Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies

d&gforever

Study Hard

--------------*************--------------

Draco's heart beat wildly as the amorous redhead seductively wandered his way. His eyes focused on her scrumptious breasts. Her aureole and firm nipples were barely visible through the Slytherin green teddy she wore. The wizard's eyes traveled southward, stopping at the bump that contained their developing child. Blood pooled in his groin at the vision in front of him and the thought of how he had gotten her into her present state. His cock twitched with excitement knowing it wouldn't be long before they were engaged in that activity again.

Ginny smiled softly at her wizard, savoring the look of desire that only she could bring to his face. Wicked thoughts dashed through her mind. Just how worked up could she get her husband? Right then she hashed up her plan to tease the blond into a frenzied state before letting him take her in any and every way he wanted. Slowly she closed the gap between them until she was merely sixty centimeters away. Smiling devilishly, she whispered, "Be a good wizard and don't touch. I want to show you all I learned at Diane's hen party."

He focused his attention on her not wishing to miss any of the show. It simply wasn't fair, he thought, how the sight of her in sexy lingerie teased and enhanced every one of his senses. She was wearing the type of perfume he had first purchased for her on their honeymoon. It went so lovely with the lilac soap she enjoyed bathing with. Her skin was paler, having lost most of the color the summer sun had given her. He liked it that way because it was easier to see the soft blushing in her cheeks. She wasn't sure of what she was about to do, he could tell. He heard her quiet sigh of apprehension before she started to move. Thank Merlin for her Gryffindor courage.

The blond beamed and his eyes widened in approval as his wife tantalizingly ran her hands down the sides of her body and up again. Her movements become fluid once she observed his endorsement. With one hand on a hip and the other behind her head, she slowly twirled her hips deliciously. Draco sighed longingly as he surveyed the luxurious, stimulating movements of his witch's body. Ginny bent at the knees leisurely, grinding her way down. By keeping her back straight, she ensured that her firm breasts and erect nipples pointed at her lover. The blond's eyes followed the progression of the lovely mounds. He caught her eyes on her way back to a standing position at which time she licked her lips wantonly.

Ginny continued to alluringly gyrate her hips and touch herself suggestively as she added an unhurried turn to her dance. Once her back was to him, she looked over her shoulder giving him a lustful leer. A smile of sheer delight crossed the wizard's face. There was nothing like having a witch dance for only your pleasure. He thanked the deities for creating the lovely woman before praying for control. Draco wanted to seize his wife and ravage her on the spot. That thought stayed in the wizard's mind for some time. A rare smile crossed his face, which didn't go unnoticed by his wife.

"What?" she timidly questioned.

"I love you", he tenderly replied. "You are too good to me."

Ginny couldn't stop herself. She leaned forward and brushed a kiss across his lips, pulling away before he had a chance to deepen it. The witch negotiated his knees apart with hers and stepped in-between his legs. Looking down at him, she enticingly licked one of her fingers then sucked it in a suggestive manner. A bead of sweat ran down his face, his firm member twitched, and the wizard bucked his hips slowly.

"You are a naughty witch", he growled in a deep, wanton tone.

A sinister cackle escaped her as she turned her back on him. She repeated her hip movements, lowering herself until her bottom was barely touching his groin. The witch softly rotated her hips caressing the fabric of his trousers. He groaned and bucked his hips. She had anticipated his reaction and moved before their bodies could firmly touch.

Ginny turned to face him again and teasingly scolded by shaking her head and waving a finger at him. "What a bad wizard you are. I said no touching." She mouthed her finger seductively again and watched his eyes. "Now, you can't seem to make up you mind. Do you what to put your manhood here?" the redhead placed her finger in her mouth before moving it to her neither region, "or here?"

Smirking Draco replied, "I'm a greedy wizard. I want both."

Ginny cackled, "Greedy and spoiled, I'd say. Now, if you promise not to buck again, I'll continue."

The wizard growled, nodded and dug his fingernails into the arm of the chair. She repeated her erotic dance, raising and lowering herself to his groin until the desire to have her caused his breathing to become rasped. Turning her head at the sound, she noticed his eyes were a dark blue, a color they only became after a long snogging or petting session. She glanced at his hands. His tight grip on the chair had caused his knuckles to go white. Her eyes went to his groin. His member was pulling on the seam of his zipper.

Her hands went to his crotch. "You need some relief, don't you?"

"Oh, please", he moaned.

