Unofficial Portkey Archive

HULK by Classic Cowboy
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

HULK

Classic Cowboy

Chapter 7: Secret's Out

"I can't believe this …" Harry sighed sitting between Hermione and Ginny with his face in his hands, "Spending a month and a half, and Christmas with Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia …"

"Surely it won't be that horrid, Harry," Hermione said rubbing his arm affectionately, "It is Christmas after all."

Harry gave her an exasperated look, and her shoulders drooped, "Honestly Harry, it's only a month and a half."

"Yeah, Harry," Ginny said patting his shoulder, "This is the perfect way to test that anger control techniques Professor Dumbledore taught you."

"Yes, if you can go a month and a half without changing into …" Hermione started but stopped, to look around before continuing in a lower voice, "you-know-what, then everything will be fine."

"I'll try …" Harry said uncertainly, knowing that if the Hulk was to be seen on Private Drive while he was there it would be anything but good. Dumbledore had agreed to send him to his home to avoid suspicions from Umbridge and her Hulk Busters. And Harry reluctantly agreed.

Hermione then shoved a small piece of parchment into Harry's hand. Harry looked down and then back up at Hermione in confusion.

"That's my telephone number and address if you need anything, any thing at all," Hermione said, staring at Harry worriedly. "I should be home all holiday, we're not going camping like we did last holiday."

"I thought you went skiing," Harry question in confusion.

"Oh … oh right, we went skiing, that's right … um …" Hermione stammered, looking down sadly, "That's what I meant."

Harry looked at her suspiciously, before going back to his pool of self-pity.

---

Almost two hours later, Harry sat alone on a bench, shivering in the cold. He had waved goodbye to Hermione as she got on her bus to her home, and also to Ginny and Ron as the Twins picked them up, 'God help them on the ride home,' he then shivered again reminding him of the situation. "I guess Uncle Vernon forgot to pick me up," Harry sighed as he stood up, lifted his trunk and Hedwig's cage, and began the long walk to Four Private Drive.

Almost an hour of walking in the cold later Harry was finally 'home'. He tried to open the front door but found it lock. He knew he'd probably be yelled at but he knocked anyway.

A few moments later Uncle Vernon Dursley came to the door in a nightcap and a dressing gown, "Boy, what are you doing here?" He questioned hatefully, "Shouldn't you be at that accursed school with those other freaks? Do you not know the time? It's seven in the evening! You'll wake up the neighborhood! Don't just stand there, boy, get in here before you alarm the neighbors, and add more to the terrible rumors you've caused."

Harry was almost literally jerked up to his room, thrown in, and the door slammed and locked. "Bloody brilliant to see you as well, Uncle," Harry said under his breath pulling himself off the ground.

---

Two weeks went by and no major confrontations between Harry and his 'family' took place, and Harry was actually thinking that whatever holy deity there was, weather it be God or whoever, seemed to be smiling down on him for once in his short life.

Then he finally left his room to go down for breakfast and his heart suddenly seemed to stop and speed up at the exact same time. His so-called family was sitting around the table, laughing loudly.

"Oh, Harry, I do hope you are all right this summer," Dudley read in a mock feminine voice, "I do hope you are having a good summer, I know what happened at the end of the year hurt, but I know you're strong enough to take any and all life can throw at you. I believe in you, and if you ever need me, you know where I am. With love, Her My Own Knee," He read emphasizing the syllables of Hermione's name.

"Who's this Hermione, Boy?" Vernon asked, "That your little freak girlfriend?"

Harry's eyes widened as his rage began to build, "Hermione IS NOT a freak," he growled glaring at his uncle.

"Do NOT take that tone of voice with me, boy," Vernon hissed getting up from his seat, then walked over and backslapped Harry across the face, "After all I've sacrificed for you, given you a bed and a roof over your head for what? Sixteen years?"

