Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies

d&gforever

Water Fun

Author's note: The scene takes place after chapter 3 of What Love Is For.

------------------***************---------------

The full moon cast a lovely glow over the ocean as Draco stared into it. This was not the way he had planned on spending his evening, standing on the lonely beach, trying to eliminate the last few days' problems from his psyche. He removed all but his boxers and jumped in the water. Maybe a cool swim would free his mind.

The blond wizard completed a couple of laps around a small, rocky island. He stood in the water, which was waist high, then turned and looked at the beach house. Only the porch light remained on, which was surprising for having a house full of guests. He must have been out here for longer than he thought. A soft pop caught his attention, so he turned towards the noise.

"Mind if I join you?" Ginny whispered as she glided off the edge of the rocky island into the water.

"Please do", Draco responded as he gathered her into his arms. "I'm sorry, Ginny. I should have gone back…"

She covered his mouth with a finger. "It's fine, Draco. You haven't been gone that long." The redhead wrapped her legs around his waist, then pressed her lips to his ear and whispered seductively. "Walk me around to the other side of the island." Her lips worked soft, sweet kisses on his earlobe and that special spot on his neck.

"Accio wand", he whispered as he enjoyed her attentions. Draco cast a charm, one of his own invention. They could clearly see each other, but no one else could see them. "This side blocks the waves", he muttered before laying his wand on the small island. He placed his right arm around her waist for support and ran the fingers of his left hand tenderly through her long mane. "I've got you, Gin", he said, and she loosened her hold on him with her legs and arms.

He placed soft kisses around to the front of her face and their eyes meet, both sets seeking the comfort they could only find in the other. The problems that filled his mind only minutes ago were gone. One thought remained, his Ginny. His gorgeous, loving Ginny, and what a special gift she was. As they gazed at each other, Draco leaned his head in for a number of tender kisses.

Merlin, she always cherished the way he kissed. Starting with the way he gazed into her eyes, showing her his love, and then his beautiful smile, not a smirk, but a smile that he saved only for his family. That soft touch to her face came next, followed by the closed mouth kiss. His lips were always perfect. They softly clung to hers causing them to tingle, or maybe the excitement of knowing what came next caused that.

He was in no hurry tonight. The blond wizard intended to make this snogging session last a very long time. He placed soft, floating kisses over her lips, his free hand caressing her face, arms and back, and sometimes his fingers ran through her hair. Ginny knew they had been kissing for a long time, before his tongue started tenderly dancing with her own as he decided to deepen their union. She was the one to break their connection at the lips.

"A witch needs air", she giggled, not wanting him to feel disappointed at her withdrawal. Her words were not needed. She felt him chuckle as he continued kissing her cheek and neck. Playfully, she slapped his shoulder. "You don't need to be so smug." As he trailed kisses over her neck, she threw her head back in pleasure. "Circe, help me", she gasped, then added, "Gods, I love you, Draco Malfoy, more deeply than I thought I could ever love another."

Shockingly his kisses stopped, and she lifted her head and met his eyes. The gray orbs were filled with emotions. His voice cracked as he spoke. "You said it first."

She caressed his face and kissed his lips. The redhead did her best to replicate his tantalizing kissing method. Chaste closed mouth kisses at each corner of the mouth, then one at its center, followed by a couple of slightly open mouth kisses. After a time just a little tongue was added in a teasing way, and then she went back to chaste kisses. The process was repeated until the receiver took the action to deepen the kiss. Well, normally that was how it worked for Draco. But with Ginny being the kisser, he seemed unwilling to stop the enthralling kissing, merely enjoying her actions and only returning them in kind.

The blond wizard enjoyed simply snogging his wife. He truly didn't care if it led anywhere else. Standing there, holding and kissing Ginny was enough for him. As this thought crossed his mind, the fiery redhead clinging to his waist made her desire known. She deepened their kiss and at the same time used her feet to lower his boxers. Her toes sensitively touched his hardened member, and she devilishly giggled, "I thought so."

"Apparate… our… room?" he gasped as her left foot caressed his balls and penis.

"No, here", she replied as she sunk herself on to him.

He briefly tried to remember when she had removed her swimwear, but all thoughts left his mind when she started to move. His mouth and free hand slowly moved to opposite breasts, causing a moan of pleasure to be released from his wife on contact. Draco lavished her breasts with attention, then madly flicked her hardened nipple with his tongue when he felt the tightening of her inner walls. He enjoyed the flexing of her muscles that her orgasm caused but withheld his own release.

Draco kissed his way back up to her face, around to her ear and whispered. "How many of those do you need me to help you release this evening, my lady?" His voice was filled with lust, want, need and desire.

She froze for a moment and felt his unyielding shaft twitch inside her. Then the evil wizard's hand made its way to her most private area and teased her engorged clit. "I need a number, my love." His lips softly attacked her neck, shoulders and upper chest.

"Oh yes", Ginny moaned as she threw back her head.

"That's not a number", he quipped as he took hold of her hips with both hands and pressed hers into his. The blond wizard's movements were tender, but the hairs of his pelvis tormented her clitoris in a wonderfully delightful method. The pressure of their pelvises being pushed into each other caused his penis to hit all the right spots inside. The tingling was building quickly in her core. Somehow sensing the change, Draco kissed the parts of her body that would quicken her release once more.

"How many, Ginny?" he growled, holding back his own release again as she tightened about him.

"OH GODS, DRACO!" she screamed as the waves of gratification exploded through her body. She tried to scream her pleasure again, but his hand clamped over her mouth as he dragged them back to the rock island where his wand lay.

He removed his hand and in a sheepish tone said, "I forgot to use a silencing charm." Draco looked in the direction of the balcony attached to the room Luna and Ron were staying in for the evening. His face was quite flushed from embarrassment, not passion. "The Weasel's out on the balcony."

Ginny turned and looked. "Your charm, he can't see us, right?"

"No, he can't see us." He turned to face Ginny. "But I think he heard you."

The figure went into the room, leaving the balcony empty again. The redhead shrugged at her husband. "It isn't the first time he's heard us and I don't think it will be the last", she said matter-of-factly. She took his wand and cast the silencing charm. "Now", she ordered. "I have at least one more that needs releasing." She squeezed her inner walls around his embedded member, causing him to gasp. Ginny giggled, "Get to work now", and patted his bottom.

He raised her up until only his tip remained inside, holding her there for an eternity in her mind. The redheaded witch wiggled trying to get him further inside her. "Want more?" he quipped, lowering her only a little.

"All of you, please", she moaned and he happily indulged her. His pace was slow as he lifted her up and down his shaft. Her face showed her complete bliss, and they smiled at one another from time to time. He felt her release coming and increased his pace.

"No", he barked when her hand went for her swollen clit. "I…" he said and she nodded, understanding what he wanted. He wanted this to last longer. After a dozen or so more stokes, he pulled her close to him. Their pelvises collided and her breasts were flattened against his chest. His body ground into her clit, and his member tantalizingly stoked her g-spot. As her mating sounds grew louder, his speed picked up. She shook in his arms as the pleasure of two different orgasms pulsed through her body.

He stumbled back into the rock island as his own release shot through his body. "Shit!" he yipped, jumping forward, Ginny still riding his softening member.

"What?" she asked.

One of his hands went to his bottom. "I think something bit me."

She learned over him and grabbed his and her wands. "I think it's time to go back to our bedchambers."