Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies

d&gforever

You're A Sticky Wizard.

------------------***************---------------

Ginny pulled away from her husband after having Apparated to just inside the front door of their lodge suite. Draco's fitted polo and tight trousers were drenched with the sweet strawberry drink the wench in the bar had spilt on him, and his pants were getting tighter by second due to her proximity to him. The bitch in the bar had changed Ginny's plans for the evening. Whereas she had originally wanted to seduce her husband as they danced the night away, she now realized that this present scenario might work out to be even better. Her fingers started to unbutton his shirt and Draco grinned in anticipation.

Ginny made sure to touch only his clothing as she removed first his shirt, then shoes and finally trousers. Her teasing was rewarded with a tenting of his boxers and she licked her lips eyeing him hungrily. "Let's get you out of those so I can clean you properly," she suggested.

Draco took a deep breath. The heat in Ginny's eyes was unmistakable and he thanked the deities for having landed them in this delicious predicament. He was grateful that Ginny no longer held it against him when other witches made passes at him. She merely took each as an opportunity to show him the many reasons he wanted only her.

Her touch was tender as she escorted his boxers to the floor. Having rendered him naked, she stood and gazed at his beautiful body, running her hands slowly through his aura but not actually touching him. She wove a seductive spell in the air above his nipples and then moved lower, charging the air around his torso with her magic. His cock twitched in response and, longing for her touch, he couldn't prevent the bucking of his hips as her hands came close.

"Bad wizard," she breathed, "be patient."

He groaned his answer and she came closer, her warm breath washing over his engorged penis as she continued to tease, "I know patience isn't one of your strong points, my love, but try."

Draco stepped back against the door as her lips and tongue caressed him and she took more and more into her hot wet sweet little mouth. Legs buckling from the intense pleasure, he gripped at the wall for support and slowly slid to the ground. Ginny followed, keeping the soft, wet velvet of her mouth on him, intent on wresting all control from him and making his body react like a schoolboy's.

Once on the ground, she placed a hand on each of his thighs and slowly caressed his balls with her thumbs. Her mouth moved from licking his cock to licking his balls and back again. As he watched her work at pleasuring him, she caught his eye, "I love turning you on and I want to drive you totally out of control."

He stared at her affronted. He was a grown wizard and prided himself on his remarkable control.

Ginny giggled, "I'll take that as a challenge then. Let's see how quickly…"

"No!" he beseeched and, gasping for breath, continued, "please, Ginny, slowly. We have all night. Please, love."

She murmured agreement and went back to tormenting the tip of his penis with her tongue, licking down the large vein to its base, running her tongue around his balls and then working her way back up.

Draco watched her from beneath hooded eyes as her lips enveloped him again and she slowly moved her tongue around applying pressure with her lips to softly squeeze the velvet shaft. Her eyes locked with his as her mouth lovingly worked its magic and her hands cuddled his balls with delicate pressure.

Then suddenly she broke eye contact, relaxed her throat and took in most of him, tugging a little on his sack to stop him from cumming.

Draco whispered, "I love you, Ginny," eyes closed and head thrown back against the door as waves of delight ran through him. He submerged himself in the pure sensation of being pleasured by his beautiful wife. Their love-making had reached new heights during this past year as they learned to wordlessly express their needs and desires. Draco worked his fingers into Ginny's hair, using his hands to gently set the pace. Responsive to his subtle touch, she brought him to the edge then slowed down, finally stopping.

"Please, Ginny, don't stop," he pleaded.

She caressed his sack and found the tightness gone, so she went back to sucking his firm member. She had hoped to bring him to the edge a number of times but was growing tired, so she placed a finger under his sack found that special spot that drove him wild and applied pressure to it while working her mouth up and down his shaft, still swirling her tongue. He grew even harder, a response which, coupled with his loud sounds of rapture, made her forget that her jaw ached. After a few frenzied movements of his hips, her body met his passion with its own and a rush of her own juices drenched her neither regions.

Draco inhaled her musty arousal and groaned, "Yes!" lifting her off of him, laying her on her back and climbing on top of her. He kissed her passionately, putting his arms on each side of her cupping her head in his hands.

"I was waiting for that," he breathed heavily. "You've got to feel this, I need to feel this with you, OK?"

"Of course," she whispered into his mouth as he took control, sliding her dress up to reveal the pretty teddy she had on under it.

"Naughty little witch," he grinned and pulled on the sexy undergarment undoing its crotch snaps. Draco didn't need a hand to guide his cock. It knew exactly where to go and instantly slid into its lovely wet warm welcoming home.

Enormous pleasure radiated through her body and she screamed, "Draco!" as she threw her head back into his hands.

He moved slowly deep inside her, pressing their bodies together.

Draco was very well endowed but tonight his girth was almost unbearable, opening her up completely to him. Only on rare occasions did he get this hard, usually after a week or two apart, but something had him going tonight. Neither could control vocalizing as his groin rhythmically rubbed her clit and his cock stroked her inside. She knew they could be heard in the hallway and hoped that their friends where still at the club.

Draco placed soft kisses on her face causing Ginny to open her eyes to gaze into his, but she had to immediately close them. She'd heard that it was possible for a wizard to make a witch cum with just one look and now knew that was attainable.

After getting control and calming herself, Ginny opened her eyes to meet his again. It wasn't lust that filled his eyes. Truly the window into his soul, she saw his desire to protect her, make her happy and love her.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," she chanted, teary-eyed with emotion. Draco understood her tears to be ones of extreme joy for the true love they shared, love so deep that a look, a touch or a whispered word would fill you up and spill over.

Draco kissed away each tear, drew her close and kissed her deeply. Bliss floated through her body, spreading slowly from her center to the top of her head and the tips of her toes and fingers. The walls of her pussy rippled around him, but he was so big and hard that she thought her muscles would be ineffective. She was wrong though, they were more than enough to bring him over the edge with her and he yelled, "Ginny!" as pulse after pulse of his semen exploded out of him and ran down deep into her pussy. His ejaculation went on and on and when he rolled them over so that she straddled him, she could still feel his cock releasing his seed.

"Merlin, I'm glad I'm wearing a birth control ring. That would have made it through any spell!"

He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "Like you'd mind getting pregnant."

"This month I would," she put her chin on his chest, "it's a boy month."