"You … don't want … me angry … Uncle Vernon …" Harry warned from the floor, trembling as a drop of blood escaped his lip.

Vernon reared back and kicked Harry in the ribs once, but when he went for a second time, Harry's hand caught his lower leg. "W-What?" Vernon asked as Harry's grip tightened to the point pain flooded Vernon's whole chubby body. He looked down to see his nephew turning green and growing literally out of his clothing.

"No hurt no more …" the green behemoth hissed standing up and picking Vernon up by the leg.

"LET ME GO!" Vernon cried, "You are even more of a freak then I thought!"

"Hulk no freak," the monster growled angrily, "HULK ANGRY!" He barked, as he slung Vernon across the kitchen and through the window to the yard. The Hulk stomped the rest of the way down the stairs, pushing back the wall as he went, then looked down at the small door at the base of the stairs with a padlock on it. His eyes grow wide with anger before he smashed the door and stairs with one fist.

He then turned to the terrified Aunt Petunia and Dudley, and his green face contorted in rage. He stomped toward them before grabbing Petunia and with a scream she found herself thrown through the refrigerator door.

He then turned to the trembling teenager standing in a puddle of yellow fluid. "White meat." The Hulk growled bearing down on the teen. Dudley's eyes rolled back in his head and he fell backwards in a faint.

---

Hermione's long bushy hair and scarf flew behind her as she held on the handles of her motor scooter with one hand and the bag of takeout Chinese in her other, She was wearing a large coat, scarf, a pink helmet with a 'Hell's Angels' sticker on the back and goggles over her big brown eyes. "Bloody traffic," She mumbled as she eased along the slow moving traffic. "And its blood freezing, what's going on?"

She glanced to the side and a military truck full of soldiers flew down the other side of the road, and looked back and followed the truck as it hung a tight turn to the left, almost plowing into another car. "That's the way to Private Drive …" Hermione mused worriedly, "I hope nothing has happened to Harry …"

The military truck drove as quickly as it could to Private Drive but came to a sudden halt as a sports car crashed into the top of the truck.

"LEAVE HULK ALONE!" the beast cried as it jerked a tree up by the roots and beamed it at a group of soldiers who were firing their automatic weapons at him.

"Bring in the tanks!" a soldier screamed into a radio as he ran out of the Hulk's path. Half the houses on Private Drive was destroyed, and no matter how many times they shot the Hulk, it seemed to only make it angrier.

The Hulk ran from the soldiers toward downtown London, but the military helicopters stayed with it and bombarded him with bullets. While his body healed quickly, it didn't stop from some of its blood to bleed out slowing it down physically and make it as much red as green. The incredible Hulk grabbed a large light pole and swung it at the choppers, knocking on out of the air. The beast was approaching a large bridge, only thinking about escaping those who wanted to hurt it.

He glanced around the corner and saw a small child sat on the sidewalk listening to music through headphones not paying attention to the large tank that was approaching him. Hulk acted on instinct and ran toward the tank, stopping it three feet from the boy, and picked it up over its massive shoulders. And with a cry of raged threw it down the road, bouncing several times before it came to a stop upside down.

Hulk sighed and looked down at the boy who was still sitting there dead to the world. The beast shrugged his broad shoulders and continued down the street.

The boy finally pulled back the headphones, "Wonder if … bloody hell?" He asked seeing the tank over turned down on the end of the destroyed street, "MUM!!!"

Hulk gave a small sigh when he thought he had escaped the humans who were trying to hurt it, but as soon as it turned a corner it came face to face with a large tank barrel.

The roar of the tank's gun echoed in the Hulk's ears as it felt an intense pain in his right shoulder, and flew several feet back into a building and was quickly buried in rubble.

