Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sex-Ed by Citrus587
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sex-Ed

Citrus587

Sex-Ed

Chapter 4

----

Ginny Weasley was fuming. For some reason, Malfoy always got her going. She usually saved her temper for Fred and George's never-ending barrel of tricks, but the slimy Slytherin seemed intent on testing her fraying nerves.

In desperate need of fresh air, Ginny decided a run around the grounds of Hogwarts was the perfect way to fulfill it. She hadn't been running since the accident on the pitch, and she hated being out of her routine.

The youngest Weasley could run for miles, with no end in sight. It gave her time to collect her thoughts. Also, she loved to take in all the different types of plants and the few animals that would venture a peek at the strange creature running through their habitat.

Ginny found that after the first couple of steps, she nearly forgot about her quidditch injury. She did not, however, forget about the person who gave it to her. He might not have hit the bludgers at her, but he might as well have.

However, ever since they were assigned the projects in sex-ed together, there was something there that Ginny didn't want to think about. They had a chemistry that she could not deny, no matter how much she hated him.

Draco Malfoy had a despicable work ethic (Ginny didn't think he had one at all, unless it was to get some girl into his bed, or the bloody snitch in his hand), he had bad manners, and where had the art of chivalry gone?

But Ginny could not deny that she stood a little taller every time his grey eyes roved up and down her body. He had hands that knew exactly where to touch to send a shiver down her spine, while still coincidental.

By the time Ginny had finished mulling over every possible facet that she could regarding Draco in general, as well as anything she had to do with him, she was at the front doors of the castle.

Idly, Ginny wondered what Draco was doing. Then her mind quickly filled with the image of Trent. Ginny took off at a sprint to the room she had with Draco. She could not believe that she had left Trent alone with Draco, even if there was a house elf watching them.

I am so stupid!

**

Draco had given in. Freme appeared at the mention of his name and suggested that Draco enchant something to look like a teddy bear that was soft. If he was really in a jam, he said, he should make the bear do different things like talk and dance.

So when Ginny walked in and saw a teddy bear giving the cutest little kid she ever seen a lap dance, to say she was confused was an understatement. Trent seemed to like it, but that was a level of the male psyche that Ginny did not intend to explore, as she really didn't want to know about it.

"Weasley, nice of you to finally join us and earn your grade," Draco drawled. He wasn't the least bit phased by the bear, but he also had quite a bit more time to adjust to it.

Truthfully, when he had set out on the bear-enchanting endeavor, he didn't mean to make it dance as it was. He had meant for it to dance and he thought that if he tweaked an old spell that he knew, the results would come out clean. It all started off well. Draco took a pillow off the ugly, tattered couch in the living room and transfigured into a teddy bear. No big deal there. Draco used his old spell to get the bear to dance originally. However, Draco couldn't get the bear to dance in any other form than the lap dance it was currently giving.

He knew Ginny would probably kick his ass for letting such a little kid play with something that little kids shouldn't know about, but Trent was enthralled by his new toy. Hopefully he didn't know what that bear was really doing, even on that subconscious testosterone driven level that anyone with a y-chromosome possessed.

Ginny and Draco stared at each other for a while, every once in a while breaking contact to look at Trent laughing his head off at the bear. Ginny didn't know what to say to Draco, and Draco was afraid of what she might say and he wasn't going to provoke her into temper tantrum.

"Well," Ginny finally said, the uncomfortable, thick silence becoming too much for her to tolerate any longer.

Ginny was a little freaked out by the dirty nature of the teddy bear, but she had quelled the little part of her that was letting the anger build up by counting to ten about a dozen times.

"He looks happy with the toy," she said slowly. Ginny was still unsure of the toy, but seeing as she had no other choice but to accept the fact that Trent was taken with it, she had to give Malfoy some credit.

"Well, you left and I had to do something to make the kid stop crying. Ta-da," Malfoy finished in a sing-song voice that surprised him more then it did Weasley.

Ginny just nodded at him. She had to find the situation comical, even if Malfoy had been a prat to her earlier. "Think maybe we could modify it to be geared a tad bit more a kid Trent's age?" she ventured.

"Go ahead and try, but it doesn't do any good," he said.

Ginny pried the bear out of Trent's hands and gave him a pacifier to quiet his cries of protest while she fiddled with the bear. She took the previous spell Malfoy had used on the bear and put on a new one. She used to enchant her shoes to dance. She always liked the sound of tap shoes dancing on the floor.

