Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies

d&gforever

Dreams

Author's Note: The following story has a sixteen year old girl in it, if reading stories about sex acts with a girl of this age bothers you, do not read.

This is a little early. It goes with the next chapter but consider it an early Christmas present.

------------------***************---------------

Draco slightly tossed back and forth as he slept. This dream always occurred the week after Ginny gave birth.

Draco's Dream

They had apparited into the Malfoy beach house after attending the Christmas Ball at Malfoy Manor. After only ten minutes of snogging, he had her shirt off. She had unzipped his trousers and was giving him a wonderful hand job.

Draco's right hand left the soft, fresh skin of the teenager's breast. His mouth quickly descended to the nipple, and his tongue rolled around it, causing the young witch to moan.

"Merlin, this feels so good but we should stop," his sixteen year-old girlfriend whispered.

"I'll go no further than this," Draco muttered against her breast. The witch agreed. He lavished her breasts with attention, and in mere moments she was bucking her hips into him.

Her hand wrapped tighter around his firm cock as she pumped it. "Take your slacks off, so I can touch him better."

Somehow he removed his trousers without his mouth leaving her breasts. Her hand softly caressed his sack, sending pleasure through his body. "Your touch is brilliant. You can do that all you want." Her touches were so soft, they teased him. "Pump faster, Baby," Draco requested, a loud moan escaping him as the wicked teenage witch complied.

The blond mouthed one breast while he teased the other with his hand. His free one pushed up her long skirt and worked its way into her knickers. He had never felt her this wet before.

"Empty inside," she gasped. "Please, sweetheart."

Draco slowly entered one finger in her tight hole. She had first let him touch her weeks ago, but they had never gone further than a simple one finger fucking. She wiggled and thrust towards his hand when he tried to remove his finger. His lips moved to her mouth as he removed his hand from her breast to grab his wand. He Summoned a potion jar. Gracefully, as he continued to pleasure her with one hand, he coated two fingers of his other with a thick liquid. Repositioning himself, he switched hands, slowly inserting his two potion-covered fingers inside her tight pussy.

The witch gasped at the invasion. He kissed her nose. "Relax, love. Give it a moment," he instructed.

The wizard set an enticing rhythm with his fingers. The young witch's gasps changed to ones of sheer delight shortly. He placed a passionate kiss on her lips. When he pulled his mouth away from her, she thrust her hips into his hand.

"My fingers aren't enough, are they, my love?" he said with a smirk.

"No, they aren't," she moaned.

He pressed his penis against her inner thigh. "Do you want me to fill you up with this?"

"Yes," she gasped.

------------------***************---------------

The moans coming from her husband had wakened Ginny. She couldn't understand a word he was saying, but she knew by his sounds what type of dream he was having. These dreams had been common for him in their first years of marriage. In the last two years they had become rare, only occurring when their sexual activities had been restricted. For the most part, Ginny had worked past her jealousy of his dreams. It was normal after all. It wasn't like she didn't have a couple of fantasies of her own. Luckily she didn't moan in her sleep.

Draco rolled onto his back, giving her a good view of what the dream was doing to him. The sight of the sheet tenting around his erection was too much for her. She didn't care that it had only been a week since the birth of their daughter; she needed him, his touch, his warmth, his closeness.

Ginny placed her head on his shoulder and softly kissed his cheek. He had always been a light sleeper, so her task would be easy. "Draco, sweetheart. Wake up." She ran her hand across his chest and shook him just a little. "Please, baby. Wake up for me."

His noises stopped, and he naturally shifted towards his wife's voice. Draco's reflexes drew her closer into his body. She touched his face. "Sweetheart. Wake up."

The wizard opened his eyes slowly. He blushed, realizing she had heard his dream. "Gin..."

"Hush. It's all right. I thought we could do something with this." Ginny wrapped her hand around his hardness and pumped slowly.

"Sweet Circe, Gin. That feels so good." He closed his eyes enjoying her touch. She placed a leg over him as she played with him. His eyes popped open when he felt her straddling him. "No, love. It's too soon for that." He lifted her, placing her at his side.

"I'm fine," Ginny said as she nibbled on his ear. "Let me complete your dream. I need you inside me."

He shook his head. "A nice cuddle and a little playing is all you'll get from me."