---

Harry eyes slowly fluttered open, but gasped in pain, and looked down to see his shirtless shoulder mangled and bleeding, "Oh god, what did I do?" he asked as he carefully crawled out of the rubble, and noticed that none of the soldiers around the are noticed the small boy crawling out of the bottom of the large pile of bricks. "I guess they were waiting for big green and ugly," Harry whispered, before trembling as the cold winter air hit his bare skin. He quickly padded away from the area, still gripping his injured shoulder and limp arm.

Harry tumbled and fell into a pile of trash, and yelped when he landed on his bad shoulder. "What am I going to do …" Harry whimpered, shoving his good hand in the pocket of what was left of his jeans. "What the …" Harry whispered as he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket, and squinted to see Hermione's phone number. He slowly pulled himself back up on trembling weak legs and walked out of the alley to luckily find a phone booth.

He squinted to read the address on the phone, before slowly dialing the number collect.

---

"Thank the lord," Hermione sighed as she walked into the Granger home and threw herself down on the couch and pulled off her coat and scarf, "I never thought I'd get through traffic … anybody home!" She called through the empty home, "Guess not …" She mumbled before laying back and letting her eyes close in relaxation. Then her eyes opened to the sound of her phone ringing.

She let it ring a few more moment before she pulled her self off the couch, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Bloody hell …" She moaned as she walked toward the phone on the wall, "Hello, Granger residence, Hermione Granger speaking," She answered politely.

"You have a collect call from: "Hermione … I-it's Harry …" do you accept the charges?" the automated voice spoke.

"Yes, yes I accept," Hermione spoke quickly and waited, "Harry, are you there? Are you alright?"

"'M-Mione … help me …" Harry whimpered causing Hermione's eyes to grow wide in fear.

---

Harry slowly opened his eyes with a moan, and discovered he was in a very comfortable feather bed. He glanced over and saw his glasses on a night table, as well as a picture of himself, Hermione and Ron together in their fourth year. He reached for his glasses when he realized he was reaching with his once limp arm. He glanced down at his shoulder and arm, and while there was still a bruise, there the deep injury was gone. He put on his glasses, and he looked around the room, he could see an opened walk in closet, and every wall covered in books. "Well sleeping beauty has finally woken up," a voice called from the doorway.

Harry glanced up to see a girl leaning against the door, wearing only a long tank top with one strap falling down her arm, and a pair of pink panties. Seeing her face Harry's eyes grew wide, "Hermione?" He asked in awe. Other then the girl's short, neon pink hair, she was Hermione's doppelganger.

"Harry!" He heard Hermione cry, before running into the room, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail and wearing baggy yellow and red star pattern pajamas, "Oh thank goodness you're alright, I was so worried!" She exclaimed, but Harry's wide eyes just went from the two look-alikes.

"Oh," Hermione quickly gasped, looking back at the other girl, "Where are my manners, Harry, this is my sister Helen, she's my twin sister. Helen this is my very best friend Harry Potter." Hermione smiled.

"It is definitely a pleasure to meet you, Harry," Helen smiled seductively, walking over to the bed, "Well, you weren't kidding, Hermie. Those big green eyes really do make you just want to go down and suck that sausage, just like you said!"

"HELEN!" Hermione cried, turning blood red.

"What, I thought you said he knew you borrowed his invisible thing and snuck into his bathroom to watch him take a-" Helen started, but yelped when Hermione grabbed her by the arm and forcefully dragged her toward the door.

"It's late, Harry, so you better get your rest," Hermione said still blushing brightly, "Speak to you in the morning. Come along, Sister."

"Maybe this is just some weird dream …" Harry blinked in confusion, "This has to be, so back to sleep it is …"

---

Harry awoke the next morning to see the sun shinning through the blinds. "Good morning, I hope you slept alright, Harry," Hermione said as she walked in, almost like she was standing there waiting for him to wake up.

"What time is it?" Harry asked, putting on his glasses.

"Nine in the morning," Hermione stated, sitting down on his bed, "Now let me see that shoulder."

