Unofficial Portkey Archive

No Thinking Thing by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

No Thinking Thing

gypsybaby21

Author Note: Okay, there were twenty-seven people for Harry not being a virgin and thirty-five people for Harry being a virgin. In each case, for the people that didn't want Harry to be a virgin, they said that I had already made Harry too experienced. I was actually surprised by that.

If you take into consideration the reading material he most likely uses to relieve his extreme (Voldemort, his dead parents, Sirius) amount of tension and his imagination, (he was a poor boy, who was abused and wasn't allowed to even say the word 'magic.' Then all of a sudden this big huge giant breaks down the door claiming magic is real, dragons are real, and flying on a broomstick is real). I mean he's bound to have a huge imagination after that! Reading and a little imagination is all you need.

So because of how close it was, I've decided I'm just going to make two versions: Virgin and Not Virgin. They will be different. If you don't want to read the virgin part skip this chapter and go to the next one!

I apologize for any mistakes a head of time.

Chapter Three of Three: Virgin

"Harry, can we slow down a little?" Hermione whispered in his ear as she felt her bed come in contact with the back of her knees.

Harry pulled his face away from the curve of her neck and took three deep breaths. He turned and scooted up the bed so that his back rested against the headboard of the bed, motioning for Hermione to come sit in front of him. She surprised him by straddling his legs, wrapping herself around him, hugging him tightly to her. Harry frowned and ran his fingers up and down back, causing her to jerk from time to time from a tickle.

"I'm sorry," Harry whispered into her hair.

He could feel the moisture from his breath reflect back against his lips. He lifted up slowly so that he could lie more comfortably against the headboard; pulling back he made a move to clutch Hermione's hands with his. He put them on top of his chest, still holding them as he fiddled with her fingers.

Hermione bowed her head to stare at their entwined hands. "What are you sorry for?"

"You're not ready for this. I was-" Harry stopped as Hermione lifted her eyes.

Her eyes. They were beautiful, chocolate liquid, pulling him in until he was sure if he didn't shake his head he would be lost forever. "Every time I look at you, you take my breath away."

Hermione scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Har-ry," she drawled out, her voice slightly scratchy.

Harry chuckled and shrugged. "What?" He asked incredulously.

She tossed her head back and laughed, causing Harry to cringe and jerk his hips up at the movement. Her legs instinctively clenched around his from the movement and she reared forward clutching his shirt, not wanting to fall. "Why did you do that?" she cried, pulling a hand back and smacking him in the chest.

"I'm sorry, but if you haven't noticed you're straddling my lap, I'm turned on beyond belief and you move."

Hermione bit her bottom lip and took a deep breath, forcing her school shirt to stretch across her breasts. Slowly, she pulled her hands away from Harry's and pulled her shirt off. She smiled as she heard Harry's intake of breath. His breathing once again shifted to excitement. She could hear the anticipation every time he took a breath. She curled her arm behind her and unsnapped her bra, slowly allowing it to slide down her goose bump covered arms.

She turned her head to the side, looking down at the floor, trying to control her breathing. "I know they aren't very big-" she started.

"Oh, 'Mione, they're perfect," he panted softly.

Slowly he reached out. Hermione's eyes widened in shock at the calloused finger that traced her nipple, causing her to hiccup in surprise, she shuddered she felt him cup her in his hand. She lifted her eyes to his only to find his hungrily latched onto her front. His eyes were dark and filled with desire. His skin seemed to glow, the moisture at the top of his lip made no never mind, nor did the tiny droplet of sweat that slide down the side of his face. He positively looked good enough to eat.

He quickly pulled back and hurriedly yanked his shirt up and over his head. Harry lifted his eyes and searched hers looking for a sign that it was going to far. Seeing none he swiftly flipped her over so that she was on the bottom. The cool crisp feeling of the sheets against her warm back made her gasp. The contrast of her hot back and the cool sheets was so shocking that she hadn't noticed Harry working her slacks and knickers down her thighs.

Once he had her naked he had discarded his pants and slowly crawled up her, stopping at her midriff to flutter light kisses against her. He darted his tongue out and circled it around her belly button. She giggled and gasped at the same time, dropping her chin to her chest so that she could see what he was doing.

She literally felt her eyes roll to the back of her head as he smirked up at her and kissed her inner thigh. He was so close, close enough to allow his cheek to brush up against her wet, throbbing lips. She jerked with surprise and her toes curled when she felt his tongue flicker along the hot crease.

Harry growled with frustration. "Hermione, I'm so ready. Please?"

Not being able to find her voice she nodded hesitantly and bit down hard on her lower lip as she felt him push her thighs apart and settle his lower body between them. Hermione blushed deeply as he pulled her hands down and wrapped them around his erection, making her guide it into her. She shuddered at the contact as the tip of his cock pushed aside her swollen lips.

"I want-" Harry stopped and his eyes widened as he felt Hermione wrap her legs around his back, forcing him all the way in, past the barrier of her innocence. He shut his eyes, and clenched his jaw, his lips slightly parted. He dropped his head into the curve of her shoulder and laid his full body weight on hers.

Hermione slowly slid her hands down his muscular back, feeling his muscles straining for control as she rested her fingers on the curve of his arse. "Harry? Are you okay?" she whispered as she stared at the side of his face.

He was nuzzling her with his mouth, his fingers clenching the sheets on either side of her head. He was panting heavily, groaning every time Hermione moved. It took him a bit before he was able to answer her.

Harry chuckled and placed a kiss against her cheek. "I thought I was the one that was supposed to ask that?" he rasped out.

"I just-"

"I could only dream of what this would feel like."

Hermione, startled stared at him. "With me?"

