Unofficial Portkey Archive

Even After Time by SwishAndFlick31
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Even After Time

SwishAndFlick31

Author's Notes: I don't know if I'll be updating as quickly, seeing as school starts tomorrow. But, hopefully between classes, homework, sports, and dance among other things, I really hope I'll be able to find time to write.

Well, I'm finished with my ramble, and I hope you enjoy!

--------------

August 16th, 2001 …

--------------

Taking a deep breath, Harry and Hermione both silently waited for someone to answer. It seemed as though they waited for minutes, hours even, until someone finally opened the door. Mister Weasley, his hair greying, stood solemn, despite his usual calm, free personality. He didn't smile at them, nor did he speak when he opened the door farther, deliberately avoiding eye contact with the small boy in Harry's arms.

Quietly, their eyes downcast, the family made their way through the threshold. No one was there. Harry looked around the room, wondering where everyone was, but then saw a wisp of near white hair, running from the loo and in front of Harry.

"'Oo are you?" asked the small girl, not older than three years old. But, before Harry was able to respond, the little girl poked Harry's stomach, hard, and proceeded to do the same thing to Andrew, giggling as she skipped away.

Harry winced as he felt the girl's nail dig into his stomach, and wondered why she did that. Seeing Andrew's eyes tear up, Harry started rubbing his back where the girl had poked him, and started murmuring words to pacify the eleven-month-old child. Noticing Andrew wasn't calming down, Harry took the baby bag from Hermione and said, "I'll just calm him really quick. I'll be right back," and left.

Hermione's eyes travelled around the room, vaguely noting that Mister Weasley, nor any Weasley for that matter, was here. Sighing, she walked towards the kitchen, half-hoping Molly was there. Once she got there, she finally saw part of the Weasley family.

Ginny, she assumed, since her back was to Hermione, was playing with the blond haired toddler, kissing her cheek as she went up the stairs, twirling a lock of her hair as she did so. Bill and Fleur were beckoning the young girl, oblivious to the fact that Hermione Potter was there. She could see George Weasley, absently munching on a biscuit, his gaze lingering on a random corner of the room. Ron was sitting at the end of the table, his hands covering his eyes, and it seemed as though he were groaning. It was only when Percy called everyone to attention, that someone finally noticed her.

Ron's hands moved away from his eyes, as if on fire, and his eyes looked for Hermione. He expected to see a girl with bushy hair, her hands full of books, wearing out of date clothes. What he saw, instead, was a thin, beautiful woman, wearing very pretty (though strange) clothes. She wasn't holding books, but rather, a large handbag, that looked very full. Her breasts were large and full, and Ron couldn't help but stare at them for a moment. Blinking, he then adverted his gaze to her face: she still had the same features, though she was wearing a bit of make up (he couldn't really tell what she had on, but her eyes were darker around the edges, making them look very smoky), and her hair was short and curly, nothing like the messy bush she had years ago.

"Her-Hermione?" he asked finally, standing up. "Oh Merlin, it's been so long!" he exclaimed, suddenly standing up and giving her a hug that could put hers to shame. He blurrily noticed that her stomach felt somewhat harder than usual, but quickly dismissed the thought, simply thinking that it was her toned stomach. (A stomach he really wanted to see; four years of isolation from his girlfriend was too much.)

Hermione stood there, frozen. She didn't know what to think. She was surrounded by Weasleys, one Weasley hugging her, and her husband wasn't here. She didn't even wrap her arms around him, since his hold on her was too tight. Fearing something might-could­­-happen to her unborn child, Hermione rasped out, "Ron… I… oxygen!"

Ron smiled sheepishly, detangling himself from his beautiful girlfriend. Looking down into her eyes (he was very tall, Hermione noted, must've been at least six feet tall), Ron leaned down to kiss her lips. However, Hermione moved her face subtly, so his lips hit her cheek instead. Shrugging slightly, Ron held her at arm's length.

"Where were you?" he whispered, rubbing her arms. "I was worried sick! I… I thought I lost you… I thought Harry took you away from me…" he whispered, dejected.

Hermione moved away from Ron, sincerely hoping he wouldn't touch her again. "I… Um… Let-let - Harry and I will ex-explain everything, once he get's here."

Ron nodded slowly, and the Weasleys slowly went upstairs. Molly had come out while Ron hugged her, and was now sitting in a seat, glaring at the brown-haired woman. Only a few people remained in the kitchen: Molly, Arthur, Ginny, Ron, and herself.

