Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Beswitching Spell by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Beswitching Spell

Muirnin

Muirnin @}>---'---,--- Normal Muirnin @}>---'---,--- 2 1 2003-07-21T14:14:00Z 2003-07-21T14:14:00Z 5 1976 8654 RZHRT Creations 161 67 10627 9.2720

The Beswitching Spell

by Muirnin Cocan

Disclaimer: I do not now, nor at any time, own any of the Harry Potter characters. This is an original plot, based on characters created by J K Rowling with additional characters created by Muirnin Cocan. Any resemblence to any other story is not intentional and is in no way to be regarded as plagurism. Please contact me if you have any concerns. In no way is any money being made nor copyright/trademark infringement intended. J K Rowling owns all rights as well as various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, with additional rights belonging to Warner Bros., Inc. In some cases with all my stories, some parts may be of an adult nature that may not be suitable for all readers. I STRONGLY recommend Reader Discretion and recommend that you pay attention to the story rating as story ratings of R or NC-17 is for language and sexual content.

Summary: How far will a couple of Slytherins go to destroy Gryffindor's chances to win another Quidditch Cup… See what happens when Harry and Hermione have to experience what life is like as each other…

Spoilers: Books 1-5

Rating: R

Pairings: Harry/Hermione, Ron/Luna

Categories: Humor, Romance

Author's Notes: I want to say a HUGE HUGE Thank you to all who have reviewed my story… your opinion's do count and have been very favorable.

And now for my standard… A/N: This is supposed to be a short fluffy piece that I had dreamt about and just had to write it... Hope you enjoy... Pass the PUMPKIN PIE and please if you must flame... supply your own marshmallows... I only supply the whipped cream! Read & Review...

BTW… I will supply the graham crackers and chocolate if you want to have s'mores!


Chapter 3 - Revelations

It did not seem real that he had just said the words but heard Hermione's voice saying them.

"You do not have to be afraid anymore Harry. I feel the same. Once this is over we have a lot of lost time to make up for." Hermione said. "Let's get changed and go practice… or in my case learn Quidditch. By the time we finally do cross that line we will be intimately aware of the other's body." She said with a smile then began to giggle when she had heard Harry's voice coming out of her mouth… "You know if we need to, I think we might be able to find a spell that might help us out here…"

"What do you mean?" Harry asked as he began to undress to change.

Hermione looked over at him and he had stopped and looked down at the near naked body he had undressed. "Oh this is weird… "

"What is?" He said still staring at the voluptuous breasts that had normally been hidden by their school robes.

"I know that I am not aroused by seeing my own body… but ummm… seeing your reaction to my body… it's making me very aroused… Does that make me kinky or something?" Hermione said blushing, having shed the robe that had been covering Harry's body which was obviously turned on by what the real Harry was feeling.

"You cause this reaction to me all the time Mione." Harry said with a smile, then seeing Hermione looking at his body that she was in caused a stiring within him that was making him extrememly warm… his heart palpatating.

"Then I should warn you…"

"No you don't" Harry said breathlessly. "Wow… you are right this is weird."

Silence filled the air as they moved closer toward each other… both unconsiously closed their eyes as their lips connected. Their first kiss was tender but so filled with passion that it kept increasing with intensity.

A sudden pounding on the door pulled them apart. "Would you two hurry up there??? Bloody Hell!!! I can't keep the pitch unavailable for ever!!!!!!!"

"Sorry Ron, we will be right out." Hermione said through the door. Turning towards Harry she added… "I think I need a cold shower… there's no way that I can get into those tight quidditch pants like this… "

The two of them hurried up and by the time they had both gotten themselves composed, nobody would be the wiser about what had just transpired between the two best friends. Grabbing his firebolt Harry handed it to Hermione who in turn brushed the bangs down on Harry's forehead.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked Hermione.

"Scared, but I think I can do this… " she answered.

"Hey listen mate, I have an idea… it seems that since Seamus isn't going to be able to play chaser on Saturday why don't we train you to play chaser… that way both of you are on the field…" Ron said confidently.

"Ron, I don't even know if I can play seeker… let alone fly!"

Grinning Ron looked at who he knew was Hermione and said, "Trust me… you may be a brainy know it all… but I have every confidence that you will do fine!"

Hermione rolled her eyes…"You do know I am scared to death right?"

"So what else is new?" Ron laughed as he headed them both out to the pitch.

While Ron went into the locker area to change into his robes Harry retrieved a broom for himself to use for the match.

"Ok Love, let's get you airborn and then we can deal with the other stuff." Harry said mounting his borrowed broom.

"If you show fear, the broom will retaliate… pretend it's who ever put the spell on us in the first place and use that as a way to get back at them."