Draco inhaled as she unbuttoned his trousers. Was she going to use her soft gentle hands, her sweet little mouth, or her tight cunt on him? He really didn't care at this point. His witch unzipped his fly, and then his eyes snapped open as the cold air from the room circled his groin. Looking down he noticed she had moved away slightly. His eyes went up to see her standing in front of him.

She gave him a devilish smirk. "Feel better, now? You needed some extra room is all."

"Wench", he hissed.

Ginny chuckled. "You're so cute when you're aroused. I have more to show you before we address", she glanced at his shaft which had sought and gained freedom from his boxers, "his demands."

"He's going to be demanding all night long if you keep this up", Draco growled.

"Doesn't that sound good?" she cooed before stepping forward again.

Draco's hand went to his dick, giving it a soft wank. His look of yearning caused a wave of fluid to rush to her neither region. His nostrils flared as he drew in the scent of her arousal. "Beautiful. Simply beautiful and mine." The words rolled off his tongue in a deep, sexy tone.

"Leave it be", she hissed while using her hand to remove his from his engorged member. The witch placed her hands on top of his then continued to dance provocatively as she bent at the waist. She nestled his nose between her breasts. Her unique scent caused Draco to shake. He was barely able to contain himself. The blond couldn't remember being so aroused by any witch in his life. To his slight surprise his cock was still enlarging, he felt as if it would rip away from the confines of his skin. The damned thing had a mind of its own, moving of its own accord, keeping itself centered on Ginny's juicy little cunt. Draco shifted in the chair, hoping the movement would help him come in contact with what he desired.

"It won't be long, my love. Want me, do you?" Ginny coyly whispered.

He gulped, "Disparately."

The redhead beamed, this little game was quite fun. She moved her breasts tantalizingly from side to side, taunting her husband. Ginny positioned her breast so her firm nipple touched the point of his nose. The witch threw her head back in satisfaction as loud sounds of lust, want and desire escaped her wizard.

Her head snapped forward quickly as Draco decided to abandon the rules. The wicked wizard had moved every so slightly, his lips and tongue touched her pebbled nipple. She backed away.

"You weren't to touch", Ginny vaguely scolded.

That damned triumphant smirk graced his face. "I didn't touch. You touched me." A small amount of anger crossed her face. His smirk vanished instantly. "I love you. I wanted you to have some pleasure too. Continue, please."

Ginny stepped forward and started to dance again. She pulled a second string on her teddy. The scant piece of clothing fell to the floor. Ginny rested her knee softly against his crotch, tantalizingly caressing the area. Her hands went back to the top of the chair, and once again her breasts were in his face.

"You look good enough to eat", he moaned.

"Kiss them", she requested placing her left breast to his mouth. Draco was more than happy to comply. She summoned a bottle of champagne. The bottle gently touched the wizard's head getting his attention. "Want some?" Ginny asked.

The bottle slowly tipped causing little drops of the bubbly liquid to roll temptingly down the top of her breast, over the nipple and into the wizard's mouth. When the drops stopped their flow, Draco's tongue followed the liquid's path to the top of her breast. He paused briefly before capturing her mouth in a fiery, fervent kiss. Their fingers intertwined as their desire overtook them. His mushroomed head ran itself over her clit and outer lips, lubricating itself so it was ready to make a smooth and quick entrance when allowed.

"Must touch now", he growled after gaining the breath their kiss had stolen from him.

She gazed at him; everything about his appearance screamed yearning. A sense of triumph raced through Ginny's veins. She had him on the edge of extreme pleasure, if she didn't let him act soon, the want would turn to pain. "Touch all you want", she barely breathed as she disengaged their fingers.

Draco's hands were on her quickly as he pulled her down into another kiss. Their tongues danced with one another as his thumb teased her clit with a small circular motion. He had pulled her down so that her bare bottom rested on his thighs. The redhead inched her way closer to his firm member. Ginny shifted so she could pierce herself with his manhood; however she was stopped by two strong arms.

"Who wants whom now?" he smirked.

Disbelief crossed her face for only a moment, as it was replaced by pure pleasure as he buried himself in her. His lips went to her ear. "I want you", he groaned as he thrust deeply three times. He stilled his movements, totally sheathed after seeing the look of astonishment of her face. Their eyes locked.

"Gin?"

"Sweet Circe, you're huge!"

Draco chuckled so deeply that she felt her inner walls vibrate. "That dance of yours has me pretty worked up."

He leaned in to kiss her firmly, but her pregnant form wouldn't allow them to kiss deeply. Light kisses where only the tips of their tongues touched were all they managed. This still caused waves of pleasure to propel through their veins. Draco managed to overly curve his back for a brief time to deepen the kiss.