"I'll be back in a moment," Ginny said before she departed.

Ron sat down quietly next to his mother, an odd look in his eyes. While Molly was glaring at Hermione, Arthur's eyes were staring wide-eyed behind Hermione.

Hermione adjusted her purse on her shoulder, unconsciously obscuring her left hand, where the engagement and wedding rings adorned her slim finger.

Suddenly, a shriek sounded throughout the home, and Andrew came waddling in seconds later, crying and latching onto Hermione's leg. On instinct, Hermione brought up the small boy and brought him to her chest, patting his back, rubbing the back of his head, ignoring the shock in Ron's eyes, the glare hardening in Molly's, and the sudden realization in Arthur's.

Ginny stormed in, her eyes ablaze, her hair frizzing, and stopped in front of Hermione. "You… You, you scarlet woman!" she shrieked, and forcefully took Andrew away from her arms (which just made him cry even harder) and slapped Hermione across the face.

Hermione acted instantly. She pushed the younger girl against the wall, her head banging against it vehemently, and leaned in so their noses were touching. "Don't you dare, ever, take my child from my arms. Ever. Again," she snarled before pushing Ginny once more and running back to Andrew, who was waddling towards Harry.

He came in less than a second later, and saw what Hermione had just done. Picking Andrew up, repeating what Hermione had done seconds before. Hermione didn't fail to notice the dangerously red handprint splayed across Harry's right cheek, nor did she fail to notice that Andrew hadn't calmed down. She ran towards Harry, taking Andrew from his arms and held him tightly, reassuring him that she was all right.

"You… What… How?" Ron stammered, looking from Harry to Hermione and back. "I… I thought you two didn't meet at all!" His eyes flashed dangerously. "This is why you left, isn't it? So you could bloody shag my girlfriend?!" he growled.

"Ron, it's not what it looks like," explained Harry, holding his hands up. "Okay, well it is, but I can still explain!" he went on, and Ron could see a ring adorning his left hand finger. Who cared if it wasn't on his right hand? Either way, he was still probably married to his girlfriend.

"You stole my girlfriend, Potter," Ron snarled, advancing on Harry. Andrew's cries simply got louder.

"I'm not going to forgive you for that," he growled and punched him square in the face.

Harry, just as Hermione, acted instantly. He moved forward and punched Ron in the stomach, and as he staggered back, Harry took his right arm and twisted it so it ground into his back painfully. Ron opened his mouth in a silent scream, as he was slammed against the wall.

"ENOUGH!" shouted Hermione and Molly at the same time. Molly went to help her daughter, while Hermione still tried to calm down Andrew. Harry quickly went to Hermione's side, forgetting completely about Ron for the time being. His son was too important. Slowly, gradually, with Harry and Hermione both placating Andrew, he slowly went into a light sleep, tears staining Hermione's new shirt and his face.

"If you two are finished assaulting us, I'd like to explain why we've been gone for the past four years," said Hermione, glaring at the Weasleys while she softly patted Andrew's back.

"You broke my children's hearts!" Molly exclaimed, seething, though her voice wasn't loud enough to wake up the sleeping toddler. "You two simply left without informing any of us! And then you show up, four years later, with a child, and you expect us to welcome you with open arms?" She shook her head, glaring at the three-person family. "No, that isn't how it works. I thought you cared about us! Ronald was supposed to marry you, Hermione! And Ginevra was supposed to marry Harry!"

"We weren't in love with them," answered Harry, wrapping a loose arm around Hermione, his other hand resting on the small of Andrew's back. "We were in love with each other, Molly."

"Call me Missus Weasley," she told them, her anger getting the best of her.

"Whatever," he muttered, but continued in a steady voice. "But if you just called us here to jump us, then I'll have you know that we're ready to leave at this moment."

"What do you mean, `jump you?'" Ron asked suddenly, nursing his arm and stomach. "Is it some Muggle expression?"

Hermione nodded, "Yeah. Americans often say something like that when they beat someone up."

"Oh."

"Come back tomorrow," Molly said stiffly. "Perhaps our anger will have ebbed enough to let you into the home without `jumping you,' as you so eloquently put it."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Today, tomorrow, what's the difference? You won't be able to understand, anyway. You're-" He wanted to continue, but Andrew's soft voice cut through.

