Unofficial Portkey Archive

Sex-Ed by Citrus587
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Sex-Ed

Citrus587

Sex-Ed

Chapter 3

Thanks to those of you who have made it through the last two chapters! Let me know what you think of this one!

Thanks to: Firei, Babygirl, pinksunryse, Flame_red, RowenaMcKinnon, dragonsangel68, bunny, Magica and Lauryn Hawk for your reviews of my last chapter!

I haven't even done this the last two chapters, but I guess I will, just in case someone wants to sue me for all I'm worth (Let me forewarn you however… I am a college student… I don't have much!)

Disclaimer: I do not own Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Professors Snape and McGonagall, or any other name you recognize.

Thanks to _J_ over at Portkey for starting me on this lovely roll down the hill with the challenge.

Quiet on the set! We're ready to roll!

-----

Another week had passed and the due date of the project was just days away. Ginny had been avoiding him, being furious for days after his kiss in the library. She realized, though, that she wanted to pass, and therefore she needed to talk to Malfoy. She could definitely get him back later.

She had spotted Draco walking alone in the hallway and she ran to catch up with his long strides.

"Draco!" she called after him.

He stopped for a second, and then slowly turned around. His veiled eyes traveled her body before coming to rest on her face, though they seemed rather reluctant to stay there.

"Yes, Weasley?" Draco answered.

"We need to compile the information on STDs. Meet me in the library after dinner, same table," she directed him.

He nodded in affirmation that he would be there. Draco pushed open the door to the Great Hall to take his seat for dinner.

**

This time, it wasn't Draco that was late, but Ginny instead. When she pushed open the door, Draco could have sworn she created a gust of wind that made her thick red curls fly. Despite the lack of sunlight during that time of day, she seemed to have a glow around her. Her stared at her unabashedly. Her skirt was hiked up, showing off her long legs, and her shirt was unbuttoned just one more than it ought to be. Draco, however, collected himself quickly.

"I'm not accustomed to waiting for people, Weasley. Please, be on time," Draco drawled, with a hint of amusement in his voice, laughing in his own way at the death stare that she had given him.

"Think of it as retaliation for the days I had to wait for you," she spat back at him.

"Anyway, we need to put all the information together," Ginny instructed.

She hadn't intended on being late, but it had worked in favor. When she walked in, he stared at her, and she knew that her plan was working.

"I was thinking that we'd just use a copying spell to transfer the information from one piece of parchment to the blank one. We could separate it into topics: what is an STD, what are the chances of getting one, what can prevent them, the dangers of STDs, and then lastly, examples of STDs," she finished, looking up to get a reaction.

"Does it always have to be your way? Why can't I give the instructions every once in a while?" He asked in a voice crossed between peeved and immature. His mind seemed to be set on being uncooperative.

"Because you have a secret fantasy to be in a position where you have absolutely no control," she blurted out.

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Who knew she had such a dirty mind, he thought.

"Okay. I went through and highlighted the information I thought was most important, and coded it to one of the specific topics. We can go through yours and do that now. Then do the copying," she told him. He was still looking at her with slightly confused eyes.

She huffed at his lack of ambition and picked up a piece of his parchment. He followed suit shortly after. Draco watched her under his eyelids as she bit her bottom lip with her teeth. The thought of those lips on him was making it very difficult to concentrate on the words in front of him.

This is going to be a long couple of hours, he thought.

**

"We should get going," Ginny said. Her eyes were having a hard time staying open, and she had a test tomorrow in Charms.

"Fine, if that's what you say, Queen Weasley," he told her sarcastically.

What he didn't tell her was that he'd been watching her for the last forty-five minutes and it was preventing him from getting any work done. He couldn't help but notice that when she bent over her paper, he had a clear view of the green lace bra she was wearing.

"Alright then," she said, getting up to leave.

Ginny bent over to put her books in her bag, giving Draco a prime view of her arse. She was driving him mad.

When she stood back up, she caught him. He was still staring at her butt. She smile coyly at him.

"Draco, what were you looking at?"

Knowing when he's lost a battle, he replied truthfully.

She leaned in close to his ear, which placed her at such an angle that allowed for his eyes to be staring directly at her ample cleavage.

"Do not look at me like that again, Malfoy, if you ever want to have sex again," she whispered slowly against his ear, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

She turned around on her heel, and was proud that this time, she was the one who got to walk away. When she reached the heavy oak doors of the library, she turned and winked, just as he had done the last time they were in the library.

**

That Saturday was dark and stormy. There were gloomy, blusterous clouds threatening to open up.

And those clouds opened up in time for the students and staff of Hogwarts on their way to the Quidditch field to be caught in the deluge.

Slytherin was playing Gryffindor and everyone was there.

Ginny Weasley, the new Gryffindor chaser was having the game of her life. Her passes were crisp. She saw every tiny opportunity and turned it her way.

