Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Beswitching Spell by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Beswitching Spell

Muirnin

Muirnin @}>---'---,--- Normal Muirnin @}>---'---,--- 3 502 2003-07-20T19:10:00Z 2003-07-20T19:15:00Z 3 1754 7545 RZHRT Creations 142 54 12282 9.2720

Disclaimer: I do not now, nor at any time, own any of the Harry Potter characters. This is an original plot, based on characters created by J K Rowling with additional characters created by Muirnin Cocan. Any resemblence to any other story is not intentional and is in no way to be regarded as plagurism. Please contact me if you have any concerns. In no way is any money being made nor copyright/trademark infringement intended. J K Rowling owns all rights as well as various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, with additional rights belonging to Warner Bros., Inc. In some cases with all my stories, some parts may be of an adult nature that may not be suitable for all readers. I STRONGLY recommend Reader Discretion and recommend that you pay attention to the story rating as story ratings of R or NC-17 is for language and sexual content.

Summary: How far will a couple of Slytherins go to destroy Gryffindor's chances to win another Quidditch Cup… See what happens when Harry and Hermione have to experience what life is like as each other…

Spoilers: Books 1-5

Rating: R

Pairings: Harry/Hermione, Ron/Luna

Categories: Humor, Romance

Author's Notes: I wanted to get this next chapter up yesterday… however… MSN was having some difficulties with ALL of Utah! (Is this where I get to blame QWEST? - Sorry, being from California for the majority of my life I am partial to Pacific Bell… I also had worked there for 5 years!)

I want to thank everyone who reviewed my story so far… I was amazed at how many reviews I had gotten… I have taken into consideration how they are going to 'adjust' to their new bodies… evil grin…

For the next chapter I am going to be doing the story in various POV's… I hope you enjoy!

And now for my standard… A/N: This is supposed to be a short fluffy piece that I had dreamt about and just had to write it... Hope you enjoy... Pass the PUMPKIN PIE and please if you must flame... supply your own marshmallows... I only supply the whipped cream! Read & Review...

BTW… I will supply the graham crackers and chocolate if you want to have s'mores!

The Beswitching Spell

by Muirnin Cocan


Chapter 2 - Making Lemonade

RON'S POV

I still could not believe the way that Harry and Hermione had blown me off earlier. To begin with, it seemed like they were hiding something from me… I mean, granted, I have been spending a lot of time with Luna lately since we started going out steadily last year… leaving my best friends to fend for themselves… which they seemed to do pretty good at anyway even when I was 'single'.

However… there was a petrified look on Harry's face like he had just seen You-Know-Who but was treating me with a hostility that usually was reserved by Hermione… and Hermione seemed to be the one who was handling the situation better… but still seemed quite a bit… Oh, I don't know… Harryish… Do you know what I mean?

"Um… Mr. Weasley?"

I turned to look at the shy voice. It was one of the tiniest first years I have ever seen since Dennis Creevey… "It's Ron and what do you want… I mean, what can I help you with?" I saw this flicker of fear on the little girls face when I realized that I had snapped at her… reminded me of how Harry had snapped at Herms and I all through 5th year.

"I have been asked by the Head Boy and Girl to have you meet them immediately in their private common room." She answered back in a quiet voice.

I guess I am still pretty mad at them so I asked, "Did they say what it was about?"

"Ummm, no Sir. Mr. Potter did seem very distraught about something and Miss Granger was trying to calm him down. I would guess it was something important they need to see you about."

Waving my hand in a dismissive manner I mumbled "Ok thanks." I turned and headed out the Gryffindor common room and headed to what we had jokingly called the Shag Shack… not that any shagging goes on in there mind you or any snogging for that matter… well unless Luna and I count. We have made use of the common room for quiet snogging on a few occasions…

As I walk into the tastefully decorated common room I am shocked to see Harry dissolved into a puddle of tears upon Herms shoulder and she is trying to comfort him. Oh something is not right here… And then I heard it…

Hermione has her eyes closed, stroking Harry's hair and then whispered quietly to him… "it's going to be alright Mione."

"BLOODY HELL??? What is going on with you two?" I guess I should not have shouted but this was getting too bloody strange for words especially after knowing these two for seven years.

Harry's head popped up off Hermione's shoulder and before anyone could say a thing he moved quickly over towards me and flung his arms around my neck… still sobbing.

