Unofficial Portkey Archive

Mo Chroi by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Mo Chroi

Harrys Mistress

Yea!! Here's another chapter! I know the update took longer than the others but it's been a busy week! I hope you enjoy this one and keep it coming with the awesome updates as always!

~HM

Chapter 4

He then slowly moved around from his side of the bag to face her, towering over her while her back was against the bag and Harry's hands gripped the straps on top of the bag to keep it still. "Or I can show you."

Harry was so close to her she had to tilt up her chin just so she could look at him. "Show me? Harry you showed me plenty earlier. Being with you made me realize exactly how different it can be."

"I can show you more," he said with his mouth now only inches from hers. "If you let me…I can show you just how different it can be."

"Didn't get enough of me earlier, Harry?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her voice although her heart was racing.

"Thought I did. Even regretted it because I thought it would ruin our friendship."

Hermione's eyes softened. "Nothing could ruin our friendship."

"I know that now, which is why I want to give you more."

"Harry, you really don't have to feel like you need to do anything. You did more than enough last time and…"

"Why are you making it sound like a hardship?" he asked cutting her off. "Boys like sex, too, you know."

"Sex, yes, but not all the other stuff and…"

Harry choked out a laugh. "Who told you that?"

"Victor. He said foreplay's way overrated."

"Well, Krum's an idiot, isn't he? Hermione," he said softly as he leaned his body against her while he pulled at the straps so the bag was pushing her against him. "All the other stuff as you described it, is not overrated. Especially when done right."

Hermione shuddered out a breath at the contact. "What makes you such an expert?" she managed to say.

"I had a lot of practice in one night and although a part of me wishes you were my first, I'm somewhat glad I know what I'm doing so I can show you just how bloody fantastic it can be."

"I don't know," she said with a smile as she arched against him. "I'm kind of a fan of the 'wham bam thank you, mam'."

Laughter escaped Harry before he could stop it. A simple human act that he hadn't done in weeks. "We'll get to that." He brushed his lips to hers. "Leading up to it can be just as fun."

"Whatever you say," Hermione said quickly seeking his mouth again, kissing him passionately.

"Not so fast," he breathed pulling away when the kiss started to get heavy. "Patience, Hermione."

She moaned when his lips moved to her neck, slowly torturing her with open mouthed kisses and lazy sweeps of the tongue. "Harry, please…now." She reached for the fly of his jeans, desperate to have in inside her again.

Harry simply took her greedy hands away and pinned them behind the small of her back. "Not yet," he whispered before he took her mouth in a long drugging kiss. He didn't nip or bruise, but simply tasted, sliding his tongue deep into her mouth over and over again until she was pliant in his arms.

He shuffled them to the bed with their mouths never breaking and Harry sat on the edge, but when Hermione would have crawled on his lap he held her back. "No, wait." Harry put his hands on her hips and looked up at her. "Let me see you this time. Let me undress you."

Hermione blushed, looking away shyly. "There's nothing special to see really."

"Oh, I doubt that," Harry groaned as he unfastened the top bottom. "I won't rip it this time."

"I didn't mind." Merlin, she couldn't stop shaking, which was ridiculous. They already had sex against the wall for crying out loud, she shouldn't be nervous! "It was kind of exciting…knowing I could make you lose control."

"I was impatient." He undid the last two buttons. "In a hurry." He spread her blouse open and over her shoulder, revealing her lacy bra. "And even though it's killing me, I'm not losing control this time. Not yet at lest."

"You're making me nervous, Harry."

"Am I?" Harry smiled as he reached up and brushed a knuckle over one of the silk cups, causing her to tremble. "That's a good start then."

Since he knew she expected him to undo her bra next, he reached behind her and unfastened her skirt, allowing it to slip off her hips and fall to the floor. "Well what do you know," Harry said as his hands traveled up her thighs and over her hips. "You had a body hiding under those Hogwarts robes all this time."

"I'm too skinny," she said then groaned when his fingers brushed the triangle of silk.

"Not skinny….long and lean." He pulled her from her hips until she stood closer to him between his legs. "Perfect."

Hermione gripped his hair when his mouth covered one of her breasts, sucking and tugging against the silk. She felt her clasp release and groaned when his mouth covered soft skin. He pulled at her until she straddled his hips, arching her back when he continued to kiss and caress her breasts. "Harry," she pleaded softly as she fiddled with the hem of his shirt, desperate for naked flesh.

When his shirt was discarded their mouths met holding each other close so their bare skin rubbed together. Lips and tongue mated while Harry gripped her bare waist and raised her up on her knees. Before she could even wonder how he removed her knickers, his fingers had found her, warm and wet. She broke from the kiss on a gasp, arching her back like a bow while he stroked and fondled her.

She groaned his name when his mouth found her breasts again, then bit her lip as Harry's thumb pressed against her clit. "Oh god," she groaned as she gripped his shoulders, whimpering softly while grinding against his hand. "Don't stop…yes…Oh Harry, yes!"

He felt her clench around his fingers, gasping and shuddering while she came. Harry quickly flipped her over on her back, replacing his fingers with his mouth just as she was coming down from her high, hoping to bring her up again.

Hermione could do nothing but grip his hair and hang on for the ride. She was already half drugged from the first orgasm he gave her and now he was cleverly bringing her to a second. Merlin, Harry was right. Foreplay was bloody fantastic if done right. And Harry was definitely doing it right.

She screamed his name when the second orgasm hit her even harder than the first. Her fingers tightened in his hair while she dug her heels into his shoulder blades, lifting her hips up while she rode it out. Then her whole body went limp, collapsing back onto the bed while she felt herself begin to drift away. Was she dying? No, her heart was banging too loudly for a near death experience.

