Unofficial Portkey Archive

No Thinking Thing by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

No Thinking Thing

gypsybaby21

Summary: After an accidental yet passionate run in with Hermione, Harry wants to go further, but fear is holding Hermione back.

Note: The title is part of a song by Trace Adkins 'This Ain't No Thinking Thing'-it's also where I got the idea for the story.

I had two, very convincing reviews, saying they felt uncomfortable with Harry's actions in this chapter. I agreed with them (after I thought about) and have decided to change a few things so that it won't be on the borderline of non-con.

Chapter Two of Three:

Hermione let out a tiny, kittenish grunt of panic and frantically started pushing Harry away, but the difference in their strength was halting her efforts. He barely budged and she was putting all her effort into it. "Harry," she panted, pulling her lips away enough to speak. "Stop."

Harry paused and stared at Hermione. "Why are you fighting this so much?"

"I told you why."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Told me a selfish reason why maybe, but not an honest to good reason."

"Harry, the reason matters to me. If you have any feelings for me than you'll just back off."

Harry took a deep, shuddering breath and adjusted his black slacks, his pine green shirt shifting from the movement. "I can't."

"Why?"

Harry pulled her back into his arms and gently pushed his right hand through her hair, his other hand resting on the curve of her neck, pulling her closer to him. He darted his tongue out and gave an erotic caress along her bottom lip, a movement he knew made her knees weaken. "Because I can feel the way your body reacts to one tiny lick of my tongue against your lips," he whispered breathlessly against her mouth.

She pulled away. "I feel it too, it is my body after all."

Harry groaned, his breath catching in his throat, his hormones running amuck. He placed his hands on either side of her hips and rested his forehead against her shoulder, trying desperately to calm his heavy breathing. "Okay, I stopped," he spoke, still somewhat breathless.

Hermione stared hard at the side of his face, like she was trying to memorize him, before giving a gentle smile and running her fingers through his hair. "Thank you," she said nodding her head in appreciation and moving towards the fountain to sit at the edge. She patted the gray stone next to her motioning for Harry to sit next to her. What he did instead was sit side ways so that his legs cradled her. He pulled her back against his chest, and rested his chin on her right shoulder, facing the school.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly, while entwining his fingers with hers.

Hermione squeaked a response before nodding her head in consent. "Harry-"

"Hermione, I love you, we don't have to do anything you don't want to, but the one thing I won't do is let you get into your 'how we aren't fit to be together in that way'. I'll give you anything you desire, if you want to talk we'll talk, but I am not talking about that because it will never be true," Harry ranted out passionately.

"I know," she whispered, startling Harry into silence. "That doesn't mean I can just throw my fear away and say 'that was last weeks look' like Lavender does with her guys, or how the Patil twins go about their clothing. I can't push something this strong away just because you don't want to hear about it."

"That is not what I said. Don't put words into my mouth. We can talk about your fear, but if anything comes out of your mouth that some how leads to 'we don't belong together' I'm going to get up and push you into that freezing cold fountain."

Hermione's eyes widened. "It's the middle of winter-and you claim to love me?"

"I do, but I've had it with your explanatory discussions on how we don't match."

She snorted and tossed her head. "There's only been like-two," she stated incredulously.

"One too many, in my opinion."

Hermione chuckled and shook her head. "Okay Mr. Lived, I get the picture."

Harry gasped and pulled himself back, shaking his head in disappointment. "Hermione! Don't call me that. You know I hate that 'The Boy Who Lived' rubbish. It sounds like an ad for the poster-"

"Just stop," Hermione snorted with laughter, hugging his arms, which were wrapped around her.

"How about I give you a backrub while we talk?"

"It will do you know good trying to butter me up."

Harry paused. "Really? Then I'd rather not give you a backrub. I mean having my hands all over your gorgeous, slender back, is just too grueling of a job."

Hermione shook her head. "Keep it up Potter."

Harry gently pushed her hair aside and placed a loving kiss against her neck. "Does this at all feel more comfortable?"

"It feels-normal. I've always been comfortable with you Harry. It's not you that's holding me back, it's what you have to deal with every day."

"And I do, deal with it. I have Snape, Tonks, the most powerful and talented wizards and witches, including Dumbledore, fighting to protect me."

"Yes, but they have Voldemort, Lucius Malfoy…" she hesitated and after a pause added another name, "Bellatrix."