"Bugger that. I want you, and I'll have you tonight." Ginny kissed that special spot on his neck. "What excited you so much? I can do what the witch in your dream did."

"Of course you can," he smirked at her. "You are the witch of my dreams."

Ginny sat up and crossed her arms. "Stop lying, I'm not upset-"

He placed a finger on her lips to quiet her. "I dreamt of us. I dreamt I was a stronger person back in my sixth year."

The redhead raised a brow giving him a skeptical glare. "You were having a sex dream."

Draco gave her a cheeky grin and quickly pulled her back onto his chest. "Every dream I have about you ends with sex." His expression turned serious. "Truthfully, Ginny, I was dreaming of you. The dream is always the same. It starts at Slughorn's Christmas party. I was really on my way to the Room of Requirement. When I was caught going there, I lied and said I wanted to come to the party. I knew then that the Dark Lord wasn't the answer. I didn't want to follow him or do his bidding, but I had to. He told me he'd kill my mother if I failed.

"I saw you dancing at Slughorn's party, and my problems seemed to go away. All I could think of was how lovely you looked and how in the right dress, your beauty was unmatched. In reality I walked away from you, but in my dreams I talk you into dancing with me. I tell you everything and you give me the strength to go to Dumbledore for help. Of course, he saves me and my family. The war ends before my seventh year, and we start dating. The dream ends with us making love for the first time. It all happens the way it should have, words of love and devotion being passed between us."

She smiled into his chest. "Did you take off my Quidditch britches after Gryffindor kicked Slytherin's butt, or did you merely push up my school skirt? In my dreams it happens on the train on our way home after your seventh year."

"I'd enjoy shagging you on a train. However, it wouldn't be suitable for our first time." Draco firmly stated. "Besides, I couldn't have waited that long to have you."

"Oh," she cooed. "Tell me where it happens in your dreams."

"The beach house after an evening of dancing. I loathed school uniforms, have never dreamt of you in them." He caressed her arm. "And I don't need to dream about removing your Quidditch britches. I've done that numerous times in person."

------------------***************---------------

It had been a week since Draco had told Ginny of his dream. She had done quite a bit of research to develop the room in front of them now. Her twin brothers had helped with the charms and testing. She had to lie to them, saying it was merely a daydreaming room, a way for her to forget she was a wife and mother for a few hours.

"Ginny, what are we doing here?" Draco inquired. "I have a romantic evening planned for us."

She stood on her tiptoes, placing a peck of a kiss on his nose. "This will be romantic. I-" Ginny paused. "I worked this out for you. Think about your dream of us at Hogwarts. Whatever you think will show itself on the other side. Our memories of present time will be blocked until we exit the room. We'll believe your dream, where you trusted me and Dumbledore kept you and your family safe."

Draco smiled. "Sounds interesting."

"There is only one problem. My mind will be that of my sixteen year old self. I can assure you that I will not shag you at that age. If you change your dream slightly so that it's the Christmas Eve I'm seventeen, you'll have a better chance for a shag."

The wizard lifted her chin and looked lovingly into his wife's eyes. "Seventeen, it is. You'll shag me because you have always loved me; that's why you married me. And I have always loved you, our family pride got in our way for years." He placed a cherished kiss on her lips. "Let's go inside. I'm sure it will be extremely romantic even if you turn down my advances."

Ginny made sure that Draco was the first in the room so it would read his mind. The room changed into the beach house's front parlor. It didn't surprise Ginny that he'd picked this house. She had loved being in it from the first time she had seen it.

A fire blazed in the lavish, oversized hearth, giving both warmth and a low glow to the welcoming room. Wine chilled in a bucket by a collection of pillows. The crystal bucket and glasses sparkled in the firelight. A plate of strawberries and chocolates lay close by.

"Just as I wished," Draco sighed.

Ginny giggled, "That's the point, isn't it? Close the door."

His mind was flooded with thoughts of Hogwarts, the Hogwarts of his dreams, as the door clicked. He felt strange, like he was forgetting many things. Draco shook his body. It was then that he felt the witch next to him do the same. Ginny's eyes showed she was startled. Her hands traced his body, acting as if she was making sure he was all still there. "You don't appear Splinched. Are you alright?" she asked with great concern.

"I'm fine, sweetheart. I felt a little odd at first." He looked over the witch next to him, first scanning for any signs that she had been Splinched. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I take it all my body parts are present?"