"Looks like the potion I brewed did the trick," Hermione said, smiling at Harry trembling from her fingers brushing across his bruised shoulder. "Your trunk's at the foot of the bed and I put Hedwig's cage in my room, more light in there then my study."

"How did you get my stuff here?" Harry asked, "We are at your home I presume."

"Right, this is me and my family's humble abode," Hermione said overly dramatic, "And seeing as your green skinned alter ego took care of those horrid Muggles' house, Professor Dumbledore said it was best you stay here with me …err us. And I used Accio to bring your stuff here and Reparo to fix your glasses … again."

"Did I …"

"No, the Dursleys aren't dead. They will be spending more then a few days in the hospital," Hermione explained, "But they got off easy if you ask me."

"Damn … figures it wouldn't tear them apart …" Harry sighed sitting up, "Did you get in trouble for using the spells off Hogwarts ground?"

"No, Dumbledore cleared it for me, so everything's alright," Hermione said rubbing his shoulder affectionately, "My overly friendly sister should have breakfast ready soon."

"Why did you never tell us you had a twin sister, Hermione?" Harry asked easing back down into the feather bed.

"You never asked, Mr. Potter," Hermione replied teasingly, "There is a lot that you don't know about me."

"There's a lot I don't know about myself, Mione," Harry sighed sadly, his voice quivering slightly, "Why is this happening to me? Is this bloody scar not enough?"

Hermione pulled Harry back up and gave him a tight hug, "You'll get through this, and I'll help you any way I can. I'm already doing a study on magic that is affected by emotions. I haven't found anything yet, but surely I can find a similar situation or case study that can give some insight on our situation."

Harry pulled back and looked into Hermione's chocolate brown eyes, "I'm scared, Mione …" but was cut off with a squeak when Hermione hugged him tighter.

"You have no reason to be," Hermione whispered in to his ear, "You made it through what is it now, seven encounters with V-Voldemort? You can make it through this too, I know you can." She then pulled back to sit next to him, "Would it help to talk about it? I must say I am quite curious do you remember anything from when you … transform?"

"It's kind of fuzzy, almost like when Madam Pomfrey pumps a lot of pain killers in me, but I remember some of the sensations. I feel anger … rage … power … and freedom …" He then looked away and released a worried sigh, "But what frightens me the most about the whole thing, Hermione … is when it happens, when it washes over me and takes over … I love every second."

"Oh Harry …" Hermione sighed, taking his hand and squeezing it in her own.

"Hey you two!" Hermione's near exact voice called from down the hall, "Better pull out of her, boy, and get both your clothes back on! Breakfast is ready!"

"Oh … oh Merlin …" Hermione whimpered, "Harry, do the killing curse on me now, please? Just go ahead and put me out of my misery …"

"Sorry, Hermione," Harry smile for the first time that morning, "I'm hungry." Harry then bounced out of bed and stepped toward the door.

Hermione sighed, and quickly followed him toward the smell of fresh eggs and bacon.

---

"So where's your parents," Harry asked after swallowing a bite of scrambled eggs.

Hermione started to speak up when Helen beat her to it. "The old man and his misses are at work getting caught up on paper work, like they do every year. Their practice's main office is out of town so they'll probably be back a few days before you and Hermie have to go back."

"Huh?" Harry blinked at the blushing Hermione, "I thought you always went somewhere with your parents over Christmas Holidays, Hermione?"

Hermione gulped before looking toward the door. She then pushed away from the table and all but ran out of the room.

Harry started to go after when Helen stood up, "You take a seat, I'll handle my sis," Helen then winked at him, "clean your plate and I might give you a treat." The pink haired girl purred seductively.

Helen didn't wait for Harry to respond before quickly following Hermione out of the room.

---

"Hermione, mind filling me in on what's going on?" Helen asked, running after her sister.

"Why did you have to say that?" Hermione asked spinning around, her eyes glistening with tears.

"What, told him the truth?" Helen scoffed, "Just like in your old school, Hermione, still can't stand the thoughts of anyone feeling sorry for you?"