Harry smiled softly down at her; he shifted his weight onto his elbows, rising up above her, and awkwardly petted her face. "I've only ever wanted to do it with you."

"Harry are you saying-"

"I was waiting. For a long time, for someone, that I had no idea who. I never wanted a meaningless relationship that revolved around sex. I wanted love, I wanted passion-and I didn't know it was you that I would find it with. So I'd like to say that I saved myself for the right person," he whispered, each word coming out choppy, his cheeks flushing.

"You're a virgin?"

Harry gave a boyish grin. "Well, not anymore. Did it hurt much?"

"Yes, but I think I was surprised more by your reaction. I've read that teenage boys don't have a lot of stamina especially if they're virgins. Yet you're talking to me, and you don't act like someone that doesn't know what they're doing," she spoke softly, loving, unconsciously constricting her walls around him.

"Oh God," Harry gasped, dropping his forehead onto hers. "You can't do that again."

"You did know what you were doing didn't you?"

"I did, you aren't the only one that reads a lot."

"You can start moving," she said encouragingly, "but I want you to look at me when you do."

Slowly, Harry lifted his eyes to hers, their sweaty foreheads still touching as he thrust his hips forward, and the sound of damp, naked skin smacking echoed throughout the room. Hermione gasped at the force of the thrust and as he did it once more she moved up the bed. Hot pain that was so intense she felt like she could actually taste the copper of her blood, but she pushed her pain away and wrapped her arm around his neck, hugging him close to her. She lifted her head, giving him a gentle kiss on the mouth. Their erratic breathing stopped them from having a long kiss.

"Ah," Hermione cried out as his thrusts became more uncontrolled and faster.

She watched as he gritted his teeth, and caught the movement of his hands clenching the sheets so hard that his knuckles were white, his breathing was becoming heavier, his eyes were having trouble staying open, and when a deep, long groan tore from his mouth she knew she'd down what no other had. She knew what was coming as he pulled his hands from the crumpled sheets; she knew what was coming when she felt his fingers digging into her hips, holding them in place as he pounded hard into her.

He's coming, she thought tenderly, reaching her hand that wasn't wrapped around his neck to smooth his wild hair out of his eyes.

"Oh 'Mione, I can't stop," he cried out.

She jerked her hips up, clutching onto him tightly. Her eyes widened in surprise as she felt the surge of liquid squirt into her. She had read about the semen, she had read what others had thought it felt like in a romance novel, and she always thought it was rubbish, but now she understood the warmth of it, especially after the act was done with someone you loved.

He collapsed on top of her, her eyes still wide with awe as she stared up at the ceiling, clutching him tightly to her. He kissed the junction part of her neck and shoulders, and whispered loving words into her ear while they both tried to catch their breath.

"Thank you," he whispered minutes later. "I'm sorry you didn't-"

She silenced his words with the tip of her fingers before lifting her head to kiss him. She started laughing.

Harry frowned and lifted his head up. "What's so funny?"

"I told you I wasn't having sex with you," she snorted un-lady like.

Harry smiled tenderly at her. "I take it you aren't afraid anymore."

"Obviously not," she chuckled.

"Was it my charm, or was it the backrub, or was it-"

"It was just-you and me kind of realizing that I've never let fear hold me back before and I know I really, really wanted you."

Harry nodded and cupped her face. "Yep, I see five kids in the near future."

Hermione scoffed. "I'm glad you're volunteering to push them out."

"Hermione?" Harry whispered suddenly very serious.

"Hmm?"

"There is a chance, in the final battle that I'll die, one in ninety-nine, but if that 'one' triumphs, I don't want to look back and regret not having you as mine. I'm not saying we should marry right now, but perhaps a promise ring-and I want to take you all over the world, I want to be there when you're sick and I'll nurse you back to health, and when we do get married, right after Hogwarts, I want to be there with you every second that you have my baby inside of you."

Hermione was absolutely speechless. "Harry-"

"I know, I know, it's too fast, but as sure as I am about you, and as sure as I am I'll succeed with Voldemort, there is still the chance that I'll screw up. I promise you one thing though I will not let anything happen to you. I want to live my life to the fullest, be it two years or until I'm eighty, I don't want any more regrets. I want you and everything that comes along with you."

"Harry," she smiled. "You're so sweet you're giving me a cavity."

Anger flickered across his face. "Don't make fun of me. I'm serious."

"I know."

"So you'll have me then?"

Hermione bit her lip on a wide smile. "I always had a horrible sweet tooth."

I been thinkin' 'bout our love situation

All this attraction in the present tense

I've reached the only logical conclusion

Love ain't supposed to make sense

This ain't no thinkin` thing, right brain, left brain

It goes a little deeper than that

It's a chemical, physical, emotional devotion

Passion that we can't hold back

There's nothin` that we need to analyze

There ain't no rhyme or reason why

'Cause this ain't, this ain't no thinkin` thing

Forget mathematical equations

Self help psychology

Gray matter don't matter much darlin`

When it's gettin` down to you and me

This ain't no thinkin` thing, right brain, left brain

It goes a little deeper than that

It's a chemical, physical, emotional devotion

Passion that we can't hold back

There's nothin` that we need to analyze

There ain't no rhyme or reason why

'Cause this ain't, this ain't no thinkin` thing

There's nothing that we need to analyze

There ain't no rhyme or reason why

'Cause this ain't, this ain't no thinkin` thing

This ain't, no this ain't no thinkin` thing

~Finished

Thanks for reading everyone. I know there are a lot of gaps, everyone will probably question that, but it's the way I wanted it. It's the way I thought it up, it's the way I wrote it. Thanks again for the reviews, I really appreciate it.