"Papa… hut… Mumma… owiee," Andrew mumbled, his hands blindly finding his mother's shirt and turning his head so he could see his father. He sniffed, tears slowly making tracks down his cheeks as he and Hermione comforted him again. "Mumma, Papa…"

Sighing softly, Harry ignored the glares he was receiving from the Weasleys, and kissed his son's forehead. "Papa and Mummy are all right, Andrew," he murmured, rubbing his back.

Hermione smiled, leaning her head on Andrew's briefly before turning her attention to the Weasleys. Her voice was crisp: "Since it's blatantly obvious that we're not welcome here currently, Harry, Andrew, and I will return tomorrow. Please, don't attempt to his us once more, or we'll be forced to use our wands."

Harry picked up the baby bag, which he somehow flung near the corner while he hit Ron, and went back to his wife and child. They knew it'd be a waste of breath to say their goodbyes, so they simply left the dining area, through the hall, and left through the front door without saying a word.

As soon as they left, Hermione inhaled a shaky breath and exhaled it staggeringly, as if she were close to tears. Harry stopped walking and wrapped his arms around Hermione, murmuring words of nothing in her ear. Andrew was sleeping deeply, arms wrapped tightly around his mother's neck, as Hermione wrapped her free arm around Harry's torso, her breaking still unsteady.

"Shh," he whispered in Hermione's ear, rubbing her back. "We'll be back to the hotel in a few minutes," he promised, leading them further along.

She nodded, hugging Andrew closer to her. He'd cried so much today, and Hermione and Harry felt so much anger towards the two youngest Weasleys then.

Harry stuck his right hand out, awaiting the Knight Bus.

--------------

After Andrew was fed and changed, he was now in his crib, clutching his stuffed dragon for dear life. Harry and Hermione were in their bed, Hermione's arm wrapped loosely around his waist, her legs tangled with his, their arms around each other.

"I can't believe they acted like that," Hermione said softly, her fingers playing with the very thin hair trailing from Harry's bellybutton downwards.

"I know," he murmured. "I knew they'd be mad, I even knew Ron would punch me, but I didn't think they'd take it this far."

"Same here," she muttered, burying her face in the crook of her husband's neck. "I… it's just very unbelievable. And with my parents' health, this… this is just feels like too much."

Harry rubbed her back, and whispered, "You don't want to stress yourself out, love. The baby, even though it's very early, could be in danger if you're in danger, or under a lot of stress. Speaking of which, Ginny didn't do anything but slap you, right?" he questioned, sincerely hoping that she hadn't.

She shook her head, giving Harry's neck a soft kiss, loving the fact that Harry was so concerned about her. "No. If she did hurt the baby, then Ginny would be in St. Mungo's by now. Trust me."

He nodded, lifting up Hermione's loose shirt and caressing her slightly protruding abdomen. "Good, because this baby hadn't done anything wrong," he murmured, kissing the top of Hermione's head.

Wordlessly, Hermione rolled on top of Harry, cradling his face in her hands. She looked at him in concern, her eyes wandering over his face. "Are you sure you don't want me to fix the bruise?" she asked quietly, lightly touching the injury that was the size of his right cheek.

"I'm okay," he reassured her, one hand resting on the arch of her spine, the other entwining itself with her hand. "Really, I am. I just… I was worried when I saw you and Ginny… And Andrew-"

"She took him from my arms," she interrupted. "And… she nearly threw him onto the floor." Her eyes filled with tears once more and she wrapped her arms around him again, while Harry's did the same. "What… what if he was hurt? What would happen then?"

"Shh," he murmured, though his anger was rising. Why would she even attempt to harm an innocent toddler? "Just… just be glad nothing happened to Andrew…"

She nodded shakily, and whispered, "Yeah." She picked her head up, staring into Harry's emerald eyes, and leaned down slowly.

Their lips met slowly, and they took their time deepening the kiss. Their lips didn't move for a few moments, mainly because they loved the feel of them, but soon, Hermione applied a bit more pressure, pushing and pulling. Harry slipped his tongue into her mouth, searching hers, and when they touched, they simply danced around, slowly kissing.

Once they finally broke apart, Harry asked, "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to let you know I love you, and not Ron," she informed him, giving him another peck.

"Same here," he murmured.

She smiled, and leaned in for another kiss. After a few minutes of laid-back kissing, Harry finally started to reach for her shirt, slowly pulling it up.

Hermione could only comply.

--------------

"It's a rather warm day, don't you think?" Hermione asked while bathing Andrew. Andrew giggled, forgetting completely about last night's events, and threw some bubbles in his parents' general direction.

