Unofficial Portkey Archive

Mo Chroi by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Mo Chroi

Harrys Mistress

Here's the next chapter.

Mo Chroi

Chapter 2

"Hermione." His face hardened and shoved his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I don't know," she started nonchalantly with a shrug. "Could be that my best friend is going off at the break of dawn to fight the most powerful dark wizard of our time. Maybe I wanted to have a little friendly chat between friends. Then again, I never recalled needing a reason to come see you."

"I didn't mean…" He scowled as he broke off. "I really want to be alone right now." It was a lie. Wasn't he just leaving to go seek a friendly female companion? "Please give me that and leave me be."

Hermione pushed back the tears that threatened to surface. "Why do you keep pushing me away? I know you're scared Harry, I'm scared for you. Let me help you."

"You can't give me what I need."

Hermione was quiet for a moment while Harry stalked back to the window. "It breaks my heart to hear you say that."

Harry's shoulders hunched. "I don't mean to hurt you."

"Don't you?" she asked taking another step further into the room. "That's your plan isn't it? Push me away so I'll be safe. Make me think you don't care for me? You think I actually buy that? Especially after what I witnessed downstairs?"

He turned back to her. "You weren't suppose to see that. You shouldn't have been there."

"I know you're worried, Harry," she said as she so badly wanted to go over to him and pull him close. "I'm going to be with you. Right beside you to the very end. I'd die for you."

Harry hitched in a quick breath. "Don't say that," he said in a panic. "Don't…Dammit, Hermione, don't even think it. And you're not going anywhere."

Hermione blinked. "I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me," he said as he stalked over to her pointing a finger in her face. "You're to stay here. Within these walls. Where it's safe."

Hermione lifted a brow. "Oh, am I now?"

"Yes and don't give me that look, Hermione," he said with a firm tone as emotions he'd been holding back deep inside him were threatening to come out. He wouldn't…couldn't let that happen. He'd held them in check this long and he would be damned if Hermione Granger finally made him crack. "This will all be over by this time tomorrow. No sense in putting your life in danger when so many people are already. You'll stay here. Help the Healers, I'm sure they'll be fairly busy tomorrow."

"No," Hermione said simply with her hands on her hips. "I will do as I please and who are you to tell me otherwise. I'm a good witch. A good fighter and I won't stand around and wait like a good little girl. You can't make me."

Harry moved two long quick strides towards her and just like that, had her pinned against the wall. He wasn't touching her, but his glare alone could freeze anyone who dared look. "I'm warning you, Hermione. Don't push me on this."

Although her heart began to bang loudly against her chest, she jerked up her chin up. "Threatening me now, Harry? What are you going to do? Cosh me on the head, tie me up and lock me in the closet?"

"If It comes to that," he said narrowing her eyes. "You're staying."

Hermione angrily shook her head and opened her mouth to protest but let out a soft cry when he suddenly grabbed her arms and slammed her against the wall. "Dammit, Hermione," he cursed as his emotions were teetering on the edge. "Don't argue with me, I don't have the patience or the energy. You have to stay."

"Why?" she asked as she trembled under his hands. "How can you ask me to do such a thing when you know I can't?"

He'd have preferred her screaming, biting and cursing him over the soft and pleading voice. "You have to," he said matching the tone of her voice. "Because I…" His vision blurred and quickly realized that tears formed in his eyes. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Not now. Don't fall apart now. "I can't go out there and do what I have to do if…" He hitched in a breath closing his eyes tightly as the anger and frustration started to surface. "Bloody hell," he whispered and then shook her roughly as his eyes flew open. "I can't lose you! Don't you understand that!" He shook her again. "I've already lost one friend and I'll be damned if I lose another. I can't…I just can't lose you, Hermione."

Hermione didn't say anything. Not one word. She simply lifted a hand and touched his cheek. It was that one small gesture that finally sent him over the edge. He felt his eyes fill once more and a loud sob escaped him and although he tried to push it back, tried to keep his composure, he knew it was useless.

He sagged against her, buried his face against her neck as his shoulders began to shake. "I can't…I can't lose you, Hermione."

"Shh." She wrapped her arms around him like she wanted to just moments ago. "Harry, it's okay."

"No," he croaked as he held her tight. "No, you need to promise me. Please. Promise…Promise me you'll stay."

Hermione's eyes now began to tear up as she looked up to the ceiling. What he asked of her was something that would break her heart. Not being able to be with him, fight with him side by side like she always sworn to do. "Okay, Harry," she managed to stay as she choked back her tears and began to feel her heart start to crumble. "I'll stay."

A sense of relief shook him down to the bone as he could only clutch her tighter. She would be safe. She would survive. It was the only thing that mattered. She was the only thing that mattered. He knew it was hard for her to stay behind, but the fact that she was going to for him meant the world.

And as the tears passed and his shaky breaths became irregular once more, he finally became aware of how every inch of her body was pressed tightly against his. She was warm, soft and smelled incredibly female and he slowly felt his blood start to hum.

He knew he should step away, give her a little smile, a pat on the head and send her on her way. Instead, he stayed where he was, enjoying the feel of her pressed against him and the way her fingers felt sliding through his hair. It was soothing, comforting. And he wanted more.