"No it's not that …" Hermione sighed, "It's just he has so much on him … he doesn't need to worry about my little petty problems."

"What, Hermie?" Helen rolled her eyes, "It's bloody well obvious he cares about you, so why not tell him you have a pair of self-absorbed gits for parents?"

"He doesn't need that burden …" Hermione sighed, looking away.

"Would he really consider you a burden?" Helen pointed out, "Besides you did mention he had a bit of a obsession with being the hero, right?"

"I guess …" Hermione bowed her head.

"I know you'd love to have his attention, Hermie," Helen replied cheekily leaning against the wall. "I mean he is quite a catch. That messy hair is really cute, and makes you just want to run your fingers through it, huh Hermione?" Helen asked suggestively as Hermione gave a small shy nod. "Those big, green, somewhat sad, puppy dog eyes, you probably could stare for hours? And He's got that sweet mouth, don't think I don't remember your rant about that Cho girl taking his first kiss."

Hermione gulped and licked her lips unconsciously, but gasped when Helen walked up behind her, gripped her arms, and whispered in her ear, "Bet you want to give him a better experience then that Cho don't you, Sister?" Helen whispered huskily, "I admit I have seen more attractive bods, but Harry is far from unattractive. I'm sure you noticed, right?"

"W-We're just best friends …" Hermione panted, "I just broke up with his best friend a few weeks ago … it … it wouldn't be right …"

"So what?" Helen chuckled, "Do you want to be more then friends with him?"

"…"

"Do you want him?" Helen asked so softly Hermione could barely hear.

Hermione mumbled something while drooping her head letting her long bushy hair hide her face.

"I didn't hear you, sis," Helen smiled.

"I said … yes …" Hermione mumbled.

"Oh really?" Helen smiled, almost gleefully, "I find this so very entertaining, my sister is finally growing up to be a woman. I still have two years on you, sweetheart." She whispered with a wink. "It is Christmas eve, Hermie, why save that silly broom you got him and give him something he'll really enjoy for Christmas?"

"Umm … I don't know what you're getting at …" Hermione blushed crimson.

"I think you do …" Helen purred, "Listen, Andrew will be coming over later tonight, so we could compare notes in the morning, what do you say?"

"Bloody hell!" Hermione gasped, "I … I'm not comparing how Harry shags me to how your boyfriend does you!"

"So you are going to do it then?" Helen smiled triumphantly.

"I … err didn't say that …" Hermione blanched.

"If you say so, Hermie," Helen winked, "Just remember when he penetrates, don't let either of your tongues be between your teeth, the first time hurts quite fiercely."

"Won't be that bad for me," Hermione started in her 'know-it-all' tone of voice before she could stop her self. "I learned a spell that I could cast on my self in fourth year in which would eliminate the pain of the first sexual encounter… Not that I'm planning on my first encounter being tonight … err …"

"So you've been thinking about this for over two years now?" Helen retorted, turning Hermione crimson faced again.

"I have not been thinking about this for over two years now!" Hermione hissed, struggling to keep her voice down for fear of Harry hearing her.

"Hold that thought for one second," Helen said as she ran to her bedroom. A few moments Helen came back with her mini-recorder she uses to record lectures in class. "I knew this tape would come in handy. I recorded this summer before last, love, I trust you'll recognize the voice."

Hermione's eyes widened when she heard her own recorded voice panting and breathing heavily, "Harry … that's it … right there … right there … yes … yes oh Harry!"

Helen stopped the recorder and grinned broadly at her sister, "I rest my case."

"T-That wasn't -That wasn't me!" Hermione gasped, reaching for the recorder, "That was you, you're trying t-to blackmail me!"

