Unofficial Portkey Archive

No Thinking Thing by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

No Thinking Thing

gypsybaby21

Some of the peoples' [the ones who wanted the non-virgin part] emails weren't working. I got a lot of 'error' messages sent back, so instead of resending them I'll just make it easier on myself and post it here-should've done it in the first place.

Chapter Three of Three: Not Virgin

Hermione was going to fall, her knees had been weak from the moment he'd kissed her, but now that they were in her room, she knew what was to come and his gentle, loving ministrations on her body were making her knees lock up. When he lifted his deep green eyes up and made contact with hers, she felt it. Her knees gave out.

"Whoa," Harry grunted, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist, supporting her.

Hermione looked up, her face bright red with embarrassment. "He-he," she laughed nervously, "weak knees."

Harry grinned with amusement. "I've never known you to have weak knees."

Hermione stood up, clutching his shoulders tightly. Nodding her head she shrugged, slowly she loosened her grip and wrapped her arms around his neck idly playing with the hair on the back of his neck. "It's a new thing, you should try it," she whispered teasingly.

Harry laughed and lifted his hand up to put a stray curl behind her ear. "I want to know that you aren't afraid anymore," he spoke tenderly, as he traced his fingers down the curve of her cheek.

She gave a weak smile. "I wish I could tell you I wasn't afraid anymore. I can't stop being afraid just because you say it'll be okay."

Harry gave her a swift, hard kiss against her lips. "Voldemort will not beat me. I can say that I didn't really know that until a month ago."

"You couldn't possibly know that."

"No, I do. I know that."

"How?"

Harry paused. "I think I kind of like being the explainer this time."

Hermione arched an eyebrow. "Harry-"

He lifted her hand to his bare chest and pressed it over his heart. "Because of this."

Hermione swallowed as lust shot straight to her loins. Her mouth watered and her lips parted unconsciously. "You're very naked chest?" she whispered, her eyes still on his hand over hers. "When did you take your shirt off?"

Harry held in a very satisfied smile at her response, pleased with the way his body made her hot. He moved to lift her chin, forcing her to make eye contact with him. "No, Hermione, the love I have for you, for Ron, for everyone, but most of all for you. I love you Hermione."

Hermione sighed and a tear managed to break free, sliding down her cheek. "How can you possibly know that you love me?"

He smiled tenderly down at her, tracing the curve of her lower lip with his thumb as he spoke. "I was in love with you the moment I saw you. I realized that a month ago. It was like an awakening, like I was being reborn, filled with a new breath of you. Like I was sleeping for seventeen years. I never realized that I paid attention to those tiny things that you do."

"Oh?"

"You chew your bottom lip when you're concentrating, you twirl your hair when you're into a good book-"

It was happening. Hermione knew; she knew it wouldn't take much to convince her. She had had to deal with her fear since she'd become best friends with Ron and Harry. She had to deal with the increase of that fear each year because of her growing feelings.

"Harry, I'm convinced."

Harry's eyes widened. "That didn't take long."

She smiled slyly, "I'm a very, very bright girl."

"I'll say," he chuckled, slowly pushing her into a sitting position on the bed.

Heat pooled into his abdomen as she slowly began unbuttoning her top. Once it was open she let it drape on her shoulders as she placed her hands behind her and scooted up the bed, lying her head back against the pillow, her shirt tails falling down on either side of her, giving him a view of her taut, softly tanned stomach. He clenched his hands into fists on either side of him and gritted his teeth with restraint.

He was Harry Potter, because of that fact he was pretty experienced, but nothing could have prepared him for Hermione and how lovely she looked, lying there before him, offering herself, how erotic.

Keeping eye contact with her, he pulled the buttons of his slacks, and allowed the fabric to fall to the floor along with his boxers. He bit his lip with satisfaction as he watched her eyes drop down, widening with surprise. She jolted, like a scared rabbit, as he crawled up her legs and began taking her skirt and knickers off. When he was finished he nudged her thighs apart with his knee and rested his hips against her, her thighs cradling him. She shivered, causing friction between their groins.

"Shivering is very, very good," Harry whispered in her ear as he trailed his tongue up the side of it.

"Harry I'm-" she started.

He nodded, knowing full well what she was going to say. That she was virgin. "I know." It just made it that much sweater. At this exact moment a wave of heavy guilt swept through him. Guilt at not having waited, guilty of the fact that Pansy Parkinson had taken his virginity only out of lust and not love, and at that moment Harry felt like he'd cheated his Hermione out of something. "I'm sorry that I can give you the same thing you're going to give me."

Hermione smiled softly, her eyelids drooping in understanding. "What makes you think I'm going to let you take my virginity?"

"Aside from the fact that we're almost, taking your open shirt into consideration, naked and lying on top of each other?"

"I did say, Harry Potter, that when I came up here I wasn't having sex with you."

Harry, who'd had his hands holding himself up, resting on either side of her head, dropped unexpectedly onto his forearms, his forehead crashing to hers.

"Ow! Harry that hurt," Hermione mumbled as her hands went around his back and started tracing down his spine.

"Sorry."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I remember you saying you weren't going to have sex with me and I am so ready-"

"I know! I can feel it pushing against my hip."

Harry chuckled. "It has a mind of its own."

Hermione smirked. "I think its owners mind is a long the same train of thought though."

"Damn straight," he whispered, his eyes searching hers as he gentle pressed a caressing kiss against her cheekbone.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" he whispered as he slid down a little so that he could rest his head against her bare shoulder.

"I need to make a confession," she whispered softly, her voice quavering with nervousness. "I almost had sex once."