Harry laughed and wiped the bubbles off his bare chest, remembering this time that it wasn't wise to wear too many clothes while bathing a toddler.

"Yeah, it is," Harry answered. "I mean, I got Andrew's jacket from the car this morning, and I was sweating when I came back into the room!"

She chuckled, giving Harry's bicep a squeeze. "You're going to need to work out then, Mister Potter. I fear two weeks without Volleyball and Soccer has gotten you into bad shape," she teased.

He stuck his tongue out at her. "I am not out of shape!" he retorted, taking Andrew out of the tub and wrapping him in his blue towel.

Hermione picked up Andrew and took them to the bedroom, where his clothes were laid out on the bed. After putting his diaper on, Hermione put some baby powder over his body and then dressed him into his daily clothes-small, khaki shorts with a simply white shirt.

Harry walked to his carryon as Andrew waddled out, heading for his toys or to stare at the shiny TV, no doubt. Taking his boxers and baggy, torn jeans (he remembered when he first bought them; Matt and Hermione kept insisting that it was the latest fashion, and that he'd look very good in them-which, he had to admit, he did) and headed for the bathroom.

"Remember," Hermione said suddenly, stopping Harry mid stride, "we're going to Diagon Alley today, Mum and Dad, and the Weasleys after that."

Harry nodded, walking towards his wife, who was kneeling on the floor, picking out her clothes. "All right," he told her, hunkering down next to her. "What are we going to do in Diagon Alley, anyway?" he asked, absently fingering Hermione's old Volleyball spandex shorts. He really loved those shorts. He shook his head, curing himself for distracting himself, while Hermione was answering. "Sorry, come again?" he said, hoping she wouldn't be mad.

She rolled her eyes, knowing what her husband had previously been doing. "Honestly, I don't see how shorts turn you on." Shaking her head, knowing what her husband was going to say, she held her hand up. "But, we're going to Diagon Alley to convert some of our money into the gold, so perhaps we'd be able to buy things. Perhaps you want to buy a new broom, or I could buy a few books?"

"All right, that sounds good," Harry said. "Perhaps we could even get a gift for Matt and Christina? I heard they're taking their new relationship pretty seriously now."

She chuckled, remembering that Matthew and Christina had gotten together a few months prior. Christina, the ambitious Greek and Physics major had met Matt purely by accident. They were all shopping for suitcases, since Harry and Hermione were moving, and Matt was visiting his parents in Maine for a few weeks.

Matt chuckled as Andrew crawled towards the black carryon with purple, pink, and white polka dots. He picked his young godson up and poked his stomach lightly, grinning as Andrew giggled, opening his mouth and wiggling around.

"Excuse me," said a girl from behind Matt.

He turned around, wondering who had interrupted his bonding time with his Godson, but then his eyes widened as he saw the girl. She was much shorter than Matt's six foot frame, only about five five, perhaps, and had black hair.

She arched an eyebrow, and Matt looked into her eyes. Brown, blue, hazel, he wasn't too sure, but they were wonderful, covered by glasses. "Um… did you hear me? Can you move, like, now?"

"Oh! Oh, yes! Yeah, sure," he moved aside and outstretched his hand. "See? Now you can go." He cursed himself for being so stupid.

Harry and Hermione arrived less than a second later, and saw that their best friend was staring at a young woman, while she wasn't moving either. Harry grinned, taking his son from Matt's arms, and chuckled silently when Matt didn't seem to notice. Hermione laughed softly, standing next to her husband and watching the two do… well, nothing.

"Do… do you wanna go get coffee, or something?" Matt asked after a few minutes.

She hazily nodded. "Yeah… coffee sounds pretty good right about now."

He grinned, and the two went to the local Stanford café, forgetting completely about luggage.

Though they didn't know Christina too much, they knew she loved chocolate, animals, Volleyball (she was the team captain, and Hermione wondered how she didn't recognize her from the beginning), and reading. She didn't know Harry and Hermione were magical, so they thought it'd be very hard to give them something magical.

"Perhaps we should get her some Muggle things?" Hermione suggested.

"Probably. And we could get Matt something magical," Harry added. He kissed Hermione's cheek softly, and stood up. "Well, I'm taking a shower now. We'll leave in an hour or two, sound alright?"

She nodded and stood up. "Yeah. Do you need any help washing your back?" she asked, her arms encircling his neck.

