Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sex-Ed by Citrus587
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sex-Ed

Citrus587

Sex-Ed

Chapter 2

Here it is. Originally, this started out as a one shot. I wrote the first chapter and could not leave it so open. So, I've continued on.

After having recently relocated my muse, I've decided to continue the story after revising the first four chapters that I have already written. Please let me know what you think! Also, any ideas, I'd be happy to hear!

Thanks to: Firei, blissfulxsin, creme_de_lilac, WhiteChocolate, Gianfared, Doobiesli, Dragonsangel68, Magica, Beccs for reviewing!

Lights! Camera! Action!

-----

With all the sixth and seventh years in the Great Hall at the same time, it was difficult to hush the students over the hum of their reverberating voices. McGonagall had to resort to using the sonorus charm to get them to settle down.

"Welcome back, class. I trust you have all been hard at work on your projects," Professor McGonagall said, staring at the class in front of her.

She received a murmur from the class. Some were sounds of affirmation and some weren't, but she didn't need to know that.

"Yes, well. Today we will be talking about using contraceptives, for those of you who are active," McGonagall said seriously.

So seriously, in fact, it was funny.

"So, what are some forms of contraceptives?" she asked, looking around the classroom. A few hands shot up, and she got some interesting answers.

"No, Seamus, pulling out before you `release' is not a reliable form, especially among teenagers. Teenage boys are prone to letting themselves go before they expect to, which makes `withdrawal' an insufficient method."

His face went pale and he slumped in his seat. A blush rose to his cheeks and he wouldn't look at any of the girls in the class.

It was no wonder why to Ginny, as she knew he was the male slut of Hogwarts. If that was the method he used, he was going to get some howlers from his Grandmum soon.

After McGonagall had exhausted all the answers the class could come up with, she looked to Snape to explain the most common forms of contraception for men. Reluctantly, he pulled down the first board and started to explain the options.

"Basically the only male contraceptive out there is a condom. You should put it on prior to any contact between your sexual organs and your partners. This method should be used in conjunction with another method, which Professor McGonagall will explain about next." Snape finished icily.

Ginny had no idea that the topic of sex could be so boring. Not that she knew much about from firsthand experience, but after growing up with her brothers, it was impossible not to pick up on their humor and knowledge. When Ginny thought further, she concluded that the only possible way for Snape to talk about sex would be in a dull, monotonous tone, because any other might imply that he knew more about the topic than what she had previously thought.

"Well, thank you for that concise answer, Professor," McGonagall huffed. She had barely sat down in the chair off to the side before he had finished his so-called lecture.

"The market for female contraceptives is a much more diverse. Most commonly use `Nulo Concepto.' This method is recommended to be used in conjunction with a condom, as it works differently on all females and does not prevent the spreading of STDs."

"There is also something called an `Emergency Pill.' This is a pill that the female would use the morning after intercourse, and there is a high chance of pregnancy. This is not to be used as a contraceptive on its own, as it is a drug and has mild side effects," McGonagall reinforced. "There are many other contraceptives, but this information will be presented by a group later in the class. The three methods we have just mentioned are the most widely used and have the lowest rates of pregnancy."

"Now, we have arranged another small project to go along with the larger one with each pair is assigned. This project will be done in the same pairs you have previously been assigned."

With a wave of her wand, a box appeared in front of every male.

"The instructions are in the box. If you have any questions, Professor Snape will be available to answer them," the female professor finished, dismissing the class with a wave of her hand.

"Weasley," Draco said, pulling her over to the side as she walked out the door, "We'll work on this Wednesday. I can be there by one o'clock."

With that he walked away. He didn't say good bye or wait to see if she was available. He just turned around and walked off toward the dungeons. Ginny could hear the tension in his voice. An afternoon all alone with Draco. She was looking forward to it.

**

"Late again, Malfoy," Ginny said, not looking up from her book. "And you set the time. Didn't you mother teach you any manners?"

"Shove it. Let's get this over with," he said, sitting down. As he opened the box, he pulled out a piece of paper. As he read the instructions, he became more and more skeptical. This had to be a joke.

"Well, Malfoy? What are the instructions? Or have you forgotten how to read?" Ginny asked mockingly.

"We have to practice using the contraceptives," he said as he pulled out banana. "You have to put the condom on this," he continued.

She looked it at in shock. Quickly, Ginny collected herself and pulled two condoms out of the box and placed one in front of him.

