Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sex-Ed by Citrus587
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sex-Ed

Citrus587

Sex-Ed

Challenge

Title - Any title you like

Pairings - Draco/Ginny

Rating - R or NC 17

Category - Humour/Romance

I originally started this story ages ago. Then I lost my muse and any creative thoughts in general. Now, I've switched majors and my muse has returned! So, I am going to edit the first four chapters so I can fix all the mistakes I missed and have now caught after blowing off the dust.

This does not go along with books 6 and 7. I started writing this long before it came out, and I don't really see a need to go back a change it!

I hope that you like the changes if you've read this already, and if you haven't, I hope that you enjoy it!

----

Somehow, the Great Hall transformed in a matter of hours. At breakfast, it had been the same as it had been for the last six years Ginny had been there. Now, two hours later, it was set up with stadium seating and huge chalkboards. She still could not believe that such a class had come to Hogwarts.

"Hello, class. Welcome to sexual education," Professor McGonagall began.

Ginny smirked at the blonde sitting next to her, Luna. They had become best friends throughout the years and could now almost read each other's thoughts. As such, Luna knew that Ginny was thinking of McGonagall having sex with a man. Luna found it just as ridiculous as Ginny.

"This class will be taught by myself and Professor Snape," she continued.

It seemed from the reaction of the class that no one had noticed Snape sulking off to the side. Bursts of laughter could be heard around the room as the students stared at Snape, wondering what exactly he could add to the topic of sex. Snape sneered at the class, which did not deter the students from snickering at his expense.

"This class is mandatory for every sixth and seventh year, due to your apparent knowledge, or lack there of, regarding this subject."

Everyone whispered at the mention of the past. Last year, there had been a scandal involving an underground game that the students had. The game involved colored bracelets and points for different sexual acts. Unfortunately, the rampant sexual escapades led to rampant sexually transmitted diseases. Madam Pomfrey had run out of her stores of desino prurigo, which tested for syphilis. From whom the STD had originated, no one knew.

"You will learn about both the female and male aspects of sex, and other things concerning you. To begin, are there any questions?"

Seamus Finnegan was the first to raise his hand. "Is it true men get hard-ons from eating oysters?"

McGonagall answered this question as well, as had yet to move from the far left side of the platform he and McGonagall were standing on. Apparently, he was going to try to blend in with the black chalkboard behind him.

"It is believed that certain chemicals found in the oyster do affect a male more so than a female. Any other questions?"

This time Lavender Brown was called on.

"Why is that all guys think about is sex?"

"Professor Snape," McGonagall said, clearly not letting him get out of his duties, "why don't you answer this one?"

He scowled at his counterpart, and gave Lavender a death stare before he began to answer her question.

"Because that is how a male is made. His hormones are more active then those of females," he ground out. He then drew his lips into a tight line and wrinkles littered his face. Such a sight caused Ginny to chuckle, since he looked like he was ready to explode at any second.

Professor McGonagall saw Snape's face and decided that the Q & A session for today would be best if closed.

"All right. Enough questions for today. We will be setting you up in partners now. Each pair will investigate different potions. You will also have to ask your partner questions and record their answers on the parchment we give you when we give you your partner. The answers will not be seen by us, so do not be embarrassed. The parchments are spelled to present the next question when you have answered the first truthfully. You must answer all the questions to pass. We have a piece of parchment with each of your names written on it. When there is a green mark next to your name, you will not have to retake this class. If you have a red mark, you and your partner will have to retake the class. Is that understood?"

McGonagall went around the room, pairing people together. She got to Ginny and gave her a sympathetic look, which made the sixth year's stomach twist into knots.

"Miss Weasley and Mister Malfoy," she called out.

Amazingly, the first to voice their objections was neither of the offending people in the pair. It was instead Ron Weasley, who was already sitting next to his partner, Luna Lovegood.

"Professor! That's not fair! Malfoy hates Ginny!"

"Mister Weasley, as you are not involved with this situation, you will hold your tongue. And for your outburst, Gryffindor will lose five points," Snape said, always happy to take points away from Gryffindor.

Draco sat in his seat, looking bored as always. He not even bothered to make any attempt to move.

"I think he wants you to go to him, Gin," Luna suggested.

"Oh, I know he does, but it's going to be a bloody long project if he thinks that he's not going to do anything," Ginny scowled.

She got up, and walked over to Draco. She sat next to him and set down all her stuff.

"What time did you want to meet, Malfoy?" she asked. Up to this point, Ginny had done very well in school. She was actually top of her class, but no one took much notice, like they did Hermoine. That said, she refused to let her downfall be sex ed with Malfoy.

"Why don't you just do the project, make up the answers, and report back to me?" he suggested lamely, still not looking up.

Ginny lifted his chin roughly, but Draco couldn't help but notice the lightness of her hands.

"Not a chance in hell, Malfoy. Meet me tomorrow, at 3 o'clock by the rocks over looking the lake. I'll -"

"I can't. I have to be somewhere else," Draco interrupted.