Which was why her house up by eighty points, 100 to 20.

Draco Malfoy always had his eyes looking out for the elusive snitch. It was like a treasure hunt for him, and he couldn't be distracted by other treasures.

He had to find it if his team had any hope of winning. He would not lose to Gryffindor again, knowing the Slytherins there could be a mutiny.

He caught sight of it just as Gryffindor's newfound red-headed powerhouse was racing towards the hoops to presumably score yet another goal.

She never made it, however. Blaise Zabini, a chaser for Slytherin, had given instructions to the team beaters, Vincent Crabbe and Millicent Bullstrode, to stop any more goals.

Following his instructions, when Ginny had gotten the quaffle, then immediately started looking for the bludgers to distract the girl with.

Crabbe hit one her way, just as Millicent did the same. Ginny was hit by two bludgers on her left side. The quaffle tumbled out her hands and into Zabini's, who took off for the hoops he had to score in.

Ginny fell hard onto the unforgiving ground below.

Draco saw a glimpse of red out of the corner of his eye. He ignored the speck, continuing in pursuit of the snitch until he closed his fingers around the snitch. Draco raised up his hand as Madam Hooche blew the whistle to signal that the game had ended.

Ecstatic that he had won the game, he turned his broom around only to see a crowd formed around something on the ground. The Slytherin section was cheering for his victory, but everyone else was looking down upon the crowd on the ground.

He landed on the solid grass of the pitch and his beaters ran up to him.

"We did what you asked," Crabbe said immediately.

Draco looked at the figure on the ground and saw a mass of red hair.

"What?" he asked distractedly, wondering what had happened to Ginny.

Millicent filled in the blanks. "Zabini told us you said to stop any more goals at all costs."

Passion flashed in Draco Malfoy's eyes. He wanted to lash out at these oafs, and at Zabini. The captain searched for anything to say. Finding nothing he just nodded, his eyes never leaving the Ginny in the hands of her team before Potter or the other Weasley found out.

**

Ginny was in the infirmary until Tuesday and she showed up to class on Wednesday, pointedly ignoring Draco. Draco, however, stared at her through the entire class. You could still see the bruising from his team's bludgers. The bruises had moved up her entire left side. Watching her closely, he also noticed that she would wince anytime anything grazed that side.

Word had spread around the school that he had ordered "the hit on poor Ginny Weasley."

He didn't set out to correct it and dove instead into his studies, anything to keep his mind from the redheaded Quidditch player that was monopolizing his mind. He buried himself in the corner of the library, where even Potter and his cronies wouldn't bother him.

"Class, please turn in your reports," McGonagall said.

After she had a stack on her desk and everyone was seated, she looked at Snape and waved her hand subtlety towards the front of the classroom, a signal to him that it was his turn to talk.

Of course, a signal was only as good as its meaning, and if the receiver of the signal didn't, or pretended not to know what it meant, then there was no obligation to fulfill the action requested by said signal.

At least, that's the story Snape would tell McGongall when she flipped out on him after the class left.

"Professor Snape, did you want to explain the next project," Professor McGonagall prompted, frustration evident in her voice.

He sighed resignedly and began, "We will have another project for you to work on, as there is still a good amount of the semester left."

He closed his mouth and looked pointedly at his fellow professor, clearly telling her that he was not going to take a very active role in this class.

McGonagall took a page out of Snape's book, ignoring his perspicuous glare.

"Professor, would you like to explain?" Snape prompted, pulling McGonagall into the conversation.

While being very tempted to say `no' and see Snape's reaction, she knew such a childish act would hurt her disciplinary reputation in her students' eyes.

"Right, well. You will remain in the partners that you have," McGonagall said, despite the sighs that came collectively from the class. "Professor Snape, will you please show them their projects?"

Snape brought out a bassinet from behind the chalkboard, one that seemed to contain a baby.

The class whispered to each other, each having their own speculation of just what they were going to do with this baby.

"Each couple will be getting a baby. This is so that you can understand just how hard it is to have a baby at your young age while juggling all pressure you usually encounter," McGonagall said to the shocked students.

"These will do and require everything an ordinary baby would. You will have this baby for the remainder of the semester. As many pairs are in opposite ends of the castle, Headmaster Dumbledore has arranged rooms that each pair will stay in," she told them.

"Do not try to enter your partner's room after hours, as they will be locked from the outside."

For some reason it seemed to Ginny that McGonagall gave Seamus Finnegan a sharp look.

Then when she followed Snape's line of vision it appeared that he was smirking at her partner. This caused Ginny's mind to travel back to when she and Draco were caught kissing in the library by Snape.

That thought brought back the anger she was feeling towards Draco and not just because of the broken collarbone, the four broken ribs and the concussion she had received.