Draco nodded, this time taking in the whole appearance of his young witch. She was only a teenager with few curves and much shorter than him. She was attractive for a seventeen-year-old ordinarily; however this dress exaggerated the beauty that was Ginny Weasley.

The sequins enhanced the shine of her long, vivid, flaming red mane whose curls bounced ever so gracefully as she glided across a room. Its long length hid the extremely high heels she wore, making her appear taller and thinner. The form fitting item embellished the curves she had. Her waist was trim and her bottom perfectly rounded with just the right amount of padding to cushion a vigorous shagging. The strapless silk dress had a fitted sweetheart bust, which allowed his five favorite freckles to show. Draco's favorite part of the dress was its color. The brown matched her eyes flawlessly.

He couldn't stop the lustful gleam that adorned his eyes or the slight movement of his hips. Ginny smirked. "Well, I can be assured that your favorite parts of me are intact." She playfully slapped his arm. "I told you I wasn't ready to perform Side-Along Apparition. I could have harmed both of us."

Draco placed his arms lovingly around his witch's waist, pulling her close. "You did wonderfully. It was our only way out. Mother's blocked my ability to exit her parties for years." He kissed each of his five favorite freckles. "I needed to be alone with you."

She brushed her hips against his firm shaft. Her hands went between their bodies. "He's been at attention most of the night. I'll-"

The wizard pulled her hand away. "That's not why I wanted to be alone." He removed her bolero and walked over to the sofa, placing the item on the back of it. While removing his coat and tie, Draco slipped a small box from his jacket pocket and returned to his witch. The blond helped her lay down on the collection of pillows in front of the fire. Ginny made sure her brown dress lay flat as she sat. She took off her heels as Draco positioned himself cuddled against her.

The blond wizard kissed her softly. "I love you, Ginny." He handed her the small box. "Happy Christmas."

She eyed the box. "I thought we were going to spend Christmas day together."

He nodded. "First at the Burrow, then the Manor; we may not have time alone."

Ginny unwrapped the box. Opening the lid, she stared at a ring which resembled Narcissa's engagement ring. Instead of a diamond on each side of an emerald, this ring was a sterling silver band with two haft carat emeralds on each side of a one carat perfect diamond.

"It's too much, Draco."

He placed the ring on her finger. "No, it's just right. It's a promise ring. I promise to always love you." Draco placed the slightest kiss on the ring. Tears ran down Ginny's cheek. Her wizard's hand caressed them away before kissing her lips. Ginny ran her tongue around his lips, requesting him to deepen their connection.

Draco was never one to refuse his witch. They snogged for some time. Hands exploring and caressing every inch of their clothes covered body. Ginny was the first to act to Draco's delight. Her hands went to his belt. She had his trousers undone and his penis in her hand quickly. Her actions sent pleasure through the wizard. He fought for control and won. He was able to focus his attention on his lovely girlfriend. His eyes watched her heaving breasts as he kissed down her shoulders. The zipper of her dress was easy to find while lavishing kisses around her collarbone and neck. A whispered spell unclasped her bra. He slowly worked the items off her breasts before rolling her onto her back.

The blond kissed the freckles between her breasts. Ginny's nipples were firm and dark red when Draco turned his attention to the left one. His hand cupped the bottom of the breast; his thumb lazily graced the hard nipple, causing a loud moan to escape his witch.

She moved away from him slightly. "Your parents might come."

"No. We'll remain alone. Wards," Draco informed her, not stopping his admiration of her body. "Relax, Sweetheart. I want to make you feel good." He moved his other hand to the neglected breast. The wizard kissed her deeply as he teased both of her rigid nipples with his thumbs. He broke the kiss only to say, "Want to pleasure you. Please, let me." The wizard's lips went back to loving her neck and shoulders, his thumbs still teasing her nipples.

"Bloody hell," she whimpered. "It feels so good." Ginny took a few calming breaths. "We need to- Oh Gods," she moaned as Draco's mouth attached to her right breast. His hand snaked its way into her knickers. The wizard rolled Ginny's clit between his forefinger and thumb. She was bucking wildly. "Inside. Need finger," she moaned.

His hands went to the dress pooled at her waist. He pulled it down her legs and off her body along with her knickers and stockings. Draco admired the naked witch briefly before kissing her deeply. One of his fingers slid inside her tight cunt.