"Oh but it was you, dear sister," Helen smiled down her nose at her twin sister. She then surprised the flustered Hermione by giving her a loving hug. "All teasing aside, love, he loves you, you can see it in his eyes. Shag if you want, but at least tell the boy how you feel. It's obvious he's got a lot of troubles, and he could use a little silver lining for his dark clouds." She then pulled away from her sister, "So wanna go back to your soon to be boyfriend now?"

Hermione gave a quick nod and the two Grangers walked back to the dinning room.

----

"Hermione has something she wants to say to you, Harry," Helen said as the girls rejoined him at the table.

Harry's worried emerald green eyes snapped to look at Hermione, when she took a deep breath, "Harry … I've not been … completely truthful to you and Ron … about what I do over Christmas Holiday … you see … Mum and Dad are very busy with their Dentistry that they spend much of our Christmas Holiday at a yearly convention. For the last four years it's just been me and Helen and who ever is her boyfriend that year for Christmas. I'm sorry I never told you … I just thought … I didn't want you to worry about me … with everything you have on you anyway, and …" she rambled on, not noticing Harry had gotten up and was making his way around the table toward her.

"Hermione," Harry said surprising his best friend, pulling her into a hug, "Don't worry about me worrying about you, ok?" He whispered into her bushy hair, "I don't mind worrying about you at all, I do it anyway."

"So you're not mad at me for not telling you about my parents?" Hermione asked hopefully.

"I'm a bit disappointed you didn't tell us the truth about your holidays," Harry said pulling back, but still holding the girl in his arms, "But I know what its like to not enjoy talking about my home life. Just don't keep anything from us at least me anymore, ok?"

Harry waited for a nod before he let her go and returned to his seat to finish his breakfast.

The three ate in silence when Helen finally spoke up, "So Harry," she started, looking innocently into his emerald eyes, "ever had sex with twins before?"

-----

Hermione laid awake staring at her ceiling later that night. She glanced to her left and saw a picture of herself, Harry, and Ron early forth year. It was so much simpler then, they were three best friends, no more no less. "Damn hormones," Hermione cursed, rolling over and shoving her face into her pillow.

Most of Hogwarts always looked at Hermione as the naïve bookworm of the 'Golden Trio', the girl who thought sex was only the term for gender. She wasn't as naïve or withdrawn as many thought. As with everything else she'd been interested in she'd done an intense research endeavor on the subject, and thought that she knew as much as she possibly could without experiencing the actual act. And majority of her fantasies has involved the very boy who was in the room down the hall from her now.

Hermione flopped around again to lie on her back. Her sister's words returning, she had no doubt she wanted Harry, she had since the beginning of their last year. The question was should she act on them and if she did how would her best friend react. There was so much at stake. They could be so much more then friends, or it could all be destroyed.

Looking at it another way, Harry needed her, but after what she seen of his problem, friendship didn't seem to cut it anymore. Hermione had no problems whatsoever becoming his girlfriend. Even Ron seemed to suggest it during their break up. Studying Harry's problem, Hermione came to the conclusion that what Dumbledore said was correct, Harry's transformations were triggered by his negative emotions, such as hatred and anger. And then it was easily reversed by positive emotions, happiness, joy, love.

Hermione could quite possibly give him more then enough love to stop him from ever changing again. The only catch was would he accept her love? If she offered all her love, all of her, would he embrace her or push her away.

She laid for several more minutes before glancing at the clock, five after twelve. It was now officially Christmas Day. Her and Harry were as close as friends could possibly go. And with the same courage she used on the day she went into the unknown of Platform 9 ¾ before their first year, Hermione climbed out of bed, and would take the only means she could think of to save her best friend. However much he wanted or needed, Hermione Granger was going to love Harry Potter.

---

Harry laid awake, staring at the ceiling when a soft knock came to his door, "Harry, are you still awake?"

"Hermione?" Harry asked, as he opened the door, "It's after midnight, you should be sleeping. Is something the matter?"

"No … yes … no, I just want to talk," Hermione finally decided and the two entered Harry's guest room.