Hermione mounted Harry's Firebolt and said a little prayer as she lifted up. She hated heights… but she knew she had to do this and she would do anything to make it possible for them to succeed.

Harry showed her a few seeker techniques that had become invaluable to him and she caugth on fairly well. By the time Ron had emmerged from the locker room Hermione was getting the hang of flying on Harry's broom.

"Hey you caught on quick!!!" Ron shouted as he brought out the practice balls. He had programmed on of the bludgers to go after the chaser and then released the quaffle and snitch. "We aren't going to play a huge game but Harry I want you and Hermione to dodge the bludgers and do what a chaser and seeker can do… I of course will try and keep Harry from making the scores… Hermione all I need you to do is catch the bloody snitch!"

"Well… I have read enough about Quidditch to know how it works… just wish me luck." Hermione said. Harry flew close by to her and leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek saying 'good luck'.

"Herms, I would have done the same thing but I would rather kiss you then Harry!" They all laughed at Ron's comment.

Ron was amazed at how well Harry was doing as chaser. He knew it would be a surprise for the Slytherins to see Hermione as a Chaser… if they only knew…

Hermione on the other hand used her accute eyesight that had always been able to pick out flaws from Harry & Ron's homework was able to track the snitch fairly well, having caught it seven times in a row.

Back on the ground a pair of silvery grey eyes watched the trio fly around practicing Quidditch. When they had come in for a landing Draco Malfoy headed over toward the player that looked like Hermione Granger.

Seeing the scar on 'her' forehead he whispered "Potter, you and I need to talk privately"

"Why are you calling me Potter? Have you gone blind Malfoy?" 'Hermione' said.

"Just meet me behind Hagrid's cottage before dinner." He said and then added, "If you want to bring Granger go ahead… I have some information for you." He turned and left.

"What was that all about?" Hermione asked Harry.

"I think he knows something about this spell… he knew I wasn't you! We need to meet him behind Hagrid's cottage before supper."

Behind Hagrid's Hut

Draco sat on an old log taking a drag off of a cigarette that he had stashed back there. Ever since his father had been sent to Azkaban he had changed personally, but his persona at the school remained the same.

When Harry and Hermione walked up he glanced at them noticing the look of sheer irritation on both their faces.

"Before you say anything, I want you to know I had nothing to do with this." Draco said taking another drag from his smoke.

"Draco, why do you smoke those things?" Harry asked him sitting down on the log next to him.

"Old habits die hard, I guess. Listen, the two of you are the only ones that know my secrets. I know who did this and why they did it."

"Ok we're listening." Hermione said.

"Apparently, Crabbe and Goyle wanted to impress my father by doing something to Potter here… they forget that being in Azkaban does have it's limitations with in Voldemort's army."

"Those idiots did this?" Hermione said surprisingly.

"Yeah apparently Crabbe's father had told him about how they had tricked some Gryffindor's during their 6th year and done the same thing… Vince and Greg thought that I would be proud of them…" Draco said with a roll of the eyes. "You know for someone who doesn't fly Granger, you did damn well with that seeker today."

"Thanks… it kind of surprised me myself…" Hermione said.

"The reason I wanted to talk to you both is that I feel like I owe you one for how you have helped out Ginny and I since last year. I came across a spell in some of my father's old books and I know that it's been used to help mentally link some of the men who are associated with Lucius… " He handed Hermione a piece of paper that said 'Intellectualis pyrobolorum conjectio' "I don't know much more about the spell… but I figured if anyone could figure it out it would be you." Draco put out his cigarette butt on the log then stood up. "I really am sorry that they drug you both into this mess… but don't think that history is going to repeat itself cause we are going to kick your collective asses on Saturday!" he added with a smirk.

"Yeah sure you are…" Harry said sarcastically. "Hey… thanks again Draco. We both had agreed before hand that we didn't think you had anything to do with this…"

"Well be careful with that spell… it's a bit of dark magic… but I don't know all the side affects involved… I think that Lucius once called it a mental bombardment but I'm not sure what that means."

"I think I need to go to the library… one of the perks being Head Girl is access to the Restricted section." Hermione said.

"Yeah but I will have to go with you as well since right now… I'm head girl… and YOU are head boy!" Harry laughed.

"You guys are so weird… this kind of thing would have freaked me out…" Draco said.

"Well it helps having this happen with your best friend… I could just imagine what it would be like to be in say Crabbe or Goyles skin… even for just an hour…" Harry said with a smirk… remembering their second year when he and Ron had used a polyjuice potion to try to get information out of Malfoy by being Crabbe and Goyle.

"Oh now that is just plain scary… Listen, I'll see you guys later… give Ginny my love." Draco said softly.