"Right. If you have a good excuse, we'll figure something out. Well? Out with it!"

When the only response she received was a stare, she continued.

"Now, as I was saying. I'll pick up the books on the..," she trailed off to look at her notes, "STD's. The only thing you have to bring is the piece of parchment with your questions on it. Okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she got up and walked out of the classroom, leaving Draco staring at the table in her wake.

**

Ginny heard rustling behind her. Her ears perked up and she lifted her eyes of the book she was reading. She turned to find herself looking at Draco's knees.

"Nice of you to join me, Malfoy. Only, what? Half an hour late?" Ginny said, as she craned her neck to look him in the eyes.

"I'm bloody here, aren't I? Let's get this over with," he said begrudgingly.

"Well, we can start with the questions first, or with the research. If you want my opinion -"

"Not really," Draco interjected.

"We should do the questions first. Then we can go and research on our own, and then compile the data together. That way we get the most amount of work down with the least amount of time actually spent together," she finished breathlessly.

"Fine. Whatever," he said, as he pulled out his parchment with the questions on it. "Would you like to ask first, or shall I?"

"You can ask first," she said almost perkily. Ginny had always heard that optimism was contagious, so she hoped that if she put on her best smile and acted happy, maybe Draco would catch on and stop looking like would rather be at the bottom of the lake.

"Question one: `What do you consider the most attractive features of a man?'"

Ginny was surprised at the question. She had expected questions like, "What is you mother's name?" She had not expected questions that she'd actually have to put some thought into wording.

"I think that a man's most attractive feature is his sense of humor. Opps, guess that means you're out of the running, Malfoy. I'll have to find another husband."

"As if I'd ever debase myself by allowing myself to marry someone so below my class," Draco snapped back, not missing a beat.

Ginny bit her tongue. The longer they stood here trading insults, the longer it would take to get the assignment done.

"Just write down my answer, Malfoy." He did so, and the parchment glowed green.

"Your question is: What do you most want to know about women?"

"Why they have such an obsession with shoes," he replied nonchalantly.

Ginny scribble down his answer, although Draco noticed her handwriting was anything but a scribble. It was possibly even better than his, which irked him. When the paper glowed green, he looked for the next question.

"Weasley, you have to answer what it was that I wanted to know most about women."

Draco rolled his eyes. He didn't really care to know why women had an obsession with shoes, but it was something that he never understood.

"You can't always find clothes that fit the way you want, but shoes always fit the way you want. Find shoes in the right size, and it's hard to make your feet look bad." Her tone of voice implied that such an answer should have been evident.

When the paper glowed green, Ginny read the next question. Her mouth became drier with every word she read.

"Weasley, I haven't got all day. I have quidditch practice soon, so I'd appreciate it if you would ask the question. Or have you forgotten how to read?" he mocked.

"What do you find most attractive about me?" she asked, her voice unwavering. She responded well to challenges.

He almost wish that he hadn't required her to ask the question. He was not immune to the normal urges a seventeen year old boy had, and it was for this reason that he knew the youngest Weasley had grown into very sultry sixteen year old. Her body had filled in at the right places. Draco, however, was loathe to let her know that he had noticed her growth.

"You, attractive?" he scoffed. The stare he received for his comment was one that would have made other grown men cry. He merely stared back. What seemed to be minutes later, he relented.

"You have a very generous chest, Weasley."

She paled. She had not expected him to answer so bluntly. It took a minute for her to regain her composure, but she eventually righted herself, and wrote down his answer. The faint green light glowed once again. She passed the paper to Draco.

McGonagall's handwriting appeared on the paper once again.

"This will be the last exercise for this worksheet. In order for you to truly know what it feels like to be kissed, place one toffee in your mouth. This will allow to watch you and your partner kiss. The spell will wear off after a few moments."

"What does it say?" Ginny asked, peering over Draco's shoulder. Then she looked at the pink and blue wrapped toffees that appeared out of thin air on.

"Like I don't know what it feels like to be kissed," Draco muttered under his breath.

"I'm not failing because of you, Malfoy," Ginny said.

She unwrapped his toffee and plopped it into his mouth before his could protest. She did the same and placed her hands on either side of his face and forcefully brought his mouth to hers. The moment their lips connected, she saw herself kissing him from the side, yet still felt the sensation on her lips. She brought her hands to her lips, trying to ignore the warm-and-fuzzy feeling that was spreading through her stomach.

She went to pull away, and as soon as their lips stopped touching, she fell back into her body. Draco leaned forward and grasped her lips in another kiss, before getting up and heading toward the quidditch pitch.

He left her, gasping for air, staring after him. Studying with him was never going to be the same.

----

Sorry, the ending wasn't as great as I had hoped, but that's the way the ball rolls. Review if you please. Makes me happy. :)

I might go on, but for right now, that's the end.

-->