"What do you want to talk about?" Harry asked as he joined her on the edge of his bed.

"What's happened," Hermione gulped, "With your changes, and … between me and Ron."

"Ok …" Harry said reluctantly.

"Harry, I just dated Ron because I … well, I was lonely," Hermione started, and quickly held up her hand to silence him, "Hear me out. I know you and Ron both are my best friends and are always there for me, but a girl needs a bit more then that sometimes. And I just wanted someone who would be willing to hold me and comfort me a bit. Ron spoke up first, and thought it would might be fun and maybe I could make him mature a little bit. Fat chance I know but even I'm not perfect."

Harry nodded, and she took a deep breath, "I mean, look at you and Cho last year. You were infatuated with her, and that was a better reason then why I accepted Ron's request. At least you were dating who you wanted or thought you wanted to be with."

"You … you didn't want to be with Ron then?" Harry asked, and Hermione almost lost her nerve at the hopefulness in Harry's emerald eyes.

"Right. I didn't want to be with him, I wanted to be with another." Hermione stated, "But … but he never showed any interest in me. But now the one I really care for needs me." She said cupping his cheek in her hand, "He's hurting and suffering. And whether he feels the same or not I want to be there for the one I love in any way he needs me to be."

Hermione had wanted to say more but Harry's lips pressing to hers stopped all rational thought. She gave a small moan as his tongue slide across her bottom lip and gave a gasp as his tongue invaded her own mouth.

Hermione pulled Harry down on the bed on top of her as they continued kissing and exploring one another's bodies. Harry reluctantly broke the kiss, "Mione, if we don't stop now I don't know …"

"Harry, I've wanted this positively for well over a year," Hermione breathed, pulling at his nightshirt.

"I love you, Mione," Harry breathed before giving her a short kiss.

"I love you more," Hermione smiled up at him and pulling him back down for a much deeper kiss.

---

"Exactly what do you want, Madam Umbridge," Mrs. Weasley spat angrily. She was seated in the living room if the Borrow, surrounded by her husband and children. Across from her sat her son Percy and Ms. Umbridge.

"Just want to know if any of you have any information on this Hulk creature." Umbridge said in a voice that made it sound like she might actually care.

"Why would we know anything about the Hulk?" Ron asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorway.

"I believe that the Hulk is actually a human, a young wizard who might have had an accident with a spell, potion, charm, whatnot. But the point is …" Umbridge said, putting on a sad face, and looking directly at Ron, "He's hurting and suffering, it must be painful to change into that creature. There's a good chance it could be one of your friends from school. Do you want your friend to suffer?"

"Even if we knew anything," Ron spat, "You just want to kill him. And I'd rather die then help you, you fat toad!"

"I'm hurt, I know … I was hard on you all last year, but I … I was only doing my job," Umbridge sniffed. She glanced up at him sadly, "I would only hurt him if that was a last resort I assure you. I only want to help him. If we can capture him, we can find a cure for whatever has happened to him."

The living room was dead quiet. All eyes were on the floor, except Umbridge who was staring at Ron. Finally a timid voice spoke. "I know who the Hulk is …"

"GINNY! NO!" Ron snapped, his eyes turning to his sister in horror.

"She said it herself, she just wants to help him," Ginny said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Go on, dear," Umbridge smiled reassuringly.

"It's Harry …" Ginny stated softly.

"Harry Potter?" Umbridge grinned.

"Yes," Ginny nodded, avoiding all eyes.

"Harry Potter is the Hulk."

To Be Continued…

Sorry for the long wait, this chapter has given me a great deal of trouble, but I finally fought through it, cut out the horrible parts, (originally had a smut scene between Harry and Hermione but it just wouldn't work right) and now here ya go. I hope you enjoy the update. I decided to go a head and post but might update this again later with a beta read version. Enjoy and I'm deeply sorry for the long wait.

-C. Cowboy