Harry cringed. "Hermione-"

"I get it. You can't stop me from being afraid for you, but I do think I want to be with you," she spoke softly.

Harry took a shallow breath. "That's good," his voice becoming higher as he felt Hermione trail her hands up his thighs.

He slowly pushed her hair aside and pulled her scarf down. He felt her breath catch in her throat as he licked his tongue against her pulse.

"Hermione, can I-" he asked as he started to slip his hand down her jeans.

"Harry, you can do whatever you want," Hermione gasped, hitting him in the chest with her head.

He tugged the waistband of her pants and pushed his hand down.

Hermione shuddered out a moan. "Harry-we're outside. Maybe we shouldn't-mmnn," she cut off with a moan.

Harry's eyes twinkled with mischief as he let his free hand fall past her shoulders, down the side of her subtle, pert breasts, and just slightly grazing the curve of her butt cheek.

Hermione gasped in surprise. "Harry!"

He let his finger pull and play with the elastic of her knickers, which were no doubt in his mind, white. Earlier in the day he had caught a glimpse of the strap of her bra on her shoulder and his Hermione was very practical when it came to clothing. He pulled her upper body against his, molding the soft curves of her back against his chest. He leaned forward and brushed his lips in a slight butterfly kiss way against her mouth. "Shh, don't think, just feel."

"You can't, no-Harry we're outside!"

"It's Christmas break."

Hermione shook her head, dread, mixed with passion and excitement filling her eyes. "There are still people walking around. Oh my God," she cried out softly, her voice cracking with pleasure as he finally slipped his hand down into her knickers, sliding his index finger against the swollen, slick lips. She unknowingly spread her thighs open wider, giving his hand more room. "Oh Harry," she moaned. "We better not get caught."

Harry bit back a rush of heat that swept through his body as he watched emotions of undiluted pleasure flicker back and forth over Hermione' s flushed face. He didn't know how much more he could take of this. He hadn't waited more than a month for her answer, not more than a month ago the kiss had happened, but for him, or rather any randy seventeen-year-old guy, it was too much, especially when the kiss had so much passion and need in it. It had been the most erotic experience of his life, leaving him almost hurting for another. It had been the kind of kiss that made your toes curl.

He had dreamt about it night after night, each dream becoming a little more frantic, a little more hotter, a little more of everything. Every night he'd wake up doused in sweat and desperately needing an ice cold shower. And it wasn't as if he'd never had a wet dream before, oh, he'd had plenty of them, but for some reason, because it was Hermione, it had just torched him.

At first he had thought it was because, in a way, it was slightly forbidden, because they were friends. It had made him feel dirty and then it made him feel horny. He continued to tell himself that it was just lust, but since Hermione and sex had been the only thing on his mind twenty-four seven of the whole month he began to notice tiny things that she did, things that ignited his need, things that made him grin at the cuteness of it, and made him realize how much he knew her, how much he really did love her.

"Harry," Hermione's breathless whisper jerked him out of his thoughts.

He shook his head before she had the chance to say no and slipped his finger inside, her walls gripping it tightly. "You're really tight," he commented and pushed his finger in deeper before lifting his thumb and rubbing it against the tiny bundle of nerves that made Hermione squeal.

She dropped her head down to his neck and bit down, shame, lust, and surprise shooting through as her hips began moving, forcing his finger to slid in and out. She bit down harder on his neck as he forced another finger inside of her, the sudden jolt of pain shocking her, forcing her body to go slightly rigid.

The grunt of pain startled Harry and he paused his stroking. "Did that hurt?"

Hermione lapped up the bite mark on his neck with her tongue. "A little, but now it just feels a bit awkward."

Harry frowned and slowly pushed her head up. "Haven't you ever-"

Hermione's eyes widened. "N-no, not with my fingers, I have this vibrating thing that I just slide up and down, but I've never put it inside of me."

Harry locked his jaw, grunting slightly from the heat that flooded to his groin. "Hermione-"

Hermione frowned and realization once again took over. "Harry, we have to stop, I think someone's coming."

He squinted his eyes and looked around. "I think that's your imagination," he chuckled, knowing full well that no one was around. He began his stroking motions with his fingers. He vigorously rubbed his thumb against her clit, matching the swift stroke of his fingers. He cringed slightly as he felt Hermione's fingernails dig into his thighs.