He couldn't seem to stop himself from nuzzling her neck or pressing his lips firmly on her soft skin. He felt her body tense and her fingers in his hair stilled. He didn't move for a moment, keeping his lips firmly on her neck while breathing deeply through his nose with his hands rested loosely on her hips. It wasn't until he felt her relax again when he gently nipped at her skin with teeth and tongue.

She let out a gasp, gripped his hair tightly, but made no sound or movement of protest. So he did it again, this time trailing kisses with a tease of his tongue. She arched against him, but didn't push him away, so that only encouraged him to keep going. The only sounds to be heard were the soft smacks of his kisses and the occasional soft whimpers that escaped her.

He moved down to her chest, kissing the spot where her heart raced beneath it, before moving to the other side of her neck. She moved her fingers again but her caress was anything but gentle as he captured her earlobe with his mouth.

She surrendered against him as his name fell from her lips for the first time and the sound of it made him groan deeply as he pinned her higher against the wall. Her legs came around his waist, allowing him to grind his arousal roughly against her. She gasped as her head tilted back while she moved against him.

He shifted his mouth to hers but stopped inches from contact. His hands were gripping the back of her thighs and hers had moved to his shoulders. Their breaths merged as they both breathed heavily, wondering what the other was thinking. Wondering how exactly they had gotten to this point.

It was Hermione who first shifted her gaze to his lips and it was Harry who moved a fraction of an inch closer. Their lips touched in a caress as soft and quiet as a whisper. This went on for awhile, lips only touching for quick, impatient nips until Hermione captured Harry's bottom lip and grazed her teeth slowly over it, causing Harry to turn up the kiss.

He opened his mouth, prying Hermione's lips with his tongue before plundering, tasting her for the first time. She tasted sweet, addictively so, and they clung together, as mouths fused together while tongues tangled, caressed, tasted.

The kiss changed from gentle and lazy to hard and desperate. Their lips bruised each other as their tongues met thrust after thrust. Only gasps and murmurs of wanting exchanged between them as their hands started to roam. Harry's gripped handfuls of her blouse, tugging it out of her waistband of her skirt, while Hermione's grappled for his shirt, dragging it up over his head.

They broke apart so Hermione could tug it off, but Harry immediately sampled her mouth once more as his hands now fought with the buttons of her blouse. His fingers felt clumsy working with the small dainty buttons so with a frustrating groan he ripped cotton and buttons scattered.

He slid his hands up her ribcage and then filled them with her soft breasts while his mouth still tasted her own.

She moaned against his mouth while he kneaded her breasts, then gasped when he easily flicked open the clasp in the front of her bra. He hitched her higher and before she could even comprehend what he was doing, his mouth was covering one of her breast while his hand loved the other. "God," she breathed as she tilted back, her head hitting the wall as her back arched to him. "My god, Harry."

Harry crushed his mouth back to hers rolling them until his back was now against the wall, her feet found the floor again and his hands traveled up her skirt. "Be sure," he breathed he pushed the triangle of silk aside and slid a finger inside her wet heat. "Be sure."

Hermione moaned loudly and answered by simply attacking the buttons of his fly while tugging his jeans over his hips. She sneakily stuck a hand inside so quickly he almost went blind when she gripped her hand over his very hard arousal. "Bloody hell," he moaned and rolled them again, slamming her back against the wall already working at hiking up her skirt.

He ripped her silk knickers in half, too impatient to remove them the normal way, and hitched her back up off the floor. He gripped her hips and was about to plunge hard inside her, but hesitated and looked into her eyes which was filled with desire. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry," she gasped and then started to push herself onto him.

Harry let out a shocking moan when he realized how easily she accepted him, so he thrust the rest of himself into her, hard and fast. Not a virgin. There was no resistance, no blood…he slid into her smoothly and silkily. He wanted to ask her who she had been with, as they now clung to each other as they both had yet to move. "Hermione…"

"Later," she murmured knowing what he wanted to know. "Later, just…oh god Harry, please…move. Move inside me…fast." She arched her hips against his. "Hard."

"Shit," he whispered as he buried his face against her neck as he did as he was told. He started out slowly, moving in short lazy strokes, but the sounds of her moans and gasps made him pick up the pace. He now pulled almost completely out of her before slamming back into her. Thrust after thrust while she met each one without breaking rhythm.

Her nails scraped at his back, his mouth sucked and branded her neck as they fucked each other's brains out. He never really got that term, until now. He felt as if his brains were leaking out of his ears while he pounded into her, hearing the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. He was glad he was coherent enough to remember a silencing spell sometime in the middle of all this, because anyone walking by would hear the sound of Hermione's hips hitting the wall over and over again.

"Oh god," Hermione gasped as her mouth opened wide in a silent groan while the look of shock passed over face. "Yes…Harry, faster. I'm gonna…fuck, you're good at this."

It made him smile, liking the idea of him giving her more pleasure than her first. He captured her mouth with his, while they both were creeping close to the edge. He could feel her inner walls clenching tightly around him and he felt himself growing closer and closer. He picked up the pace, and slid a hand between their joined bodies, finding Hermione's sensitive nub which finally sent her over the edge.

She gasped, bucked and her whole body shuddered as the first wave of orgasm swept over her in a violent rush. Harry buried his face into her neck, nuzzling her soft hair, breathing in her scent while he rode out her orgasm. He came after that, long and hard while all his worries, all his stress seemed to spill out of him, while he spilled himself into her.