with the other nipple, heightening the sensations coursing through my body. I clenched my teeth, trying not to scream. Slowly, he continued the path down my belly. I can't believe that he just kissed my fat stomach…

I realized it a second too late. His lips were already around the erect bud. Where the hell were my skirt and knickers? They're supposed to protect me from such things!

"Oh fuck me silly," I muttered as my hips grinded into his mouth.

He was licking a trail from the newly deflowered orifice and my clit. His tongue swirled inside me, giving me heart attacks.

"Please…"

I wasn't exactly sure what I was begging for.

"… Contraceptus," I heard him murmur.

I'm guessing birth control. Slowly, he pushed himself into me. In barely a split second, I felt a searing pain as if he ripped me apart. I could tell that he was trying to hold back while glaring maliciously at me.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

I shrugged through my tears. What a way to go, Gin…

**********

An hour or so later, I came out, feeling sated. My body was sore, but it was a good kind of pain. I was too tired to even shower. I set my alarm so I could get up earlier to shower in the morning. Hopefully, my bones will feel like they've grown back again.


-->