Harry grinned triumphantly as her breathing accelerated into an uneven panting and her hips started to roll once again. "That's it baby," he said leaning forward sohe spoke it into her ear, knowing that the awkwardness of his two fingers was now turning into unbearable pleasure. He darted his tongue out and lavishly licked the curve of her ear, then gently began sucking on her earlobe, making her tremble.

Harry grunted in surprise as Hermione's hips reared back into him. He tightly wrapped an arm around her, supporting her. He shuddered as he felt his fingers being clenched within her walls. Groaning he made his fingers go faster, her rolling hips bumping into his causing him to grunt with pleasure.

He let his fingers slow down, almost to a stop, so that he could see her reaction to the lack of movement. "Don't stop, don't stop, aw God!" Hermione cried out almost loud enough to cause attention if there had been anyone near them. Her hips jerked slamming her pelvic bone into his.

Harry smiled and started up the pace again. "I thought you said someone was coming."

"Oh, mm," she moaned, her head thrashing back and forth. "I am."

Chuckling, he rubbed his cheek against hers and whispered in her ear. "Is that all the genius Hermione Granger can come up with? That was lame." He teased.

Her grip tightened immensely and she jerked up. "Oh I'm coming," she gritted out, shoving her hands in his hair and pushing her forehead against his, their lips touching as she panted, and cried out her pleasure.

Harry, seeing a fifth year walking by the fountain, captured Hermione's lips stopping her loud cries from becoming screams. She clutched his hair and kissed him hard, passionately, devouring. He almost felt as if she wanted him to feel how hard her orgasm was. She was desperately hanging onto him, riding his fingers, wanting to pull out every bit of pleasure.

When the last shockwave swept through her, she groaned loudly into his mouth. Harry had to admit, he loved the way she sounded. She pulled her mouth away, her eyes closed, her lips parted as she tried to catch her breath. Harry slowly pulled his fingers out, watching her cringe from the absence, and pulled his hand out of her jeans. He dropped a glistening finger onto her lips, rubbing her juices against them. He then leaned forward, pulling her head to his, and gently kissed her. "You were right, someone was coming."

Hermione hiccupped and pulled away, a look of bliss and a bit of anger on her face. "I told you. When will you realize Harry Potter that I'm always right," she teased breathlessly. "Oh God, he's looking at us."

"I think he's coming over here."

"Oh bloody hell," Hermione screeched, turning to burry her face into his shoulder. "You're going to pay deeply for my embarrassment Mr. Potter."

"Hey, is she alright?" the fifth year boy asked.

"Ohmygod," she mumbled into his neck.

Harry patted her on the back. "Yeah, she's just got cramps."

The fifth years face cringed. "I feel for you mate," he said to Harry as he started to walk away.

"Harry James-"

"If you don't want a repeat I suggest you stop," Harry warned playfully.

Hermione placed a finger on his lips, shushing him from what he was going to say, her eyes flashing. "You used my weapon for your use."

Harry shook his head, his expression highly amused. "I did." He took her hand and pulled her towards the school. "I might use it more often."

"And just where do you think we're going?" Hermione asked. "And I'd gladly give you my period so that you can use it more often."

Harry paused, his face screwing up with disgust. "I'll pass."

"Where exactly are we going?"

"To my room."

"Oh? Why not mine?"

Harry paused. "Well we could go to your room, but I don't think an audience would be your forte."

"Harry, no. I have way to much studying to do and-"

Harry turned swiftly and cupped her cheek, giving her a quick peck in the corner of her eye. "Baby, you're ahead five chapters in each subject, possibly more. One night and day in bed will do both of us good."

Hermione frowned and blinked repeatedly. "What?"

"You heard me."

"Harry James Potter, what has gotten into you? When did you become so-"

Harry grinned. "I love it when you say my full name like that, it really turns me on."

"You get turned on when I breathe," she muttered under her breath. "I'm not having sex with you Harry and we're going to my room."

Harry had made if very clear how he felt about her, very clear indeed, and Harry Potter wasn't one to give up so easily.

Harry sighed and shot her a smile as they started walking up the stairs. "As you wish milady."

To Be Continued…

"You get turned on when I breathe," is a similar quote used by Anna Quinn from Nora Roberts Inner Harbor