Unofficial Portkey Archive

Divinity Forensis by RogueBHS
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Divinity Forensis

RogueBHS

*Author Note from RogueBHS*

I know you guys are hoping I'll update soon, and while I do hope to have a new chapter up for Divinity Forensis AND Faith before HBP comes out, there's not going to be any promises made to that effect. My life has been very much unpredictable lately, and that's the biggest reason my updates haven't happened by now, despite the summer months being in full swing. From June 26th to July 1st, my mom was in the hospital with heart problems that could have turned into a heart attack had she not gone into the ER when she did. That of course left me in the role of chauffer for my 85+ year old grandmother, and having to take care of things here at home. And while that was the biggest of my delays, I was out of town for three days from June 10th to the 12th, and on the 14th of June, my mom had a surgery on her foot. (Everything happens to my mom lately it seems...) Anyway. I recieved a review on Divinity asking about updates, and felt that this note was in order.

Again, it is my intention to update before the release of the sixth book, but if I don't, please do NOT kill me. Then you'd not get another update outta me ever...*laugh* But thank you ever so much for your patience and reviews thus far!

Oh...and to my readers of Faith, Portkey never showed it as updated, so sorry on that!

Sincerely,

RogueBHS