Unofficial Portkey Archive

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies by d&gforever
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

What Love Is For. Bedchamber cookies

d&gforever

OH! Those Pouting Lips

Author's Note: This scene takes place at the end of Chapter 4 of What Love Is For.

Thanks to Yiota for beta reading.

------------------***************---------------

"Ginevra, you made it quite clear you're not interested this evening. Now, I would like to get some sleep," Draco pouted placing the covers over his head.

She couldn't help but giggle as she leaned over him. "I never said I wasn't interested. Simply needed to clear my mind." He eyed her and she smiled, "Plus you're so damn adorable when you pout, Draco."

"I'm not in the mood anymore," he growled.

The redhead kissed his neck, licked his ear, sucked on his lobe and then whispered, "Bet I can get you in the mood." Sure enough within a couple of well-placed kisses, he was indeed in the mood. But just then a tawny owl flew into the room, landed on Draco's nightstand hooted excitedly until Ginny removed the parchment and started to read.

"Clearly not my night," Draco muttered.

Ginny showed Draco the photo, "They've had an anniversary baby! Rosetta Lynn Zabini, born on Sunday, June 17, 2007 at 12:15 a.m. She weighs 3.50 kg and is 48.1 cm long. She and Pansy are doing fine. Blaise is going to bring them home tomorrow afternoon and he's asking everyone to wait until then to visit."

"Lovely," Draco replied as he removed the letter from her hand. "Now, where were we?" He kissed her neck and while doing so started to unbutton her nightgown. "Yes, I remember now," he puffed in a deeply seductive tone. "We were going to practice making one of our own." His lips brushed across first her left then her right nipple causing them to peck instantly. The blond kissed her through her nightgown the rest of the way down to its hem. As he snaked it up to remove it, he placed kisses every couple of centimeters, smirking at her strangled moan when he kissed her neither region through her knickers.

Once the gown was off he lay on top of her and kissed her breathless before moving to the foot of the bed. She dampened when he started to kiss up her left leg. Her body was long a custom to his actions and knew what would be coming shortly. Draco took his time though, kissing up and down her inner thighs a number of times but hooking his fingers in her knickers and removing them. He kissed up her body again placing another passionate kiss on her lips before kissing his way down her.

He placed her left leg over his shoulder, smirked then started kissing and licking around the outside of her vulva. The wizard paid great attention to her labia appearing to memorize every millimeter of his wife's most private area. His lips and tongue was very gently as he teased her. He placed one hand under her bottom squeezing it from time to time causing Ginny to squeal with delight.

"Oh yes, Draco," she moaned loudly as his lips touched her clitoral hood. He pinched her bottom cluing her to look down and their eyes locked. She both felt and saw his smile as he continued to pleasure her. Her need grew and she dampened farther enlightening him to approach her clitoris.

The wizard licked the letters Q and C rotating from small strokes that centered on her clitoris and wide ones that covered the whole genital area. It was by trial and error that he learned these movements excited her the most.

"Sweet Merlin's… Oh!" Ginny screamed as Draco gently sucked her clitoris into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it. After a few of those exquisite moves the witch was thrashing her upper body in ecstasy. Her moans of delight filled the room and drive the Slytherin on. Just when Ginny thought she had regained control he started to hum. The vibration of his lips against her clitoris sent fresh and electrifying waves of gratification through her body. There seemed to be no end to her bliss as he pushed his whole face into the action. She could feel his nose, cheeks and chin as he shook his face from side to side and up and down as he licked and sucked.

Tears of joy ran down her face and her voice was horse from moaning when he penetrated her with his finger and located her G-spot. The force of her orgasm caused her to sit up. "YES! DRACO! YES!" Her entire body felt like she was on fire as her release over took her. The intensity of his licking and sucking gently tapered off as her reactions begun to mellow.

He scooted up next to his wife and spooned her while she recovered, caressing her arms, legs, face and placing tender kisses on cheek. It was she how always bucked her hips into his pelvis to feel his desire and tonight was no different.

Once recovered she wasted no time in removing his boxers, the witch knew he wanted nothing more than to implant himself inside her after pleasuring her oral. She coached him into sitting up and kissed him deeply as she sat on his lap taking his member inside of her.

This sitting position was her favorite lately. She was in control, his member rubbed her the right way, and they made eye control most of the time. Draco hugged and kissed her along with caressing her breasts as she moved up and down him. The witch hadn't been moving long before her husband was making his lovely mating sound. While Ginny was a screamer when she was experiencing eminence delight, Draco was what she called a gulper. He seemed to want to swell his moans when things grew intense and she loved that funny little sound.

She set a tantalizing slow pace, both simply enjoying the feel of each other's body. He kissed her passionately as she moved. When he broke the kiss, he found his voice. "Brilliant Gin!" The wicked witch flexed her inner muscles around him and twirled her hips. The blond's voice was lost again and only his funny little noises and the sounds of bodies meeting each other were left in the room.

He showered kisses on her lips, face, neck, shoulders and breast as she quickened her pace just a little. Neither was in any hurry to complete their union. Draco felt Ginny getting tired, so he pulled her close and repositioned them. Somehow he managed to get to his knees without breaking their connection. He was sitting on his ankles and Ginny was in his lap.

The blond wizard took over their movements now, rocking and twirling his hips. His stokes were long and slow. His wife was now raining kisses over his upper body. He rocked them into their own utopia for quite some time before Ginny's feet found purpose on the bed and she started teasing him by pushing herself away each time he tried to fully submerge himself inside her. They union never broke but he was unable to fully sheath his member. "Gin… want… it… all," he groaned through his breathless passion. She stopped her teasing and he sled totally home releasing a loud moan from Ginny and the sexy gulping groan from Draco. His noise was her undoing.

The warm tingling feeling had been running through her veins for sometime but that noise, his lovely bliss filled sound sent her over the edge. Her vaginal muscles contracted feverishly almost locking his shaft in place. She leaned forward and clung to him for although she knew he was there her orgasm was taking her to such heights that she was frightened she might fly away. His movements prolonged her bliss and his own release came shortly after hers. They stayed wrapped in each others' arms as ecstasy pulsed through their bodies.

The pleasure lasted longer than normal. She looked at her husband's face for the first time since her orgasm had begun. His head rested back, his eyes only slightly opened and bliss covered his facial features along with exhaustion. She was wondering how he was able to still remain in a sitting position when she felt herself fall forward onto his chest as he collapsed to his back.

"Wow," she exhaled once he was on his back and she lay still on top of him.

He opened one eye, "Sorry about that. Legs gave out. Tired."

Ginny slapped his chest playfully. "That wow wasn't about the fall. It was for what you did to me before."

Draco's eyes remained closed but he smiled. "Yes, it was very much a WOW night." He appeared to dose off for a moment then finished with, "Love you. Tired."