"Yes, Draco. Play with me," she moaned. "Sweet Circe."

The sight of her wanton body caused his cock to twitch, and Ginny felt it. Although she had stopped pumping him, she still had a firm hold on his member. "Take your pants off." He wasted no time in complying. Draco also removed his shirt. The wizard laid his nude form next to his beauty. She was the first to make a move this time. She placed kisses on his penis, getting it wet. Wrapping her hands around the velvety cock, she started to pump him. While one hand worked his cock, the other caressed his balls.

"Oh Gin," he moaned. "You're too good to me." He laid back and enjoyed her actions. It wasn't long before he was moaning with bliss. "Little faster… Cumming…" Ginny watched the white fluid explode from the tip of his cock.

Draco recovered quickly. He turned to his witch, kissing her deeply. His fingers worked wonders with her breasts. As his thumb circled her clit, she sighed and relaxed, causing her legs to open for him. Draco slowly ran his finger along her outer lips before gently entering her tight cunt. Sweet Circe, she was pushing on his finger. It would take some time to stretch her out so he could enter her.

"Yes…" Ginny managed to get out between moans.

"Sweet Merlin, witch, I love you." He Summoned lubricating and pain-numbing potions to his side. While suckling her breast, he placed two fingers of his free hand into the potion. Moving slightly, he removed his single finger. Slowly he placed in one potion-coated finger then the other. He saw no discomfort on her face, so he started scissoring his fingers in her tight cunt.

"Ouch, Draco. That hurts," she hissed.

His lips attacked her clit. Pleasure caused her to sit up. Their eyes met. Draco pulled his mouth away. "Good?" Ginny nodded. "More?"

"Sweet Circe, please," she screamed.

Draco smirked. The wizard licked and sucked on his witch. She didn't notice when he inserted a third finger her pussy. As he licked her clit, he slowed the movement of his fingers. Ginny responded by pushing her hips onto them. "That's it, Gin. Fuck my fingers." He removed the third finger, then the second. Her movements became needier.

"My fingers aren't enough, are they?" He placed his firm cock against her inner thigh. "This will fill you up. I need this, you need this."

"Want it, yes." She moaned. "Can't… do… it..." Ginny was able to state between sighs of pleasure. She slightly pushed him away stopping his kisses. With great effort she calmed herself and stated. "Not on anything, get pregnant." Ginny shook her head as she spoke.

His lips softly graced her neck. The wizard's strong hands caressed her body. "I've taken care of that. Let me make love with you, Gin."

What did he mean? Had he taken a potion? Could she trust him? Ginny wondered. She shook off her last thought. Trust. He had trusted her with his life and the lives of his parents. She could trust him with this part of herself. Plus she loved this wizard above her. "Yes," she replied.

Draco wanted this to be as pleasurable as possible for his future wife. The best way to do this was to bring her to orgasm before deflowering her. He teased her clit with his tongue and mouth. His caressing of her sensitive nub had her moaning in short order. Two of his fingers went back inside her tight hole. The wizard pushed them up towards her pelvic to massage her g-spot until her orgasm overtook her. She felt his member poking at her entrance as waves of pleasure raced through her body.

He only put the head of his penis inside of her and waited for the bliss to encompass her body. Her pussy had just stopped pulsing, when she felt him push a little farther inside of her. Ginny opened her eyes to see Draco's grey ones focused on her. He pushed their upper bodies closer. "I love you, Ginny Weasley," he tenderly announced before kissing her deeply.

A wonderful fullness encompassed her for the next few moments before a stabbing pain hit. "Draco!" she yelped as tears started down her face. He stopped moving.

He kissed her tears. "Ginny?"

The pain in her nether region had brought some sense back to the lust filled mind of the seventeen year-old witch. She was giving this wizard something she could never give another. She loved him but did he really love her or did he love shagging her? She had to know. "Draco, do you want me, or do you want to shag me? Pick one."

He pulled out of her and kissed her cheek. "I choose you, love."

She touched his bottom with one hand and positioned his penis at her opening. "Then I'll trust you with this."

The wizard's fingers started on her clit once more. Feeling her relax, he pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. She was incredibly tight and he didn't want to be too forceful, since that would cause her pain. Draco took her nipple into his mouth; he felt a release of her fluid run over his cock and decided it was time, so he pushed himself completely inside her.