Draco gave her a questioning look and she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "I love the sound of tap shoes on the floor. I was a terrible dancer, grace was never my thing." Draco snorted. She gave him a harsh glare, but then continued as if she hadn't heard him. "So I used to enchant the shoes my mum had bought for me. The sound drove her up the wall, but she always thought I was practicing, so she didn't say anything."

She handed the bear back to Trent, who was apparently unhappy with her handy work. His cries grew louder and louder and Ginny couldn't quiet him.

"Apparently he's not too pleased with my version of dancing. I guess you should just change it back, since I would prefer not to have a splitting headache today."

Draco nodded with a small smile, or as close to one that he would give around a Weasley, and made the bear give out more lap dances.

"So, Malfoy. You know how I knew my spell. How do you know yours?" Ginny ventured, with a twinkle in her eyes.

**

Dinner that night was definitely one of the more interesting ones that Ginny had attended. There were little squabbles breaking out, mostly between girls, one girl being insecure with her relationship, thus she was less than thrilled with the idea of another girl being in close quarters 24-7 with the boy that she thinks is her boyfriend

Ginny knows this because she was in one of the little squabbles. Pansy Parkinson, the simpering female that followed Draco around drooling over him, was feeling a little insecure about Ginny stepping on her toes. Pansy wanted Ginny as far away from Draco as possible, and she told Professor Snape exactly that.

Pansy, while having some influence in the house, had very little over Snape. He felt that she was almost as much as a waste to the wizarding world as Longbottom was, as her grades were on about the same level. He almost no problem taking points from her, the only draw back that she was in Slytherin.

"Miss Parkinson, you know very well that the rules of the sex-ed project require the partners to co-habitate, as they are expected to share the duties of the raising the child in their charge. The rules are no different from those that you are under. So, if you would please keep your lovers' squabbles for the bedroom, then I believe that will be all." Snape nodded at Ginny.

Draco probably didn't want to believe it, but Snape saw the change in the student's face when he saw her. Draco would have some opposition to his choice, but Snape was not going to be the one that would give his godson grief over it.

**

Ginny walked back to her room, Trent in her arms, in a daze.

At dinner an old friend of hers, Michael Corner, came up to her to give her some interesting information. Michael had a few friends in Slytherin, and from them he got the information that it wasn't, as the entire school had previously believed, Malfoy that had ordered that Ginny be taken down during the Gryffindor-Slytherin match-up.

According to Michael's friend (he wouldn't tell Ginny his name, much to her chagrin) it was Blaise Zabini that made the executive decision to stop Ginny in her tracks. Of course, this decision was made in Draco's name so that Millicent Bulstrode and Crabbe wouldn't be suspicious. As dull as they were, they knew not to take orders from anyone besides Malfoy, which is why Zabini had to use his name.

Ginny, not given the name of Michael's source, was a little leery of letting Draco off the hook for something that he very well could have done.

This was why Ginny was walking back to her dorm in a daze. If he knew everyone thought it was him, yet that he didn't do it, why had he not said something?

She didn't have long to ponder the question, though, since Malfoy was sprawled out on the plush leather couch that was not there when she left for dinner. His eyes were closed and Ginny saw a hint of a smile touching his lips.

Trent chose just that moment to let out a giggle, which had Draco sitting upright in less than a second.

"Where did all this come from?" Ginny asked in a subdued voice, since she wasn't real sure about Malfoy's state of consciousness. The position he was in couldn't be comfortable, at least, not to any normal person, so she was weighing the possibility that he might have rigor mortis.

When Malfoy answered, her doubts of his mortality were answered. "Just moved some stuff in from my old room," he replied casually. He waved her to a leather recliner that looked just a plump as the couch Draco was laying on.

The couches were set up in a shape that would allow Trent to play in the middle of it, so when Weasley decided to go AWOL again, he would be ready. Draco had Dobby set up the couches for him. There was a soft carpet for Trent to play on with out worrying about getting hurt. Of course, Draco couldn't guarantee safety once he left that carpet, but money only goes so far.

Draco, Ginny and Trent sat in companionable silence. Trent was lying on his back in the middle of the carpet, and Draco and Ginny played wizard's chess on a floating chessboard. He watched as the chessboard went back and forth between the two teenagers.

Draco passed a bowl to Ginny. "Popcorn?" he questioned without taking his eyes off the board.

"Yea, thanks," she answered, grabbing a handful. Draco grunted, his idea of a `your welcome'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you guys think!

-->