"I'm probably disappointing the whole male population right now, but I'm going to have to decline," Harry murmured. "Andrew will get scared if he doesn't see one of his parents, and we won't be able to leave for hours if you join me in the shower."

She sighed. "Fine," she grumbled. She let him go, but not before giving him a quick peck. "Go take your shower."

He grinned and gave her bottom a swat before heading towards the bathroom. Perhaps a shower that was slightly on the cold side would do him good.

--------------

Harry, Hermione, and Andrew were at the entrance of The Leaky Cauldron. It took them a few minutes to find the place, shrink the car, and change Andrew, but now as they stood there, they half hoped there was something else they had to do. How much had changed? Were there new shops; were the Death Eaters still on loose? Suddenly, the pit of Harry's stomach lurched. What if they followed his family to America when they left for it again?

Oh Lord, thought Harry, glancing at Hermione and Andrew, who was staring at everything around him in awe. I can't let my child, soon to be children, get into danger! Oh shit, what do I do?

"Hermione, I-I think we should put some glamour charms on ourselves," Harry suggested to Hermione.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Why? Are you afraid of the fame? Scared people will hound you? Frightened that-Oh Lord," she stopped, comprehension dawning her features. "Death Eaters," she whispered, her eyes widening and her hold tightening considerably on Andrew.

"You're right," she agreed, walking by a near by alley, pulling Harry with her. "We need to put a glamour on each of us, if not for us, at least for Andrew. Oh Lord, Harry, I'd completely forgotten about the Death Eaters!"

"I did too," Harry murmured, taking his wand out. "I did too."

"Papa?" murmured Andrew, his bright emerald eyes widened in question. Harry knew Andrew rarely saw his wand.

Harry grinned, kissing his son's forehead lightly. He turned his attention back to his wife, "Okay, I'll just change your hair a bit, since no one was able to recognize you a lot anyway." She nodded, and Harry muttered the charm. Her hair became longer slightly, and it became blond. Since her body had changed over the years (she'd become thinner, her breasts filling out, and had grown a few inches), she wasn't very recognizable.

"Now, your turn," said Hermione, giving Andrew to Harry for a few quick moments. She looked inside her purse and found the wood quickly, taking her son back into her arms. "I'm going to change your eyes, since only you-and Andrew, of course-have those colour eyes. And I'm going to change the colour of your hair." He nodded, and she cast the charm, and she chuckled as she saw Andrew's eyes widen in slight fear as Harry's hair changed from coal black to light brown, the style staying the same. His eyes changed from the beautiful emerald green to shining silver, and Hermione smiled, appreciating her wand work.

"Now," said Harry, stretching his arms so he could hold his son, "time for this little guy." He knew Andrew was a little fearful, seeing his father's looks change before him, but he didn't stop Harry from holding him. His eyes suddenly changed to the same exact ones Harry's had-his slightly long, unruly hair turning light brown, his bright eyes turning silver.

Andrew looked from his mother to his father, still a bit hesitant, but Hermione took Andrew from Harry's arms and started patting his back, hoping to lull the boy to sleep. If he was asleep, he wouldn't know whom he was with, since he probably thought he was with strangers rather than his parents, and that would mean the two could do their shopping in peace.

After nearly ten minutes of standing there, with Hermione singing softly to Andrew, he finally fell asleep. After making sure no one was there, Harry pocketed his wand; Hermione put hers in her pocket, obscuring it by her half-sleeved red shirt.

"Do you think we should've brought our old robes with us?" Harry asked as the three made their way towards The Leaky Cauldron once more. "I mean, don't you think we'll look strange wearing Muggle clothing?"

Hermione shrugged, opening the door. "I suppose, but we threw our robes away years ago, remember? And besides, since when haven't we been strange?" she asked playfully, hoping they wouldn't be recognized as they strode through the bar.

"Wow, the bar is even more worn down than I remember," Harry muttered.

"Try to use British words, Harry, otherwise they'll think-"

"-we're foreigners," he interrupted. "Because in all reality, we are, technically."

"Not really," she told him.

"Oi, look `ere!" shouted a man. Harry and Hermione stiffened noticeably. "We got couple'r foreigners `ere! Tom, why don't ye get `em a pint?"

Tom, who was wiping a table top, looked up, and saw the three-person family. "Can I get you anything?" he asked, walking behind the counter.

"Nahh," Harry answered, trying his best at the American accent. Even after four years, he and Hermione hadn't lost their British accent. "We're all right. We just need some stuff for the family, you know."