"Fuck, that hurt," Ginny screamed as her maidenhead was ripped in two. "Oh!" Ginny exclaimed in joy at the euphoric feeling of being filled and finally one with her soul mate.

Draco moved his pelvis into hers. She moaned again. "Good or bad, Ginny?"

"Move again," she requested.

Draco pulled out a centimeter before moving back in. "Ginny?"

"Mostly good, keep moving."

The blond wizard set a slow pace. He made sure that he used his fingers on her clit and his tongue on her nipples. Draco wanted nothing more than to pleasure the witch below him. First time sex was only good for a witch when the wizard took his time.

"So good, Gin. You feel so good," Draco said.

Slightly changing position with every moment, Draco tried to rub her g-spot with the head of his dick. It seemed to take him minutes to find the spot, but it only took seconds. A couple of glorious moans from Ginny told him he had it. The wizard assaulted her special place over and over as he increased his pace.

The couple exchanged words of love. He pulled her upper body into him and looked lovingly into her eyes. "All my love for you, Gin. Only for you."

Waves of bliss raced through her veins. Nothing had ever felt this good before. "Draco! Draco! Sweetheart!" she yelled before moaning sounds became the only noise she could make.

Her movements were causing him to lose rhythm, so he put his hands on her hips and held her in place. Ginny squealed in delight as her pussy pulsed almost violently around his organ. He watched her face as her orgasm washed over her. His orgasm followed hers. He rolled them so she lay on top of him. Her tight cunt held his softened member inside of it. This was fine with Draco. He'd be happy to spend the entire holiday inside his witch.

Ginny blushed as she looked into his eyes. "Aren't you supposed to take it out now?"

"I could, but you feel too good around me." Draco kissed her deeply.

She rubbed her nose against his after the kiss. The redhead smirked and wiggled her bottom. "You're hard again."

He placed a hand on each side of her hips. Draco moved her up and down his shaft, bringing it totally erect. "Now I'm hard." The wizard moved her a couple more times. "It's your turn to make love to me. Use that pace while I lie down and enjoy."

The redhead moved in the rhythm he had shown her. "You're a prat. A selfish git. You can't give without taking," she giggled.

"Call me whatever you like. Just keep moving, witch," he chuckled.

She hadn't been moving long, when his right hand went to her left nipple and his left hand went to her clit. Ginny was moaning with joy again. "Prat," she groaned. "I thought I… was… controlling…"

He bucked his hips into her, triggering her third orgasm. "Cum on me, Love!" Draco bucked into Ginny one final time, releasing his seed deep inside the love of his life.

The witch collapsed onto his chest. Draco kissed her temple before parting them with a sigh. He pulled her close against him. "We'd better stop, I don't want you to be sore."

"I love you, Draco. That was…" her voice cracked as tear fell down her cheeks.

"Oh, Gin. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pressure you into that. What a cad I am. I won't ask again."

She smiled at him. "That was incredible. But I think we should both take a birth control potion. Our parents will skin us if I get pregnant before our wedding in July."

Draco jested. "Mother would only be upset if you had out grown the dress. Besides, they wouldn't skin you, at least not until after the baby was born."

"Draco Black Malfoy! I'm not ready for…" Ginny yelled.

He kissed her to quiet her when he pulled away he spoke. "Sorry. We should both take the potion. I'll get it for you tomorrow."

The clock chimed one in the hallway causing Ginny to jump up. "Draco, I have to get home. If I'm late my father will… Well… He'll know that we… you know… He'll know."

He dressed himself quickly. The idea of Arthur guessing what they had been up to don't sit well with the blond wizard. Once Draco dressed, he helped Ginny with her cloak. He kissed her hand and they exited the Beach house.

The teenage couple changed but into their adult selves as Draco opened the door. He led Ginny into the hallway of Black hall and placed a locking charm on the room behind them.

"That was outstanding, Love. Thank you." He turned to see Ginny crying. Draco collected her into his warm embrace. "What's wrong, Love?"

She lifted her right hand, showing him the sterling silver band with two one carat emeralds on each side of a two carat perfect diamond. "You gave me this the Christmas I was pregnant with Serpens."

Draco kissed the ring. "I didn't say it to you then, Ginny, but I felt it. I knew I loved you then and I promised myself I would always love you." He kissed it again. "I promise to always love you, Ginevra Molly Malfoy."