"Hermione?" Harry murmured as he nuzzled her neck.

She just sighed dreamily, wrapping her arms weakly around him while she enjoyed the aftermath of her glow. Her eyes then flew open when she felt him slowly push into her, stretching her walls. "Harry," she gasped wrapping herself tight against him once he was inside her. "I couldn't possibly have another…"

"Yes you can," Harry said grabbing her legs and pushed her knees towards her chest, allowing him to go even deeper. "And you will."

Hermione let out a throaty groan at the new position. "Merlin, Harry….I had no idea."

"I know." He began to move his hips in slow short thrusts, grinding himself deep inside her. "You feel so good," he whispered in her ear, sucking it gently. "So bloody good."

"Yes," she cried softly, reaching above her head to grip something.

Harry complied her by grappling his hands with hers until they linked and tightened together. He quickened the pace, thrust after thrust in a steady rhythm. The mattress squeaked under them and the iron headboard bumped hard into the wall as they both started to finally lose control.

Their mouths fused together, muffled groans filled the room as the pace became even quicker, desperate now for that sudden rush of release. They came together, pulling away from the kiss only to groan or sigh each other's name as Harry plunged into her once, twice and then a final time, hard and fast until they were both spent.

Neither of them moved for awhile. Harry laid stretched out on top of her…still inside her with his head on her breast. Hermione couldn't do anything but lay there, she didn't even have the strength to caress his hair like she wanted to. She was going to die. Surely no girl had experienced three amazing orgasms in a row and lived to tell the tale, but it seems that she had.

"Harry?"

"Mmm, yeah," he grunted. "I'll get off in a second."

"Didn't you just do that?" Hermione asked with a chuckle.

Harry lifted his head, propping himself on his elbows. "You're a regular comedian. I meant I'll get off of you…smart ass."

"No don't," Hermione said wrapping her arms around him before he could roll off of her. "Not yet at least."

Harry smiled and leaned down, brushing his lips against hers. "Still think foreplay's overrated?"

"Hardly," she groaned stretching her long aching body under his. "Especially with you."

"Thanks," he said as he nipped at her lips then made his way down her neck.

"Can I do it to you?"

Harry's whole body froze then lifted his head. "What?"

"I want to do it to you," Hermione said as her hands slid down his damp back. "What you did with your mouth? I want to give you pleasure now."

"Uh…wow." He shook his head to bring him out of the fantasy she had planted in his head. "I wouldn't say no to that. But later," he added quickly when he saw the look in her eyes. "I need a moment to recover here. In the mean time, let's get under the covers, rest a little."

"All right," she agreed and smiled against his lips when he kissed her one last time before shifting off of her.

Once they were both under the covers they were on their sides facing each other as they shared a pillow. "Are we going to do a little pillow talk?" Hermione asked.

Harry smile, resting a hand on her bare hip. "Sure."

"That be nice," Hermione admitted shyly. "It's been awhile since we talked."

The humor in his eyes faded. "I know. I'm sorry." He sighed deeply, reaching up to brush back strands of her hair. "I know I've been distant the last few months, especially after Ron died."

"When we lost Ron," Hermione began as her voice turned shaky. "It was like a part of me died…a part of us…died with him. We were no longer the unstoppable trio. It hurt so badly I almost felt numb."

"I know. Hermione…"

"I was comforted by so many people," she continued looking into his eyes that were filled with sorrow and regret. "Comforted by so many people. There was only one person I wanted to be with…one person I wanted to hold, wanted him to hold me. He would let me."

"He was an idiot." Harry smiled sadly. "An idiot who thought it was best for everyone to pull away. Even when he so badly wanted to be comforted by you." He cradled the side of her face, brushing his thumb over her soft cheek. "I'm sorry I left you alone."

"It's okay." She covered his hand turning her head to plant a kiss against his palm. "Although it hurt, I can understand why you did it."

Touched by the gesture, Harry linked their fingers and brought them to his lips. "I thought I was protecting you."

"I know," she said and then decided to lighten the mood to get the look of guilt out of his eyes. "Which is why I decided not to kick your ass."

Amusement replaced guilt as he flashed a grin. "Like you could."

"Don't be so sure, it wouldn't be like sparring." Then in a quick flash, she rolled and before Harry could blink he was on his back with his hands pinned above his head. "I wouldn't hold back."

"Wow," he said impressed, enjoying the feel of her long naked body stretched out over his. "Nice move."

She leaned down, nipped his chin. "Thanks."

"Well," he said when she started to trail her lips down his neck. "You've got me pinned. What are you going to do to me?"

She nuzzled his neck and gently sunk her teeth into his earlobe. "Torture you," she murmured huskily in his ear.

Harry's eyes fluttered closed when her very talented mouth continued down his body. "Sounds fantastic."

Later…after she had tortured him beyond belief, sending him over the edge…after having her once more…fast, hard…desperate…they lay breathless and entwined. Harry was on his back, staring up at the ceiling with Hermione curled against him with her head resting on his heart.

"I'm tired," Hermione murmured as her eyes started to turn heavy.

"Get some sleep, Hermione," he said stroking her hair.

"I don't want to…I'm afraid you'll be gone when I wake up."

Harry shut his eyes as the thought of leaving her…never seeing her again…sent a shot of pain through his heart. "I promise to wake you before I go."

"Promise?" she whispered as sleep began to take over.

Harry pressed his lips against the crown of her head, breathing in her familiar scent. "I promise."