"I already know how to put one on, Weasley. I'm sure you could use the practice, so you do two," Mafloy sneered imperiously.

"Just put one on, Malfoy. You're probably a little out of practice. Two condoms, two people; they probably gave us two for a reason, meaning you have to do one," Ginny snapped at him.

Everything was an uphill battle with this guy, she thought. She didn't think that even the kiss that he had given her a week ago could make up for his stubbornness.

Of course, it was a bloody good kiss.

Ginny was brought back to the task at hand as he let out a loud, dejected sigh. He put the condom on with no problems. After watching him complete the task, she felt pretty confident in being able to do it herself.

She went to repeat Draco's actions. Only for her, the thing kept rolling back up again, thus turning the condom red. She turned the condom over, and tried again. With every unsuccessful attempt, her face got more and more red. How had he done this with such ease? she thought exasperatedly.

Draco seized her hands with his and manipulated her fingers to grasp the condom. He then place the condom over the banana a gently rolled it down the length of the banana. The condom unraveled all the way and didn't roll up, thankfully. The condom turned green.

Draco let his hands linger a second longer than he should have, but she didn't make a move to break the contact. Then, he snapped out of whatever he was thinking, and withdrew his hands. She wasn't sure, but she thought she saw a flicker of an emotion across his face.

She quietly thanked him for his help.

The next instruction on the paper said they had to try the female contraceptive spell. Ginny reached into the box and pulled out a watermelon. She couldn't suppress a smirk.

"Is this what men and women have been reduced to?" she asked. "A banana and a watermelon?"

"It could be worse, I suppose. We could have been liver and spinach, or something equally as vile," Draco answered jokingly. He even allowed himself to smile. Ginny thought that he had a great smile.

The both effortlessly performed the spell, which Ginny was thankful for. She didn't think she could stand much more failure.

"Now it just says to get back to work on the bigger project now," Draco told her, reading from the paper. "I'm almost done researching in my books. In another week I'll have finished. We'll have to meet after this week to compile the data," he said cordially, looking up.

"Yea, that sounds good, see you then," she replied.

**

Ginny was in the library, finishing up her research before Draco came. Luckily, he was always late.

"Weasley, here's what I have," he said, dropping a pile of parchment on the table. She began to look at them, all of them were perfectly written.

"Alright, here is mine," she answered, pushing over her pile to him. "We should go through each other's stuff and look for similarities. Then we'll know that is important. Then later we'll discuss the rest," she directed.

As they sat next to each other, Ginny couldn't help but remember the last kiss they had shared. She would look out of the corner of her eye at him, hoping he wouldn't catch her.

**

Little did she know, she was receiving the same kind of looks from him. He hadn't forgotten the kiss they had shared, mainly because it was the most electrifying kiss he had received in a while. And that disturbed him, as it was a kiss he had received from a Weasley.

The students in the library diminished around them as the hours struck off on the clock. They had been sitting there for four hours, and Draco knew he hadn't gotten much work done thinking about her.

He got up, preparing to go back to his dorm. At least there he would be able to get some work done, after taking a long, cold shower.

She looked at him when he got up, and Draco stared back. He wanted to walk away, but he needed to get her out of his system. He had tried to quell his thoughts of Ginny by engaging the services of other girls, yet it was of no use.

He leaned down. Ginny's mind was reeling, she had no idea what he was doing.

Draco's lips stopped just before hers. He looked at her closed eyes, and whispered, "I know what you want, Weasley. Why don't you let me give it to you?"

Ginny's eyes fluttered open in fury, but Draco planted his lips on hers before she could protest.

Professor Snape walked in at that precise moment and cleared his throat.

Draco looked up, nonplussed. Ginny's mind was moving too fast to form any words.

"Professor Snape," he said, eyeing Ginny, to make sure she didn't try for any retribution.

"They've called a captains meeting for quidditch, Draco. Just thought you might like to be there to represent the house," Snape said, amused.

"Yes, sir," Draco said, collecting the parchment that had lay forgotten on the floor.

"Miss Weasley, perhaps you would like to get back to your dormitory?" Snape said, turning cold once again.

Ginny just nodded, acting as though she were mute.

Draco left with Snape, and he left her sitting in her seat, watching him walk off, again.

This time, Draco looked back at her and gave her a wink.

Oh, how that boy made her blood boil!

--

There you go! What do you guys think?

-->