The wizard relaxed back against the chair, moving his bottom until it was resting on the edge. Using his hands, he raised Ginny up, until only the head of his cock remained inside. "What type of ride would you like, my love? Slow and steady?" The wizard slowly lowered her onto him and back off a half dozen times. He then spoke again. "Or fast and hard?" He rammed himself into her at top speed a number of times."

She moaned as he took her over and over. Her excitement caused liquid to pour to her sweet pussy. He rarely took her this way during pregnancy, and she missed it.

"Fast and hard it is", he quipped.

Ginny's breasts bounced in the air. She used her hands to steady her belly, hoping he could take her over the edge before the bouncing became uncomfortable. "Lean back a little, love", Draco advised. She complied and was rewarded with the most miraculous sensations. How he was able to always find her spot she'd never know. She really didn't care either, as long as he kept doing it. Pleasure washed over her. Her body started to quiver and tingle from head to toe.

"Sweet, Circe! I'm… I'm… Draco!" she cried out in sweet jubilation. The witch didn't need to say any more as her release soaked him. Her inside walls pulsated around him trying to milk him of his seed. Draco bit his lip as Ginny collapsed onto his chest.

Her eyes flew open as she felt his still firm member twitch inside her. Realizing he had not yet found his release, she moved up and down slowly. "Don't." He kissed her forehead. "I don't want to yet."

Draco moaned at the loss when he disengaged her. He swiftly lifted her into his arms and carried her to their bed. The wizard gently placed his witch under the covers. Going to his side of the bed, he fully disrobed, and then crawled into bed with his beauty. They lay in the spoon position, their naked bodies touching each other. His hands danced over her body. Soft kisses were placed on her shoulder, neck, cheek and lips. Only after he had caressed and stroked her back into a state of great need did he place one of her legs over his and gently entered her. His entry was slow, allowing them to enjoy all the feelings this most intimate contact brought them.

It was only at these limited moments he wished she wasn't pregnant. He longed to be face to face with her. The wizard missed kissing her passionately as she shook with pleasure. This was the second best position for closeness, and it would have to do. He softly moved his firm member in and out of her, each stroke sending waves of pleasure through his body.

He had been moving for some time before he placed a soft kiss on her ear and whispered. "I like it slow. I like us close. I want, need, crave, long, yearn, hunger, pine and require to feel every inch of your body and every morsel of your being." Draco moved tenderly in and out of the lovely witch not seeking release, but enjoying the sensation of her welcoming him in each time.

The wizard's words warmed her heart. Merlin, he was a strange and ever changing man. He liked sex, always had, but he yearned to make love. Each movement he made now showed it. Ginny gasped with delight, and her sounds invigorated the wizard. His strokes got a new life causing him to locate every stimulating site inside her.

"Oh… Oh… Oh…" she whimpered. All thoughts of control abandoned Ginny. She vocalized her bliss loudly with grunts and groans. Her second orgasm of the evening started.

As she quaked in Draco's arms, he encouraged her with his voice and movements. "That's my girl. Show me how much you enjoy me. Let me know I please you." One of his hands agitated her clit. The other stroked her nipples in turn. His member caressed her G-spot. Her quaking switched to shuddering as the intensity of her orgasm grew.

Draco applied a firm pinch to her nipple and clit. "I live to pleasure you."

The full force of her orgasm hit, causing her to thrash. He reacted swiftly holding her tight. What raced through her body was more than bliss. She could forget everything and live in this state forever.

She was lost to the world, and if it hadn't been for the string of obscenities that Draco projected upon his own release, Ginny thought she may never have returned to her body. Her inner walls clamped firmly on his member demanding it to surrender all of its worth. She tried to stop her muscles but couldn't. He noticed a change in her. "Feels good", he muttered breathlessly. "Don't-"

His words were lost as he panted for air. Ginny relaxed in his arms, enjoying the afterglow of their union.

Draco's lips were on her ears. "Bloody hell, that was-"

"Mind blowing?"

"Yes, you can lap dance for me anytime." The wizard kissed her cheek, and Ginny felt a smirk on his face. "Or you could do a pole dance for me if you like."

She moved so she could look him in the eyes. "How'd you know?"

"Blaise overheard Pansy making the arrangements for Diane's party."

The redhead kissed him, and then cuddled her back against his front. "You'll have to wait until after the baby comes, I think. The lap dance was difficult with the extra weight."

--------------*************--------------