Tom nodded. "Okay, but come back for another pint!"

Harry and Hermione nodded before they nearly ran towards the back room. Hoping he remembered the right combination, he took the tip of his wand and tapped the bricks. It wasn't the right one. After a few failed attempts, he finally got it, and the bricks separated, forming a passageway for the three to enter Diagon Alley.

In the large crowd of people, Harry and Hermione earnestly hoped that no one was able to distinguish their glamour from their actual looks. So far, no one had done anything but give them peculiar looks, wondering why they were wearing such odd clothing.

Harry looked around, and saw that there was no sign that Harry Potter even saved the Wizarding World. Even though it'd been a few years, Harry thought that they'd still be cheering. Apparently not, he thought as he saw pictures and posters of various other people. Two people brought his attention, however: Ginny and Ronald Weasley. Ginny was wearing a rather tight uniform zooming around on her racing broom, elegant writing underneath her feet: The Holyhead Harpies, Ginny Weasley, Seeker.

"Figures she'd play Quidditch," Harry mused as he and Hermione looked at the posters.

"Oh look," murmured Hermione, pointing at a poster of Ron. He, unlike his sister, wasn't wearing a Quidditch uniform, but rather, an expensive looking dress robe, giving everyone that looked at his picture a smile that was worthy of Gildory Lockheart. Underneath his picture, said the words: Ronald Weasley, Most Eligible Bachelor of 2001.

Harry chuckled. "Sure, Ron, sure…" He turned his head, and saw that Ron actually had many pictures, posters, even a book or two put out on the shelves. "Wow…"

"Oh my," murmured Hermione, following Harry's line of sight. "He's really loving the glamorous life, isn't he?" she asked, looking at everything.

"Yeah… he is," Harry answered absently, taking Hermione's hand in his and walking further along the streets. "Look: Most Eligible Bachelor; Charming Smile," he chuckled, "and the list goes on!"

"I think Ron had taken our absence better than we'd expected, then," said Hermione as they opened the door to the Quidditch shop. "Almost as if we've been erased from the Wizarding World," she murmured, noticing people were staring at them again. She groaned, adjusting Andrew again.

"Here, I'll take him," said Harry, taking his son delicately from his wife's arms. He stirred, and Harry started to pat his back to get him to sleep again. "But yeah, it is almost as if we've been… you know."

She nodded, looking and rolling her eyes as she saw the various books she saw the two youngest Weasleys in. It was absurd, really, to see these two here while the Saviour of the Wizarding World wasn't in anything. It wasn't as if she wanted to see her husband in every book she laid eyes on, but she expected there to be at least some recognition in her husband's achievements.

She sighed, turning towards him and walking close to him. He hadn't bought the newest broom-the Thunderbolt, which was supposed to be ten times faster than the Firebolt, had extra charms to ensure that it wouldn't break, be stolen, or crash-but was looking at it as if he would give his right arm for it. She looked at the broom, and had to admit that the broom was a real work of art. It looked like the Firebolt, but not exactly, with a few lighting bolts on the handle, with extravagant details.

"Are you going to buy it?" she asked, leaning on his shoulder slightly. He shook his head. "Why?"

He shrugged. "I really want to… but what am I going to use it for? Andrew is too young to ride, and you're pregnant so I can't take you out on it, so…" he shrugged again, turning around.

She smiled, "Don't worry, in a few years, Andrew and this little one will be begging for a ride on the new broom!"

He smiled, "Yeah, and I can't wait. But this broom can."

"C'mon Harry," said Hermione, suddenly giddy. "We have to go to Flourish & Blotts! I have to get a few books!" she exclaimed, taking his hand and dragging him out of the store.

Harry smiled, letting his wife lead the way. Perhaps this wouldn't be too bad, and besides, he did have to get his friends some gifts. Perhaps Andrew would like some new toys?

Author's Notes: Wow, that ending was so stupid!! But whatever, I needed to give them a bit of a break. Harry and Hermione will visit the Weasleys again next chapter. I seriously doubt they'd be that violent towards the two, three, to an extent, but they're a short-tempered family. *Shrug,* whatever, I guess.

(Did I mention I hate Ginny? No? Whoops! Well, I want her to die a slow and painful death, and in my book, that death is seeing Harry and Hermione loving each other truly, just as they were meant to be.)

Mmm… I don't know how long this story is going to be. I really don't… Hmm…

Well, what did you think?

-->