"The baby will stay in the middle, between the parents' rooms. These are babies that have been abandoned. The Orbus Orphanage has agreed to let you care for these babies for the remaining few weeks of the semester. There will constantly be a house-elf with the baby at all times, to ensure its safety. The house-elf, however, has been instructed to only interfere when the baby is in danger. Anytime such a situation arises, it will be documented. This is a real child who needs to be bathed, fed, and loved. Do you understand?" the transfiguration professor finished.

She accepted the nods of affirmation from the class with a nod of her own. She then called up each pair and gave each a baby with its bassinet.

When Ginny and Draco went up, no words were said between the two. They received their bouncing baby boy, whose name was Trenton Edward Malfoy (all the babies received the last name of the guy in the pair).

Ginny tried to talk to McGonagall.

"Professor, I can't really be expected to live with him, after what he did to me, can I?" she pleaded.

His features softened when he heard the fear and hurt in her voice.

McGonagall explained that the partners were set, and that she was sympathetic to Ginny's plight, but there was nothing she could do. McGonagall went back to calling up partners when Ginny felt a tug on her skirt. She was ready to hit Malfoy for trying to pull down her skirt when she found she had to look down to find the culprit.

It was Trenton's house-elf, Freme (Frem-y). He would show them to their rooms and give them the password. The house elf would also explain some instructions since they often took care of babies.

"Your password is `econtras simul,'" he told them in a high-pitched, squeaky voice. "Miz Wheazy, your room is to the left and Mizter Malfoy to the right."

"That," he said, pointing the enclosed bed in the middle of the room, "is where baby Trenton will sleep. There are bottles and jarred baby food in the refrigerator," he told them, pointing to a large white box by Draco's door, "and you can get more baby food from the kitchens. There was a spell placed on each of your rooms that will alert you when baby Trenton awakes. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask me," Freme finished.

Ginny thought about it and quickly a pile of questions popped into her head.

"When should he be fed?"

"Trenton should have a jar of baby food for all three meals and a bottle whenever else he seems hungry, or when he is willing to take it."

"Where are the diapers and changing table?"

"They're in the cabinet next to the sink. No changing table, dangerous."

"Any thing he needs to sleep?"

"His blankie is in his crib."

"He should sleep on top of it, right?"

"Yes, and baby sleeps on his back. It's less dangerous. Any other questions?" the house elf asked, ready for any thing else this `young mother' had to throw at him.

"No, thank you for your help, Freme," Ginny said politely. She added, "Have a nice night," just before he disappeared. Where he went, Ginny wasn't sure, but she was sure he was watching. That didn't stop her from being nervous at being along with a baby.

Then her attention was turned to Trenton, as he began to cry. Draco was looking around, trying to figure out how to stop the sound.

"Weasel, do something with the kid," he told her, "the sound is hurting my ears."

"Why don't you try something?" she told him, "Or maybe you could order some other teammate to do that for you too," she bit.

Draco sniffed in obvious disgust of what she was inferring. He would not rise to take her bait.

The crying became too much for his sensitive ears. He began to poke the baby on his arms and stomach, in what she figured was an attempt to tickle him.

"Oh, for Merlin's sake, Malfoy," Ginny said, pushing him out of the way.

Ginny wrapped her arms around the baby, supporting his neck. She bounced the baby up and down while making her way to pick up the pacifier on the table. She winced as the baby's feet would kick her side.

Draco felt that stab of guilt return as it had earlier, but felt better when Trent's cries diminished, his attention now shifted on the nook in his mouth.

Ginny placed Trent back in his carrier seat, where upon he promptly began to cry again.

"Why did you stop?" Draco demanded.

"I'm not going to do everything, Malfoy. You pick him up," she snapped. "I'm not someone who will take orders from you."

Draco growled at her. He decided to ignore the obvious insult. The uncomfortable teenager bent down and picked up the little tyke.

Trent continued to cry, quickly making the last bit of Draco's thin patience disappear.

"Damn it Weasel," Draco said, "take the kid. He doesn't want me."

Draco turned around to give the kid back to Ginny, but she had seemingly disappeared since the last time he had seen her not two minutes ago.

"Shit," he muttered. "I guess it's just you and me right now, kid."

Draco's nose crinkled up and he stuck it high in to the air and then took a sniff in. He looked in the eyes of the little person in his arms.

"You better not have," Draco warned.

All he received was a smile in return.

"Shit," Draco said, walking over to the cabinet to get a diaper.

He walked over and laid a blanket on the soft carpet of the living room. Draco placed Trent on the surface and took off the diaper.

He pulled his sweater over his nose to block out some of the disgusting smell, although it wasn't helping much.

After pulling up his sleeves, he looked at the diaper.

"Which way goes to the front?" he asked.

That was a pretty good indicator of how the rest of the afternoon went.

--

-->