"Oh Ron!!!" Harry sobbed, "I am so sorry I yelled at you before…"

"Yo... Mate, What's gotten into you?" I said pulling Harry away from me.

"Ron, you better sit down for this… This is going to take some major explaining." Hermione said helping Harry back over to the sofa.

For whatever reason, Hermione was doing all the explaining… but what they were saying was even more strange then anything I had ever imagined.

"So… Let me get this right… Harry here is Herms… and you are Harry just looking like Hermione? You're right… I don't believe this. Do you know how Malfoy did this?" I said just KNOW that Draco Malfoy was responsible for this.

"Actually, I can pretty much assure you that Malfoy had anything to do with this… I think it may have been Crabbe and Goyle thinking that pulling a prank on me they might be able to impress Malfoy." Herms oops I mean Harry says then looks over at Hermione as if confirming what he believed to be true.

"He's right Ron…" I hear Harry's voice say with the same air that has always been reserved for Hermione. I look at the face that now had Harry's very distinctive features… but then notice his scar isn't there…. I look over at Hermione's face and there faintly under her bangs is that damn bloody scar…

"SHIT! You guys aren't pulling my leg!" I yelled…

"What do you mean… you thought we were joking here?"

"Herms… I mean Harry your … s s scar it's on Hermione's forhead now…"

I watch as both Harry and Hermione rush towards their shared bathroom…

"Oh FUCK!" I hear Hermione's voice yell out. "What the hell else didn't Dumbledore say to us?"

HERMIONE'S POV

The first time I looked over and saw my face on Harry's body I was kind of freaked out… I mean, shit… I have wanted to kiss his adorable face for so long and now… I sort of shiver at the idea that if I did… it would be MY mouth I would be kissing…

But what freaks me out the most is bloody fucking Quidditch… not that I look like Harry Potter… I could look worse… He's so cute and sexy…. Oh what am I saying… I'm terrified to look into a mirror… I mean… I've been able to handle my feelings eternally for a long time… but now looking into the mirror and seeing Harry's face with his scar staring back at me… I feel my knees quiver…

I quickly work on regaining my composure… We need to start working on my "Quidditch" problem.

"Hey Guys… let's just deal with the Quidditch problem first. We only have 2 days before the final and then we will deal with N.E.W.T.S. and what ever other shit this spell is going to throw at us."

"What do you mean the Quidditch Problem?" Ron said then I think reality set in… "OH BLOODY FUCKING HELL! Herms can't fly!"

"It's not that I can't fly Ron… I KNOW how to do that…" I start to defend myself.

"What Mione's saying is that she just doesn't know the ins and outs of Quidditch the way I do… since I have been playing it since I was a first year." Harry's voice of reasoning besides his wonderful excuse seems strange coming through as my voice.

"Let me go get the Practice robes on… Harry can you help me?" I ask as we head towards Harry's room leaving Ron ranting privately to himself and pacing back and forth in our common room.

Harry's POV

Well after seeing the scar on my forehead, even though it looked like Mione's I am a bit relieved that she will not have to deal with the Occulemency or the still persistant nightmares I have suffered with on nearly a nightly basis.

If I close my eyes, I can almost sense her over in my body… It is giving me a bit of a thrill… but also it scares the living shit right out of me… The ironic thing is that while we were sitting there by the lake I had been contemplating… trying to get the nerve to see if she felt the same way about me that I feel about her.

Walking over to my armoir I pull out two sets of practice robes. I hand one set to Hermione and take the other set for myself. The look on her face is mixed with confusion.

"Mione, I know it seems strange, but I have seen my body a billion times… so there's no point in us changing in another room… besides, have you ever tried to put quidditch robes on before? It can get a bit tricky." I reasoned.

Blushing Hermione finally says what I didn't say… "But Harry, we've never seen each other naked… when I take these clothes off… it's not my body underneith… it's yours."

Shit, I think to myself. I had not thought about that. "Mione…" I started to confess.

"Harry, shush… I know… it is part of that unspoken rule that we have been fighting with for years." She said obviously feeling apprehensive about what is not spoken. "What are we going to do?"

We sat down on the side of my bed. "I honestly don't know Mione…" I did not look at her because of the fact… hers was not the face I would see… I closed my eyes and visualized her face… her beautiful cinnamon eyes… her wavy brown hair with its bronze highlights that sparkled in the sunshine. "All I know is that for years I have held you in my heart… afraid of the fact that my feelings would not be returned… But I love you with all my heart."