Harry lifted his head and frown, his brow creasing with a little bit of curiosity and disappointment. "Hermione, you don't have to make that confession to me. I don't own you."

"Let me finish," she insisted, her tickling fingers started at his side. "I almost did, but obviously I didn't, I'm still a virgin. The funny thing is that the thing that stopped me was the thought of you."

"What?"

"When Viktor was kissing my-" Hermione started, but stopped as Harry kissed her.

"I don't want details, just the though," Harry whispered against her lips.

"I thought, 'what would Harry say if he knew where I was right now? Would he be angry? Do I really want to do this with Viktor?' At that moment that I was having a second I stopped him, even before I realized that my secret dream was to have you be my first."

Harry bowed his head, pride billowing through him.

"So, who took Harry Potters virginity?" Hermione asked boldly.


Harry chocked with surprise. "Hermione!"

"Come on!"

Harry snorted. "I don't think you want to know."

"No, I do!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

Harry nodded and gave her one last look. "Okay, you asked for it. Pansy Parkinson."

Hermione screamed her eyes widening. "Pansy!?" Her voice was filled with disgust, shock, with a twinge of laughter and disbelief.

"It turns out even a Slytherin girl wanted The Boy Who Lived. The little minx found a way into the Gryffindor tower and into my room during third year. I woke up to her underneath the covers giving me a-well I won't go into details, but lets just say I had started having wet dreams when I was twelve."

"Ech!" Hermione clucked in half amusement half disgust. Then she burst out laughing unexpectedly. "Is that why you broke it off with Lavender?"

Harry nodded. "I couldn't do that to her. Even though at first I hadn't intentionally cheated, the point was after I had a chance to say no I didn't."

Hermione smiled soberly. "That was very-honest of you."

Harry smiled and kissed her soundly. Before pulling away he gave her lips a swift caress with his tongue, humming softly with pleasure at the taste of her. "You taste sweet."

"Harry, will you make love to me? I'm ready," she added suddenly, her face very serious.

He paused for a moment before responding. "It would be my pleasure," he whispered as he adjusted his position between her legs and swiftly entered, pushing deeply, moving her up the bed.

She flinched and shut her eye, her teeth digging into her bottom lip tightly. Harry bent down and kissed her gently on the forehead. "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't want you to anticipate it. I wanted it to hurt as less as possible," he added his voice thick with need.

"It's okay," she squeaked.

"Wrap you legs around my waist," he panted into her ear.

She watched his face, staring at him with wonder as she watched it twist with pleasure. In her peripheral vision she could see his hands clenching her sheet tightly into his fists. She jerked as she watched one of his hands drop the sheet and land against her limp leg, lifting it to the lower part of his hip, he went to her other leg and did the same, wrapping her legs around him. The intimate position made Hermione's face heat with lust and embarrassment.

Harry stared at her, shaking his head. "You have no idea how beautiful you are to me do you?"

Hermione bit her lip and curled her hand around the nape of his neck, pulling him down for a deep, toe-curling kiss. It was then that he executed a movement with his hips, causing her to cringe slightly from the invasion. He thrust again, mimicking his early motion. Hermione responded to the third thrust he made. It was as if he was coaxing her body to move with him, pursuing her hips to snap up to his in wild abandon. Her hands trailed down his lower back, past her legs, and cupped his sculpted buttocks in her hands, pushing him deeper into her. She grunted with satisfaction as his thrust became a little more powerful, more angled from the different position it caused, making his body hit a point in her that made her toes curl, her eyes roll to the back of her head, and her back to arch, forcing even more intimate contact.

"That's it baby," Harry grunted, leaning his head down into her shoulders, before he bit down on the tender flesh. He dropped his hand to her breast, swirling his fingertip around the nipple, making it pucker from the tickling contact.

When Hermione half gasped half moaned, Harry growled, his teeth digging a little harder into her shoulders causing her to cry out with surprise. With wild abandon Harry took both hands to her hips, gripping them tightly, keeping her stiff in place underneath him, as his sure thrusts became erratic and faster.

Harry gasped; his face etched with concentration, and bowed his head as he came. His hips still moving, determined to give her the same pleasure that was shooting through him.

Hermione had never expected to have such an explosion take over her body. Her orgasm ripped through, taking her completely by surprise. It was so hard that she saw spots, then red, and then complete darkness.

Something was tickling her, was Hermione's first thought. She patted at the annoyance, not wanting to wake up.

Hermione?

What is that? She thought her temper becoming irate. She didn't want to wake up, but someone was calling her name insistently.

Hermione? If you don't wake up I'm going to get Madame Pomphrey!

Hermione! Oh God, I'm going to go-"

She didn't want a Madame Pomphrey, she wanted to stay on this golden cloud she was sleeping on, next to a God with bronzed skin…Harry, she thought softly.

"Hermione," Harry whispered once more, very softly in her ear.

Her eyes fluttered open. "Harry? Why did you wake me up?"

"You blacked out," Harry said, his voice etched with fear and disbelief.


Her face blossomed with redness. "I-I what?"

"You-"

She saw his scared look and it dawned on her what he'd been thinking. "Harry I assure you I'm perfectly fine. I just had the most explosive orgasm-I assure I'm fine."

Harry looked startled and then threw his head back with laughter. She joined him and took him in tightly for a hug. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," he spoke softly, running his fingers through her hair. His face became serious, loving, and determined all at once. "You're gonna marry me Hermione Granger-not regrets."

Hermione gasped happily and leaned forward, kissing him on his lips.

~Finished~

"Shivering is very, very good," ~Zack Benedict and Julie Mathison from the book Perfect by Judith McNaught